Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 pm

*Sandra came in following Dave.*

Sandra: So it's the angels power causing this.

Tesla: A lot of stuff looks good when your ugly mug isn't in the way. Razz

*She spoken with a jokingly tone as she sipped her drink.*

Kiya: Hey these people just tried to kill me you idiots.

*Troy and the others make their way back to land after a little swim.*

Troy: Well fuck, how the hell did this happen Milo?

*The group reaches the area Virus was last known to be, really Justin was merely hoping they had not moved. Drac was already shielding them.*

Justin: This is the place. You ready Drac.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:02 pm

"Dave began coughing as William worked on Dave"

William: NOthing's wrong with his body if you see this was done by an ability, find the person who used the ability on ihm,m aybe they can repair him
Dave: It huuurts!!!!!

"Dave leaned over vomiting on the floor, more blood driping out his mouth."
"Chulance took a sip of the drink"

Chulance: Haha funny. Very Happy Nothing exciting happens now adays, I kinda like it tho, peace.
"The Shield agents tasered Kiya, as Zane rushed forward he was tasered too, as both were handcuffed, the agents overpowering the two."

SHIELD Agent: You bastards..killing innocent people! I knew you two went crazy on your runs " on the run" from HAMMER.
Milo: He grabed me took my body.. beat us up, left.
Jacob: Ah man our powers dun work what we going do!

"Suddenly sirens were heard, as armed Chinese men came in after them guns, and tasers aimed at them, Milo groaned, what had Kevin done."

PSB: Nǐ bèi dàibǔ le! (You are Under Arrest)
Milo: Uuh Me no Chines I.

"The PSB moved in knocking Milo to the floor, as Jacob charged one, they smacked hi maway with the butt of a gun, whiping out hand cuffs, more armed PSB began coming."
Niko: I remember infilitration I am ready for combat! Let us go!
Mikey: IT's clobbrin time come on! Take out virus boy, and I can smash eveybody else!
Riya: Right!

"riya turned Terrel to Oxygen porting to the AVenges Tower, Aaaron had already left to his meeting with Oliver dressed up, and some other Avengers had gone with him, Riya looked around, the lights were off in the lounge."

Riya: There..not home!
Surfer: YOU! YOU TWO HAVE COME BACK?! You Murderers!
Riya: What were not killers we ne-
Surfer: You need to be stopped for harming my frined, your powers are strong Terrel, but I am the Silver Surfer, a herald of Galactus, I manipulate hte power cosmic!

"Surfer gathered cosmic enery, and began transforming the oxygen into area into radiation in attempt to give both of them cancer, also forming a mass of cosmic energy, prepared to use it to transmute them into stone."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Dracarot: Alright, *scans the building, activates non detection field and enters the building, paying particular attention to protecting his mind and those of the force with him* now just because I've got us hidden don't forget to still try and be sneaky. I don't want us all to become prisoners and leave us with the sole option of annoying Virus.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Mikey: Why don't we just knock him out, then we can beat everyone else in a fight? Bubt wit your power it'll be easier, I can just tap him, and he'll be out.
Niko: I can take people out from long distances if need be, and I'm assuming Justin can immobilize us, with Dracarot's ability on our side, were all capable of a stealth take down
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Sandra: The one who used the ability, hmm, the essence manipulator Reese, he sent Dave back from hell. I'll have to track him down.

*She begins looking for Reese location.*

Tesla: Yea, besides the occasional run in with Carson, it's nice.

Troy: Well fuck, I didn't think Kevin could just get your body so easily Milo. I guess even you can be beaten if you drop your guard. Now how the fuck do we get out of here... Jacob, Milo, got a phone?

Justin: Ok. Lets target Virus first, he scares me much worse then any telepath. We target Jack next, then it should be mostly easy pickings.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Dracarot: Allright let's go and Virus will be in for another nasty surprise, I'm positive I can keep us immune to viruses at the moment seeing they need to detect specific surface proteins of cells to actually infect them, if they can't detect them they can't multiply and kill us..., lets go *starts heading toward the building*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 pm

*They head in, making their way past Jason and Tracy who was patrolling that area. They get to the stairs and start climbing, the figure the leader is logically at the top floor.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm

"Meanwhile, Aaron is in his limo heading towards the meting with Oliver, checking his watch to make sure he wasn't late"

---

"At the SXM, we see Yamairo waking up, grabbing his head in pain. Isabel is next to him. They're both in a room"

Yamairo: Ouch...what the hell...happened...
"Isabel": We were attacked by Lucifer, the fallen. You have been out since then...I was worried
Yamairo: I'm fine...where's...Milo
"Isabel": The enemy has already been defeated, there is no cause for alarm on your part

---

"Meanwhile, back at the mansion, the 4 SXM are making their way around, and suddenly they run into Natsu and Elsa as well"

Natsu: Oh! It's you guys! What happened? We thought we'd lost you
Marie: The same can be said by us mate! Did ya find anything...and what about the night
Elsa: Other than some bad dreams...

---

"Holst meanwhile is standing in front of the library, and pushes the doors open, half expecting to find a certain someone. And sure enough, Beatrice is there, sitting and reading a book"

Beatrice: oh...sorry I had to slip out
Holst: "sigh"...lets not talk about that
Beatrice: Don't be so worrisome...so do you have any new clues?

"Like a child that had gotten her toy back, she puts down the book and gets up again"

Holst: Well...I think so, but I need to find my friends again
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Abigail: Dreams huh. Maybe you guys was never really dead, it just looked that way?

*Meanwhile Carl reenters the dinning room once again.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Mikey: Where he be? Imma smash him! I got places to go
Niko: We should be patient, and not act with haste, it not good for us, victory come to patient one!
"Sandra is however unable to track Reese"

William :Did you find him?
Sandra: N..No..I cant track him.
"Reese meanwhile was with his wife in bed, he'd restored her youth to catch up with her all the years he'd missed, and it seemed they'd caught up to more pleasurable activities, Reese awoke, he felt an essence trying to get in contact with him, and he climbed out of the bed, slipping on some drawers, he went into the kitchen to get some ginge ale."

Reese: Like I wanna be messing with the SXM, I don't have time for a thank you parade or something. I wonder how Billy will react to his old man haha.
"The PSB had taken the three to a prison cell for foreigners and put them away, placing them in a cell, all personal belongings on them had been confiscated."

Milo: I did, it went out in the water, then PSB smashed it..
PSB Guard: Bùyào tánlùn wǒmen!
Milo: Did you just call us woman.

"The Guard reached through the walls, pulling Milo forward slamming him against the wall, then pushing him back into the wall,, Milo groaned."

Jacob: He's a mean one
Milo: Damn it..looks like were fucked..he has all my abilities, and I'm the only person who knows full well what he's capable of doing..he could be controlling everyone one of these guards..right now, and that's only the bare minimum of my power. He shouldn't have been able to effect me with that ability anyway, but he did probably with help from that Mishi girl!
"Oliver has made his way to the meeting, the main event hadn't started yet, it was merely addressing the shareholders about there plans to increase profits, Oliver in the meanwhile was flirting with two women, and drinking of course."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Dracarot: Yes patience is a valuable tool, and I suggest you hold your rage, if Virus is brewing a bunch of viruses we don't want to just smash shit and release it by accident, that is why we actually bothered being sneaky here.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Mikey: But I can tap him out.
Niko: Virus does not actually experiment with virus's, his ability allows him to generate various virus's, and I presume absorb them. I'e seen his powers in use, so if we do render him unconscious we should be safe from his abilities. This is merely my theory, last time I fought him it was in a hallway.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Sandra: Damnit all. *sigh* Reese I just want you for a quick second, stop blocking me out damnit.

Troy: But wouldn't you of copied Mishi's power the second you got here, how could she effect you?

*They spend some time searching around before finally finding Virus room.*

Justin: Doesn't look like he suspects us, I guess we got safely past the telepath after all.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Dracarot: Alright Niko, got any tranquilizers with you, I'd rather not have to go point blank to knock him out, and before you complain Mikey there will be plenty to smash once we secure the exits and deal with our telepathic friend...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 pm

*Terrell wasn't taking any shit today as he heard Surfer speak. He nearly choked on the radiation, before holding his breath. First he changed made his body into the radiation, then he fused with the all the radiation in the vicinity, and then he converted the radiation and himself into oxygen. By becoming oxygen, he was able to enter Surfer's body before converting his own body into spirit energy.*

Terrell: DIE!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Justin: We didn't, so I guess I'll be the guinea pig. If I fall ill, no one touch me, just go get William.

*Justin takes metal form, forming a metal bat from his arm. He then runs up to Virus. Virus sits, unexpected, just watching his crews operations when BAM, a invisible force strikes him dead in the face, sending him flying out of his chair, and back into the wall. Hitting the wall he falls to the floor and Justin takes a sigh of relief.*

Justin: For once a plan is actually working, guys, lets find the telepath. After he's down, you get to smash whoever you want Mikey.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:07 pm

"Reese appears wearing his pajamas, and drinking a glass of milk."

Reese: What's the problem Phoenix? I'm sleeping with my wife? Can we make this quick no offense. I'm not interested in being superhero is all.
Milo: That's a good question, something's off about this, there's more going on then there's abilities, I think there's someone aiding them something that's not a mutant. But whatever is helping them, now KEvin has my abilities, and that means he can manipulate SXM, hell the entire Superhero Community.
Jacob: But we stuck here, and dey got big power
Milo: Exactly..this is a problem, Sighs. Dear God..please help us..please..I don't know what to do...I've always had had the power.but now..I don't know what to do...
Mikey: I wasn't gonna say smash, Clobberin is better.
Niko: Hmm...I do not keep sedatives of any kind with me, I am no longer in the Israeli army. However, my optic beams, it is concussive enery meaning it will not cause any flashy explosions, one beam I should be able to knock him into the wall, render him unconscious
Mikey: I can just go tap him, dang it it's quicker, no noise.
Niko: Hmm..It doses sound like in this situation my power cause noise louder then strong tappin.

"after Justin's attack."

Mikey: YEA YEA! Then were going to KFC! THEN CHINA!
Niko: My My, you are a mighty, and hungry warrior aren't you
"Surfer yelled out as the spirit energy, but then using cosmic energy, he was able to eject the spirit energy out of his abody sending it out of the building."

Surfe :With the power cosmic I can manually asume control over other forms of energy, and send it away, or even back to the original user! I have even manipulated the energies of the Big Crunch a simple mutant cannot stand up to me, I live in a world paper, so prepare to be torn! FEEL THE FULL FORCE OF THE POWER COSMIC!
Riya: What the hel lare

"Surfer sent out concussive force sending Riya out of the window, she tried to transform into oxygen, but she was unable to access her powers, as Surfer materilized several needles sending them flying at Rinya's vital points, forming a floating platform under her, as he gathered cosmic energy into a sphere, which expended into several blasts flying towards Terrel, the beams curved all flying towards Terrel."

Surfer: No mere mortal can understand the power cosmic! The marvels which I can produce are beyond human comprehension! I will avenge the life of my comrade! Pacifist by hard, but vengeance I shall achieve!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Dracarot: Well that was effective but will we be carting him off with us or do we slit his throat once we've dealt with the telepath? Personally I think we've got to take him out permanently somehow despite the comic book physics that seem to run our deaths here, I'm an example of that...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Mikey :Comci book physics. man shit I didn't even get through science, not to mention phizikes.
Niko: Aren't you the intelligent one. Smile
Mikey: Yup! Finally someone who sees what I can do
Niko: Of course now then, I do not know what deals you have had with Death, but I shall finish this man for he has done me a great deal of harm.

"Niko's eyes glow red, and he sends out a concussive beam blasting a hole in Virus's head blood leaking out, as he' is now dead."

Niko: And Lo and behold with the power of My God, another sinner has been executed!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Sandra: That's not why I asked you here, don't worry. I asked you here cause of Dave. Your the one that got him out of hell if I recall correctly, there is nothing physically wrong with him, but it seems a angelic energy, or angelic essence maybe is hurting him. If your power is what caused it, I trust you can help fix it. You can then get back to your wife.

Troy: First I think the others should get warned. Katy is on standby, I just, need to contact her... wait, are we entitled to a phone call?

Justin: Well, that's one down. The telepath we can't kill, he's the one we're here to rescue. Lets get going.

*They set out looking for Jack.*

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Marie: Hmm...perphaps...but somethin' don't feel right, it just doesn't

---

"Again Featherine is seen sitting at the table, this time having what looks like breakfast

Featherine: Well? Did you find your friends?

---

Beatrice: Well?

"Holst is going through the books, as if looking for something. He suddenly finds it."

Holst: I knew it...this mansion...what day is this?
Beatrice: Someday of March...1634
Holst: You're messing with the time around this place
Beatrice: Wrong. I did nothing. And don't take this seriously...it's just a game. So what else?
Holst: Something happened in this mansion...a massacre. During the same time frame as the one my friends died in...
Beatrice: Oh? Fascinating. But...how does this have anything to do with anything?
Holst: I don't know...do you know the name Deitrich?
Beatrice: Dietrich Zelretch Waechter...the former son of the noblemen that lived in this house. What about it?
Holst: He somehow was the only survivor...and he used magic to escape. Powerful magic. And YOU had something to do with the massacre
Beatrice: So very INCORRECT! I did nothing. You're grasping at straws here boy. And I've told you this! You have to prove magic was not used to murder your friends...so going about this through magic is the wrong path

"She's laughing at the game she is playing with Holst"

---

"We see Aaron step out of the limo in front of the hotel that is to serve as the meeting place. He fixes his jacket and straightens his shades"

Aaron: Alright then...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Dracarot: Alright then let's keep at it *draws his two hand guns* Though your little bang might draw attention now...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Luke: I know what you mean, this place just has that feeling to it.

Carl: I was not as successful as I hoped to be.

Justin: By the time the organize it should be to late, lets move.

*They up the pace to find Jack.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Reesse: "Hums." Hmm have you heard that one before? It's a classical piece Moonlight Sonata. The Angelic Essence was causing him no harm, it was the side effects of manifesting it, but I've fixed him up. Be more careful, I erased the memories of everyone who freed from hell, your son was the only odd cause. I've done something 'special' with him it's hard to explain. You'll catch on. Now please..unless it's something major on a planetary scale or such..please let me be. Heroric antics aren't something I seek to partake in. However if you want come by my church for a service.

"Reese handed Sandra flier for his church, Infinite Faith, he then vanished, and Dave leaned up out of his hospital bed, groaning and rubbing his head."

Dave: I..I'm okay, whoo.Sandra I'm sorry to give you a scare.

"He got out of bed hugging Sandra."
Milo: Unless..we can speak chinese...If we call anyone, we need to get in contact with the X Force they can help, maybe Holst will paint a picture. Otherwise..wre fucked
Jacob: Aw man.this not looking too goo.
"Vincent was addressing the NWO, KEvin toying withh is powers, stopping time, but Vincent had lectured him, Kevin nodded he was the strongest but he wanted to help Vincent."

Vincent: Well then do as you will for now, with Ventro out of the way things will be far easier. I will try and get in contact with Virus combined with your mystical energies we may be able to deal with the Thunder God as well, I have plans.
Kevin: I can fight him
Vincent: Inadvisable even tho you have Milo's body and abilities your level of experience and control is not on the same level, we don't know everything about the majority of his abilties, merely one's he's obtained from SXM and such
Kevin: hmm..right sorry.
Vincent: It's alright do not apologize for being eager. Enjoy the new powers, you deserve them, accelerating evolution is our goal, as my father would say.
"Once word that Aaron STark has entered, Oliver goes up to the podeum seeing the speech that he'd written, he looks to the crowd, and smiles."

Oliver: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I think everyone of you being here. My name as many of you know is Oliver Morris, the CEO of Morris Industires, and I'm here to address my plans for increasing the profits of Morris Industries. It is true I've been donating large sums of money to charity, but in the end that will contribute to our success. With a good public opinion, it means we can coerce other charitable organizations into giving us money, then split the profits to the needy and Morris Industries's funds, as well we may be able to hire those whom we feed, not cheap labor, but fair labor, and from people who actually enjoy working for us, less of a risk of infiltration by enemy companies.

"Oliver continued to speak for about ten or fifteen minutes."

Oliver: And with that ladies and gentlemn I'll be concluding my speech, and giving the floor to my good friend Aaron STark.

"He stopped of the podeum, as people began clapping, and he went over to the punch table, and poured himself some Patron, starting to drink it down, as people waited for Aaron to take the stage, and announce his plan."

Oliver: This should be good, Mr Iron Man.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Dracarot: Alright then once we've taken care of Jack we can seal off the exits for Mikey to go a clobbering and make sure nobody escapes...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum