Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather...

+2
Jessica Raine
Nikku
6 posters

Go down

Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather...

Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Vote_lcap17%Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty 17% 
[ 3 ]
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Vote_lcap22%Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty 22% 
[ 4 ]
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Vote_lcap17%Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty 17% 
[ 3 ]
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Vote_lcap11%Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty 11% 
[ 2 ]
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Vote_lcap11%Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Vote_lcap0%Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather...

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Thought I'd try a little poll! Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Left_bar_bleue100/100Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty Re: Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather...

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:56 pm

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

because I have no tolerance for pain...and would prefer to dish it out Very Happy
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Left_bar_bleue100/100Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather... Empty Re: Instead of watching this movie, I'd rather...

Post by Tlaloc Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:29 pm

...go to a Coyoacan Joe concert.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:42 pm

...kidnap Chatwin and bring him to a DBZ comic convention (preferably in Japan)wearing a "I love DB Evolution!" T shirt.
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:47 pm

hahahaha sounds cool!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 am

I say boycott the film
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:06 am

Yaaaaay! a pool in AVGN style Wink
I voted for every answer except the last one Smile

DESTROY IT is most in my style Smile I love that word really much lol! but man watching Street Fighter the movie is without doubts by far the fiercest and most painful punishment of all those you've listed I ASSURE YOU Very Happy at least for me Smile

But of course I'd rather watch it then ever throw a look on this movie...

(Though if it come out I'm afraid I'm gonna have to analyze it Sad And that would be the end of my sanity...probably literally...
OF COURSE WITHOUT EVER GIVING THEM MONEY don't ever think that anyone who's a DB fan would EVER do sucha disgraceful thing! there's a youtube! if there's not, then even better I am gonna keep my sanity(or at least whats left of it) for some more time Wink )
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:15 am

Yeah! Keep livin the dream vegeta! We believe in you! Saiyan power! Don't give up hope! yeaaaaaaah! Whooo!(<wtf am I even talking about? O_O)
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:09 pm

*Turns into a Super Saiyan 2*

Ooo!

*Sees Chatlose and the rest of the cast*

*Grins and menacingly marches toward them*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:21 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:Yeah! Keep livin the dream vegeta! We believe in you! Saiyan power! Don't give up hope! yeaaaaaaah! Whooo!(<wtf am I even talking about? O_O)
Haha thanx you ^^ don't worry I nor anyone here will give up Smile IS THAT RIGHT SAIYAAAAAAANS!!! LET ME HER YOUR!!! ROARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Even when the movie comes out I am gonna make a T-shirt with our logo on it and wear it wherever I go Razz...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Even when the movie comes out I am gonna make a T-shirt with our logo on it and wear it wherever I go Razz...

Make your brother one!!

*Jumps up and down excitedly* Razz Razz Razz Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 pm

and your little sister!
*jumps up and down too*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down