Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Exposed EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Exposed EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Exposed EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Exposed EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Exposed EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Exposed EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Exposed EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Exposed EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Exposed EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Exposed EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Exposed EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Exposed EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Exposed EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Exposed EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Exposed EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Exposed EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Exposed EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Exposed EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Exposed EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Exposed EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Exposed

Go down

Heroes Exposed Empty Heroes Exposed

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Chapter 1: Changes

Many changes had taken place ever since Nathan Petrelli did the unthinkable, outing his own kind. Something his family, and several others had been trying to prevent for nearly fifty years. Then the world slowly descended into hell, as predicted humans feared specials. Nathan Petrelli met with his friend, and ally Mohinder Suresh a geneticist from India. They organized a plan to invent a formula to rid the world of abilities, and joined forces with an organization named Pinehearst. The Government intervened with the situation, and a project to give powers instead of taking them all away was started. For the past two years the world…had gone mad with camps being set up to contain specials, and destruction happening right and left. The Current year is 2009, and with the way the situation is moving this could be the LAST year.

Our Story opens up in a large city, filled with people walking about. This city is one of the seven major cities, this particular one being New York City. The shopping center of the world, or at least the United States of America. A place filled with people, a place that seems unaffected by the changes that have taken place over the last two years. This incredible story begins.. in a hotel room, in New York City.. were three people are seen sitting down at a round table, Peter Petrelli, Hiro Nakamura, and Ando Masashi. Inside..the room the TV is on, and it appears they are eating Chinese takeout.

Hiro: *Smiles* Well..one good thing I can say about the world, they still have take out.
Ando: Good? How can even you say that word?
Hiro: Simple. Good! Good! Good!
Peter: Hiro..my god shut up! There’s nothing good about the world. My brother is setting up camps to hold people like us, and I’m one of the world’s most dangerous fugitives.
Hiro: Peter Petrelli..we MUST look at the bright side..we are still alive, we still have our abilities.
Peter: No..there is no good side. We need to focus on our mission, we have to find Sylar, before Nathan gets him involved in his little group.
Ando: Peter..I don’t understand, why do you need our help to stop the Brain Man?
Peter: It’s not just that..Ando..there’s a man I need to keep away from the brain man, he has the power to turn invisible. We need to find him, before Sylar does.
Hiro: How..can we find an invisible man?
Peter: It’s gonna be hard, but he’s somewhere in New York. With our abilities we should be able to search the entire city.

Peter stood up having finished his food, and he quickly cleaned up the spot where he ate. He then went to grab a cold beer from the refrigerator, before turning to face the group.

Peter: Well then hurry up guys, we need to get moving as soon as possible.
……………………..
We turn our attention to a dark alley in the middle of Manhattan, were one man in his early twenties, is sitting down smoking a cigar. Around this man are several people in expensive Italian business suits, and one slim man with a red under shirt finally speaks up. A chubby man counting money, looks up as slim man speaks.

Red Shirt: Well then..guys..I suppose as long as I give you the materials you want you won’t turn me in?
Chubby Man: Of course..Of course..calm down Jeramey
Jeramey: I’m always calm Mr. Martillo
Mr. Martillo: *Chuckles* I know you remind me of Firo.. have I ever told you that?
Jeramey: Yes..All the time..Where is your son anyway?
Mr. Martillo: He’s gone, I sent him to deliver a shipment.
Jeramey: Is that really safe, I mean no disrespect of course. But with your son being a special are you making wise choices.
Mr. Martillo: *Laughs* I like you…always thinking ten steps ahead. But don’t worry..bout Firo he’s got a pretty strong power.
Jeramey: I suppose..

One of the men smoking simply smiled, unlike most of the other men this one had golden chains, and was wearing an assortment of golden rings. This man was even rumored to have a golden gun, however..no one had seen this. He was currently wearing a black cap, and a dark Italian suit. The man kept a half smile on his face.

Man: Firo should be the least of your worries; .Jeramey because….your time is coming to an end.

Narrator: And so the story has begun. Two years have passed, and many changes have taken place. Why exactly is Peter formerly a home hospice nurse, with an obsession for saving the world now the top fugitive? What has become of Hiro and Ando? Can Sylar be stopped, and will Firo return safely? And what does this gold obsessed man have in store for Jeramey? Find out on Heroes...Exposed. [i]
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Exposed Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Exposed Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Heroes Exposed Empty Re: Heroes Exposed

Post by Chulance Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Chapter 2: The Search

Nathan Petrell, former Senator of New York City sat down in a black chair. This particular senator was sitting down in the Oval Office, of the White House. He’d gone from a depressed drunkard to the most powerful man on earth, all because his ability. A man now inspired to give others abilities, so they could change their lives. As he sat down, a Haitian man walked in. Nathan looked up at the Haitian man, a smile on his face.

Nathan: Ah Rene nice of you to visit take a seat.

Rene took a seat, and looked over at Nathan.

Rene: I am sorry to inform you Nathan, that Pinehearst was unsuccessful in finding Peter.
Nathan: Really..What about Hiro, has Peter come to him?
Rene: No, but I doubt..Hiro would have known, Peter after all has picked up the ability to turn invisible.
Nathan: I see..Speaking of invisible men..One of my agents Benjamin Knox had a very interesting conversation with a man involved in the Martillo Mafia
Rene: About Peter?
Nathan: No about another invisible man….and someone going by the alias Firo Martillo.
Rene: Really, but what does this have to do with Peter? Considering his vast arsenal of abilities, he should be our main concern.
Nathan: Rene the concern should be the safety of the United States..Citizen’s, right know Peter is a fugitive, the specials helping this Mafia are a threat. I need you on the first flight to NYC, Knox will pick up at the airport.
Rene: *Sighs* Okay then Nathan, I will do as you have asked. But sooner or later Peter will become a threat, he is the most powerful of us all.
Nathan: Yes, he’s the modern age Superman, but don’t worry I’ll find my brother’s kryptonite.

Nathan smirked, as Rene got up from his chair. The Haitian man then left exiting the oval office. Nathan then took out his cell phone, and began to dial a number.

….
Back in New York City, Nathan’s brother aka Peter Petrelli roamed the streets of New York City. However he was currently moving at superhuman speed, until finally he stopped having arrived near an alley..were he ease dropped on a conversation between some members of the Martillo Mafia.

Peter: Perfect..this is happening just like in the pictures I painted. When Sylar comes after the invisible man..I’ll be ready. After this I can focus on getting Markese. I’d better get Hiro and Ando.

Peter focused and teleported away.
……………………..
A young man around the age of eighteen, with dirty blond hair and an expensive Italian suit was seen knocking on a door of broken down apartment. The young man knocking on the door, happened to be holding a bag…the contents within hidden. An greasy obsessed bald man wearing a ripped white T Shirt, and torn jeans opened the door.

Man: So Your da man who’s bringing my package? ITS BEEN THREE DAYS!?
Young Man: Calm down sir, Mr. Martillo realized his mistake and decided to bring you more then what you ordered?
Man: Realized his mistake my ass!

The man grabbed the bag and opened it. He looked it in disgust, before tossing the bag to the ground, and staring at the younger man.

Man: Tell Mr. Martillo NEXT time.. he makes a mistake I’ll have my boys cut his throat
Younger Man: Of course Mr. Flecker

With that the obese man shut the door, and the younger man let out a sigh. He walked away heading to his vehicle, a black SUV. He took out his keys, and opened up the door. As soon as he got in, he took out his phone and dialed in some numbers. A voice on the other end said hello.

Firo: Okay dad, I delivered the package to Mr. Flecker. Honestly I don’t see why a man like him needs drugs, but like you said questions are bad for this business.
Mr. Martillo: Good you should get back, and here Jeramey was worried about you?
Firo: Really? It’s only because I owe him some cash
Mr. Martillo: Ah I figured something was up, well get down here. You’ll never guess who showed up to have a smoke with the boys.
Firo: Who?
Mr. Martillo: Golden Gabe..the new guy who showed up two weeks ago.
Firo: Really..we’ll I’ll be on my way.

Firo hung up, and put the phone in his pocket. With that he took off leaving the torn up neighborhood, he had entered only moments ago to deliver some drugs.

…………………
Peter had returned to the apartment, an hour had passed since he had left to search for the area were Sylar would come to attack the invisible man. Back at the apartment he found Hiro and Ando soaked, and arguing about something.

Peter: Hiro, Ando what the hell happened?
Hiro: Me and Ando went to search Brain Man, but we met a man, who we cheated in poker two years ago.
Ando: And he, called Security on us.
Peter: WHAT!? Idiots..! If Nathan finds out you left Japan..he’s going to wonder why! Nathan’s not suppose to know you two are helping me.
Hiro: I apologize Peter Petrelli, how was your progress?
Peter: I located the area were Sylar is going to attack the invisible man, Hiro grab your sword, we have a Serial Killer to catch.
Hiro: OKAY! *nods* I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AGAIN!
Ando: Oh no..we actually have to fight the Brain man.

Narrator: And so the story has continued Peter, Ando, and Hiro are working together to stop Sylar from obtaining invisibility from a man named Jeramey. While Nathan has sent Rene and Knox after Firo, will the Martillo gang be able to protect their specials? And who exactly is this Golden Gabe? Find out next time on Heroes Exposed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Exposed Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Exposed Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum