Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction

5 posters

Go down

Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction Empty Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction

Post by Son Goku Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:13 pm

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1067171p1.html

From the article:

Speaking to IGN, senior vice president and head of Visceral Games, Nick Earl, offered a few more details about the anticipated project -- namely, that action and polish are at the forefront of the sequel. Earl even compared the effort with two non-EA franchises known for their undiluted intensity.

"I can tell you that we're a little more focused on action horror as opposed to survival horror. We just created a really beautiful sequence that we're showing internally -- we haven't showed it externally yet, but we will get it out there soon -- that I think speaks to the high voltage nature of the game," he said. "Some really strong action sequences that I think are on par with the level that we're seeing in the Modern Warfare series and with the level that we're seeing in Uncharted. Just beautiful, visual imagery and very electric action."

He also said that Dead Space 2 will see further polish, "... which is saying a lot since Dead Space was so highly rated."

While he wouldn't yet talk about any more specifics, he did say that the experience would prove "jaw-dropping in terms of scale and scope."

"I feel very confident about where Dead Space is. I can tell you that we're not resting on our laurels. We're going very, very aggressively to take it to the next level," said Earl.

I can't believe they're freaking going the way of the Resident Evil series. RE4 was a letdown and RE5 was even worse. Scale and scope? Less survival and more action? That's exactly what screwed up the RE series by making it Gears of War with sloppy controls. The first Dead Space I felt was like RE4 done right and now they want to go down the same road as that crap. Such a shame.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Hardly RE4 was good...5 was...haven't played 5 can't pronounce myself sorry

And I saw one thing and stopped reading

"Similar to MW"

Fuck that shit...damned overrated mainstream casual bullshit
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Being Taken in the Wrong Direction

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:59 pm

RE5 is totally stupid. They also had to satisfy the politically correct masses.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 am

As much as I liked RE4 as a gameplay and as much as I liked Krauser, that much it simply SUCKS as RE. Why not renaming it into "another rescue-the-princess 3rd person game". I will never understand those title exploitations...I'd much more respect a GOOD NEW GAME than something that crews up something that I like, even though it might look awesome and be good game technically.

WHY SEQUELS ALMOST ALWAYS SUCK!? grrr Evil or Very Mad
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidepocket Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:09 am

Even though it was not a "classic RE" game I really like RE4. I still felt fear except it was for me a "tension" horror rather than a "FUCK SOME EVIL THING JUMPED OUT AT ME WITH TANK CONTROLS" horror. But then Capcom was a huge dick to Shinji Mikami so he left the company and thus-

RE5...sucked major balls. Total Terminator 3 level action movie. Ugh! Also they did not even correct the racism since later on you go up against super Africans who are naked and wielding spears and shields. As Yahtzee said, GO RACISM, NOT! -,-;

Anyhow, yes I think Dead Space 2 is going to be fucked up. It does not feel much of an upgrade compared to the first. I don't really see any real innovation or improvement. Totally "Dead Space 2: We Are Going To Milk This Franchise Dry!"

Sidepocket
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

http://www.racebending.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down