Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
It's time for war EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
It's time for war EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
It's time for war EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
It's time for war EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
It's time for war EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
It's time for war EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
It's time for war EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
It's time for war EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
It's time for war EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
It's time for war EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
It's time for war EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
It's time for war EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
It's time for war EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
It's time for war EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
It's time for war EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
It's time for war EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
It's time for war EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
It's time for war EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
It's time for war EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
It's time for war EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

It's time for war

5 posters

Go down

It's time for war Empty It's time for war

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 pm

This as gone on long enough.

You know, i've seen vegetadtx call the film "a pop culture stereotype". it is, but "stereotype" is not a word i would use, because we are the same. We are "stereotypes", just a diferent one. Were the geeks, who are great with gfx, who love video games, who adore anime. And if i had to choose what stereotype to be, this is it.
When i was growing up, i watched Dragon Ball, and it's Z version, actually, my dub was, and is, one of the funniest things i ever saw. The portuguese dub was diferent, but it was still DBZ. Vegeta was still Bad Ass, Goku was still i fun lovin fool, Piccolo was still green. The epic scenes were not changed a BIT.
So when i saw this movie i though AWESOME Very Happy , DBZ movie.
When i FINNALY saw the trailer after many rick rolls, i was Shocked then Evil or Very Mad then Sad and so on.
And once more, as i dug depper and depper, that tear was joined by others. I'm a guy and i CRIED OVER THIS.
When i found the petion, i didn't waste one second, i signed it on the spot. Also this forum gives me HOPE.
But i need more than hope, i need damm assurance, and that i can only get, if that petion goes WAY OVER 9000.
This petion as come along well, taking into consideration that the people that defend it are scatered hardcore fans, but it's time to take this to the next level.
I want a list of every forum that is related to anime in ANY way, and in every one of these forums, there will be a link to this petion, and a link to this last ray of hope. If you can't do it yourself, just post the URL here and i'll do it, every forum that ends up in this post, will have an add for this petion, that i can ASSURE YOU. These tipes of forums, they are looged on by people who will understand, and sign that petion. Anime is not just a thing some people watch, it as become what it is in japan, EVERYWERE. The western world loves anime as much as their original fans, and take all those people into acount, you got yourselfs enough people to sign off the death penalty for the Fox directors themselfs.
I'm overdramatic about few things, but this is one of them, anime is something i will FIGHT for. It defines me, so really, i am fighting for myself, the person i am.
Like i said it's time for war, they got first blood, WE GET THE MATCH damm it.
They did this to Dragon Ball, so whats next. I've heard cowboy bebop, an anime i know, but never watched, but i don't need to watch it to know they will SCREW WITH IT. Whats next, Bleach, Naruto, Hellsing, FMA, Evangelion. I suppose thats the price you pay for global fame, of the kind anime as reached in the last few years.
I say we end it know, protect our stereotype, the people we ARE.
I again ask a list of every know forum every user knows, from major to minors, a link to this place as to be every were. Lets make this more famous than rick roll, but not in a bad way.
In cloosing, i say this, the movie SUCKS even by pop culture standarts, if it gets out, even the anime will suffer, or worse it becomes SUCESSFULL and new generation will have this shit instead of the original. IT AS TO STOP.

Last edited by lol1991 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgott the "not" there)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
It's time for war Left_bar_bleue100/100It's time for war Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

It's time for war Empty Re: It's time for war

Post by Son Goku Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
It's time for war Left_bar_bleue100/100It's time for war Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:31 pm

thank you, i going to check those now.
also just finished up, both the forums of Naruto and Soul arena, the online games based on bleach and naruto. In have acounts there so it was easy. Very Happy

I WILL NOT STOP lol!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
i coulnd't get in any of the forums, and i've been at it ALL THIS TIME WITHOUT REST.
the amazon one requires confirmation with credit cards and stuff, wich i don't have
the ign one is already link filled(found a couple of them)
the other 2 are to filled with full on supporters, i don't think it would help.
i'm going to bed for today, tomorrow, i'm gonna try onemangas forum.
that should be an easy one
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:17 pm

onemanga ive done it a while ago, people already know of the movie and they know it will not do well at all so yea
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:37 pm

I am really glad I see you are so ready about this all! THATS THE SPIRIT Wink even though we there are only 2 months to its release...
I really feel your pain, I mean if this forum don't understand you then who do Smile so feel 100% like at your home.

Now I wouldn't use word stereotype for us, at least for me, I know what you wanna say, but that, what you kinda wanna say, I'd call "the spirit and fellowship over the same interest(anime)".
And when I said Stereotype I didn't meant like the word alone it was more a suffix to the pop-culture term, so that we don't want DB/Z to ever become another hollywood pop-culture stereotype, and see chatwin on the red carpet :S and everybody calling him as Goku :S and some fangirls that yesterday heard of DB/Z are claiming to be fans of DB/Z and "EEEEEEK"-like screaming after Chatwin while calling him GOKU! GOKU! GOKU! :S - RGHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD THAT WOULD BE ONE OF THE WORST THINGS I COULD EVER POSSIBLY WITNESS IN MY LIFE, THAT'D BE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY WORST TORTURES Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Now about advertising around forums, I did it pretty much on all forums I could get my hands on and for which I think will welcome it, but unfortunately 60% of forums my topic was simply erased, even though I wasn't extreme and using much caps lock and all, just a little bit encouraging Very Happy

But anyways keep on doing it brother! we all are working on this, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for your will to help again! AND REMEMBER! - NEVER GIVE UP! no matter how this all might seem silly to someone.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:59 pm

damm it all
oh well, thought since you were only one, you couldn't have goten to them all.
but you never did soul boards and naruto boards. you have no idea how seriously they take this there. there are about 100 000 guysthat played naruto.arena and bleach.arena combined, so if we take that 50 000 go to the boards, of those 50 000, maybe about 10 000 will see my topic and agree.
now we have to givi it some time.
but don't worry, it wont get taken down, i think, i structured it well enough, and kept to the point(except wheni called fox bastards)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:57 pm

I just had an idea
There is another Live action film set to release, thats been screwed, although not as much as this one.
Now this show is pretty recent in comparison to DB, but the reason i like it, it's that it sticks out in the clusterfuck that is american animation. it boarderlines anime.
Soo, what they did is cast all the actors WHITE. It's fucked up. The very cultures in the film are asian in root, so this a mistake, and a big time one.
this is what the fna base decided to do.

http://aang-aint-white.livejournal.com/646.html

this is what we should do. Angry, yet polite letters. Postage FTW.
If they wont listen to petions, let them hear this.
Of course, those of us who don't live in the USA, have to pay postal fees.
Now i was gonna wait on avatar lam , just to see the Script. But on THIS MOVIE WE ARE FIGHTING, db lam can't wait
I'm gonna get informed on the address we need to send the letters to
And them we flood them with letters.
We add info on that, in the petion link.
and we FLOOD them with so much polite hate mail, they WILL cancel, at the very least, the sequels.

Update: We have 2 options. either send the letters to the director, which at this point is hopeless, seeing as this is not paroumond studios. Fox IS A BUNCH OF BASTARDS, so they don't listen to there directors.
Our other option is send a letter to fox itself, but that would defeat the pourposse, as they would just ignore it. That and Fox HQ is pretty big. It houses a lot of subdivisions.
So i say we mail them to the director. HE will get the message to the fuckers upstairs.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down