Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:39 pm

*Sandra sends a massive telekinetic slash, cutting the beast from top to bottom, then consumes it completely in a Phoenix attack.*

*Carl quickly heads towards the dining room in hopes of finding somebody.*

Abigail: Looks like this room might be where... em, whoever is staying.
Luke: Look around for some clues.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm

"As Carl arrives, he finds the table has been set for two. Across the table is sitting a woman different from before"

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/13/49/57/08/feathe10.jpg

"Standing much taller, with long flowing hair and deep blue purplish eyes, the woman is calmly eating"

Woman: Well...take a seat

----

"As they snoop around, the two of them find a journal of some sort on one of the bedside table's drawers"

---

Beatrice: Do you really expect to do nothing?
Holst: I INTEND to find my friends
Beatrice: You'd save them all if you went along...but if you don't you'll loose more than you think...please

"Holst suddenly turns around. He though he had heard the last word as if a plead, but the witch's face is the same...whimsical and amused"

----

"The attacks do next to nothing, and the demon punches forward, this time summoning a sword of fire and slamming Sandra several feet away. Suddenly, the temperature drops, as much as it can in the place they are in, and I'm seen focusing

Me: Heaven's Subjugation! By SXM ordinance you have till the count of three?!

"The Balrog does not listen to the words"

Me: Three...two...

"It charges forward viciously intent on the kill"

Me: One! TIME IS UP! AURORA EXECUTION!

"The beam of cold light flashes forward from my hands as it completely engulfs the Balrog, freezing it solid"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Carl: Thank you, but I'll pass. Would it be a misjudged assumption to assume you are allied with Beatrice. If so, what is your part in this "game".

Abigail: A journal...
Luke: Open it, see what it says. Maybe there is something we can use.

*Sandra teleports back in, intending to finish it for good and shatting the frozen beast with a powerful telekinetic attack.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm

"As they open it, the two of then suddenly vanish, as if taken into the book itself"

---

Woman: Aligned with who? It is indeed true I am a part of this game, but I hardly know any Beatrice. I am the Witch of the Absolute, Featherine Augustes Alriel. And I am the game master of this little play. Now do take a seat, your dinner will get cold

---

Holst: Alright...say I play the game? How do I even start?!
Beatrice: Well...you know that there IS magic...but it wasn't used to commit these murders. Maybe start going about how the murders DID happen, instead of just trying endlessly to assume I just went and killed them...

----

"Just as the demon is about to be finished, the ice shatters and it frees itself, sending me, Harry and Dave flying off. Harry regroups first, and using a high speed movement kicks the Balrog across the head into the floor"

Harry: I've had JUST about enough of you! SOLAR FLARE!!!

"Invoking the power of light, the Balrog is completely overwhelmed by an ever piercing light"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Carl: I have no time for dinner, so my apologizes. I have a number of friends, two have died already that I know of. I have to find the rest as quickly as possible, and this place is massive. If you are not aligned with Beatrice, you can help me find them before it's to late. If not, I must bid you farewell.

*Carl makes a turn to leave the room.*

*Sandra stands by, watching for any possible counter attack encase the beast survives.*

Sandra: Don't get to comfortable. This is hell, if that thing dies, where else can it go. It might re-spawn if it hadn't survived.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:04 am

Mikey: A Plane ride? Who the hell would get me on a plane? Sides I'm too heavy, we have to take a ship
Milo: Right I'll head on out then stay safe.

"Milo raced off to Reese, who used his ability on some demons, as they were dissipated except one who hit the floor weakened, Reese rushing over to him punching him."

Reese: I WANT ANSWERS!
Demon: PLease..I

"Milo used optic beams to cut through the demon's throat killing it, and landed by Reese, looking at him."

Resse: Ventro?! Angel's kid? What the hell is going on d..damn it!
Milo: Your in Hell
Reese: REALLY!?! no shit sherlock
Milo: Heh, not very nice to your saviors are you?
Reese: Your the strongest of them all get us the fuck outta here.
Milo: That's the plan, but there's some other people were getting, you have one of the strongest abilities I need to see everything you've done with it.

"Milo places his hand on Reese's forehead, and sees flashes of images, then removes his hand, and smiles, as Milo's hand suddenly takes on a demonic essense before fading away."

Reese: hmm you can handle the ability better then me, because of your copycat nature, your talking about the other innocents that the Void put here? That essense, I can get you there, infact an Angel hired me to retrieve it, in exchange for escaping here, the Demons kidnapped me, they wanted to use my power against the Heavenly Host, I refused of course.
Milo: Good, It's been a while since we've met Warren, I have some allies, other members of the SXM, let's meet up with them.
Reese: Right.

"Milo took the skies grabbing Reese, and flying forward heading back to the others."
"They appear in a luxurious mansion where an asian woman is seen leaning against a wall counting money, security guards are everywhere, and they see the woman sitting outside in a lawn chair the sun'warming her,."

Jacob: Thats the Kimiko girl aion't it? Let's nab her, and get muh gurl! Come on!
Dave: Damn it I'm so useless I can't do anything! Come on Gang!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 am

Justin: We can go on a heavy duty cargo plane, list you under cargo. Laughing Alright, alright, ship it is.

Katy: You guys confront her, I'll stay out of sight. If she proves hostile, I'll take control of her blood and stop her. Having a element of surprise might work best.
Troy: Good plan, do it.

*Katy fades away again as Troy turn to Jacob.*

Troy: Lets go find your girl, my mother.

Sandra: Hmm, Dave, please don't think like that. If things somehow turn bad, your teleportation skill might end up saving us. You may be be a front line fighter, but your not useless.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:27 am

Mikey: Yea Yea, shut yer trap ain't in the mood for jokes. Alright then the SXM ship works for mutants,were SXM I bet we can get a ride to china gonna be boring as all get out, let's go.

"Mikey gets up when suddenly optic beams slam into him pushing him into a strucutre, and Niko is seen concussive energy gathered in his eyes as he turns to Justin"

Niko: YOU! Metal one! I have struck down your companion, and will not hesitate to do the same to you!
"Jacob grabs Troy, and races forward charging the weapon, gathering solar energy he yells out."

Jacob: Where's KATIE! Gurl

"Jacob races forward delivering a powerful kick, Kimiko easily dodges moving at insane speeds, and leaps on top of the pool walking on the water, which stops moving."

Kimiko: Hmm..how bothersome. Ms. Change warmed me of the Reinforcements that would come. What do you want from me? This is my day off, and I'd like to spend this relaxing summer day in peace.
Dave: Huh, sorry forgot you could read thoughts for a while. I just wish I was more powerful sometimes and..oh no

"The Demon began coming together again re-spanwning, as Milo and Reese came on the scene, Milo made the demon feel immense pain, while Reese yelled out, and the demon dissipated, and the two flew over to Dave, Harry, Filipe, and Sandra."

Milo: Told you I could do it in one move
Reese: Hey I was the one who beat the demon.
Milo: Psssh I have your power, I just let you have some fun.
Reese: Oh thanks, well anyway name's Reese Warren, I'm a friend of the Ventro family, the Demons took me hostage to use my power against the Heavenly Host, long story short an angel wanted my help, and now I'm going to help you track down Sandra's kid, and the other innocents in hell.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:46 am

Justin: You can call me Metallic.

*Takes metal forum.*

Justin: Now state your business. What reason do you have attacking SXM.

Troy: We went to Greg to rescue Katie, it would appear you took her, wanting money. I got news, Greg is an asshole, he won't pay. Release Katie and we'll be on our way.

Sandra: We'll save the power discussion till later. Welcome Reese. With you here thing should go smooth... er... at least. One we get the innocents and my son, we're out of here, we're not here to start a premature war with the devil. Here we have Filipe, Harry, and Dave.

*She pointed out each as she said their name.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:51 am

on ps3 come to chat
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:53 am

Niko: NONE!I want to know your reason for attacking them bastard! You took me hostage, ruined my life?!

"Niko fires optic beams at Justin."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 am

*The beam blasted through Justin, leaving a hole in him, Justin seemed unaffected by this as metal in liquid forum quickly filled the hole.*

Justin: Took you hostage? I see, this is back with James and the VW project. It was a job my optic friend, a job Rocky there had absolutely nothing to do with. Those times are behind me now.

*Justin creates a long metal blade from his right arm.*

Justin: You can attack, but be forewarned I will have to take action if you do.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 am

Niko: behind you? Wrong! I know your allies! Those who deem them-selves the Forgotten, but you see I am now a member of the Shadow and I will NOT let you stop me!? I will defeat you, the daimond girl, and I will save my kind!

"He unleashes another optic beam but directs it towards the ground near Justin, generating an explosion"

Niko: He can regenerate from direct attacks,but how about a point blank explosion!

"Mikey is getting up pushing rubble aside, groaning, and letting out a cuss, as he looks through the smoke for Justin"
Kimiko: Ah he does oh me money, I was hoping taking her would provide money, but I take her because A client wanted her, that's all, I'm a Loan Shark, I'll get money next time he was a job for me, I delivered her a package leave me be unless you wish to die.
Reese: Yes Yes the famous Shadow X Men, strongest super hero team on earth, be careful, some of the most notorious antagonists from your generation, and the one's above it rest here, and many seek vengeance on you, or any who bear the "X Men" title. It's rumored that some may have escaped thanks to your son's gateway.
Milo: "Nudges Reese" Man..
Reese: I'm only telling the truth, I can rid your son of his demonic essense with my ability making him a "normal" child as normal as you can be when your born in hell, he resents you for that, and for tampering with his memories.
Milo: "Nudges"
Reese: Damn fine, let's move to the innocents, as you know the Space/Time Continuum means little here, but combining my power with raw speed I can get us too the innocents ASAP, no doubt many forces vengeful and demonic alike have gathered knowing your coming to them, so prepare.

"Milo uses Peter's ability adding and they begin moving towards the inocens.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 pm

*Justin allowed the explosion to hit since there was no time for anything else. As the explosion ripped through the liquid metal body quite easily, sending metal splattering everywhere. The smoke starts to clear revealing chunks of metal moving back towards one point, creating a large metallic puddle in a sense. A figure rises from the puddle, forming back into Justin.*

Justin: That wasn't very night. And just make it clear, I'm not with James, and I'm not with Forgotten. Hey Rocks, are you alright?

*Justin shoots a small ball of liquid metal that Niko dodges. It hits the ground then starts expanding outward.*

Troy: I wouldn't count on getting money from that bastard. Your better off killing him next time you see him, unless we beat you to it that is. Where is Katie then. You give us the location and we'll be on our way.

Sandra: We're ready as we'll ever be.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:18 pm

"Just then, Harry and Me look back and notice a huge torrent of flames firing towards us. Both of us stop dead in our tracks and using a combination of light and ice shields stop it. The flames suddenly form themselves into the demon from before"

Harry: Something tells me this thing is not as easy to beat as you thought Milo...
Me: Greaaat...manipulating it wont work because probably we're in hell. It'd work outside of it....damn home-field advantage
Harry: Get ready...it's about to attack again!

....: You humans are useless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHUc6q_g_K8

"Suddenly, a huge flash of light races through all of our heads, and strikes the Balrog demon head on, sending it back and thumbling. It growls in pain. As we all look behind us, we spot an angel...someone familiar"

Harry: I know her...You're...Ruth...Angel of Vengeance

Ruth: Like I said, you people are useless...get going. Save the innocents already, and her son. The final war is about to happen, and I don't want any of you "points to me, Harry and Dave" here. You were not permitted by the Heavenly Host to partake in this war
Harry: Since when do we need
Ruth: Silence!! And go! Akroma should have also infiltrated this place looking for a way to open the portal. Phoenix...once you've saved your son and the innocents, go help her. Now leave!!

"Ruth's voice is filled with a commanding presence. She takes up the bow she carried with her, as blades appear around her, turning into arrows for her to use. They circle around her like soldiers at her command"

-----

"Suddenly, the doors close before Carl can leave"

Featherine: I'm afraid not...sit down, we have much to discuss

---

Beatrice: Well?

"Beatrice is casually smoking her pipe, as Holst examines Natsu's and Elsa's bodies"

Holst: Beaten to death...this thing is probably greatly stronger than a normal human...
Beatrice: perhaps...don't forget it may not be that strong...they were powerless...or were they

"She laughs in a distinctively lady like way at her own riddles"

Holst: You really annoy me
Beatrice: I imagine so. I have other things to be doing, and night shall befall this place soon. Good luck human

"Beatrice steps out of the room, and just as Holst moves after her, he suddenly finds she's no longer there"

Holst: Damn her and her witch thing...

---

"Meanwhile, Luke and Abigail reappear in the room just as before, nothing seemingly changing"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Sandra: Despite if you guys agree or not, lets move and finish up the task we came here to complete.

Carl: Hmm

*He takes a seat.*

Carl: I suppose I'm not going to have much of a choice in the matter, correct.

Abigail: We back... that was... strange...?
Luke: Agreed. Lets be careful, it may only look the same.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Featherine: Hardly. I am simply trying to help you. Do not be so fearful

---

"Ruth stands before the demon"

Ruth: Come forth then demonic being...and face judgment! I am the wielder of the Heavenly Blade, and I shall cut through you to victory! COME FORTH!!

"Even more blades appear around her, and Ruth suddenly fires another arrow at the Balrog, piercing right through him"

Ruth: There are the Killing Blades of the Archangels! They are to be your downfall!!!

"Ruth fires several more, and eventually, the Balrog, now full of wounds, is taken down"

Ruth: Best move on. Akroma is probably going to need help
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Carl: Alright, I'm listening. But I really don't have time for small talk, like I said lives are at steak.

*The group continues forward.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 pm

"Niko sends out a constant stream of concussive energy directing it at the metal in order to push back the expanding metal."

Niko: BACK AWAY YOU CRIMINAL!
Kimiko: With the dirty business he's involved in, he's always getting me new jobs, with the way peaceful it's getting, I won't have much business. As for Katie, An exact location is unknown, I don't even know the supplier I just knew a gang of "heroes" might be dropping by, I dropped her of in Shanghai, China.
Jacob: TELL DA TRUTH NOW!?
Kimiko: The Truth? Do you need a telepath? I want to get on with my day, she's in China, Jacob: china's a big place
Kimiko: No really? Go out search.
Milo: Meh ignore the Angel, I can take her easily, let's go
Reese: Right
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Justin: *sigh* Do I really have to bring you to the SXM leaders to prove I'm no longer part of that life. Me and Diamond girl both gave up that long ago.

*As Niko focused on Justin's previous attack, Justin throw another bit of liquid metal at Niko's feet, to trap him in place.*

Troy: China. Hmm. Jacob lets not waste any more time, lets go.
Jacob: You trust her. Da girl could be lyin.
Troy: If she is or not, we'll find out. Now lets go.

Sandra: Even in the depth of hell Milo still has that slightly cocky attitude about him.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Niko: And so i have failed..hopefully te Shadow Escorts will prevaiol only God can save me now..FINE THEN FINISH ME YOU LYING ONE!
Jacob: Ok lets get a movin.

"Jacob grabs Troy, then takes hsi hand off."

Jacob: Wait then wheres ur girl, the water one, she can poof us to the chinese people's.
Milo: Alright then let's get to David.

"Milo increases there speed, and puts a shield aroudn them, and in minutes they arrive towards a warped version of a massive city with demonsfighting, and Blackheart seen his hands on David."

Blackheart: FIGHT MY MINIONS? CONCQUER THOSE WHO OPPOSE OUR LORD!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:52 pm

"Meanwhile, we find Akroma somewhere within a cave. As she continues forward, she finds a massive gate"

Akroma: Is this the place?

"Suddenly, she feels something behind her and lifts her sword. A black colored demon with fire in his eyes has attacked her"

Akroma: You are...the Demon Prince Baal
Baal: So...Lord Lucifer figured you'd attempt to open the gates...I'm afraid I cannot allow this

----

Me: Whoa...this place is insane!
Harry: There!! Black Heart is over there!

----

Featherine: Well, quite simply I am here to help you in this game. The simple answer is if you truly want to solve the riddle...or do you prefer to escape this place? I can grant you both

---

"Meanwhile, Luke and Abigail step out of the room and find the entire corridor filled with bodies, bloodied and beaten. In the far distance they see a man, covered in blood, grinning in this massacre"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Justin: Look, your views are based on events of the past. I'm not going to kill you because of that. James, by any chance are you watching all this? Send Milo or Yama if you could, or someone well known to SXM. Hey Rocks, just encase my message went unheard, get ready to go get Fusion or someone.

Troy: Don't worry I'll call her.

*They leave Kimiko alone. Meeting up with Katy outside.*

Katy: You think she's telling the truth?
Troy: No idea. I want you to come back here after you drop us at China. Just, you know, keep an eye out, encase this turns out to be a wild goose chase. If she leads you to my mother, don't get involved by yourself. Come get us.
Katy: I see. So you don't just blindly trust strangers after all.
Troy: No.

*The group disappear into a mist heading to China.*

Sandra: That bastard.

*Sandra is quickly to blast BH with the Phoenix as she arrives up near David.*

Sandra: I've come for you son. We're going to remove the demonic essence in you, then we can safely get you out of hell. *to the group* Lets do this quickly, I have a deal with the angels to uphold.

Carl: I leave no one behind. I leave with the others, or not at all. So is these riddles are the only way to save them...

......................................\

Abigail: L-Luke...

*Luke looks serious as he steps ahead of Abby.*

Luke: Stay behind me, this doesn't look good.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm

"The man looks directly and Luke and Abigail and calmly heads towards them without a word"

---

Featherine: Hmm...I see. I will say this, currently 4 of your friends are dead, and 2 others are about to follow suit. It'd be easier for all of you if you just. This mansion is extremely dangerous, and night shall fall soon. Others will worry?

---

"Holst has mostly gotten lost, wandering around and looking for clues. He arrives at TIffany's body, and again attests that she was beaten to death several times over"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Luke: Abby stay behind me.

*Luke, expecting a fight, gets ready.*

Luke: Alright, who are you!?

Carl: I'm the latest president of America, but what kind of leader can I expect to be, if I leave people behind. If even 1 remain, I will fight to save that life. I'll either pull through, earn peoples trust, or I'll die with the interest of others at heart. So now that this is out of the way, what information do you have for me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next