Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context.

+2
Jessica Raine
sonaditya
6 posters

Go down

Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. Empty Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context.

Post by sonaditya Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:16 pm

Know sumthing? This thing is not DB-LAM, but DB-LAME. Don't the guys at Fox have any other ''brilliant'' idea than this LAME piece of movie? Looks like when they cannot think of any other idea, they start of making parodies of famous comics and cartoons/animes, and in the process completely ruin them, so that the common man may understand them.

But what the real common man does not understand are the morals and values of life. Most of the animes depict these values so beautifully, that they just become more than just animations. They become our role models. There cannot be a greater example than the DB series, people. And a movie is always cherished and remembered when it depicts the basic values of the society. It’s true that a cartoon is not always fancied by a majority of today’s population, whereas movies are. That is why anime adaptations should be actually done to make the values reach the common man. This is what I think because the morals are the need of the day, to stop the global terrorism, and to understand the marginal difference between good and evil.

The recent Mumbai attacks have been a thorn in my heart. Seeing the real life heroes go- down one-by-one has been the most painful thing you can ever imagine. Their funeral pyres burnt in our hearts, not on the firewood on which their bodies were kept. During that night, well, believe it or not, I had a dream, and in that dream, someone's voice echoed through the sky, comforting me, and advising me at the same time. At first I thought it was God, but after seeing a DBZ episode that day, it struck me that it was Goku's voice in the English Dub.

The morals which I have learnt through Goku and co. have helped me to become a winner.
When I am on the verge of giving up sum stupid mathematics problem, I remember Goku when he says don't ever give up. When I become too proud, I remember Goku's ability to surpass his own limits, which pulls me down to the ground and improve even more. I remember Goku's nobility when I help those in my batch who are failures, and inspire them.
When I get depressed due to unexpected setbacks, I remember Vegeta, who never believed that he was a loser.

These are just some of the examples in my life. I am sure that if anyone is a true DB fan, knows that its simply just beyond entertainment. True that fighting is the essential part of DB/Z/GT, but the moral aspect that touches one's heart is an even more important part.

And these qualities help people to lead a normal life. If everybody is inspired by goku and his friends and family, then everybody will try to be like them, and all will emerge winners. When all will be winners, then no one will indulge in corruption and malpractices, which shall solve half the problems in the world. The human race will become a contented lot, and help each others during times of difficulty. Thus, no one will be mad at each other and terrorism shall be destroyed once and for ever. And events like the Mumbai siege, or even something as worse as 9/11 will never occur.

This is what I imagined when I first heard of the DB-LAM. I believed that this might perhaps happen now that a live-action adaptation of DB was underway. And as movies are preferred to watch by most people, Dragon Ball will finally get the recognition that it truly deserves.

But when I saw the trailer, just a few weeks back[things come to India a bit late], I almost fainted in my seat. I mean, forget the morals, even the characters were far from the original Dragon Ball reality. Goku goes to a high school?? He has become so strong because he survived all by himself in the vast wilderness of the jungles and mountains, and not because of some stupid city. I dont want to see some skinny guy run over in the open claiming to be Goku. And no Krillin? No cute bald shaolin boy? And you have the wierdest set of actors that you can think of. The most striking thing is three main characters are from North America, while the remaining lead characters have asian origin.

Well, the absence of Krillin, Tien and Chaozu and Bulma's blue-streaked hair were somehow acceptable. But the absence of the morals, simplicity and humour, and Goku going to high school were the most unacceptable.

All over the net, there are a variety of reviews that people from all over the world gave. Some of them were against the movie, some people were astonishingly waiting for the movie to hit the screens, and the remaining simply did not side with anyone. And, not surprisingly, most of them were against the movie.

Dragon Ball has fans who fall in 1st category are, of course, without doubt, the true fans. I fall among the extremes of this category.

And I hope that we keep the same momentum for the next few months. We shall completely boycott the film. Of course, the petitions should exist, but if the film still does manage to hit the screens, then we should take the following steps according to me:-
1)As fans, if we dont go to the films, then the non-fans wont go to the film.
2)The teen fans should discourage their friends from doing so.
3)The adults: remember that if you take your children to the movie, it can be injurious to their minds.

Dragon Ball is like the best series, and it still pains me to bid goodbye to Goku and his friends every time I see the last GT episode. And I have seen it, like, a hundred times. We know that the reputation of a masterpiece like Dragon Ball cannot be tarnished by such a stupid film, but there is a good chance that non-fans may come to hate the whole franchise itself.

Just think of this mini-movement as one of the fights against terrorism. After all, if we do not do it, who will?
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. Left_bar_bleue100/100Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. Empty Re: Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context.

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:26 pm

You said it!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. Left_bar_bleue100/100Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context. Empty Re: Why we should protest DB-LAM in today's context.

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:33 pm

sonaditya wrote:Know sumthing? This thing is not DB-LAM, but DB-LAME. Don't the guys at Fox have any other ''brilliant'' idea than this LAME piece of movie? Looks like when they cannot think of any other idea, they start of making parodies of famous comics and cartoons/animes, and in the process completely ruin them, so that the common man may understand them.

But what the real common man does not understand are the morals and values of life. Most of the animes depict these values so beautifully, that they just become more than just animations. They become our role models. There cannot be a greater example than the DB series, people. And a movie is always cherished and remembered when it depicts the basic values of the society. It’s true that a cartoon is not always fancied by a majority of today’s population, whereas movies are. That is why anime adaptations should be actually done to make the values reach the common man. This is what I think because the morals are the need of the day, to stop the global terrorism, and to understand the marginal difference between good and evil.

The recent Mumbai attacks have been a thorn in my heart. Seeing the real life heroes go- down one-by-one has been the most painful thing you can ever imagine. Their funeral pyres burnt in our hearts, not on the firewood on which their bodies were kept. During that night, well, believe it or not, I had a dream, and in that dream, someone's voice echoed through the sky, comforting me, and advising me at the same time. At first I thought it was God, but after seeing a DBZ episode that day, it struck me that it was Goku's voice in the English Dub.

The morals which I have learnt through Goku and co. have helped me to become a winner.
When I am on the verge of giving up sum stupid mathematics problem, I remember Goku when he says don't ever give up. When I become too proud, I remember Goku's ability to surpass his own limits, which pulls me down to the ground and improve even more. I remember Goku's nobility when I help those in my batch who are failures, and inspire them.
When I get depressed due to unexpected setbacks, I remember Vegeta, who never believed that he was a loser.

These are just some of the examples in my life. I am sure that if anyone is a true DB fan, knows that its simply just beyond entertainment. True that fighting is the essential part of DB/Z/GT, but the moral aspect that touches one's heart is an even more important part.

And these qualities help people to lead a normal life. If everybody is inspired by goku and his friends and family, then everybody will try to be like them, and all will emerge winners. When all will be winners, then no one will indulge in corruption and malpractices, which shall solve half the problems in the world. The human race will become a contented lot, and help each others during times of difficulty. Thus, no one will be mad at each other and terrorism shall be destroyed once and for ever. And events like the Mumbai siege, or even something as worse as 9/11 will never occur.

This is what I imagined when I first heard of the DB-LAM. I believed that this might perhaps happen now that a live-action adaptation of DB was underway. And as movies are preferred to watch by most people, Dragon Ball will finally get the recognition that it truly deserves.

But when I saw the trailer, just a few weeks back[things come to India a bit late], I almost fainted in my seat. I mean, forget the morals, even the characters were far from the original Dragon Ball reality. Goku goes to a high school?? He has become so strong because he survived all by himself in the vast wilderness of the jungles and mountains, and not because of some stupid city. I dont want to see some skinny guy run over in the open claiming to be Goku. And no Krillin? No cute bald shaolin boy? And you have the wierdest set of actors that you can think of. The most striking thing is three main characters are from North America, while the remaining lead characters have asian origin.

Well, the absence of Krillin, Tien and Chaozu and Bulma's blue-streaked hair were somehow acceptable. But the absence of the morals, simplicity and humour, and Goku going to high school were the most unacceptable.

All over the net, there are a variety of reviews that people from all over the world gave. Some of them were against the movie, some people were astonishingly waiting for the movie to hit the screens, and the remaining simply did not side with anyone. And, not surprisingly, most of them were against the movie.

Dragon Ball has fans who fall in 1st category are, of course, without doubt, the true fans. I fall among the extremes of this category.

And I hope that we keep the same momentum for the next few months. We shall completely boycott the film. Of course, the petitions should exist, but if the film still does manage to hit the screens, then we should take the following steps according to me:-
1)As fans, if we dont go to the films, then the non-fans wont go to the film.
2)The teen fans should discourage their friends from doing so.
3)The adults: remember that if you take your children to the movie, it can be injurious to their minds.

Dragon Ball is like the best series, and it still pains me to bid goodbye to Goku and his friends every time I see the last GT episode. And I have seen it, like, a hundred times. We know that the reputation of a masterpiece like Dragon Ball cannot be tarnished by such a stupid film, but there is a good chance that non-fans may come to hate the whole franchise itself.

Just think of this mini-movement as one of the fights against terrorism. After all, if we do not do it, who will?

This is PERFECT sonaditya!!! cheers
EXACTLY!!! FENOMENAL!!! you said it so perfectly you put it all just brilliant!
I am really impressed with this and its always nice to hear such honest and pure words!!!

All you said is exactly the same as my opinion except I'd add a little bit more kinda "orthodoxy" in a way that I never wished for that wretched live action idea to realize and I always thought that DB would lose its every single value if it ever goes to live action or falls in the hands of anyone else but original creator Akira Toriyama and the rest of the crew. (maybe wouldn't if some Japanese production, which members are big fans of it, would make CGI movie but still risk is always there, so why doing it...)

As well as I think that majority of the world would never see anything in DB and it wouldn't change anything for them...and it would only cause additional trouble for fans or such...

As for me, I would never force someone to read it unless he is my good friend and I assume that he is missing much and that he would eventually like it/learn something from it, but still I wouldn't literally FORCE him of course Very Happy I'd just influence him and try to show him DB under the right light, from time to time.

All in all, I am so fascinated with how nicely, purely you expressed your self and all this was really kinda touching! Sad

BRAVO SONADITYA! cheers
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Welcome in sonaditya our ally in arms, I welcome you to our ressistance.

I couldn't had said better all that of what you said. Honestly when I read about the dream you had in the middle of all the terrible things your nation (along with the world) is going; I felt like crying. On September 11 2001 I also had an odd dream about terrorism and then when I woke up I was watching the attacks live in the news.

Goku should really represent hope, and it would help out if more people know about him and the real Dragon Ball, but sadly thanks to this stupid movie that does not stand anything for what DB is and people will get the wrong idea.

I do understand you, sometimes I wonder if Mexico will ever get out of the problems it has; corrupt politicians, aphatic people and omnipresent crime; and those few people who want to stand up are easily killed, like if there is no hope.

Right now I feel bad since my grandmother is very ill and I fear to lose her as she has been always with me. Also I was lost if I should follow my dreams or not, but lately I read what Derek has of his work and I came to the realization that all you need is faith.

It touched me that in your dream you heard the voice of God/Goku, it makes me wonder that maybe indeed Goku can be compared to Jesus. It does not matter if it is real or not, what ever helps you to be positive in life is good. You should see that other thread I did about it.

Not sure what else to say, your words are very touching and true.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 am

Well, thank u VEGETA_DTX for the compliments!! Well, before writing my post I first chose the best words I could think of, and that too at 2 am in Indian Standard Time!

Ya well, even I do not fancy the idea of anime being movies, DB was different. It could have been much better if the script had been right, but alas, they destroyed it.

Take an example of the Speed Racer film. The Speed Racer anime was a hit in the US back in the 1960, but the Lam for speed racer released in 2008. And it had almost the same story line, the same characters, the same ending. And it did receive 4 stars, at least from the media in my country.

But in a terror stricken country, you need more than just condolences than leaders. You need real role models, not some half-dresses stupid politicians who fail in every thing they do. Well, I found a role model in Goku, AND I believe that there cannot be an even better role model.

Adults in my country hate cartoons, but all loved the Speed Racer film. so I thought it that way.

and yes, even I first thought the whole world wont see anything in DB, but there is an old saying which goes like 'Where there is a will, there is a way.' There has to be a way if u really believe in it. I think this was Goku's main principle, wasn't it?

And what u said about your friends, I believe that u r more right than me on this point.

VEGETA_DTX wrote:

This is PERFECT sonaditya!!! cheers
EXACTLY!!! FENOMENAL!!! you said it so perfectly you put it all just brilliant!
I am really impressed with this and its always nice to hear such honest and pure words!!!

All you said is exactly the same as my opinion except I'd add a little bit more kinda "orthodoxy" in a way that I never wished for that wretched live action idea to realize and I always thought that DB would lose its every single value if it ever goes to live action or falls in the hands of anyone else but original creator Akira Toriyama and the rest of the crew. (maybe wouldn't if some Japanese production, which members are big fans of it, would make CGI movie but still risk is always there, so why doing it...)

As well as I think that majority of the world would never see anything in DB and it wouldn't change anything for them...and it would only cause additional trouble for fans or such...

As for me, I would never force someone to read it unless he is my good friend and I assume that he is missing much and that he would eventually like it/learn something from it, but still I wouldn't literally FORCE him of course Very Happy I'd just influence him and try to show him DB under the right light, from time to time.

All in all, I am so fascinated with how nicely, purely you expressed your self and all this was really kinda touching! Sad

BRAVO SONADITYA! cheers[/quote]

Last edited by sonaditya on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : it was way too long.)
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:16 am

Tlaloc wrote:Welcome in sonaditya our ally in arms, I welcome you to our ressistance.

I couldn't had said better all that of what you said. Honestly when I read about the dream you had in the middle of all the terrible things your nation (along with the world) is going; I felt like crying. On September 11 2001 I also had an odd dream about terrorism and then when I woke up I was watching the attacks live in the news.

Goku should really represent hope, and it would help out if more people know about him and the real Dragon Ball, but sadly thanks to this stupid movie that does not stand anything for what DB is and people will get the wrong idea.

I do understand you, sometimes I wonder if Mexico will ever get out of the problems it has; corrupt politicians, aphatic people and omnipresent crime; and those few people who want to stand up are easily killed, like if there is no hope.

Right now I feel bad since my grandmother is very ill and I fear to lose her as she has been always with me. Also I was lost if I should follow my dreams or not, but lately I read what Derek has of his work and I came to the realization that all you need is faith.

It touched me that in your dream you heard the voice of God/Goku, it makes me wonder that maybe indeed Goku can be compared to Jesus. It does not matter if it is real or not, what ever helps you to be positive in life is good. You should see that other thread I did about it.

Not sure what else to say, your words are very touching and true.

Hey Tlaloc! thanks for your response.

So, we have similar problems, we hate the corruption in our nations, the both of our grandmothers are seriously ill, and the both of us are tired of the terrorism.

Is it true that those few people who want to stand up against the corruption are easily killed? I think your politicians need a dose of the Dragon Ball Therapy!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:32 am

sonaditya wrote:So, we have similar problems, we hate the corruption in our nations, the both of our grandmothers are seriously ill, and the both of us are tired of the terrorism.

Count me in unfortunately, believe it or not - EXACTLY THE SAME case Sad

Also I would add the fact that I see Dragon Ball like all Sonaditya said in this first post, BUT thats not the only thing I like about it, you know whole my life I've been a huge artist in my soul. So I alway loved DBZ's visual art style very very much! like the awesome way of drawing the characters, all those crazy hairstyles, edginess, aerodynamic Very Happy etc...I am sure for me that that's the most perfect style ever in invented...And the Super Saiyan term, is the best invention EVER! for me.
Shortly put DB/Z Manga/Anime is the best thing that happened to art and certainly the best thing that happened to my life Wink

And that is the main reason why I never wanted the LIVE ACTION version of it, even if original creators would make it.
But if done with computer-graphics, that would be already pretty great.

But if companies like those from hollywood make it, it CAN'T be good IN ANY WAY even if its CGI, thats why I am so extremely against it all...I basically PREDICTED all this... Sad I KNEW it would be this bad, not literally THIS BAD(even I'm not such a paranoid lol!) but approximately closely bad to this...

Also for this
'Where there is a will, there is a way.'
- of course! my parents always kept saying that to me when I was younger Wink and I always agreed! Wink actually thats what moves me all away since the beginning of this campaign(January) till now Wink

BUT unfortunately that stands only for the people who THINK that way... :/
So many people don't believe in that and to be the worst so many of them are even led by "how much money you have, that much satisfaction and happiness you'll have" Which is ultimately wrong of course...
Answer of satisfaction and happiness goes after the EFFORT, not after the satisfaction of a different kind(money)
But hey now you try explaining that to materialistic brains of humans :/ I know for me and you that we are absolutely opposite of those materialistic people and I know we will succeed one day...in some form in some way but it will pay off Wink

Thats whats important to me.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:39 am

Welcome sonaditya!
DB had a great influence on me. (as I can see on us all) I almost completely agree with everything that is said here. I just wouldn't go as far as saying:"...I believe that there cannot be an even better role model."
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:06 pm

^OH almost forgot about that one, I would go even more far and say that FOR ME he certainly Iis the best example of a perfect person and as long as we tend to learn how to be good like him, we're gonna be good people ^_^

But also I personally learn and am influenced by so many other characters/scenes from DBZ or from some other animes...
For example Bardock is also a perfect example of persistence, righteous rebellion, and the fact that he atoned himself in the end despites his sadistic and wild Saiyan nature was really marvelous act! Wink
Vegeta also! incredibly persistent and also had atoned himself many times with the help of Goku and Bulma mainly!
Whole DB/Z CANNOT be better example of Moral, Pureness, Persistence, Fight for the overall good and justice and etc...
And it will always be for me the best thing ever not only within the art but any way Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Goku is not perfect, but he's very close to perfection.
We're all influenced by the great stories, myths, legends, or you could say fictional characters from those great stories. In my case, I (in the first place) look up to real people (passed away or still living). So, in this case, we're different . Smile
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 pm

I know literal meaning of perfection is paradoxical itself "nobody is perfect" cause if you are for example perfect thief or killer than automatically you are not perfect Smile

but I am talking about my definition of perfection and that is very precisely GOKU. For me thats what represents PURE PERFECTION and thats what I will always say whenever someone asks me "what is perfection for you?"

I hope you understand me now Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:39 am

I understand you completely. It's just that my look on this subject is a bit different.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:36 pm

Speaking of if Goku is perfect or not, check out Derek's entry in his blog:

http://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/?m=200809

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:45 am

Interesting, very interesting point of view, its nice to know that some people are ready to enter some deeper Philosophy of DB/Z, though I never was religios and I never heard of Falun Dafa until now.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Eww, Chinese stuffs
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down