Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!!

+19
timrugbyflanker
Iceman
Z Fighter J
SpikeDBZ
rxfreedom
Basher
EvilxMichael
Tlaloc
Superman
SSJ_5
.:mystangel:.
pecavuk
Ha!
ningen
Gojita
PICCOLO
ssj1-goku
Marko
VEGETA_DTX
23 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Empty BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!!

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:43 am

Here you can express your feelings about DB LAM!

Ok here I go:
Well as an ultimate lover of DB/Z/GT whole my life I was ALWAYS EXTREMELY against whole DB/Z/GT live action idea, and the fact that its LIVE ACTION already sounded HORRIBLE to me...BUT after realizing that it will be produced by the Hollywood(20th Century Fox) I was indescribably shocked and mad!!!
and NOW! after seeing this poor TERRIBLE! HORRIBLE! UNBELIEVABLY DISASTROUS! CASTLIST AND STORY! I CAN SAY:

THIS IS THE WORST NIGHTMARE I'VE EVER DREAMED!!!
And I can say that anyone who is DB/Z/GT fan, and anyone who have eyes and brain, can say that this is DISASTER!!!

Hollywood is a community of NUMEROUS BIG AND GREEDY companies, and Hollywood is most well known for ruining good things, like comics, cartoons, mangas, games and anime...
Now, I was pissed off by many things...BUT THIS!? this pushed me to the limit! I can not express my anger and agony I feel for seeing such horrible castlist and story and whole this mindless disastrous idea!

BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Dbzmex2th1
This is the guy who should present Goku!?!?!?!
And this is actually the filming of the SCENE! SO THAT'S HOW HE'LL LOOK!
Just WHAT THE HELL!??!?!?!!
Producer said "Goku won't wear wig, because his hair is already like Goku's?!!?!?" WHAAAT THHEEE FUUUCCK?!?!?!? IS HE ON CRACK OR WHAT!?!?!?!?!

JUST LOOK AT THE "SIMILARITY" MY GOD THIS IS MOCKERY!!!
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! 87338441zq7
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Bscap911copyea8
like I said few times already - A DAMN TOILET BRUSH LOOKS MORE LIKE GOKU THAN THIS CHATWIN!!!
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Adamntoiletbrushcopyxc5

More pics...
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Justinchatwin2pa1
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Tetoyk3 - Weaver and Emi (school friends of Goku and Chi Chi)
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Recent11pu4.th - Piccolo's body
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Dbzcastyh9im4.th - Those are Mai, Bulma and Yamcha

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS IN THEIR FUCKING MIND!??!?!?!!??!?! RGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR EVERYTIME I SEE THES PICS I GET HYSTERICAL ATTACK AND HAVE UNSTOPPABLE DESIRTE TO DESTROY SOMETHING INSTANTLY WHILE SCREAMING OUT LOUD!!!

I can bitch about whole castlist but I am mad now and I don't want to scream even more than I scream already...
I will now list just a few of million ultra-stupid deformations of the story:
1.Goku goes to school!? A HIGH SCHOOL!!!
2.No Krillin?!?!
3.No Ten Shin Han, Chaotzu, nor some other important charracters but instead the bunch of random american teenagers!?!!?!?!?!!!
4.New character - Teto(actually Weaver), who is "know-it-all-nerd-in-school"!?!?

There are maaaannyyy more horrible things but let's say these 4 are the worst, even though they raped it so much that you just can't tell which one is the worst, because this movie suck in so many ways and with such intensity that its just PURE TRAGEDY!
THIS IS A MOCKERY, SERIOUSLY THIS CAN BE ONLY DONE BY SOMEONE WHANT INTENTIONALLY TO RAPE DB!!! THIS IS SO OBVIOUSLY WRROOOOOOONGGGG ON SO MANY WAYS!!!!

IT'S OBVIOUS!!!
HOLLYWOOD WANT TO MAKE JUST ANOTHER COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT OUT OF DRAGON BALL/Z/GT!!!
ACTORS ARE ALL "FASHION, POP, PHOTO MODEL, CELEBRITY" STUFF!!! AND WHOLE MOVIE REMINDS MORE OF SOME FASHION WEEK OR ON JUST ANOTHER RETARDED TEENAGE MOVIE....IT DON'T REMIND OF DB IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY EXCEPT TITLE AND NAMES!!! THIS IS GONNA BE "DRAGON PIE Z", AND IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING WE COULD MAYBE EXPECT "DRAGON PIE Z 2", "DRAGON PIE Z 3", "DRAGON PIE Z 12342194823551823532815235235712387513482751834767"!!!!
WE DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO OUR PRECIOUS DB!!! RIGHT!?!!?!?!

THEY ARE DOING THAT JUST FOR THE PROFIT WITHOUT CARING FOR THE FACT THAT IT DESTROYS CHILDHOODS AND LIVES OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!!!
THEY ALREADY STARTED PRODUCING THE ACTION FIGURES OF CHATWIN!!!
THIS MOVIE MUST BE CANCELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE 20TH FOX CENTURY! I FUUUUUCCCKIIIIINGGGGG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Don't see me now as some insulting person please! I am just indescribably mad about this all, cause I TRULY LOVE DB/Z and they TRULY RAPED IT ON SO MANY WAYS!!!! and that's what makes me so extreme about it!
I am also sorry if it seems like I insult the actors and something, I don't want to insult anyone personally for serious, I JUST HATE THIS NIGHTMARE AND WANT TO CANCEL IT RIGHT NOW!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Thank you for reading and feel free to let it all out! bash the hell out of this nightmare!!! thats what this topic is for!

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Fri May 01, 2009 7:34 am; edited 19 times in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Empty Re: BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!!

Post by Marko Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:09 am

I must agree with my good and a bit frustrated friend Vegeta here Smile who has a point and i whole heartedly suport his words and actions. As for the actors i wanted to cry when i saw that fancy guy(gay) in an interview, altough i know that comp can be used to modify and alterate every character and make even me a character in a movie Smile but that guy is.... i dont know, i can't describe it with words and i don't even wanna start cause im gonna fall in a bitchin' frenzy Very Happy That aside, whole idea to make dbz movie sucks. It was never mented to be a live action movie cause... U know when they say that something has soul and heart? Well, this is it. Good ol' thing like dbz is supossed to stay the way it is, like it was written and animated. Remember fights between Goku and Vegeta, Cell saga, Freeza saga...If they mess it up now (and i know they will Mad ) then screw it all!! Nothing's gonna be the same. When u think of dbz u wont think about anime that rocks, but the movie that sucks! And if people who previously didn't know about dbz take their paws on it and throw a look.. Well, expected reaction would be 'it sucks, and i dont even wanna see the anime' (with so much more elements and story and.. everything!!). Of course this part is probably about people who dont like anime and concept (fancy bastards!)). All other would at least take a look before they judge, but most of people are like that in a way they wont do it Sad. Previously mentioned action 'it sucks' would cause a violent and sudden reaction from certain someone and im afraid that no one will be safe then Smile Yeah yeah, u know who i mean, my friend Smile So for your sake, if u dont wanna came hame and big bangs all over your backyard come here, throw a few lines, agree with us and live without ever having to wake up from a nightmare, all in sweat, where fancy, girlish Goku fires his fancy pink came hame and chews a pink bubble gum, while his pink outfit shines with fancy glow and his pink aura... Enough!! No more!! U got the point Smile

Marko
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj1-goku Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Okay, first of all I like new things and new stuff.I am not a real anime fan, quite frankly i don't give a shit bout it..I just love DBZ.So I really won't be offended, and I don't think a dbz movie is such a bad idea..that is untill they screw it up.

I was really hoping to see Dragon Ball Z being brought back to life, until i saw SOME of the info about it...Firstly what idiot would kick Akira, the creator of DragonBall out of the team? If you're gonna make a movie, THEN MAKE IT CORRECT! I mean what the f*ck man!? Goku's gonna have a gay costume? he's gonna go to school? That's nothing like in the anime! I suggest you people first WATCH the anime or READ the manga, and THEN start making a movie! Also another thing that CAN NOT be imitated are the fights.So i doubt you'll do them good and powerful as they are..that's like impossible...Anyhow the least you could do is change the actors, not to mention the story...And if you're gonna correct your mistakes i suggest making the movie about what REALLY happened after DBZ, instead of crappy ol' GT.

VEGETA, and so does every fan have a right to be angry about this, so if you really think of waisting thousands of dollars, go ahead make the crappy movie...

In my personal opinion the only thing you actually will do with this movie is make a total waist of money and get thousands of hater e-mail.Like i said..I would like to see a DB movie, but a good one, with the same story, same fights, same effects and dynamics..and that isn't what you will accomplish with gay actors and delay.

ssj1-goku
GokuSSJ4
GokuSSJ4

Back to top Go down

Post by PICCOLO Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Well I must say this really sucks!!!!! No Krillin? F*CKING SCHOOL!!!!!!! What were they thinking? No, seriously WHAT A F*CK WHERE THEY THINKING????(Inspired by Nintendo Nerd). Smile I mean Akira should kill those HOLYWOOD IDIOTS for taking his masterpiece and trying to totally destroy it!!!
It would be much better if Japanese took this anime and make a movie . Then it would be much better, of course it wont be perfect or nearly close to the real DRAGONBALL but at least Japanese know how to fight and fights would be much better. Also everything would be on Japanese and that would bring much better feeling about the movie. Music would be from the series or maybe a little different. Outfits also must be the same and the hair cuts.geek I real dont care if Holywood said they cant make the same haircuts like in anime, WELL TOO FUCKING BAD I DONT CARE!!!! So I hope that Akira will stop them from making the movie. Wow I can imagine thousands of DBZ fans running at streets and protesting against this piece of shit. lol!
PICCOLO
PICCOLO
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Wow! I must say you all surprised me! Very Happy Just after creating this forum and having you few registered here, I didn't expect to get 3 perfect posts!
Even though this forum is not meant to be "posting one" and its main purpose is just to collect as much members as possible, you've positively surprised me and just posted some nice stuff here!
you said that all DAMN RIGHT!!! I am so happy to see this!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIENDS!!! Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojita Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:54 pm

YEAH FUCK THIS SHIT MAN!
Gojita
Gojita
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:53 am

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE (south park Smile )
DB LAM is not lame- it has gone beyond that! It pains me to say it, it pains me to see the faces of some actors (that fag doesn't look nothing like you know who, and that stupid bi#ch- SHE is going to be BULMA?!!! ahhh) dammit it pains me the most when I think about those Hollywood bastards...they are the ones to be blamed for this "beyond LAME project"...I hope they choke on every cent they earn from this shit!!!!
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:12 am

Wooho! nice bitching people!
I appreciate it very much!
And Gojita, your post laughed me to death even in all this anger and seriousness! Very Happy
Short, simple and clear ^_^

@ningen Yeah! good one! I hope they choke in every cent!!! grrrrr!!!

Now I wanna explain some things here
I always followed my own path, which is very similar to Goku's in 90% cases.

SO! I should be a good person right!? sorry for boasting myself Embarassed I just wanna explain.
But how can I be good person if I enjoy in bitching about those people?!

Well I have perfect explanation for it - THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT PEOPLE THEY ARE GREEDY BASTARDS!!!
If they can enjoy in our suffer, and if they can think like: mwahaha those stupid fans are really cracking me up, we are gonna make this shit anyway, and we're gonna earn money, we don't give a damn if it will suck and piss them off or not
Than we have full rights to bitch about this shitty movie and them!
And so I also don't give a damn if this will piss THEM off or not MWAHHAAA!!!
SO FUCK YOUR FUCKING SELVES 20TH FUCKS FUCKTRY!!!!!!

You don't need to bitch nor post...but if you WANT to bitch about this....THEN FEEL FREE! ^_^
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Shit happens, but in this magnitude I didn't expect Evil or Very Mad

... and I'm looking forward to see this film.... j/k Razz
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by pecavuk Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:03 am

Well...as much as i adore dragonball series the movie will hurt it's potential.For me it is not a DB movie???It is just a crew of people filming a f*uckin movie with a tittle of DragonBall.On the other side im looking forward to it's special effects due to some people working on it (Matrix movies etc.).The idea that Goku goes to school is just an alternate story,which is truly..the only thing i might like in the movie.
Moving on:
WHO THE HECK IS TOTO,TETO,TITO,TETIO OR WHATEVER????WHO IS MAI?!?!?!?!? affraid affraid affraid affraid
Adding new characters and deleting original ones isn't a solution for any problem.

IF anyone's wondering why i would like the school thing well..don't laugh or something,everyday i dream of getting such powers,DO NOT LAUGH,for me dbz is not just a cartoon,it filled my life with potential to go on...it's like fan fiction of some sort..or maybe not.Words could never explain how i feel so,i gave it a try.

Im pretty happy for the movie because someone actually cares about dbz to make a movie.The next thing is how they will make it,and at that point they failed.

Happy New Year everyone geek santa

P.S. I usually don't write like this...im never that deep into thoughts lol
pecavuk
pecavuk
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:33 am

@Sephiroth, hahaha yes, shit happens, but it seems it happen very often to us Very Happy

@pecavuk, well first of all, I absolutely understand your opinion, and I undesrtand your desire for some special effects and so.
But what I wanted to focus on is this sentence:
Im pretty happy for the movie because someone actually cares about dbz to make a movie.The next thing is how they will make it,and at that point they failed.
Yes if someone would really care, it would be nice and probably someone would make an ultra effort and make a 3D DB/Z movie not this CRAPPY live action, where instead a Sharp edged maniacal-looking head of Piccolo, I got some stupid humanoid face!!!, and worst, instead blocky sharpedged bulked up body of Goku and his legendary hairstyle I get some guy who looks like classic "celebrity toothpick"...
ANYWAY the truth is that THEY REALLY DON'T CARE FOR THE MOVIE MY FRIEND! It is pretty obvious that this is a PURE exploitation of Dragon Ball's big name. And I am not saiying you're naive, I just want you to know, that Hollywood is much bigger bunch of corrupted bastards than you think...Even though some of you really like some of their work and even though I like some things from hollywood like Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jarry and so ^_^, but all this bitching about it, refers to those people who decide which anime they'll exploit and ruin next, not to Hanna Barbera of course ^_^

Everything else...it's ok, but don't think they really started this because they like DB, they started this ONLY for profit. Besides, in the newest interviews you can CLEARLY see the sad fact, that both producer nor actors know a DAMN thing about DB/Z/GT - http://blogs.hoycinema.com/movieland/post/2008/01/15/exclusivas-fotos-e-informacion-del-pizarrazo-oficial-la

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by pecavuk Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:23 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:@Sephiroth, hahaha yes, shit happens, but it seems it happen very often to us Very Happy

@pecavuk, well first of all, I absolutely understand your opinion, and I undesrtand your desire for some special effects and so.
But what I wanted to focus on is this sentence:
Yes if someone would really care, it would be nice and probably someone would make an ultra effort and make a 3D DB/Z movie not this CRAPPY live action, where instead a Sharp edged maniacal-looking head of Piccolo, I got some stupid humanoid face!!!, and worst, instead blocky sharpedged bulked up body of Goku and his legendary hairstyle I get some guy who looks like gay celebrity toothpick...
ANYWAY the truth is that THEY REALLY DON'T CARE FOR THE MOVIE MY FRIEND! It is pretty obvious that this is a PURE exploitation of Dragon Ball's big name. And I am not saiying you're naive, I just want you to know, that Hollywood is much bigger bunch of corrupted

bastards than you think...Even though some of you really like some of their work and even though I like some things from holywood like Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jarry and so ^_^, but all this bitching about it, refers to those people who decide which anime they'll exploit and ruin next, not to Hanna Barbera of course ^_^

Everything else...it's ok, but don't think they really started this because they like DB, they started this ONLY for profit. Besides, in the newest interviews you can CLEARLY see the sad fact, that both producer nor actors know a DAMN thing about DB/Z/GT - http://blogs.hoycinema.com/movieland/post/2008/01/15/exclusivas-fotos-e-informacion-del-pizarrazo-oficial-la

Ok so i will answer one question at a time since you wrote quite a bit Smile :

VEGETA_DTX wrote:THEY REALLY DON'T CARE FOR THE MOVIE MY FRIEND!
Of course they don't,and of course they are making it just out of profit.But correct me if im mistaken...aren't all movies made for profits???Who actually cares about the fans?They proved that by making BT3 on the worst scenario.Since i know you are a true fan,i respect and understand your anger,but to tell you the truth,that really isn't going to help.The Movie is in production,and no matter how many people abject to it,it's worthless.
About the Piccolo look:He is truly a factor not to be misted in the Dragon Ball series.But i seems that after they tried with the green look and sharp pointy ears it just didn't look as the real character.So they went for the cheaper method,which is btw imo the worst thing in the movie.I've heard of fan fiction,but this is just ridiculous.The Namekians a ninja tribe?!?Ok so it might be interesting if the tittle wasn't Dragon Ball but NINJAS!?!They are trying to make a laughing stock of the movie,or simply making it one od the Karate Kid movies.

VEGETA_DTX wrote: Besides, in the newest interviews you can CLEARLY see the sad fact, that both producer nor actors know a DAMN thing about DB/Z/GT
Um...is that such a redeming factor to the movie?I think not.A good actor can sync with any kind of character.True,it would be better if they had some knowledge about the original series.

The thing that somehow bothers me is that Akira Toriyama has accepted such a ridiculous story,better to say approved.He should be the first person to cherish and guard his masterpiece.
pecavuk
pecavuk
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:16 pm

@pecavuk, first of all, Akira haven't accpeted it of course man!
Sueisha gave licence to 20 Fox Fuctry, but I doubt in that, I think it's abut american propaganda blackmail, but nevermind Very Happy

Also, I know you all should not be to optimistic, but also you shouldn't be so pessimistic, I BELIEVE that this will pay off, somehow someway it will pay of...So just be patient, and wait till this forum grow up, we have time till august.

And I must correct you -
A good actor can sync with any kind of character
No, there is no SUCH actor in the world, especially if he visually don't look like the character he should play.
And if producer don't know shit about DB/Z than what you wxpect than bullshit like this..
I mean it is clear, it's PURE exploitation, just like I said.

Of course they don't,and of course they are making it just out of profit.But correct me if im mistaken...aren't all movies made for profits???Who actually cares about the fans?
And this is biggest mistake in your post. Hollywood never gave a shit about fans and that is true, but most of game, anime and cartoon industry REALLY DO CARE about fans, and slight screw ups can be tolerated, but THIS kind of greedy attitude like 20th Fox, it makes me scream!!!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by pecavuk Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:12 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:@pecavuk, first of all, Akira haven't accpeted it of course man!
Sueisha gave licence to 20 Fox Fuctry, but I doubt in that, I think it's abut american propaganda blackmail, but nevermind Very Happy

Also, I know you all should not be to optimistic, but also you shouldn't be so pessimistic, I BELIEVE that this will pay off, somehow someway it will pay of...So just be patient, and wait till this forum grow up, we have time till august.

And I must correct you -
A good actor can sync with any kind of character
No, there is no SUCH actor in the world, especially if he visually don't look like the character he should play.
And if producer don't know shit about DB/Z than what you wxpect than bullshit like this..

Of course they don't,and of course they are making it just out of profit.But correct me if im mistaken...aren't all movies made for
profits???Who actually cares about the fans?
And this is biggest mistake in your post. Hollywood never gave a shit about fans and that is true, but most of game, anime and cartoon industry REALLY DO CARE about fans, and slight screw ups can be tolerated, but THIS kind of greedy attitude like 20th Fox, it makes me scream!!!

By the pics i saw Akira was tremendously happy at the filming.

And if producer don't know shit about DB/Z than what you expect than bullshit like this..
If there is no such actor in this world then this world is in a loss.I accept that if there is no one well enough to play the role that Fox shouldn't even make the movie,but the thing is such people do exist.It doesn't matter if the actors is a fan of the show or not.Same goes for Nicholas Cage as Ghost Rider,Tobey M. with Spider-Man,and the whole crew at X-Men.They all stated they were reading those comics in the past but it's all lies.Especially for the whole X-Men crew.People get roles even if they have no clue on what planet they're on.And imo it really doesn't matter.All you need to do is read a few comics,see a few episodes and you catch on.

And this is biggest mistake in your post. Hollywood never gave a shit about fans and that is true, but most of game,

You didn't read my post correctly.I said what you said too.In other words i know they do not care about fans.Read it again.
pecavuk
pecavuk
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:08 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:@pecavuk, first of all, Akira haven't accpeted it of course man!
Aaaaa! That's what I wanted to hear! Very Happy I've read somewhere that he had agreed, but couldn't find anything concretely, nothing he'd said about DB LAM...

OK, now, I agree AND disagree with both of you...

@VEGETA...
I understand, this obviously isn't the first time "they" [20thCF, Hollywood, USA... or whatever Very Happy] are ruining something you/we like and it won't be the last time, for sure... And yeah, you're right. We can concude they ARE big greedy companies working for profits... even though I hate to generalize - this is obvious... And yes, they usually don't care for fans at all [like in this case], and they are using big names of cartoons, books etc... [you surprised me nicely, when you mentioned good-ol' Hana-Barbera... I love you Well, guess you've seen what happened to live action Scooby Doo, for example... Very Happy]
So, many of their creations ARE sold just thanks to nice "make-up" >> empty story, painted with lots of colours... light action, cute actors, good commercials... like Harry Potter movies - the worst thing I've ever watched [though, I really like the books]...
But, there are EXEPTIONS! [just like I don't like Naruto & co so much, but I like DB/Z/GT... Very Happy]...
I think I've mentioned somewhere here --> my favorite example >> Peter Jackson and LOTR!!! Commercial?... Oohhhh yes, but ALSO fan made... and almost perfect! I've explained it, already...
Memoirs of a Geisha, the same >> work of art!!! And both the originals I simply adore... but, thank to individuals, I like the movies also... I could give more examples, but yeah, I know – off topic... Embarassed
The point is: please, but pleeeease, don't be such extreme hater... Smile Yes, hollywood movie companies are like factories – producting movies, not making them… and getting profit, of course... But, I believe in responsible, creative individuals... who DO change things sometimes... Wink

@pecavuk, I'm glad you've mentioned The Matrix... If that's not commercial – nothing is! Very Happy But, doesn't matter, I love it! tongue It's got the story.... Special effects? Yes, the great ones... But, they're also the original ones... Not imitated, not copied >> meant for movie!!! In CONTRAST to DB LAM, which is NOT!

And here we are... DB LAM idea... Rolling Eyes

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Yes if someone would really care, it would be nice and probably someone would make an ultra effort and make a 3D DB/Z movie not this CRAPPY live action, where instead a Sharp edged maniacal-looking head of Piccolo, I got some stupid humanoid face!!!, and worst, instead blocky sharpedged bulked up body of Goku and his legendary hairstyle I get some guy who looks like gay celebrity toothpick...
Absolutely! cheers cheers cheers
I've said something similar many times… Some things should simply stay the way they are... the end!!! Objectively, this is not strong enough reason to talk somebody out of making the LAM... Very Happy but, as a fan, I consider it general truth!!! I don't want, I don't need live action movie, or even 3D movie... tongue

...but... if someone'd put really great effort into this thing, I would accepted it nicely! Smile
Not THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And @pecavuk, how can you say this?????
pecavuk wrote:
VEGETA_DTX wrote: Besides, in the newest interviews you can CLEARLY see the sad fact, that both producer nor actors know a DAMN thing about DB/Z/GT
Um...is that such a redeming factor to the movie?I think not.A good actor can sync with any kind of character.True,it would be better if they had some knowledge about the original series.
^^
Disagreed... absolutely!
That should be their PRIORITY >> watch complete series, "feel" the story, analyse the characters, get into their mind and understand the psyhology... recognise main characteristics of their personality >> and THEN choose the actors, and start making the movie!!! At least the writing crew should do that! Wink
Did they?! Ooooobviosly not!!!! For example... How on earth they decided that Krillin is unimportant character?! Shocked If they had seen Goku's reactions to lost of his best friend, if they had even watched scene with Goku transforming into super sayen for the first time, they would know better... Rolling Eyes This makes main character incomplete from the begining... Oh, but they put the character of Mai [it took me at least 5 minutes to even remember who she is], and NONEXISTING Teto... and... school...
The same thing is with actors - They should observe the characters they're playng... understand them... learn to imitate them... Of course, in case they want to do it right... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by pecavuk Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 am

MyStAnGeL wrote:
Aaaaa! That's what I wanted to hear! Very Happy I've read somewhere that he had agreed, but couldn't find anything concretely, nothing he'd said about DB LAM...

OK, now, I agree AND disagree with both of you...

@VEGETA...
I understand, this obviously isn't the first time "they" [20thCF, Hollywood, USA... or whatever Very Happy] are ruining something you/we like and it won't be the last time, for sure... And yeah, you're right. We can concude they ARE big greedy companies working for profits... even though I hate to generalize - this is obvious... And yes, they usually don't care for fans at all [like in this case], and they are using big names of cartoons, books etc... [you surprised me nicely, when you mentioned good-ol' Hana-Barbera... I love you Well, guess you've seen what happened to live action Scooby Doo, for example... Very Happy]
So, many of their creations ARE sold just thanks to nice "make-up" >> empty story, painted with lots of colours... light action, cute actors, good commercials... like Harry Potter movies - the worst thing I've ever watched [though, I really like the books]...
But, there are EXEPTIONS! [just like I don't like Naruto & co so much, but I like DB/Z/GT... Very Happy]...
I think I've mentioned somewhere here --> my favorite example >> Peter Jackson and LOTR!!! Commercial?... Oohhhh yes, but ALSO fan made... and almost perfect! I've explained it, already...
Memoirs of a Geisha, the same >> work of art!!! And both the originals I simply adore... but, thank to individuals, I like the movies also... I could give more examples, but yeah, I know – off topic... Embarassed
The point is: please, but pleeeease, don't be such extreme hater... Smile Yes, hollywood movie companies are like factories – producting movies, not making them… and getting profit, of course... But, I believe in responsible, creative individuals... who DO change things sometimes... Wink

@pecavuk, I'm glad you've mentioned The Matrix... If that's not commercial – nothing is! Very Happy But, doesn't matter, I love it! tongue It's got the story.... Special effects? Yes, the great ones... But, they're also the original ones... Not imitated, not copied >> meant for movie!!! In CONTRAST to DB LAM, which is NOT!

And here we are... DB LAM idea... Rolling Eyes

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Yes if someone would really care, it would be nice and probably someone would make an ultra effort and make a 3D DB/Z movie not this CRAPPY live action, where instead a Sharp edged maniacal-looking head of Piccolo, I got some stupid humanoid face!!!, and worst, instead blocky sharpedged bulked up body of Goku and his legendary hairstyle I get some guy who looks like gay celebrity toothpick...
Absolutely! cheers cheers cheers
I've said something similar many times… Some things should simply stay the way they are... the end!!! Objectively, this is not strong enough reason to talk somebody out of making the LAM... Very Happy but, as a fan, I consider it general truth!!! I don't want, I don't need live action movie, or even 3D movie... tongue

...but... if someone'd put really great effort into this thing, I would accepted it nicely! Smile
Not THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And @pecavuk, how can you say this?????
pecavuk wrote:
^^
Disagreed... absolutely!
That should be their PRIORITY >> watch complete series, "feel" the story, analyse the characters, get into their mind and understand the psyhology... recognise main characteristics of their personality >> and THEN choose the actors, and start making the movie!!! At least the writing crew should do that! Wink
Did they?! Ooooobviosly not!!!! For example... How on earth they decided that Krillin is unimportant character?! Shocked If they had seen Goku's reactions to lost of his best friend, if they had even watched scene with Goku transforming into super sayen for the first time, they would know better... Rolling Eyes This makes main character incomplete from the begining... Oh, but they put the character of Mai [it took me at least 5 minutes to even remember who she is], and NONEXISTING Teto... and... school...
The same thing is with actors - They should observe the characters they're playng... understand them... learn to imitate them... Of course, in case they want to do it right... Rolling Eyes

GOD I needed an hour to read it all. affraid

You should read my post before yours.I said that the actors should watch the series.Guess no one wants to read anymore huh?
pecavuk
pecavuk
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:23 pm

Ok ok, now to conclude this confusion ^_^

I agree with MyStAnGeL mostly, she said it all!

and pecavuk have also nice statments, but I wanna sum it like this:

I understand everything, I know what you mean, and everyone of us feel different, that's natural, BUT you should know that THERE IS NO ACTOR ON PLANET WHO COULD LOOK AND ACT SUCH AWESOME AS GOKU or some other DBZ character...
Someone might be the best actor, and might adapt to various kinds of characters(even if so, he can adaptate all he want but if he don't look like that character it still sucks), but how the hell he can adapt his action skills to GOKU's WHEN HE IS A PATHETIC HUMAN!!!
Simple isn't it...? I hope that is clear.

And about part of being exreme hater ^_^
Well MyStAnGeL, don't worryyyy ^^ Of course I am not refering literally to every living person in hollywood, you know I am refering to THOSE who came up with this whole idea, and to those who are now LAUGHING at us trying to cancel this movie, ya know...AND PEOPLE LIKE THEM DESERVE TO BE EXTREMELY HATED!
Well acutally one of things I hate th most is actually "generalizing things" I really do hate that! but you know, when you're so angry as I am, you don't think too much ^^ so I hope you understand whom I'm bitching about actually...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:38 pm

pecavuk wrote:
GOD I needed an hour to read it all. affraid
Oops! Sorry... Embarassed Long posts are my bad habit... Start typing and dunno when to stop... Very Happy
I'll TRYYY not to do that very often... Anyway, tnx for reading it... Wink [and quoting it [all? Shocked ] tongue]

pecavuk wrote:
You should read my post before yours.I said that the actors should watch the series.Guess no one wants to read anymore huh?
And yes, I've read what you wrote, of course... Smile
But I thought you said: even if the actors "don't have a clue on what planet they're on", it doesn't matter, because they still can do a good job... All they have to do is watch a few episodes to inform themselves, and that's all they need... So I thought that was pretty same, what you've already said in your previous post, which I commented…

But... guess I misunderstood you... Wink
However... viewed on one way or another, we all agree about the crucial point, right?
– This movie's gonna be a disaster!!!! Rolling Eyes

About this…
VEGETA_DTX wrote:THERE IS NO ACTOR ON PLANET WHO COULD LOOK AND ACT SUCH AWESOME AS GOKU or some other DBZ character...
VEGETA_DTX wrote:... how the hell he can adapt his action skills to GOKU's WHEN HE IS A PATHETIC HUMAN!!!
I think there is no need to say: I totally agree! because I said it many times.. DBZ is unique!!! Especially Goku!!! Live action movie simply can't present that!!! No disscusion!!!
But, the thing is, they're doing wrong even what CAN be done well... And that's unforgivable! Crying or Very sad

And, Vegeta, let me put it to you this way: believe it or not, I understand... Sometimes I disagree with you, sometimes I only try to calm down the situation, but I DO understand you... And I'm NOT worried! Very Happy
Or... should I be?! Suspect ........................... [<<and don't react, coz I'm joking now Very Happy]

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:12 am

Talented, creative, responsible individuals? Sry, but ppl like that are a very rare sight in Hollywood...
Just look at the popular TV series (like "Lost") - none of those were created in Hollywood.

"...but... if someone'd put really great effort into this thing, I would accepted it nicely!"
OH yeah, but where would you find a DB fan with enough MONEY and nerves...a DB fan who will start creating something that is labeled by other fans as a disaster. There is no need for a DB LAM - simple truth!
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:48 am

^Again huge posts Evil or Very Mad
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:23 am

@MyStAnGeL
But, the thing is, they're doing wrong even what CAN be done well... And that's unforgivable! Crying or Very sad
Perfect! that's right - we all know Live action is NOT for most or probably any anime or cartoon, but we can say "hey it can be put into live action and it does not mean it must suck by every single pixel! BUT THEY EVEN SCREWED UP THE "SCREWED-UP-NESS" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy They gave a new meaning to the word "DISASTEEER!!!"....

@ningen, that's right ningen! And just like you and I agreed once - If they would change the title of the movie and the names of the characters to something that don't have any conection with DB(just like the movie's current stage), WE WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST!!! then I wouldn't be concerned at all!!!

BUT THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF DRAGON BALL NAME AND DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS AND DRAGON BALL STORY!!! IT'S UNFORGIVABLE!!! IT'S ABOUT THE SAKE OF DB AND HIS NAME! IT'S ABOUT FANDOM! IT'S ABOUT MORAL! IT'S ABOUT PRIIIIIIIDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

So you know, I won't give up till the end, even if I know our chances are small...

And sorry Sephi Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy we like to discuss, what can we do...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:26 pm

@ningen...
Actually, when I wrote that, I meant theoretically. Of cooourse, I realize that's imposible!!!
I'm just TRYING to stay as much open-minded as I can... to everyone's viewpoint... Smile
And I think I've already said how I REALLY feel about this...
However, once more... Very Happy
This...
ningen wrote:There is no need for a DB LAM - simple truth!
...is also my personal opinion. Wink

And about the first point, I really don't want to repeat myself... Shorter version would be -->
No generalization! Smile Btw, yeah, I know about the Lost [<< also Alias, Grey's anatomy etc] not being Hollywood creations...

@Vegeta... that's nice... another title, different names of the characters, not mentioning DB trademarks etc... but... going back to the reality sucks, a?... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And...
@Sephiroth, wanna advice? BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! C025
>>If you can't defeat them... join them!!! cheers [I mean - us Very Happy ]

Back to top Go down

Post by pecavuk Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 am

MyStAnGeL wrote:@ningen...
Actually, when I wrote that, I meant theoretically. Of cooourse, I realize that's imposible!!!
I'm just TRYING to stay as much open-minded as I can... to everyone's viewpoint... Smile
And I think I've already said how I REALLY feel about this...
However, once more... Very Happy
This...
ningen wrote:There is no need for a DB LAM - simple truth!
...is also my personal opinion. Wink

And about the first point, I really don't want to repeat myself... Shorter version would be -->
No generalization! Smile Btw, yeah, I know about the Lost [<< also Alias, Grey's anatomy etc] not being Hollywood creations...

@Vegeta... that's nice... another title, different names of the characters, not mentioning DB trademarks etc... but... going back to the reality sucks, a?... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And...
@Sephiroth, wanna advice? BITCHING!!!! YAAYY!!!! C025
>>If you can't defeat them... join them!!! cheers [I mean - us Very Happy ]

Hmph...''It doesn't matter if a monkey changes...A MONKEY IS STILL A MONKEY!!!'' EDIT:Not reffering to anyone...just a quote!

A true place where i can feel welcomed...as long as this world exists our race will live forever,and our breed of fans will never be extinct.
TO DRAGONBALL Z!!!!
pecavuk
pecavuk
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:16 pm

[Serbian]...a shto se diskusija vodi na eng. kad su za sada samo srpski chlanovi xD [/serbian]
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by pecavuk Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Sephiroth wrote:[Serbian]...a shto se diskusija vodi na eng. kad su za sada samo srpski chlanovi xD [/serbian]

[serbian] umm...pa sajt ima samo srpske clanove koji postuju ali ga gledaju i oni koji su iz inostranstva pa valjda zato.lol ''region free'' [serbian/]
pecavuk
pecavuk
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum