Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update

+3
Skritz
Tlaloc
Son Goku
7 posters

Go down

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Empty New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update

Post by Son Goku Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:06 pm

You can find all the info, photos, etc by click on these links:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES/2008/12/15/107963/

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES/2008/12/14/107898/

Signature count update: We have just reached 1900, great progress over the last few days but it has slowed a little due to the amount of views on the trailer video Vegeta_DTX linked slowing down. Just keep advertising whenever you get the chance. I've been advertising myself on these links and it's really worked so let's keep it up.

Also, there's a new photoshop contest for anyone interested. The photo is funny by itself, but I'm still trying to come up with something myself to make it funnier. Here is the photo if anyone is interested. Just post it in Photo Shop Contest #2.

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Db_stills_011sm

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Yamcha-2

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Dragonball_bts_001sm

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Dragonball_bts_002sm

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Normal_db_stills_040sm

According to dbthemovie, Namco-Bandai announced in Shonen Jump that they are making a fighter game for the PSP tentatively called Dragonball: The Movie.

This is just all kinds stupidity. Just think about what the roster will be for this game. There's barely anybody in this movie who fights that was in Dragon Ball/ Z. So who would be in it? This is the biggest list I can come up with off the top of my head: Goku, Master Roshi, Chi-Chi, her boyfriend Carrey Fuller the High School Bully/Jock, the other High School Bullies/Jocks, Grandpa Gohan, Yamcha, Lord Piccolo, Mai, and a Fullum Assassin...maybe Bulma if they're stupid enough to put her in or just desperate for a bigger roster.

Plus doesn't Namco-Bandai already make the Budokai games? What's the point in switching over to the movie other than they think people will flock to buy this crap based off a crap movie? Are they just going to use Dimps to make a Budokai clone and replace the characters and backgrounds with live action crap? I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited by Son Goku on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Left_bar_bleue100/100New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Empty Re: New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update

Post by Tlaloc Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Left_bar_bleue100/100New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Empty Re: New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update

Post by Son Goku Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:43 am

hehe, that was a pretty funny article. I would have commented but you have to have an account.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:36 pm

*Sigh* Piccolo is green, but they got the green wrong. Anyway, he's not the worst makeup I saw. Or is it? Sad
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:09 pm

New Photos, New DB Movie Game, and Signature Count Update Dragonball_bts_002sm-1

Nice arm.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:04 am

Hey Son Goku, they seem to have banned me from commenting there on that IGN DB LAM article Sad

And those two links you've posted don't work...?
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:22 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Hey Son Goku, they seem to have banned me from commenting there on that IGN DB LAM article Sad

And those two links you've posted don't work...?

Son Goku said IGN belongs to Fox, plus I am sure that those in favor reported you so it would not surprise me it is a conspiracy.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:04 am

I'll post the photos tomorrow then if it doesn't work (it works for me so maybe something's still messed up with your internet?).

I think you did get banned from IGN though. Remember that guy said he was reporting you?

BTW, check out the signature count. It's over 1000, no wait...now it's over two....
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Son Goku wrote:I'll post the photos tomorrow then if it doesn't work (it works for me so maybe something's still messed up with your internet?).

I think you did get banned from IGN though. Remember that guy said he was reporting you?

BTW, check out the signature count. It's over 1000, no wait...now it's over two....

Who was the one who reported VegetaDTX? So much for freedom of speech.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:17 am

I'm not sure. There's a lot of pages to flip through if you really want to know. If you do, it's probably on one of the middle pages.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 am

Nice arm Marsters, you lame ass!

I love the way he's standing there thinking "I'm so cool! I'm in such a great pose!" yet he is totally oblivious to his exposed arm! HAHAHAHA!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:31 pm

Tlaloc it was one pricking, ignorant spammer that probably worked for fox called Spoonofheck... He probably couldn't stand the fact that I was right and all we do is righteous and all he do is fake elitist and insulting so he reported me... I wish somebody could report him, as HE was the one insulting me twice and pricking WHOLE the time and all I did was defending with the arguments and my opinions and probably truth hurt him Smile

Anyways...who cares about those fox spammers...just ignore them and keep it up people! don't make the same mistake I did and try to actually explain them anything, just IGNORE the hell out of them...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Nikku wrote:Nice arm Marsters, you lame ass!

I love the way he's standing there thinking "I'm so cool! I'm in such a great pose!" yet he is totally oblivious to his exposed arm! HAHAHAHA!!!

haha yup yup
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:15 pm

...they all look like they hang out in dark alleys and follow people back to their cars...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:54 am

joon park thinks hes cool
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 am

Hawttdawgg wrote:joon park thinks hes cool

And we all think he's a c***!

*A loud gasp is heard*

......what? Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down