Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

+5
Monkey D. Luffy
xXbakagurlXx
Tlaloc
Nikku
Chulance
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group Empty The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Well yeah this is basically about the members of the forum going on adventures and doing stuff.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group Empty Re: The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

Post by Nikku Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Yay! I request that I meet Lilith Aensland, Rikku and the Dark Magician Girl!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group Empty Re: The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

Post by Tlaloc Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:08 pm

I want to meet Rei Ayanami, Hinata Hyuuga, a divorced Sophitia Alexandra, Ruki Makino, Carrie Fernandez, Hotaru Tomoe, Sayla Mass and more to come!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 pm

you know who i want to meet Very Happy

make it happen

please :3
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:32 pm

I'm not being sarcastic but who do you want to meet tell me I don't know
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

belphegor

only the hottest anime guy out there :3
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:31 am

setting sail would be nice
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 am

Anime Goku wrote:Well yeah this is basically about the members of the forum going on adventures and doing stuff.

I think the show your work bit is for showing work you've done as opposed to thinking of doing, but sounds good.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:17 pm

I wanna meet Rock lee and Link and Riku...they're so hot and I <3 them...

also i wanna team up with osaka and Tomo and together we will make a superhero group called "The Bonkuras!"
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:22 pm

I'll make all of that happen in due time. Here's chapter 1

Part 1
It was a wonderful warm summer day. The sun was shining brightly and their was a warm breeze going through the air. The birds were chirping and kids were outside playing sports. Well not everything was okay out story begins with a teenage boy holding a sword practicing slash movements. His name was Zoro he was getting ready for school as he heard his cell-phone ring playing the current One piece opening theme music. Zoro looked at the caller ID it was one of his best friends Luffy.
Zoro:*opens phone* Hello?
Luffy : OMFG! They actually did it another crappy trailer of DBE!
Zoro: What?
Luffy: I was just watching the new episode of One piece online and I accidently clicked something and the trailer played!!!!!! My eyes are burning!
Zoro: Crap let’s post it on the website
Luffy: Okay I’ll go log in but the trailer it’s so awful!!!

Luffy walked over to his computer typing in some buttons as he logged into his account Monkey D. Luffy he saw almost all his friends were online. He went and saw that Vegeta-DTX had already posted the video this was a sad moment for Dragon ball. He than went back to his phone as he heard loud yells from Zoro as he watched the video.

Zoro: That was the worst youtube video I’ve ever seen in my life!
Luffy: Yeah did you see the comments about how this movie would be good?
Zoro: Stupid DBE supporters! We need to do something about this?
Luffy: Well, we can always destroy Fox
Zoro: How are we going to take out a massive corporation? That would be suicide
Luffy: Well, I don’t care I won’t let these guys rape my child hood memories

Luffy quickly hung up he was already thinking of a plan to destroy Fox. He began typing something on his phone and he had sent a text message to a few of his friends to meet him at the park later.

Thirty minutes later
Luffy was learning against of the slides in the park waiting for his friends to come to discuss plans to take out 20th century fox before they ruined the Dragon ball Franchise. He watched as some of his friends approached Nikku, Vegeta, Zoro, Superman, Light, Anime Goku, and Jessie. He watched them approaching prepared to discuss their plans.

Luffy: So guys what’s the plan?
Vegeta: What plan? I’ll kill them all! I’m the prince of all saiyans!
Light: How many times do I have to explain this your not the prince of all saiyans!
Zoro: Well at least I’m a swordsman soon I’ll master the art of fighting with 3 swords
Anime Goku: I agree with Vegeta why not just kill the company!
Light*Facepalms* You can’t “Kill” a company .
Superman: There’s a first time for everything
Nikku: YEAH KILL THEM KILL THEM!
Jessie: I like this idea!

Light: how did I ever become friends with such morons!
Anime Goku: Who are you calling morons? I learned how to count to thirtan
Vegeta: Thirtan? No you idiot it’s tharteen!
Superman: I’m pretty sure it was thartoon
Jessie: I wanna cookie
Nikku: KILL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!

Light sighed he had an increadible plan and none of them would listen. He reached into his pocket pulling out a handgun. He pointed at the sky and fired a bullet suddenly people in the park scattered running in every direction. His friends stopped arguing as they saw he had a loaded gun.

Zoro: And they say I have an anger management problem!
Light: LISTEN I have a plan to take down fox. I managed to find one of the writers for the DBE movie and I convinced him to tell me some valuable information. Apparently the DBE crew kidnapped Akira Toryiama because he didn’t approve of the movie!
Anime Goku: Okay how is that helpful?
Nikku: They did what now?
Light: Listen they kidnapped him and cloned him. Now their controlling the DB franchise through the clone. We need
Superman: We have to save Toriyama!
Vegeta: Yeah
Light: No, wait he’s guarded heavily and we don’t want the media knowing some teenagers broke into a facility. We need to capture the clone! We can get a lot of information and get evidence to shut down fox!
Vegeta: Than kill them?
Light*Sighs* Yes than we kill them.

Narrator: And so it seems the DBE company has kidnapped Akira Toriyama and have created a clone who their using to manipulate the DB franchise. Now they plan to kill the clone but one problem how can they find this clone?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:39 pm

lol

i call dibs on fagwin Razz

i wanna impale him and then slowly roast him rotisary style Very Happy
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Were am i?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Well I don't know who will kill fagwin yet bakugurl. But I'll probably let you roast his remains if he has any. Don't worry Lol1991 you'll come in later.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:23 pm

okay Very Happy
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:22 pm

lol
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:53 pm

yay that was cool! Lol i wasn't aware you meant you were gonna make a story! You can forget that stuff about rock lee and light and riku then.

lol can my dog coco be in it?
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group Familyfriends2-08178
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Is that a chicken?
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:04 pm

If memory serves, it's ham. maybe chicken, but I'm 99.99% sure it was ham.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Oh right for a second i thought it was like a whole chicken carcass, like at christmas.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:57 pm

O_O "like at christmas"?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:41 pm

You don't eat chicken or turkey?
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 pm

oh yeah i do, I thought you were suggesting somethin like every christmas I give the dog a chicken. lol
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Thanks Jessie. You didn't know I was making a story? Can your dog Coco be in it? Sure I'll bring him in whenever I find a way to bring him in. Anyway chapter 2

Part 2 To Japan!

Light: Well guys luckily I managed to buy first class tickets to Tokyo, Japan for all of us
Superman: Let’s go!*Begins to fly in the air*
Light: You can fly!!!???
Superman*Rips of civilian clothes reveal a superman costume* Of course I’m Superman
Nikku: You are? Have you ever met a guy named Lex because that would be so
Light:*shakes head* never mind even if you can fly we don’t want the media to know that
Vegeta: The media? I’ll blow them up!
Anime Goku: Yeah! I like this idea
Jessie: So let’s go this is so much fun
Nikku: Let’s kill those jerks!

Light: Guys let’s just go the plane please!
Luffy: Has anyone ever told you your dull
Light: yes you guys 24/7
Zoro: I thought the show was 24
Vegeta: It is dummy!
Zoro: Who are you calling dumb?
Vegeta: No one I said dummy now let’s
Zoro*Takes out his sword* Now than say that one more time and

Light raised his gun in the air firing two bullets in the air causing the group to immediately stop arguing.

Light: Guys shut up! Let’s go!
Nikku: Fine
Suddenly two teenagers approached the group.

Teenager 1: shut up were trying to watch the trailer for the DBE movie and the Yugioh live action movie there both made by the same people
Teenager 2: Yeah LAM adaption’s of anime rock! The original Yugioh and DBZ suck!
Teenager 1: Yeah! We’ve got lam yugioh cards!
Nikku:*Begins violently shaking* No No No that’s it I challenge you to a d-d-d-d-d- duel!
Teenager 1:I’ll duel this looser. I play super blue dragon with 2000 power points!
Nikku: I play Lam sucks automatically destroying 10 lam cards every turn!
Light: Aren’t you a bit mature for a children’s cards game?
Nikku: Shut up this is a shadow game!

Teenager 1: You mean dark area game?
Nikku: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I summon Dark magician girl strike him directly
Teenager 1: Crap only 2000 energy points I play rape child hood memories causing you to loose 1000 energy points every time you rant about DBE!

Nikku: Crap DBE sucks!
DBE is the worse film ever made
It’s a piece of crap and no I can’t rant no I have to use the millienium puzzle!
Vegeta: What the fudge?
Anime Goku: You can do it!

Vegeta: Shut up Kakarot
Anime Goku: No!!!!
Jessie:

Nikku yells as he is encased in golden light suddenly becoming an older more mature version of myself.
Nikkuyoh: Now your facing the wrath of Nikkuyoh I play you suck causing you to automatically loose. Now mind crush!

Suddenly both teenager’s heads exploded and they fell to the ground dead.
Nikkuyoh: This is a matter of urgency they can’t ruin two amazing anime’s!
Jessie: Wait a minute you can transform. Everyone can transform except me
Light: what about me?
Jessie: You don’t count shut up*Takes out a hammer and whacks Light in the stomach*
Light:AAAAA god that freaking hurts
Vegeta: Shut up wimp we have to get to the airport to get on the flight
Zoro: Yeah I agree with Vegeta for once
Luffy: *playing poker with Superman* Oh you guys done with the random crap?
Superman: Yeah I’m getting bored Goku teleport us.
Anime Goku: Sure
Light: But we can’t teleport were just normal teenagers and

Right before Light continued talking Anime Goku used instant transmission to teleport them all inside the airport just a few feet from the entrance to the plane.

Light: You can teleport? How that’s impossible
Vegeta: Fool were saiyans.
Luffy: Actually they won a contest the winner got Goku’s powers and the runner up got Vegeta’s. It was a gift from Toriyama.
Zoro: Wait I want to master fighting with three swords!
Jessie: I want some sugar!
Nikkuyoh:*Takes out a candy bar* Eat it and be quiet now we need to go get on the plan according to my I—phone the clone is going to speak in public about his opinions of DBE. The plane ride is about an hour and his meeting is in two. We have one hour to kill the clone.
Jessie: Let’s go!
Anime Goku: Finally
Superman: I hate green rocks!
Light: Well I guess our trip to save the DB franchise starts.
Nikkuyoh* reverts to Nikku* Wow I love transforming

Light, Vegeta, Anime Goku, Superman, Zoro, Luffy, Nikku, and Jessie walked on the plane prepared to take on the Akira clone.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:37 am

I AM NIKKUYOH!!! Razz

My duel was great!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:23 am

revise Luffy's lines to be always amazed at everything the sayajins do.....he's easily amused

and im missing meat....lots of meat....and stealing everyones food....

and im treating this as an adventure
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum