Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags

+6
Jessica Raine
Nikku
Monkey D. Luffy
Presvi
Son Goku
Tlaloc
10 posters

Go down

Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags Empty Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags

Post by Tlaloc Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags Dragon10

It does not surprise me that Bulma is a fighter like Son Goku said in his blog. She is even kicking korean olde Yamcha in what he has left of testlices. Got the picture from Kotaku where they have more, viewers beware as they could alter your mental health worse then the sanity effect from Eternal Darkness.

I am sure that somewhere Corey Wilson is jerking off to this.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags Left_bar_bleue100/100Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags Empty Re: Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags

Post by Son Goku Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Eternal Darkness was a great game...unlike this game.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags Left_bar_bleue100/100Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags Empty Re: Picture from the game, prepare your barf bags

Post by Presvi Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 pm

I dont know if I should laugh, be mad or what.
Any sane person would say bulma is a support person, a techie, yes; but never a figther. (let me see: Pilaf saga? nope, Red Ribbon saga? nope, Tenkaichi 23rd saga? nope, Picollo saga? nope. Then when the heck did Bulma fight? The only time I saw Bulma kick like this is when Master Roshi was flirting with her). Also,the game has the label "RIPPED OFF!" written all over it. Bulma looks like Nina Williams from tekken and Yamcha looks like Steve (also from Tekken). I'll buy a pirated cd of this just to see chatwin be kicked in his marbles.
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:45 am

ha u beat me to it!....let me tell you this is not a good way to wake up in the morening cheking the internets....good thing you only posted one pic......

o yea btw a crotch kick gives you 238 dmg. in the game.... and let me tell you, it hurts more than that for people with actual balls

get the joke?

fufufufu
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 am

No. NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, that looks so poor! And I'm not just saying that. NamcoBandai have just lost a customer.

Can you spell "Rip Off Incarnate"? Because thats what this piece of shit is. It's nearly the exact same layout as Shin Budokai 2. Yeah, because Bulma clearly powered up didn't she? It even has the block meter!! Bulma Williams is using her tradmark kick to Yamcha Fox (Forward, Forward + X).

Seriously NamcoBandai, I expected so much more from you. You guys make my favorite fighter (Tekken) and you are shitting on it by giving the "fighters" in this "game" Tekken character's moves. NamcoBandai... seriously, all you had to do was just say no, but you had to go ahead and makes this piece of excrement.

And what if game websites give this thing positive reviews?? That'll make people buy it and NamcoBandai will probably port it to other consoles. Dragonball the Movie The Game Dark Resurrection, anyone?

This screenshot has ruined my week completely and it's only Monday.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 pm

...no. just no.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by masterdx Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 pm

sooooo let's what's on the DB LAM protest forums.....
*click*
news..... game....screenshot.......barf bags....okay...
*click*
......Oh..... crap........they actually made the game..... Oh god....
*barf*
masterdx
masterdx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 am

In all the anger these days I've missed this topic and made my own oh damn... sorry
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:58 am

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what we need!!!!

Yamcha being kicked by his own girlfriend!!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:50 pm

sonaditya wrote:YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what we need!!!!

Yamcha being kicked by his own girlfriend!!

Well that has been Fox's way of doing things always, thats what they preach...

First be great friend and always together with some companies(with Warner Bros, long time ago, am I right?) and then when they grew big and once they don't need them anymore they kick them in the genitalia.(Watchmen case).
But thats just one example in the sea of others...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm

you were NOT KIDING about the barf bag...god i feel sick.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 am

lol1991 wrote:you were NOT KIDING about the barf bag...god i feel sick.

*Rushes towards lol with a jumbo barf bag*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum