Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi

+4
Setsuna F. Seiei
Chulance
Nikku
Son Goku
8 posters

Go down

Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi Empty Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi

Post by Son Goku Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:02 am

Hollywood sources at Sony are now claiming that actor Justin Chatwin (War of the Worlds, Dragonball Evolution) has inked a deal to play the Web-Head Spider-Man in the new series.

"We are glad to have good-old Goku on board to take on the role of an American Superhero this time around" one source states.

"It's an honor to play Spider-Man and to be given Mr. Maguire's blessing on the part as well" the actor stated.

Spoiler:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1081070p1.html
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi Left_bar_bleue100/100Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi Empty Re: Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi

Post by Nikku Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 am

Ha! I knew it! That prick couldn't play Spidey to save his life.

Also, yay for new Spidey game!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi Left_bar_bleue100/100Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi Empty Re: Justin Chatwin to Play Spider-Man in the New Spider-Man Movi

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:16 am

I was about to RAGE!

Thank god that was a joke. xD
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 am

Man I was about to stop watching Spider-man the live-action movie.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 am

The game reminds me of the last episodes of the Spidey animated series from the 90's. Where several Spideys from different universes joined forces.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Son Goku you got me good with this one.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:50 am

Ha ha, thanks! I tried to make it sound as official as possible with some made-up quotes that Chatwin said about playing Goku.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:21 am

Hehe! Thing is, even though I knew it was a prank (cause it was April Fools Day), you made it look really official. Thats the kind of crap that Shatskin would say! Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 am

haha X D

also spideyboobs O~o
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 am

This game looks sweet.

Shattered Dimensions. Haven't had a good Spidey game in a while.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am

Also, if you were a fan of the 90s show, the voice actor for Peter was at the convention where the game was revealed, so I've been reading that he is supposed to be the voice of Spider-Man in the game. I hope that's the case.

The one thing that worries me: it's being produced by Beenox, makers of games that score between 5-6.5 on IGN so don't get your hopes up too much.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Son Goku wrote:Also, if you were a fan of the 90s show, the voice actor for Peter was at the convention where the game was revealed, so I've been reading that he is supposed to be the voice of Spider-Man in the game. I hope that's the case.

The one thing that worries me: it's being produced by Beenox, makers of games that score between 5-6.5 on IGN so don't get your hopes up too much.

Yup yup! Christopher Daniel Barnes is his name and he voices the Noir Spider-Man.

And I haven't been excited for a Spidey game since Activision began lying to us and dishing out mediocre-at-best Spidey games for the next gen consoles and shitty versions of those mediocre games for the PS2 owners.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:19 am

Son Goku, you idiot!! You scared the hell out of me!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah, he does that!

*Points at Son Goku*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:06 pm

that would have sucked
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down