Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage

5 posters

Go down

Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage Empty Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage

Post by Son Goku Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:37 pm

It's all about the hair.

I was kind of let down about the long hair (Trunks-looking) hairdo barely even standing up at SSJ. That was the one I was going to choose too. I guess that' what my hair would look like if I could go SSJ in real life. Dang...
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage Empty Re: Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage

Post by Nikku Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 am

Yay! So does this confirm that female Saiyans have always been able to go Super Saiyan?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage Empty Re: Dragon Ball Online: All Male and Female Super Saiyan Montage

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Actually in the game, the human/saiyans can only become a Super Saiyan by being wishing for the ability from Shenron, which kinda makes you wonder why they could never do that in the show.

Also, you can become an adult by reaching level 30 and then training with Karin's replacement I think. He looks like Karin, but he's blue instead of white.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 pm

I sawed an afro : D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Looks good to me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:18 am

I'm disappointed with how the long hair looks too. Also female SSJ? Pfffft...I hate when they bend things just to earn more cash.
But I'll probably never gonna play it so, it's not that my opinion is important.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:08 am

Hehe... First afro samurai's and now afro Super Saiyans!

Also, I'll probably never get DB Online either... I just don't play MMORPG's. Somebody tried to get me into that Warcraft game; I played it for about an hour before deciding it wasn't for me.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:47 am

I played Earth and Beyond. I thought it was pretty fun before my subscription got canceled. I hear this game is 'free' to play...I think 'free' as in you buy the game and don't have to pay a subscription but there is DLC items/attacks/abilities that you can buy. I'll definitely give it a try if I can.

Also, this is something else I noticed when I first watched but never mentioned. Their eye shape and size does not change when they are Super Saiyans. I know Goku and Gohan's didn't change much when they had the 'controlled Super Saiyan' state, but their eyes still did get significantly smaller. It was when they got serious that their eyes would get that sharp look like Vegeta naturally has. You could obviously still get those eyes in the game but probably only if you choose the Vegeta-shaped eyes as your normal eyes when you make your character.

The one thing about this game I think is a shame is the KOTOR fight style. I loved Knights of the Old Republic, but I think having more control over your character in a DB game would be a better option, like give us a faster version of Demon's Souls or something to that effect. I love the combat system in that RPG.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down