Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise...

+6
VEGETA_DTX
ningen
Son Goku
lol1991
Tlaloc
Nikku
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... Empty Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise...

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=ly843iFcKjI&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3Dly843iFcKjI

Watch that, throw up, then read the comments. They are practically all f***ing praising it! And they are all marked like +18 and shit like that.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... Left_bar_bleue100/100Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... Empty Re: Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise...

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 am

Man, Youtube sure is full of posers.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... Left_bar_bleue100/100Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... Empty Re: Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise...

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 am

Not so much. It may seem that way, but if you read now, the smart ones are starting to comment. I know tons of people on youtube that are aware of this movies epic BS levels.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:06 am

Nikku wrote:https://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=ly843iFcKjI&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3Dly843iFcKjI

Watch that, throw up, then read the comments. They are practically all f***ing praising it! And they are all marked like +18 and shit like that.

Yeah, let me tell you the reason it looks like it's getting a lot of praise. You know the guy who uploaded the video is the owner of dbthemovie.com. He's now at the point to where he'll do whatever it takes to make this movie a success. Here's what I mean, just make a negative comment about the movie and the douchebag will delete your comment because he doesn't want the movie to look like it's getting any negative reception. He's done it to me and everybody else who's wrote a negative comment. I know this because I checked back through all the comments to see if my comment and others had disappeared and they did.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:11 am

Son Goku wrote:
Nikku wrote:https://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=ly843iFcKjI&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3Dly843iFcKjI

Yeah, let me tell you the reason it looks like it's getting a lot of praise. You know the guy who uploaded the video is the owner of dbthemovie.com. He's now at the point to where he'll do whatever it takes to make this movie a success. Here's what I mean, just make a negative comment about the movie and the douchebag will delete your comment because he doesn't want the movie to look like it's getting any negative reception. He's done it to me and everybody else who's wrote a negative comment. I know this because I checked back through all the comments to see if my comment and others had disappeared and they did.

Truth! Thanks Goku.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:25 am

Yeah, that would explain it.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:17 am

Those people change their polls as soon as the negative votes pile up, so I'm not surprised at all by this.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:36 am

posted another comment on there.
Let's him delete this one. If he does, i'm gonna report him to youtube for being a damm freedom of speech hater
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:39 am

lol, I just flagged it for abuse of fire or explosives.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:43 am

Don't do that. It's only lowering yourself to their levels. Don't give them reasons to call us irracional. Beat them at their own game.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:50 pm

lol1991 wrote:posted another comment on there.
Let's him delete this one. If he does, i'm gonna report him to youtube for being a damm freedom of speech hater

Problem is that Youtube is owned by NBC-Universal, a big major company which also censor the truth.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Wasn't Youtube owned by Google? I know they bought it a while ago.

I think that Google is the owner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Well it may be co-owned by Google and NBC.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:26 pm

No just google. And google doesn't censor anything. LOL

Edit: They deleted my comment again. If you go through the comment pages, you will notice just about all the comments are deleted. If you go from there, you can see just how much the general audience likes this film Smile
Makes me happy inside i must say.
Feedback on the new avatar plz.
And, to Emmy, visit the "Nikku beats up Chung and Rasracolas" topic in the "Show your work" section. You can see from there, why i'm pissed at you Surprised
and to think i vouched for you when Vegeta_DTX said he was going to ban you. Serves me right Laughing
Show your face in another post, i will find you, and i will kill you Razz
And one more thing I AM NOT JOKING Evil or Very Mad

But hey, fun times right Wink

see ya lol!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:51 am

Even from a non-DB fan aspect, it looks pretty meh

It looks like something out of a Hong Kong Movie, with a fuckton of Special Effects

The only beef I have about this film is NO FUCKING KRILLIN. FHEBGSDJKABVFSDAJBHV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 am

But the good part is that Emmy Rossum is a hottie

I REALLY HOPE WE GET A NUDE SHOWER SCENE WITH HER

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:32 am

First this trailer is, just as Son Goku said, uploaded by the guy who owns dbthemovie.com just take a look at the initial youtube DBE trailer... the one with most views... and, YES its FLOODED by the hate comments...almost every comment is negative...thats where we get most signatures from, I advertise there always...

AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AGAINST HIM ERASING THE COMMENTS! its his video and he have rights to do what he wants with it, JUST AS I WILL ALWAYS erase some flaming posts they post on my protest vids as well as those which don't flame but support the movie..But sometimes I just leave some of them so that I can answer them shortly and nicely and that everybody can see how WRONG and selfish they are.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:Even from a non-DB fan aspect, it looks pretty meh

It looks like something out of a Hong Kong Movie, with a fuckton of Special Effects

The only beef I have about this film is NO FUCKING KRILLIN. FHEBGSDJKABVFSDAJBHV

If they put Krillin in, they'd definitely mess him up. He'd probably be a 7' foot-tall guy with long blonde hair and a big nose. It'd just be another way for these morons to do opposites.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Guest wrote:But the good part is that Emmy Rossum is a hottie

EWWW YOU SICKO! DUDE! HONESTLY!
Even though the movie is eye rape, ITS A FUCKING KIDS MOVIE!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 pm

ugh, I put a negative comment and I got ATTACKED by a movie fan >_<
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:

DB is a kids series. There was still a shower scene with Bulma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Emmy wrote:
JessicaRaine wrote:

it is very different with a real person. I drawing of someone in a shower isn't bad. Footage of an actual person is.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:03 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:
Emmy wrote:
JessicaRaine wrote:

it is very different with a real person. I drawing of someone in a shower isn't bad. Footage of an actual person is.

that sounds a little bit contradicting

a drawing can be shown taking a shower but if a person is shown taking a shower all of a sudden mothers are rushing to their phones trying to gget it taken off

even if it doesnt show a damn thing

what a bunch of shower hating idiots Razz
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:09 pm

xXbakagurlXx wrote:
JessicaRaine wrote:
Emmy wrote:
JessicaRaine wrote:

that sounds a little bit contradictin

a drawing can be shown taking a shower but if a person is shown taking a shower all of a sudden mothers are rushing to their phones trying to gget it taken off

even if it doesnt show a damn thing

what a bunch of shower hating idiots Razz
psssssst....I was only saying that because emmy had me pegged...I didn't want her to prove me wrong or win the arguement or whatever
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:40 am

Ummm... new trailer and shit loads of praise... Faceplam

Shenron was terrible, and the trailer it looks nothing like Dragoball. Seriously change the name.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next