Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts

Go down

Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts Empty Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts

Post by Nikku Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Tekken 6 -

Not very happy at all with this game, which makes me really angry as I've been waiting for it for 4 years. Graphics are nice I guess and some of the songs are good. But everything else sucks, plain and simple. Almost every mode has that stupid win/lose percentage thing, even if you lose to the cheap final and bonus bosses, you get a permanent loss on your record. The game is as hard as ever which I HATE because I greatly dislike hard difficulties. They've made some really annoying changes to the character's movesets. The customization is stupid, its just the same shirt in several different colors. The endings are short, stupid and pointless. They also hyped up that stupid Scenario Campaign mode and actually made it the main mode. Its this stupid little action game. You stay locked onto defeated enemies, you're frequently ambushed by like 20 enemies at once, there's this stupidly cheap boss fight against Alisa which I just cannot do and more. You randomly unlock characters endings during a fight in the proper fighting mode or when walking around in SC mode. The bonus boss Nancy, is nearly undefeatable (I just barely managed to beat her once) and that stupid final boss Azazel is so stupidly difficult and cheap that I'm not even gonna bother explaining him to you.

In short - do not get this game.

I wish Namco would stop ruining the Tekken series, they haven't made a good Tekken since Tekken Tag, 9 years ago.

Dragonball Raging Blast -

I'm not really sure how I feel about this one. I do like it, but I don't love it. The graphics look like a PS2 game, but I do like that the characters now actually have more and change their facial expressions (for example, Goku will go from a serious face to a smiling face) however. The soundtrack is... good I guess. It's better than BT3's, but far far inferior to BT2's. The cutscenes are still just 2 characters standing there and talking. The stages range from really big to MASSIVE (you can fly so high in the World Tournament stage). The gameplay takes a long while to get into, Spike have once again changed all the controls around (like how they did with BT3, but RB is far more severe). Difficulty can be easyish or cheap. There are some interesting what if fights, far more than all the previous games put together.

Overall, its not the greatest DBZ game ever, but I'll give it this; it's a helluva lot better than Burst Limit!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts Left_bar_bleue100/100Tekken 6 and Dragonball Raging Blast - My thoughts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down