Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Left Behind - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Left Behind

5 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Left Behind - Page 7 Empty Re: Left Behind

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Don: Maybe..I have no idea man, this seems like something out of a sunday school class when I was a kid, and hey that's rightyou talk to them..I'll watch from a distance! I got you man! [i]Oh Lord..I hope I didn't just send my best friend to death.

"Eli and Moishi continue preaching, but Eli looks at Don."

Eli: Woe Woe for the sinners, the ones who practice sexual immoralities! Adulteries, black magics! Woe to the unbelivers in Christ, Jesus the son of Man!
Moishe: We Breath Fire to those who intend to harm us! None can harm us until Due Time! We have power given to us by our father who art in Heaven! No RAIn shall come to Israel! Woe to those who claim the name of the father, but refuse tthe son woe to them!
Eli: Repent! Turn to the son of Man! Woe to the descendants of Christ's murderers, who still reject his name! To a people who murdered there king! The Holy Spirit fills our bodies, the power he grants us is endless! Woe to the unbelievers! The Judgement coms for those who bury themselves in sin!

"All around them a crowd had gathered some were yelling curses at them, but after the fiery display none were bold enough to draw weapons, while a few people in the crowd lay on there knees in tears claiming they had been wrong, meanwhile Israeli Military Forces were approaching the scene."
Jared: Hmm I like your idea, let's do that! Contact your friends online, Let's head back to the university, Marcus will man the fort at the church, although I doubt the NWO will be as easy to take care of as you think.

"He lead Phil outside, heading to the car, as he began driving back towards NYU."
Savannah: What? Fire breathers, and yea the Romani guy he seems like he knows what he's talking about, anyway who are these Dollars? I heard about them some gunless gang or something? You think there NWO?
Ray: I didn't quite catch that all..but fine..well now what
Andrew: I'm going to head back to the parking lot, grab my stuff, and let's go.

"They head outside, and as Andrew takes out his keys to start up his car, suddenly the car explodes in a fiery inferno Andrew in shock as he was just about to head over to his car, then glass shatters, as a bullet barely misses him by inches."

Andrew: HOLY?
Ray: RUN FORGET your friggin luggaeg to the plane NOW!

"With that the trio bursts running into the hotel, as another bullet surges past Andrew slamming into a wall, a sniper is seen holding a gun frowning."

Assassin: [i]Damn..it..what kind of idiot has the bomb respond to the car keys, it should have responded to the engine starting up.

Last edited by Chulance on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Left Behind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Left Behind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 pm

*Tim starts the plane as quickly as possible.*

Tim: Someone wants you dead, you might not be as crazy as I first thought.

*They get to the runway and starts gaining speed, lifting off.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Left Behind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Left Behind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

"As the plane starts moving, a hail of gunfire is unleashed from people at the Airport, it seems the elctricity has gone out, as they open fire, as the plane takes off into the air."

Andrew: I TOLD YOU! Dang it it'st he friggin NWO! We have to expose them, use the intenret Something!
Ray: This is insane! It's all connected! Oh great..Tim look, ok were do we go now? Back to NYC or you taking us to Chicago?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Filipe: Dollars? Whoa?

"Filipe was playing innocent about the site. Anna giggles a bit, probably in on the joke"

Filipe: Well, I HEARD they were this dangerous gang with ties ALL over the world, but that's all I know. But they never did anything wrong. I heard they once busted a sex offender through the internet, and they always help in cases of online animal abuse.

-----

Phil: No worries man, we can take this!!

---

Bill: No see...alright, it was self defense, but don't you think you're perhaps annoying the people? I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion

"Bill knew that things were about to escalate, and was attempting to defuse the situation while perhaps getting more information"

Bill: Look, military forces are probably on their way, and trust me when I say they'll kill you. It's best you just listen and follow me...or your "preaching" will end really really soon
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Tim: Chicago. They are likely after both of us to now, just for being spotted with your friend their.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Andrew: Great..great..another city, they won't look for me there, but in the FBI, I can't go lay low, hmm ah with my baggage left, maybe I can fake my death, lay low.
Ray: That's not the smartest idea think about it, the people who tried to kill you SHOT at us, they KNNOW your alive, and there range of influence is great they opened fire on us in a public area, and NO police came, I hate to admit it but this sure seems NWO ,that flash drive, I'm copying it onto my hard drive
Andrew: Go head and do that get the word out, who else do you know
Ray: Hmm I know a man, he's religious now, but he can help us Jared we can send a copy to him, even if we get wiped out, he's trustworthy.

"Ray opened his laptop, using his wireless connection, and plugging the USB into it, copying it into the hard drive, then went to a storage site he'd amde for hsi various stories, and put the section in the coded section, then worked on getting it to Jared's account."

Andrew: What if NWo hacks the site?
Ray: Trust me I got an expert to this, guy's dead now, but so for nobody's been able to hack it, and we can't risk just keeping it on a USB or one location, and Chicago is good? Should we stay a hotel, or can we stay whereever your saying.
Andrew: We'll pay I'll pay I don't trust hotels.
Savannah: Online Animal Abuse? So what are they internet vigilante's? They sound cool to say the least. Hmm, well then there vigilante's on the internet, original, but why are they on your laptop? You part of them, and actually on the news it was talking about Dollars were spray painting? What are they the NWo gang?
Jared: I hope so man I really do.

"As they came to NYU, he parked, and got out the car. Heading inside, he sent Savannah a text message, getting a response, he motioned for Phil to follow."

Jared: Come on she's with your two friends from earlier.
Eli: Woe to those who cast us aside, call us the servants of the Evil One. Woe unto thee! As John the Baptist said we are the one's who come before the holy one's wrath! Imbued with his power, we deliver his message.
Moishe: we will answer no questions as to our identies or our origin. God will reveal this to the world in his time, We do as the Lord commands!
Eli: NONE can harm us until Due Time! Repent and follow the ways of the Son of Man! Live Good Life, and follow the path of the righteous, for the kingdom of heaven is avaliable only to those who are born again!

"The Preachres refused to move, as Military Forces, guns raised, one having a megaphone yelling at people to evacuate, and the majority of the crowd dispersed, as the soldiers standing on armored vehicle's raised there weapons, only a few remained near the wailing wall, the Preachers staring at them speaking loudly without any amplification."

Moishe: WOE to those who oppose us, and intend to harm us for the due time is not hear! He who intends to stop us fro mwitnessing the truth that Jesus Christ of Nazareth has come, and will come again will surely perish!
Military Man: WE ARE GIVING YOU MERE MINUTES for the remnants to evacuate the area! We will NOT ask again!

"The Military of course were speaking in hebrew, and Don groaned this was going to be a bloody mess, they'd proven superhuman, but against legions of miltiary, and armored vehicle's he doubted they were Supermen, he raised his gun was he going to go against the Israeli Miltiary he began wondering was thi sall true..was he truly a sinner."

Don: BILL! MOve out the damn way, it's gonna get rough!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Bill: Damn. We need to defuse this fast! You two! They're about to shoot you down! Will you just come with us

"Bill tries to force them by grabbing both their arms and pushing them"

----

Filipe: Well...I guess. Everyone makes a big deal because nobody knows who they really are. Everyone seems to believe everything, online rumors start, and eventually it spilled into the real world. Everyone likes to paint them as a dangerous gang

"He sighs"

Filipe: Also, yes...I am a member. You could have just asked from the beginning. You'll find most people you'd never expect are members, the community is HUGE. I'd ask you not mention it. I guess it's a thing, but if someone wants to know...let them ask, it's a rule we have. We don't deny, but we don't blamer about it

---

Phil: Yeah man, lets do this man.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Tim: We'll find a quite motel to stay in. There not the best places, but as long as we have money, places like that don't care who we are. Unlike a hotel who probably has connections to these guys.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Ray: Hotels that have connections like that, usually are big one's, Andrew don't go to the FBI, they might be connected to that conspiracy.
Andrew: Ah Just great..just let me go die, I don't want to get everyone killed just abandon me..Sad
Ray: NO That's crazy dang it! I know who can help us, this may be crazy but Nicolae Carpathia, I'm a GW reporter, and I've got an interview set with him, soon he's got friends in high places, I say we meet up with him, rumors are they want him in some sort of advisor role in the UN or something.
"As they are grabbed, hails of bullet fire are unleashed, Don groans, and opens a fire at the Israeli's, as suddenly painful boils come on the shooters, and as an invisible wall of force slams into them and there various vehicle's wrecking them and crushing them, as the preachers stand having stopped the Israeli military forces, people watching from a distance are in shock, some recording iton there phones."

Eli: LET IT BE KNOWN YAHWEH IS FATHER OF ALL! THE CREATOR! And he will not be denied what he deserves!
Moishe: Woe to those who embrace the evils of this world, and refuse to cleanse themselves in the blood of the Prince of Peace. Woe to those who ally themselves with the Prince of Darkness!
Eli: But blessed be those who defend the men of God, but until Due Time will we preach!

"Don is in shock rushing over to Bill shocked at the supernatural displays, he looks at them, suddenly the sunday school lesson coming back to his view."

Don: Bill! It all makes since now! There the Witnesses!
Savannah: I won't I won't trust me
Jared: Won't what
Savannah: Jared.

"Savannah hugged Jared."

Jared: Hey guys listen, I'm back. Guys listen to me, I'm not crazy this, but the NWO is real, and me and this nut case over here are forming a resistance, we need all the help we can get against them.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Bill: Huh...HUH! Wait...as in...Bible Witnesses? THE Witnesses? Oh...oh man you're joking right! Hey! Are you...

"Bill grabs one of them by the collar"

Bill: Are you two the Witnesses? Is...is this the Rapture?! Answer me damn it?!?

"he shakes him, really suddenly angry at the entire turn of events, forgetting for a while the display of destruction the both of them just put on"

---

Filipe: The who and the wha---what

"His tone changes from joking to serious. Someone had posted on the site a video of what the two preachers had done to the Israeli military. Filipe's eyes widen in disbelief"

Filipe: What the hell...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Tim: If he's trustworthy. I'm just hoping to get out of this alive.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 pm

"Don gripped his gun, he wasn't going to shoot them, that was crazy, but then it was making since, he'd brushed the Sunday School stories off after the stuff he'd witnessed in the Military, the violence, but if it was true, then..everyone who'd vanished the rapture it was all true, as good as it was that hope was hear then it meant something."

Don: If it's all true.. then all that stuff in Revalations..Were gonna live through it.
Eli: We are who we say we are! The Witnesses of the Scripture we are! The Lord has opened thy eye's to the truth! Woe to those scoffers, and mockers who require more. Woe to those who continually doubt, and to those who refuse to give up there sins, there adulteries, there muders, there sexual immoralities!
Moishe: Wo-
Don: WAit!
Moishe: Do you interrupt the message of the father, The son, and the Holy Ghost?
Don: I..'im sorry man I dind't
Eli: Fear not for God is a god of wrath, but also of forgiveness and grace! Blessed be the one's whom Jesus has raptured. But Woe to those who remain, accept the father into your lives! For Rapture has happened, and Tribulation is next! Your Answer is given oh defender of the Witnesses.

"Don grabbed Bill, and pulled him away from Eli and Moishi."

Don: They basically flat out just said yes..and if that's true..then..this is just the beginning ah dang it. This is crazy, but yet it makes since.
Jared: The Witnesses..there.....ministry..has...b..begun..
Ray: Jared whatever he believes IS the MOST trustworthy man and friend I've ever met in my life, and he'd never sell his out especially something this big,
Andrew: We can't just lay low we have to warn people, find out who's involved in this operation, it's not the ENTIRe Government, if it was they'd have killed me long ago in broad daylight, it's obviously a group that has influence since they can open fire at an airport, but at night, as crazy as this seems were safest in broad daylight, with people around
Ray: Hmm the only problem is once nights out, they'll have tracked us down..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Filipe: What? Witnesses? What the fuck are you talking about man?

Anna: It's something from the bible. The Rapture, after all those who believe are taken to His side, his Witnesses will come down to spread the word...or something like that, it's been a long time since I've been to mass

Phil: Man...this is some NWO stuff again...they're probably genetically engineered soldiers man

----

Bill: Wha...wait as in the Second Coming, Armageddon, all that?

"He turns back to them"

Bill: It's all going to happen?!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Tim: So we keep moving. How long would we have to be on the run?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Jared: The NWO..dang it this isn't the X Men!
Savannah: So now it's the Bible? I don't know what's going on, vanishings, explosions, Old ass Supermen on a rampage in Israel this is crazy..srsly...all this and were NOT high.
Jared: Look as crazy as it sounds, my entire family were raptured, they were all church goers, I think this is all the Bible, and I won't hide that, but me and Phil here like I said are going up against the NWO, you'll see very soon, it's very real, the world is in for massive change, and regardless of WHAt you believe we can't stand idle, and do nothing we loose our freedoms, and everything else to the NWO.

"Suddenly Jared received a text, he took his phone out, Savannah was taking out the weed, as Jared say the text from Ray, realizing what the coded message meant."

Jared: Oh great..
Eli: All that is said in the father's book
Moishe: Shall come to the past, and we will preach the word of God, and his flock will gather to him, as sheep to a Sheperd. Woe to those who deny clear evidence of the works of the creator.
Don: Gaah, Bill we need to get out of here, the Israeli Military might come back for another match with Eli, and Moishe, we need to get back to the Us quick! It's all real if there real, the Rapture's real, the Second COming, Armageddon, heck the whole Bible is fact.

"Don groaned, as he began walking towards the airport, ithere was no taxi in the area."

Don: Mane..were gonna have to live through some stuff...more importantly we gotta get right with God.
Ray: Were not fugitives
Andrew: Were targets of some conspiracy!
Ray: Then we get Carpathia! The New Romanian! I have an interview planned wtih him, he's popular, he's a fresh face, he's the only person who I know who can help us! He's in New York, The interview is tommorow afternoon, a flight between Chicago, and NYC is about five hours, we lay low in Chicago, then we go meet him, stick together, and if were lucky, the UN can crush this little conspiracy plot.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Tim: Either that or we die, these guys won't stop chasing us.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Andrew: Then our plan is settled, we go meet up with Carpathia, I don't know if I trust theg guy, but I think I know one person who may be invovled with this operation, someone powerful wants control of the world right, well we need to think of the msot influentual people, ranging from UN members to Carpathia to someone like JOnathan Stonogal
Ray: Him? He owns a ton of banks, he's one of the richest people in the world, why would he be involved with some conspiracy? He's in his older years, world domination when he already owns tons of the money?
Andrew: Men are greedy like that it's.''s our anture he's just as much as suspect as anyone, but we need t otake a chance with Carpathia rather then die.

"With that they land in Chicago."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Bill: Wait. You two! Come with us. You wont get your word out if you stay here of all places...we can help you. Even if I don't exactly believe in God...I guess I can't deny what's before my eyes. And I sure has hell would like to prevent Armageddon

----

"Anna snatches the weed from Savannah before she can roll a cigarette up"

Filipe: The NWO...dude have you gone insane like Phil!? There is NO such thing...and that display was probably just...
Anna: No really explanation huh

"He's left without answer...he couldn't explain it"

Filipe: Alright. ASSUMING Second Coming is here...I doubt we can stop it. We'd have to kill the anti Christ...I mean he's the one that starts it right?
Anna: It isn't that simple
Filipe: Enlighten me! I've never wasted my time with stupid sermons and blind faith!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Eli: We Stay where the Lord our God commands us. Bless be those who come to him, to those who accept him, and go against the Evil one in these times. Woe to the opprresors of the righteous!
Moishe: We stay rooted at the wall of our God!
Don: Bill come on, I THINK they know what there doing trust me. Well don't I don't know much, haven't been to church in years, but I will probably get back to my bible reading. The best we can do is somehow get these guys online, and I think there probably already online, Armageddon I don't remmeber all that's gonna happen, but instead of trying to Stop it, I think we should be trying to win. We have to fight that's for sure.

"Finally making there way back to the plane he steps aboard, he's too tired to fly the way back, he slumps down in his chair, sighing wanting Bill to fly back."

Don: This is crazy..but it sort of makes since. Those two the Witnesses..they kept talking about some due time, I use to think that stuff was just Bible Stories..but think about it man, it all starts to make since. I don't know about you but we need to get right with God if were really about to fight Armageddon, this isn't going to be another Vietnam..this is gonna be THE war.
Jared: Blind faith? Whever you want to call it everyone who believed it is gone! My entire family is gone ok. I'm not saying we go out, and start shooting people, or abandon our normal lives, but we can't stand idle by, we have to prepare for the day when we WILL go against the NWO. I don't know everything, but there's a man at my church New Hope named Marcus, he knows all about the Bible, he worked at the chuch, he can tell us everything we need to knwo
Savannah: Jared.this is crazy..I mean..I saw the preachers..but
Jared: Like I said I want you to believe in God, but no matter what we have to stay alive, and help as many people as we can.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Tim: We're here, Chicago. Well, hopefully they don't have people waiting for us.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Filipe: No! Me believing in this stupid rapture implies I give religion two shits of my time! There is NO SUCH THING! Whatever those two did, it can be explained rationally. And fuck, I'm going to explain it even if it kills me!! So you guys do what you have to do, I'll do what I have to do!

"The 4 of them leave the room"

Anna: Sorry about that...I only know him for some time...but he's really stubborn about believe in anything. I guess that's how it is with him. Look, if you 3 really are leaving, keep in touch. We can help...even if he says now
Phil: Yeah...he's the typical skeptic blinded by the mass media.

---

"Bill takes up the commands and the plane takes off"

Bill: Well...if we're gonna fight, we'll need resources. And who's gonna believe us?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Don: look I have no idea, I don't think we should go around preaching, as for resousrces were in the military, we can get stuff together, were Generals, and even if not, we still have Muloni, and I have some similar contacts..after I left the military..I stayed in contact with some guys. People who'll believe us anyone who has the internet, I suppose..

"With that Don drifted to sleep."
Jared: I'm staying at college, the world is fine for now..so I'll keep going to college, I was planning on entering journalism like my friend Ray, infact he sent me a message, but it's private important, and we can meet up later.
Savannah: hmm alright then, let's go Jared
jared: Let's go. Phil, Annie, I'll see you two in the morning.

"With that the two headed to there dorm, and about two days later, Steven's trio had left to meet up with Nicolae Carpathia in a hotel in NYC, no one knew how long he was staying but the world had changed, the former Secretary General of the UN had quit, and the new Secretary General none other then Nicolae Carpathia himself..no one had questioned it, with the majority of the world adoring him, he was on the cover of magazine's the talk of the centuries, and he's spoken about how he spoke about how the UN should move to Iraq in an effort to make peace with there Middle Eastern allies, and rumors were he had some city under construction named New Bablyon, and not only that he spoke of some Global Disarment plan where he wanted 90% of weapons de destroyed, and 10% donated to the UN. The trio made there way into Carpathia's hotel room, an armed guard outside, he had drinks set up for them."

Nicolae: Thirsty my friends, Ray I see you have taken to the liberaty bring spectators to our conversation
Ray: My Apologies but there is something I MUST discuss in person
Nicolae: Of course
Ray: Also congradulations on your new position..shocking..but your the man for the job, your speech at the U.N. was increadible, but I have information, an you may..not like it.

"Ray pulled out his laptop, and plugged up his flash drive, Andrew remained quiet, decieidng not to sip any of the wine offered to him by Carpathia."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 pm

*Tim leaned up against the wall, then takes a glass in his hand.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 pm

"All around the world, the religious symbolism behind the vanishings had taken hold. Anyone that was agnostic, christian or otherwise was starting ton proclaim this the work of god. In short...the world was going star craving mad with the revelation. Governments trying to maintain peace, religious extremist from all sides either attacking in the name of God, or just otherwise attacking out of a combination of fear and doubt in their faith, or anger that the others had dared consider themselves correct"

"Bill and Don had returned to DC, and had started to gather contacts and resources. They also kept close eye on the Witnesses. Bill was in a private office they had rented. Don walks in, and he closes a familiar black background website"

Bill: Don...what's the news? Any new guys at the Pentagon willin' to provide support?

---

"Meanwhile, Filipe had refused to believe a word of it. Using the internet, contacts, and the dollars, he had started to gather any evidence he could...problem is, some dollars believe the entire thing, despite keeping their cool and trying to access the situation. Eventually He just gave up on the community and took to using the rest of the internet. Anna had stayed with him, mostly just trying to get him to drop the obsession"

---

"Phil meanwhile had located himself in the Church, set up a huge and powerful work station and was getting to work on managing the single most powerful hacker force on the world in an attempt to infiltrate the world governments, intelligence agencies, military or otherwise to attain information"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:06 pm

"Nicolae looks at Andrew, and suddenly the detective feels very calm, as Ray explains to him the situation and how from research they conclude Jonathan, and Todd may be involved.

Nicolae: Interesting but these two are one of the reasons I'm the new Secretary General of the U.N one reason I have the power t aid the world, those pesky Vanishings, those Terrorists in Israel all sorts of religious extremists, as much as I hate to say it the VAnishings are a disaster that we need, one to unite the people, to bring us all together! I will do my very best.
Ray: I heard you had some sort of disarment plan you intended to put into fact, and you were moving the U.N's capitol to Iraq for some peace move?
Nicolae: Yes the new capitol is under construction, I will be rebuilding Balbyon, but I will call it New Bablyon showing of new alliances, the world has the potential to be ONE global village, and am said to hear two people who gave me the power to help the world are intending to manipulate it, and I promise you I will do eveything within my power, and the UN's power to put an end to this conspiracy.
Andrew: But they helped you, how do they know you won't turn against us?
Nicolae: Ah, I will gather the UN's best protection, I'm arranging a meeting with the U.N in a few days, and I'll invite my dearest friends from Valentino Solomon to Jonathan and Todd, it's a perfect event, I can expose them, and shut down there operations, I'd let you accompany you, but I really do have things to do.
"Stacy had arrived in New York, she was intending to meet up with some U.N official, she was hoping to meet Nicolae Carpathia, she was heading to the hotel that the U.N officials were staying at, sitting in a limo for her job interview."

Stacy: Oh I wish Steven was here, I hope I get a good job.
Don: Some people want to provide support, others think there just terrorists with some new weapons, alot of people are supporting Carpathia's terrorist theory, everyone is falling for the guy..kinda scary, he's leading the U.N it's unheard of that, the former Secetary General the African man Mwangati Ngumo has returned home, anyway we'g to some support, how about you, plus have you heard about this Dollars Things, I don't want to give into conspiracies but I believe they might be involved, and we might be in combat, alot of religious extremists are on the move.
"Savannah had begun to give into Jared's theories somewhat, and had even prayed once, but didn't know what all she really thought exactly, Jared had started his own ministry with Marcus teaching him about the Bible, and what they would endure next concering the Trbulation, and such, him and Marcus had even got th e group named the Tribulation Force, and he made his way into Filipe, and Annie's rooms, he was holding some food he'd bought from a chicken joint."

Jared: Yo Filipe man you need to eat, I bought some food, and anyway if your still doing your research your not gonna find anything. But if you want I can tell you what's coming next, my pastor Marcus has been teaching me ,he knows everything about what's coming.
"At the Church Marcus came out to see the work Phil was doing, and he'd been using the church money to get an underground bunker built, and working on disguising it as an extra cooler/storage unit."

Marcus: Your quit the technical man aren't you, it's amazing what God has given us the minds to accomplish. So your gathering information from the Govenrment correct?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next