Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:57 pm

*Kosmos watched what he thought to be a drone, head back in the opposite direction. The sight of another truly caused Kosmos to caution. He wasn't going to let himself be harmed first, so with his focus, he reached out telekinetically and disrupted Surfer's board.*

Kosmos: Why can't you leave me be!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Dracarot No, I can't let this happen, only one choice left if I don't want her to have her way with me currently *temporarily stops brain from recieving messages to make himself go unconscious*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:04 pm

"Silver Surfer was surprised disrupted, a powerful force in deed using cosmic energies he remained planted on his board, and flew over to Kosmos getting in close proximity but not to close."

Silver Surfer: Why do you attempt violence? Why do you cause destruciton I am known as the Surfer ont his planet, why not make peace? You have pwoer, why not use it for the good of others?
"Emma laughs, touching Dracaort, and suddenly they become detectable, she looks at Vanessa, who makes her way over Emma."

Emma: Oooh your soo pretty.
Vanessa: Ah hank you. Smile Your boyfriendo ver there is jelous
Emma: Oh don't mind him, he gets like that sometimes.
Vanessa: Let him rest, and time for a Girl's night's out
Emma: Oooh sounds like fun. Very Happy
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Sandra: Forgive me, son.

*The phoenix took form of the firy bird around Sandra, and launched forward completely consuming David in it's cosmic energies.*

Kiya: Let me show you how to do it.

*Kiya took aim with both guns firing two shots. Each bullet hits the rear end of a different car, ripping through the body metal easily and hitting the gas tanks. Both cars blow up.*

Kiya: Screw the tires, hit the gas tank, car go's boom.

Katy: Kano should be with the Avengers.
Tesla: Chu, you can teleport, your fastest to get him and tell him what's going on.
Troy: Atalanta... great, a fire boy living under the sea. What next, Filipe living inside a volcano.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:12 pm

*Kosmos stared down Surfer with his starlight eyes.*

Kosmos: Surfer, I started no such thing as violence. I was attacked first and accused of decimation. I don't fully understand my power, but what I choose to do with it is my choice alone. Now stay out of my way, or you will be crushed like those before you.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Dracarot: errr why does it feel like I'm in a pile of *opens eyes* oh so I' in one, WAIT, oh yeah thedaughter of the Greek Goddess of Love going by the name of Vanessa came by claiming mutants killled her mother which doesn't make sense since she said mutant powers had no effect, unless she meant indirectly and Emma went Famine just like Apocalypse, but they didn't move me and *looks around more* there gone, oh no and my powers already failed *Gets into a kneeling position* God, please help me here, I can't just abandon Emma and all these people to the hell that's about to be unleashed but I can't defeat them, give me a hand please!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:27 pm

"As the cosmic flames faded, more demons spewed out, as David was seen as a mass of psinonic energy, and cosmic flames, who glared at Sandra, as the demons stopped leaving him."

David: YOU TRIED TO KILL ME! I HATE YOU MOMMA! YOU BITCH!

"With that David gripped his fist, and summoned telekentic force, and the entire medical center fell apart, Namek teleporting Sandra out leaving William, he grabbed Sandra by the neck tossing her to the ground and kicking her in the back, raising his blade."

Namek: You useless woman, you are pathetic, a waste of space, you cannot do anything wrong, you failed to murder your son in time, and unleashed millions of demons, now the Heavenly Host must prepare for war, you are a threat, an illogical mentally retarded woman who hesitated in killing one man vs 6 billion. .
Zane: Nice, I';d stop to admire you, but we'd better run for it, there's a manhole right there.

"With that they bolted forward, and Zane tore off the manhole waiting for Kiya to climb down, as a truck rushewd him, he leaped in, and hit the groudn."

Zane: damn,,that hurt, you ko Kiya?
Posiedon: No time for jokes, do not joke with me, I am God..Troy..I can turn you into a rat, and gut you,

"Suddenly outside screams were heard as legions of powerful demons began slaughtering mutants outside, and legions of demons burst forward breaking al the windows, and mutants in the restauraunt unleashed there powers, as Zach raised his gun firing."

Zach: HELL!
Chulance: i'm not a teleporter dam nit, I'll try I can't pinpoint locations without Zach's help, come on let's get to Kano NOW!
"Surfer's eyes glare."

Surfer: No I will not let you hurt people, for I am a good person, a pacifist at heart, but I will not stand down to the evil you have caused, I know how humanity works, I was just like you once, and I arrived on this planet, they shunned me, but I adapted I made friends with the beings on this world similar to me. You will not decimate me however, I will not allow it, I have received the Power Cosmic, you may make amends, come with me, I know people who can you help you, a man named Aaron Stark.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Dracarot: Alright need a plan, Well "Vanessa" Obviously thought me attractive otherwise she would have just killed me, but I can't let those influences hit me again, so This calls for self mutilation, just need a guy to do a bad job with stitching *begins running to the streets to pick up a cab*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:45 pm

*Sandra gets up, anger seen on her face.*

Sandra: You know what Namek, fuck off!! You try killing your own child that you gave birth to, huh. I'm in no god damn mood for you damned angels to be giving me shit. And you son, I didn't want to, but it had to be done. Heh, he survived a cosmic blast, looks like my son really is something special.

Kiya: Yea, good as can be after jumping down a deep dark hole landing on a slick surface full of drainage water...

Katy: Kano, well good timing. Troy, stop being a smart ass, we got demons.
Tesla: You know... I'm not surprised at this point.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:13 pm

*Kosmos held his stance for a moment, before lowering his defense.*

Kosmos: Amends? Help?... Perhaps that is what I need. I must warn you now though... My purpose of living, may not be the one you want.My memory is broken.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 am

"The Surfer nodded, glad he had come instead of some of the others, it seems he could relate to this entity."

Surfer: Perhaps not, but I can help you regain your memory, help you do what you want to do. I shall help you restore what is lost, now come with me, and now we must go.

"He took Kosmos's hand pulling him aboard the board, and moving at the speed of light they had instantly arrived outside the Avengers Tower, entering they phased through the entrance, and Surfer, and he helped him off the board, spotting Near and Cyber."

Surfer: This is the entity who caused the destruction in Galapgos, and Ecuador. But do not fear, he is a good soul, he is very powerful, but his memories are shattered, I think if we restore them then we can get a view on who he truly is, but for now I say we allow him to stay with us.
Zane: Ha, sexy and funny? Well let's keep moving, I'd want to get to the Helicarrier problem is this animator might be able to take over that as well, but it seems most of the cars come to life problem is only here in Connetcuit.
"David already had already left, Namek was pissed, but David had gotten William to safety outside the rubble, the later still unconscious, Namek groaned. He grabbed Sandra by the neck gripping her neck."

Namek: Of course..he has saved his allies, the SXM have proven allies, but you are a mere danger, do not use the Devil's language in my presence! Or the consequences so go one with your demonic youth, I shall vanquish, and low and behold you have insulted the Heavenly Host, and the consequences are nothing but service.

"He lets go of Sandra, and vanishes in a flash of heavenly light, returning to some of the Angels to gather weapons."
Zach: He's not here I;m saying let's get him NOW!

"The Demons burst in unleashing attacks, while chulance, and Zach appear near Kano and Tanya back in the tower, Kano grabs Mjlioner."

Kano :The hell...popping on us? Huh.
Chulance: KANO! BAD NEWS!
Zach: World about to the end, the gods are attacking, your brother, Zeus, hell tons of Gods even Egyptian!

"Zach grabs Kano, and he uses the Runes plus Zach's power, and eyes widden."

Kano: Oh brother, this is not good. Zach I've deciphered your thoughts, it looks as though my brother IS to blame, but more importantly this is Milo's fault. Milo, Tenshi, Lex, Sandra, Dave, David, Void, and Dracarot. Those are the God's targets, at least some of there main targets. We have to find them now! There about to die! The Demigods are after them, just great.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 am

*Kosmos looked around at the inside of the tower, curious about every contraption he laid his eyes on. He had felt something powerful when stepping on the board, but he chose to ignore whatever it was. Unfortunately, a flashback came onto him.In this quick flashback, there was huge being towering over... everything. It was huger than nearly any planet. Kosmos shook it off before looking over to Near and Cyber.*

Kosmos: Can you really return my memories?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 am

Cyber: It is something tha can be done, not immediently, nor by anyone in this room not even the Surfer's cosmic energies correct?
Surfer: I have limited telepathic abilities, I'm not skilled with them either, and sadly I cannot repair your memories, but if you give us time we can restore your memories in the mean time, we want to make you at home, and he is NOT a prisoner.
Near: He's..dangerous
Surfer: So Am I, this entire team is dangerous, do not imprison him , you are free to do as you please, as long as it does not involve hurting innocent people, And I can teach you what you want to know about this world, there language,t here culture, there behaviors, trust me It's complicated, i had no one to guide me when I was here.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am

*Kosmos took a few steps back as he heard Surfer speak to Cyber and Near, but stopped when Surfer began talking to him personally.

Kosmos: I do not need assistance... I will figure things out on my own. I'm not a criminal... or so I think.

---------------

*Terrell dawned his symbiote suit with no hesitation, as he jumped up and released acidic webbing onto the demons.*

Terrell: If bitches wanna fight, they gonna get they're ass beat!

*Terrell said this as he landed on a demon and crushed it beneath his feet.*

Last edited by FunnyGuy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Surfer: You are Not a criminal, you are right, and I was just offering assistacne if needed, if you seek food check out our Cafe.

"He points to the Cafe area of the buildings, and he himself decides to go put himself heads over to TV, deciding to watch some football, conjuring up some snacks."

Sufer: Humanity's sports never cease to entertain me.
"The Demon easily threw Terrel back, cracking it's neck, opening it's mouth, legions of locusts emerged, and Riya raised her hands sending out geothermal heat, as the locusts were immune, she sent out air pressure."

Riya: They cant be stopped!!!!
Demons: HAHAHAHA! THANK THE DEVIL! WE HAVE RISEN FROM THE FLAMES!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:21 pm

*Kosmos looked blankly at the cafe, and walking toward a window instead. He looked down at the city beneath him, curious of it all.*

Kosmos: I don't require sustenance from food.... Am I from this planet?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Surfer: No you are not..you are from another planet, where I myself do not know.

"turns back to TV."
"On Niko's ship, it seemed he was bonding with Josh over there similar parents, when suddenly a siren was heard, panic began, and the crew began fetching there weapons, Niko wondered what the heck was going on, glad his stress hadn't triggered his abilities."

Niko: Oh great..what's happening, perhaps the kidnappers have returned!!!
Josh: What how..is.

"Suddenly a torrent of bullets took out people on the deck, and some in the pool, blood from the wounded spilling into the pool, Niko fled into the cafe again, bringing Josh with him, as a few planes were moving in opening fire on the SXM's ship, on Genosha the phone was ringing, and James picked it up."

James: A Terrorist attack on the SXM ship..damn it!

"He sent out a telepathic alert for someone to assist the SXm ship."

Last edited by Chulance on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:57 pm

*Kosmos continued to look at the view, before he spotted commotion in the distance.*

Kosmos: Is this planet under attack? Should we provide aid?

*Kosmos turned around to see Surfer watching the football game.*

---------------------

*Terrell was taken back when he was pushed back.*

Terrell: I guess I'm not strong enough... Does magic hurt them? Riya, go hulk!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:02 pm

."Surfer was engrossed in the game, turning he saw legions of Demons coming in, and gathered cosmic energy."

Surfer: Oh no! Those are demonic forces! They have to come to lay waste to these people, yes we will aid them, let us fight, Cyber, Near
Near: contacting SHIELD got it
Cyber: Yup.

"Surfer phased outside, and sent out a wave of concussive cosmic energy making it so it only hit Demons, pushing them back with the immense cosmic force he was releasing."
Riya: What? You can hurt them, and Alright!

"Riya transformed into the She Hulk state, and rushed forward bashing itno a demon sending it flying, as two large demons charged her, she sent out air pressure blades slashing at the demons."

Riya: THESE TWO are getting on my damn nerves!

"With that she did a double kick knocking both demons back, panting they were strong."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:15 pm

*Terrell smirked as he watched Riya transformed. He followed behing her at first, covering her from behind. Terrell's right arm changed into a spear-like shape as he punched the gut of one of the demons, while his left hand turned into a huge smashing fist and sent it crashing in its face. As he did this, a tentacle reached out from Terrell's back and wrapped around another demon. The tentacle secreted an unbearably heavy slime before leaving the demon immobilized.*

Union: I'm just too damn good.

--------------

*Kosmos didn't wait for an invitation to help fight the demons off, the glass in front of him shattered as he released an energy that was unknown to him. It was the energy from the board, none other than the Power Cosmic. Unfortunately, Kosmos knew nothing of flight, but didn't really worry either as he shot waves of energy onto the attacking demons as he dropped from the tower. He suddenly began to feel his body physically changing the more he attacked the enemy. His muscles contracted wildly to the point where he couldn't aim his attacks properly. He looked down just before his feet met with the ground. dust shot up from his landing that should have crippled him, but instead he emerged from the dust, running at inhuman speeds.*

Kosmos: What is this?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 pm

"Surfer using matter manipulation began converting the weaker demonic forces into energy for him to draw into his body, but noticed Kosmos' evolution."

Surfer: Like the earthling..Chulance..his power seems to evolve, but on a far more advanced level, what is he!?
"Riya moved in bashing into the immobilized demon finishing it off, with the more she fought, and the angrier she became the more strength she manifested."

Riya: YEA! were winning!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 pm

"Aaron suddenly looks shocked"

Aaron: What...your mother is...oh Kyle I am so sorry. But...I didn't kill anyone. I...have no idea what happened.

"Just as he says that, Aaron gets a contact from SHIELD over the demons"

Aaron: OH today is just one thing after another. Kyle, listen to me, there's an attack. So we need to end this conversation fast. What exactly happened to your mother

"Meanwhile, outside, the transport carrying Natsu, Elsa and Laxus overs as the 3 exit"

Natsu: Alright then! Lets raise some hell

----

"As the attack on Genosha continues, several mutants are seen running from the demons. Suddenly, an ice spear mows down several of them as I appear from the cold steam forming in the air"

Me: Oh for fucks sake, what now? James? You there? Sandra? Milo

----

"Elsewhere on the island, Yamairo is already engaged the demons as well, followed closely by Isabel"

Yamairo: Where did these bastards come from!? James!! Coordinate the team now! We need to get together to figure out exactly what the fuck is going on here

---

"Meanwhile, Harry is seen getting into an apartment, the woman from before going in after them and starting to kiss him, taking off her top. Harry starts to loosen his tie"

Harry: Well this was unexpectedly ea-

"Harry's thoughts are cut off by the woman kissing him again, and then pushing onto the bed, before climbing up in top of him."

Woman: Don't forget...the safety word
Harry: What safety word "grin"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:13 pm

"Kyle clenches his fist electric sparks gathered."

Kyle: AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW! You may not have killed her directly but it's your damn fault! YOUR god damn organization, You killed all of our mortal parents! They died protecting us against your bullshit! Shot to death, I wasn't home I was at the center! That's what my father had me doing! putting together a center for our kind to escape the bullshit you put mutants through!"

"He just grins upon hearing the news of an attack."

Kyle: Oh really? I had no idea? Didn't you know, The Gods have gotten tired of this the persecution of there own! So were taking back our god damn planet!

"Dale still with Marco spots the transport in the air, and shooting a web he swings over to the transport, while Marco bursts in to aid Aaron."

Dale: Guys! we have to help Aaron now! come on!
"Suddenly on Genosha as the demonic forces begin to overwhelm the mutants, Milo is seen with Marie unleashing attacks on demonic forces, while Milo gathers cosmic energy clashing with the demons own energy, when suddenly Namek appears with his blade, and stabs a demon, and several other Angels appear and begin to overwhelm the demons."

Milo: Heh..Uriel's here
Marie: Who?
Milo: A Friend of mine.
Marie: You have strange friends milo.
Milo: I know right.

"Milo flew down to the ground making his way over to Yamairo, sending out pillars of earth at the demons, transmuting the pillars into admantium."

Milo: Yamairo, we need to get the team together, whatever's going down is big, I picked up distress signals it's a huge ass demon invasion, plus down in Connetcuit and other States vehicle's are coming to life running people down, plus tons of women are getting raped, it's insane.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Yamairo: The raping part seems completely random, but alright. Oh...and there it is!

"The next second, James finally sets up a mental link between the entire SXM team"

Yamairo: Alright then! Team 1, stay on Genosha and secure the place. Milo! Use teams 2, 3, 4 and 5 to begin counter measures elsewhere.

Marie: Just hurry it up, these things

"Marie pushes her hands forward and several demons and swiped away by a huge gust of wind"

Marie: Are annoying

----

"I get the link and sigh"

Me: Well, seeing as Sandra is busy with David...someone needs to get team 2 a leader. Milo! Whenever you decide a place, say so. I'll be busy securing the East area. And why isn't Harry on the com link? Is he out of it?

---

"We see Harry passed out, and the woman sitting on a chair and making a phone call, grinning"

----

Aaron: LISTEN TO ME! I did NOT have anything to do with HAMMER. Jorgan pulled one over on me and I lost every bit of influence I had. Only now did I get it back. You need to believe me Kyle...please

Natsu: He better believe him, or else I'm going nuclear on him

----

"Meanwhile, in Samuel's mansion, the X Force is also aware of the attacks already"

Fawkes: Damn it James, don't you have anything else for me except the source of the portal?! Get the Angels to figure out how to close the kid up, that or get the Phoenix to kill him already jezz!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Milo: I don't think it's so random. Cars out of control, raping, there's more then that, police are trying to set up barricades, as tons of people have attempted to rob banks, the murder rates have also gone up, and the drug war has intensified in the last few days..it's insanity, I was in contact with Zane, and SHIELD, they were investigating this, and Zane's hotel was decimated, then the demon invasion.

"Milo just nodded, with a thought he erased several demons attacking Genosha from reality, then brought the three to James's location, and began sending locations of major cities to the other teams. Nate had made his way to Jame's area."

Milo: This is insane..demonic invasion out of nowhere, what we need to figure out is the events that occurred before, All I know so far is the Gods have turned against us, i spoke with Poseidon, who's working with Hermes, and Hercules against the rest of the Gods, there trying to track down Kano, and are forming an Anti God team. Basically what's going on is beyond the majority of us, we should focus on stopping the demon invasion for now.
Nate: This is insane,,it seems the Angels saved us, can't they simply wipe out all the demons.
Milo: They might be concerned with the bigger picture, whatever that is, that's up to us to figure out actually.
Kyle: SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU KILLED MY AUNTIE TOO! The Gods will not be treated this way! this is our planet, and so it shall be! I don't care if it was Jorgan, your all the same, were going to win this war, The Gods vs there pets, the pets loose bitch!

"Kyle sends out an electrical blast aimed at Aaron, as legions of Demons begin to converge on the area."
"The Fan Girls had infilitrated the mansion, Ledge had moved out against them, fighting them without bringing out his claws, and Ikon was pushing thoughts into there mind putting them-to sleep, as legions of armed girls in SXM shirts had invaded chanting "SXM SXM SXM"

Ikon: The hell? Attack of the fan girls
Ledge: Fuck, just when you think things can't get much crazier!
"Dave had teleported Abby back to there place on Genosh as soon as the demons had attacked Genosha, and then teleported hismelf to Sandra finding her in tears."

Dave: Sandra! baby what happened!?!
"Vanessa is strolling along to a school bus, where several other girls are seen dressed provocatively, and led's Emma on to the base who's also in new outfit, several dead people are seen, some men are seen pushing women against walls, police are being overwhelmed, and Vanessa smiles, having a bag, opens it out, it has a cake."

Vanessa: Eat up girls! Will show them who's boss! We'll take care of all those nasty stupid people who killed our mommy! we'll make her proud!
Girls: WHOOO!
"David has vanished again not knowing who to seek out but obviously the SXM are dangerous, sending out cosmic flames he targets demons, decimating them with molecular level Telekenesis, when suddenly he's stopped, as Blackheart himself appears."

David: You
Blackheart: I'm back kid, I told you I'd be coming back for you. Smile And Everything is set into motion.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next