Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Villains Uprising. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Villains Uprising. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Villains Uprising. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Villains Uprising. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Villains Uprising. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Villains Uprising. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Villains Uprising. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Villains Uprising. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Villains Uprising. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Villains Uprising. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Villains Uprising. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Villains Uprising. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Villains Uprising. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Villains Uprising. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Villains Uprising. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Villains Uprising. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Villains Uprising. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Villains Uprising. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Villains Uprising. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Villains Uprising. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Villains Uprising.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Villains Uprising. Empty Villains Uprising.

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Plot.

Villains Uprising is a alternate reality rp from Heroes Uprising. In this rp, the villains have taken power over the world. With a world of destruction, pain, and death all around. The good guys have to fight to survive.

Unlike in Heroes Uprising, the SXM and other major groups had never met, or gotten together.

Rules.

- All characters from Heroes Uprising can be used.
- In this rp, most of the members never met, thus groups like SXM was never formed.
- Zulan and Shawkun are both widely know and feared, being the current main villains both are quite powerful.
- Most characters in this rp are to the point where they are somewhat skilled with there powers. Although they have not yet mastered them (this is to leave room in the rp for improvement.)
- This rp follows no time line, nor is it tied into the original story of Heroes Uprising in any way. So bring in any character whenever you feel comfortable doing so.
- Main rule, simply have fun.

Story.

Forced into hiding by the government early on. Mutants have lived among humans for years mostly in secret. That was, until the arrival of several mutants. The first major appearance was of the mutant Zulan. Slaughtering mutants, he one day entered a mutant tournament, meeting up with the soul taker Shawkun. With several mutants who was fighting for the reasons of good being a annoyance to Zulan, he and Shawkun ended up calling a truths between one another. They fought together briefly to handle the annoyance, then went their seperate ways again with the one agreement being that neither would get in the others way. From this day forward, a war started between good and evil. With assistance from a shape shifting mutant by the name of Jason, Shawkun had even gotten the government under his control.

With the help of these 3 mutants, destruction and fear flooded over all around. Destruction, pain, and death reigned and in order to survive, mutants of good was forced further into hiding. With wars raging on almost a daily bases, and the world plunging deeper into the darkness. The one mutant who has the power to change the world, to stop this madness, Milo Ventro, is nowhere to be found. Not even the most skilled mutant trackers can find him. Can mutant kind... can the world... survive without it's greatest hero?

RP start.

We start in the streets of DC, the city looks to be in rough shape as destroyed vehicles and garbage litter the streets. Running over and flattening cars along it's route is a take, followed by military vehicles that patrol the streets. Waiting till the soldiers had past, a shadowy figure pops out of hiding, and runs into an alleyway.

...: I really should of came out at nightfall, this city is crawling with soldiers in the day. Bah, things will just have to get messy if I'm spotted. Not like I haven't roasted soldiers before.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Villains Uprising. Left_bar_bleue100/100Villains Uprising. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Villains Uprising. Empty Re: Villains Uprising.

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Strade was seen in the city, he was leading a squad of soldiers. Ever since the hunt had begun, he had been put in charge of large amounts of soldiers. Strade was unique since he could pass off as a normal human. He walked over to one of the soldiers, clenching his gun tightly.

Strade: Any news, on the Pryokinetic's location?
Soldier: Now were searching for him..as we speak,
Strade: Good make sure you keep that foam canister by you,or else were going to be in a lot of trouble
Soldier:Yeah Yeah
A seventeen year old male was seen, he with light brown skin and short black hair. He was currently wearing ripped blue jeans, and a short T s whit He was leaning against the side of a brick wall. The armed teenager held a hand held machine gun.

???: Come on Terry think..think..you have super hearing, but these soldiers aren't talking about any info I can use....

Last edited by Sylar on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Villains Uprising. Left_bar_bleue100/100Villains Uprising. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 pm

*Slipping into an clear street, the man runs to a near store. He kicks in the door and entered the building, the store owners look with shock, which is replaced by fear soon after.*

...: Oh crap, it's the one their search for, Troy.
Troy: *grin* First off, if you so much as flinch, your toast. So don't even think about reaching for the hidden alarm under your desk.
...: How'd you...
Troy: Please, you think this is my first robbery? I know all the little tricks these stores uses. Secondly, I'm taking some supplies. If you all behave yourself, I might just let you live.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Terry moved super hearing was a fun power to use to get information especially about women, but in a combat situation it was completely useless. As such Terry did not want to get into a fight with armed soldiers, especially since he wasn't the main mutant they were hunting. Keeping a grip on his weapon, he kept moving. He used a back entrance, and kept moving.

Terry: Dang..I can get some good food from this store, let me see what's up front.

*He moved forward, until he realized he walked into the middle of an armed robbery, and the culprit none other then Troy, the proykinetic that was being hunted*

Terry: OI! This is not...good..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Troy: What's this now, a visitor. Move away from the door, the soldiers will suspect something if they see you there. Move to the counter, act as if everything is normal. Don't try to be a hero.

*In the distance heavy machine gun fire is heard, a few seconds later, it stops.*

Troy: Sounds like someone was reckless. I guess that means there is another mutant dead.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Terry: Yeah a visitor... Great..now I have to deal with the soldiers AND this guy. Right..Right man calm down.

*Terry walked over to the counter, like Troy had instructed. Terry heard the machine gun fire, and at the moment he jumped at Troy, tackling him*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:25 pm

*Terry and Troy wrestle on the floor until Troy gets the upper hand, pinning Terry down.*

Troy: What's your problem huh. Do you want to die today?

*Troy gets back up, pulling Terry up as well, and throws Terry back towards the counter.*

Troy: One of you pass me a bag to carry this stuff.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:31 pm

*Terry smiles, as he gets up struggling for a few seconds, picking his gun up as well*

Terry: No, I want to live a long time for a LOT of reasons. Anyway, I'm leaving iight? I'm getting out of here, I got places to be. But first, I'll need supplies.

*Terry grabbed a bag, and began putting some food into the bag, before he started heading towards the door ignoring Troy*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Troy: Just stay out of my way and I couldn't care less.

*The shop keeper passed Troy the bag, who also began to fill it with food.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 pm

*Terry exits, only to find several soldiers pointing guns at him, Terry backs up, scarred*

Terry:Crap...
Soldier: your under arrest SHOP LIFTER!
Terry: Heh...Heh

Terry burst into the store running, as the Soldiers burst in there, spotting Troy, they opened fire.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:49 pm

*In retaliation to hearing the soldiers when they was talking to Terry, Troy had already formed a large fireball. As the soldiers attempted to fire, Troy releases the attack. The entire front of the store is then blown out, and the soldiers are killed.

Troy quickly runs across the street, into the shadows of an alley way.*

Troy: Luckily that was just a small ground group. I have to get out of here before the heavy machines show up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:37 pm

(hey, hey hey! What about Samuel? Everyone forgot about me because I go one week inactive? Fuck you guys)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:11 pm

(We didn't forget about you, we where waiting for you to join man.

Coming to Samuel, bring him in as you wish. He could probably have a few friends with him, same as Yamairo, he could have Anna and a few others with him (there are small patches of mutants around). However, as said in the story, Jason is running the government (they don't know this yet by the way, forgot to mention that) and has the military and other forces more or less raging war on mutants. In order to say hidden and avoid conflict, no major organizations exist in this rp.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:56 pm

(This is a question. Exactly at what point did the timeline get all fucked up? Because the SXM not forming have various possible reasons:
Yamairo stopping his parents (trust me, it is)
Yamairo not meting Hank
Samuel, Hank and Fawkes not splitting up
Yamairo not meting Milo

Etc, etc, etc. We need to establish this, as it's very important)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 pm

lol1991 wrote:(This is a question. Exactly at what point did the timeline get all fucked up? Because the SXM not forming have various possible reasons:
Yamairo stopping his parents (trust me, it is)
Yamairo not meting Hank
Samuel, Hank and Fawkes not splitting up
Yamairo not meting Milo

Etc, etc, etc. We need to establish this, as it's very important)

(Well I said in the first post that many members have not met up this time around, so Yamairo not meting Milo was the first option that instantly stood out to me in that list. This could also imply that Yamairo hasn't met Hank either this time around.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:00 pm

(Wow..never realized Milo was major influence on the RP, without him the world is Effed up. So basically Yamairo, Hank, and Samuel split up. Yamairo gathered his small time, and met Milo...when the world went to crap, around this time...Milo "vanished" and no one alive remembers him..and now..Yama's group is split up, and he's trying to gather the team.)

Ruined City
Terry was seen outside, he'd escaped. He sighed.
Terry: I still have no....getaway car

Terry used his enhanced hearing, and so he heard Troy wiping out several soldiers with his Pryokinetic attack. Then focusing he managed to here something else.Terry took off, going to the front of the store to find Troy.

Terry: YO MAN! I found a getaway vehicle.
*Strade was on the phone with a soldier*
Strade: What..Troy wiped out...the team...crap! Fine then..tell them to get German over here fast..we need to finally deal with..this threat.
Soldier: right..got it sir

Strade hung up, and grabbed his gun. He walked over to a soldier.

Strade: We need to gather all of our soldiers..Troy's in the city, but he won't get pass the blockade's.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Troy: You again... Grr, you really are stupid are you. There are armored military vehicles, as well as tanks and ground crews coming over every inch of this place. Not to mention they likely know I'm here, and with my track record, they mean business. So how far do you expect to get in a vehicle.

*Troy creates a fireball in his hand and blast a manhole cover.*

Troy: Best chance for survival is underground. But still, be ready for a fight. Either follow me or take your chances up here.

*Troy climbs down into the sours.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 pm

*Terry smiled, Troy had no idea what he was planning*

Terry: Fool wait man....brah..chill. Look there are two guards sleeping nearby...I have super hearing. Anyway listen. we can go to the vehicle, and we'll steal their uniforms we need to move.
* A young teenager was seen sitting down, on a bench in the middle of LA, sirens were heard..LA was always filled with crime..but ever since MRD became active it was worse*
Teenager: The world is really going to hell. Well then no point sitting aroudn here..

The teenager stood up, and headed towards an Olive Garden.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 pm

*Troy thinks for a second.*

Troy: For your sake this plan better work.

*Troy hops out of the hole he was half way down in.*

Troy: Lead the way.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 am

*Terry activates his ability again, and following the soldier's snores, they find an armored vehicle..and two soldiers sleeping*

Terry: Perfect, let's get their uniforms and move.

Terry approached the soldiers, grabbing their guns, and the keys to the vehicle. Minutes later he was inside the vehicle, with a grin on his face. He waved, motioning for Troy to get in.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:27 am

*Troy quickly follow suit, getting inside the vehicle.*

Troy: If no one recognizes me, this might actually work.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 am

*Terry nods, and speeds off, turning on the GPS system*

Terry: Were getting outta here! Very Happy See...always listen to people with enhanced hearing.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

Troy: I don't give much credit to people, but nice plan here kid.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 am

*Twenty minutes later they've exited the city, and are driving, the radio is now on..so they can listen to military communication*

Terry: Well...I just realized something partner..eventually were gonna have to ditch this vehicle, and find another mode of transportation. Were near Vegas so we should get a vehicle there. So...are you gonna share any of the food you got, most of my stuff is canned goods, and drinks.
*Two helicarrier's came, German and some soldiers getting out approaching..Strade*
German: I made it sir!
Strade: Good...we best find Troy.. I've set up barricade's, and he also broke into a store.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 am

*Troy, despite being next to Terry, throws a bag of chips at him.*

Troy: Don't expect this to happen often. Next time you hit a store, take something you can eat.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum