Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related)

+7
ningen
Neziare
Presvi
secor
Son Goku
Tlaloc
Nikku
11 posters

Go down

LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) Empty LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related)

Post by Nikku Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Some stupid ****er has made a "petition to stop our petition"!

The Stop The Petition to Stop Dragonball Evolution!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveEvolution

He wants to double the votes that we have on ours! Haha, good luck asswipe. Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) Left_bar_bleue100/100LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) Empty Re: LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related)

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:31 pm

It is not the first time, lol if that bastard thinks we will sign just to flame, he is out of his mind.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) Left_bar_bleue100/100LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related) Empty Re: LMAO!!! Check this crap out! (Petition related)

Post by Son Goku Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:02 am

lol, I saw this a long time ago. Back then it had 3 supporters, now it's exploded into a whopping 5 supporters.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:18 pm

lol, wow, "werr gonna blo u out te warter wif our 5 surpoorters" (no typos, thas how they speak) lmao.

yea, i'll join (THEREALsecor, secor was taken), not the petition or whatever, the forums, and tell them that any1 who signed our petition just to blast us automatically loses any debate i'll start cuz theyre stupid enough to be apart of the solution when theyre supporting the problem

link to my thread
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Just don't pay them any attention. That's what they're looking for.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 am

Laughing Laughing Bwahahaahah.... Laughing Laughing the Stupidity... The Idiocy... the ubsurdness and the lack of brains of our enemies...
It makes me laugh.. Bwhahahaha.. Laughing Laughing I am sure, when the people join the forum and realized their dopeness... they'll head immediately to us and sign our petition... BWHAHAHAHAH lol! lol!
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:48 am

Oh no! They have 5 supporters!! Very Happy I'm sure that maybe after another month they'll have what, OVER 6 SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need special attention! Someone make a petition to "Stop the pathetic petition trying to stop the petition against DBLAM" lol!
Heh, maybe the petition might even help attract more people to our main petition xDD
Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:59 am

The stupidity is strong in them.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:26 am

OH NOEZ!! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE SUPPORTERS!?!?!?

They will overwhelm us.............

........in about 12 years!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 am

OMG ALL HOPE IS LOST...THEY R HAVE 5 SUPORTERZ. WE CANOT COMPARE.
These guys are a bunch of stupid, idiotic bastards with nothing else to do in their free time. Their momies is probably to busy to pay attention, and their dadies is working to buy them all the fucking toys and games they want...god how i detest them...I'M GONNA KILL THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY EXISTE AND ARE IN FAVOR OF THIS CRAP...AAAAAAH
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Well people I don't think we should fall on their level and mock them...Thats their thing they only show who they are themselves, and it all goes in our favor...
So PLEASE listen to me, you should just ignore it and not insult them, don't be like them, and with that you will even more prove how much better person you are than them. Which again will make them look even worse than they already are...

Their selfishness of not caring about our pain and putting their 1.30 minutes of watching the movie in front of it(which, again I repeat on and on, can be replaced by any other movie...especially when they have "SO MUCH LIFE" and don't care about "JUST A DAMN CARTOON/MOVIE") will sooner or later be balanced out.

What we've done so far and how consistent we are whole this time speaks for itself and it will all be somehow/sometime rewarded...
Just be wise and patient...and Kami helps us!

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 pm

just jumped to six....i feel sorry for them...should we sign too? lawl
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

6?? Oh Sweet Jaysus! The end is nigh!

But yeah, let them just do what they feel they need to, and we'll do what we have to in order to prevent this monstrosity from gaining any possible sequels!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 am

Neziare wrote:Oh no! They have 5 supporters!! Very Happy I'm sure that maybe after another month they'll have what, OVER 6 SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need special attention! Someone make a petition to "Stop the pathetic petition trying to stop the petition against DBLAM" lol!
Heh, maybe the petition might even help attract more people to our main petition xDD

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:just jumped to six....i feel sorry for them...should we sign too? lawl

WHOA... thats freaky, next month there'll be 7 supporters? Laughing
Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 am

Seven!? May god help us...!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 am

Like I said, I hate them like hell, but I suggest not to fall on their level, lets not to be like them...I believe thats actually the best come back to them Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:44 pm

This thread made me join this site. Does no one see the massive irony? "I suggest not to fall on their level, lets not to be like them"? Your petition came first. They are falling to your level.

What happened to the days when people would just hate things silently and bottle up their anger until they got a brain tumour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Emmy wrote:What happened to the days when people would just hate things silently and bottle up their anger until they got a brain tumour?

They ended when we decided to say no to "the man" aka "the system" and that we will no longer shut up in impotency! We may fall but we will fight!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Emmy wrote:This thread made me join this site. Does no one see the massive irony? "I suggest not to fall on their level, lets not to be like them"? Your petition came first. They are falling to your level.

What happened to the days when people would just hate things silently and bottle up their anger until they got a brain tumour?

WHAT. OUR LEVEL IS LOW. WHAT ABOUT THE LEVEL OF THE PEOPLE WE ARE TRYING TO FIGHT DAMMIT.

I find myself on the side of the board i detest. To hate something just because it exists. I ALWAYS give things, people, ideas, MOVIES all the benefit of the doubt i can give...BUT THIS MOVIE IS AN INSULT TO ME. Lets not talk about how it's turning one my most treasured memories into their ABOMINATIO.
Lets talk about how they are changing the LIFE'S WORK OF A MAN into something unrecognizable, just for the sake of money.
How they are willing to destroy one of the great icons of a nation, into what "THEY" consider entertainement.
How they are willing to just ignore the crys of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, yes MILLIONS, because that 3000 number does not reflect the critics this movie as received.
These people are gladly capable of desicrating everything they get their hands on for THEIR sake.
They respect nothing, and no one. And i for one have ALWAYS KEPT QUIET, because i thought "nothing i can do". NO MORE.
I'M WILLING TO FIGHT WITH ALL I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL. And if that is just a keeboard, and my own thought and smarts, then so be it.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 pm

amen brother!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Hey, I'm not defending Fox.

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm not saying that, and i'm sorry i lost my cool, but if you scroll down and find the post thats "..." by vegeta you will know i've been i bit mad these days (that in combination with other things). Also you don't have a low level, thats what i was saying. If anything, Vegeta_DTX stuped to FOX's level by creating the petion, and coming out with the reputation of hater, just like all of us.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down