Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

NEWS!!!!!!

+4
Ha!
Gojita
.:mystangel:.
VEGETA_DTX
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS!!!!!!

Post by .:mystangel:. Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:59 pm

^Heh, relax... just don't be so paranoic... Very Happy:D:D:D:D

But yeah, you should release the petition soon anyway... no need for delaying Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Damn that wretched trailer they said it should be released at 21 march!
What do you all think? when we should sumbit the petition? how long we should wait?
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:00 am

Well... If it's so soon, there's no time to waste.
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Ok so Superman you want us to wait for Trialer(21 march)?
Now everyone say what you think when we should submit the petition, I wanna know what you all think...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100NEWS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:05 pm

I have read that the movie will air in Japan one month after, we are going to be able to see the reactions in Japan first, and I am sure and hope they will be negative.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:32 pm

Lol, i can imagine japanese reactions Smile thousands of shadows will decend upon miserable chatvin, in a single fragment of second shall he know eternal pain and torture that ancient warriors learned to inflict upon their unfortunate foes... (Anyone thought of Itachi and his special technique Smile

Now dont go crazy on me Vegeta, just kidding.. Smile

Marko
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:58 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Ok so Superman you want us to wait for Trialer(21 march)?
Now everyone say what you think when we should submit the petition, I wanna know what you all think...

Changed my mind. Let's wait then.
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:25 pm

@Tlaloc, if nothing else the Japanese will be pretty pissed off, that is one SURE thing.

@Marko, it's ok, why I would I go crazy Very Happy

@Superman, Ok, Nice Very Happy
everybody else? do you think we should wait till 21th march, I personally think we should.

EDIT:
I think you all follow the news, but I MUST put your attention on these new picture that made me scream, seriously SCREAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://bp3.blogger.com/_u6AkURBOyVU/R9k97NDkTQI/AAAAAAAAALg/dxq5ajRBwLw/s1600/122221732_AGPURBWAJTTAWKE.jpg
THIS IS GOKU? THIS IS WHAT THEY DO TO MY PRECIOUS DB!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry people, it has been long time since I screamed here, I must get into shape again a lil bit Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:25 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:everybody else? do you think we should wait till 21th march, I personally think we should.
Honestly, I don't care about the trailer at all. As I've already said, I won't watch the movie nor the trailer... Not because I'm soooo extreme about it [you know I'm not tongue]... But it's actually the question of principle >> said I wont and I won't! [ya know... to shut those just-don't-watch-it guys up Very Happy] So, whatever...

But releasing the petition a week/two earlier/later is not a big deal I guess... if you think that would change anything... Neutral

And that link doesn't work on my computer Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by rxfreedom Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:29 pm

The make up and costumes are looking badder and badder!!!
rxfreedom
rxfreedom
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:17 pm

rxfreedom wrote:The make up and costumes are looking badder and badder!!!
They looked best when we didn't know anything.
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 am

@MystAngel, I absolutely suport your principle, and you should always hold on to it, BUT if you haven't already sworn, or something PLEASE DON'T! PLEASE DON'T!!!! Because you muuuust see it, so that you can know why am I bitching about so much!
Look, DON'T BUY IT! THAT IS AMEN! but watch it on youtube or so, because you must know what they did to uor preciouss DB.

The only hardcore fan of DB that will buy a movie will be eventually ME! BUT OF COURSE! I'LL BUY IT JUST TO SMASH IT! CRUSH IT! BURN IT! BLOW IT UP!!!! 0DESTROOOOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!! and capture all that with camera and post on it youtube and send to the fox mail...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:22 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:The only hardcore fan of DB that will buy a movie will be eventually ME! BUT OF COURSE! I'LL BUY IT JUST TO SMASH IT! CRUSH IT! BURN IT! BLOW IT UP!!!! 0DESTROOOOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!! and capture all that with camera and post on it youtube and send to the fox mail...

Why buy it? It doesnt matter what you do to the disc later, becouse you gave them what they wanted: money.
Why not just steal it?
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Nice point Superman Smile Anyways, about this petition Vegeta, i think that u shouldn't wait. I don't know, just release it. Maybe it'll fire up some more fans or something.. i don't know, but i think u shouldn't hesitate. We already have enough material to conclude that db lam sucks. After all, we knew that from the begining so what's the point in waiting trailer release? That's just me though...

Marko
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:47 am

@Superman, no I don't steel for Kami's sake! ^^ But don't worry I'll at least burn it from PC and than destroy that DVD.

@Marko, I absolutley agree withyou my friend, but there is one thing, if we wait trailer, nobody can tell us that our petition is without arguments... I just want to add:
"when the trailer came out, it only prooved everything that we already expected from this movie, and we consider this trailer as one clear argument."
So, trust me, I am the first one who can hardly wait, and who's paranoic about this all Very Happy
But like I said, if it does not come out 21st or 22nd I will probably submit it anyway, (actually maybe I even change my mind and submit it now Very Happy even I am not sure what my angry brain want to do right now).
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 am

The Dragon Ball movie will be the Dead Or Alive movie all over again.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:06 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:The only hardcore fan of DB that will buy a movie will be eventually ME! BUT OF COURSE! I'LL BUY IT JUST TO SMASH IT! CRUSH IT! BURN IT! BLOW IT UP!!!! 0DESTROOOOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!! and capture all that with camera and post on it youtube and send to the fox mail...
Sorry, but I just can't understand you... I mean... buy it to destroy it... Suspect Why not download it from the internet, burn it on dvd... and than... khm... well whatever... Rolling Eyes [not that I support piracy, but still I don't understand your logic]... And yes, I won't watch it... probably... but it doesn't mean you don't have my support as a friend... Wink [though maybe we could find a compromise.. for exp... I'll think about watching it, if you forget about destroying it tongue]

Superman wrote: Why buy it? It doesnt matter what you do to the disc later, becouse you gave them what they wanted: money.
Exactly!!! Wink

EDIT:
And what's wrong with this link you posted? Razz http://bp3.blogger.com/_u6AkURBOyVU/R9k97NDkTQI/AAAAAAAAALg/dxq5ajRBwLw/s1600/122221732_AGPURBWAJTTAWKE.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:01 am

@mystangel, Hehehe, yes you are right, but I don't see any other legal way to get it...
And yeah, maybe we made a compromise, but let make things clear, I SIMPLY MUST DESTROY IT!!! so tere are almost no chances for that kind of compromise Sad but hey you never know, let me think a bit about it ^^.

And sorry about the link, here is that drives me insaiyan - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img138/115/122221732agpurbwajttawkgi3.jpg

EDIT:
Very important news - http://www.dragonballmovieblog.com
I told you!!! they were all suspicious to me with thouse "so sure, unconfirmed" release date...
It seems that my paranoia turned to be useful ^^
And I would like to ask Son Goku, does he have some more info about this lately? and can he post a link to his blog here, because I had problems with windows and browsers, so all my cookies and history is ereased and I can't remember the adress of his blog.

You see, even they don't want to tell when release date is, so just let us do what we have to do as fast as we can, therefore we can count on our petition at anytime.

We should these days deciede about the logo and prepare for nightmare come true right in front of our eyes - TRAILER!!!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:56 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:And sorry about the link, here is that drives me insaiyan - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img138/115/122221732agpurbwajttawkgi3.jpg

Mad
The guy on the right... Is it Schrek?
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Very funny-looking trio Rolling Eyes
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:15 am

Hahaah I think I know what you want to say with that Trio, even if there are four of them Very Happy

But not! I don't wanna offend him! no matter what I think of that Chatwin...he is not the one who chose himself to cast Goku, and even if he was, I don't wanna joke about his physical look or something... I JUST SAY IT IS FRIGGIN SAD THE "GOKU" WILL LOOK LIKE, IT'S BEYOND THE TERRIBLE IT'S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[serbian] ah kako je lepo imati svoj forum, lepo se izderesh slobodno i poshteno ko Saiyan![/serbian]

HEY EVERYBODY! I wanna anounce to you - I updated and added the most important rule!(sorry I forgot to write that rule when I created this forum Very Happy)
You can check it in "Purpose & Rules" topic, but I'll copy it here also Very Happy

Here it is:

RULE 1. - BEING MEAN IS FORBIDDEN OK!? I mean, I am so SICK of forums where administrators and moderators are playing smart-heads, going around and "ban&play" with anyone who's "uncool", and leaving untouched those who really are guilty and who really started all that ok!? this one goes for me and moderatros(when I decide that I need moderators) in a first place Very Happy ooooo yes...

So to all the members of this forum with NO exception:
NO being bully!
NO being prick!
NO mocking or anything like that...ok? NO BEING A DAMN JERK OK!?
we are community and we should be friendly and tolerant to each other as much as we can, THE LAST THING I WANT THIS FORUM TO LOOK LIKE IS LIKE "Classic racist, nazast, foodist, and all other "ST-s"(you know what I mean Very Happy) forum" ok?
I DON'T WANT MY FORUM TO BE ONE OF THOSE WHERE EVERYBODY DISRESPECT YOU JUST CUZ YOU USE CAPS LOCK OR SHIFT!!! or just beacuse you think different...and where "moderator's bad ass-coolness" is more important than free of speech....
I AM SICK OF THOSE FORUMS! AND OF THAT "AAGGGHHHHH NOOOO!!! JUST NOT THE CAPS LOOOOOCK!!!! MY EYYYEEEES!!! AAHHHH!!!! MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"-syndrome...ok?
it is absolutely ok if someone dislike Caps lock, but it is mindless to ban someone because of capital letters...
so NO being a damn human ok?(not literally but you know waht I mean Wink)
That is your post and write what YOU want, feel free! just don't be offensive to other members.

However my goal with this was not to scare you so that you can't joke and can't have fun, NO! infact what I really want is a friendly atmosphere where everybody can say what they think in a not-offensive way...
Plus, I know for word forgive for the difference of some people around the net, so just relax and feel like at your home.
(Oh man I lived for this moment! I finally wrote it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[/b]

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:43 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:@mystangel, Hehehe, yes you are right, but I don't see any other legal way to get it...
And yeah, maybe we made a compromise, but let make things clear, I SIMPLY MUST DESTROY IT!!! so tere are almost no chances for that kind of compromise Sad but hey you never know, let me think a bit about it ^^.
Mhm, I know... tongue That's why I mentioned that example... That was my point >> See how hard it is to act against your principles? Wink

And about the pic... Yes, I've already seen it... Is that movie-Goku's hairstyle... or just Chatwin's? Suspect

Nice rule btw... Laughing [though I'm not a caps lover, but I don't mind it of course... Very Happy]

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:59 am

...mystangel... wrote:
VEGETA_DTX wrote:@mystangel, Hehehe, yes you are right, but I don't see any other legal way to get it...
Mhm, I know... tongue That's why I mentioned that example... That was my point >> See how hard it is to act against your principles? Wink

And about the pic... Yes, I've already seen it... Is that movie-Goku's hairstyle... or just Chatwin's? Suspect

Nice rule btw... Laughing [though I'm not a caps lover, but I don't mind it of course... Very Happy]

Well l will find the way to burn that wretched movie, but before that I must do my best to stop it of course Very Happy

And yes that is a movie-Goku hairstyle of course....

And don't worry about caps, like I said, just feel like at your home.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:33 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Hahaah I think I know what you want to say with that Trio, even if there are four of them Very Happy

But not! I don't wanna offend him! no matter what I think of that Chatwin...he is not the one who chose himself to cast Goku, and even if he was, I don't wanna joke about his physical look or something... I JUST SAY IT IS FRIGGIN SAD THE "GOKU" WILL LOOK LIKE, IT'S BEYOND THE TERRIBLE IT'S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[serbian] ah kako je lepo imati svoj forum, lepo se izderesh slobodno i poshteno ko Saiyan![/serbian]

HEY EVERYBODY! I wanna anounce to you - I updated and added the most important rule!(sorry I forgot to write that rule when I created this forum Very Happy)
You can check it in "Purpose & Rules" topic, but I'll copy it here also Very Happy

Here it is:

RULE 1. - BEING MEAN IS FORBIDDEN OK!? I mean, I am so SICK of forums where administrators and moderators are playing smart-heads, going around and "ban&play" with anyone who's "uncool", and leaving untouched those who really are guilty and who really started all that ok!? this one goes for me and moderatros(when I decide that I need moderators) in a first place Very Happy ooooo yes...

So to all the members of this forum with NO exception:
NO being bully!
NO being prick!
NO mocking or anything like that...ok? NO BEING A DAMN JERK OK!?
we are community and we should be friendly and tolerant to each other as much as we can, THE LAST THING I WANT THIS FORUM TO LOOK LIKE IS LIKE "Classic racist, nazast, foodist, and all other "ST-s"(you know what I mean Very Happy) forum" ok?
I DON'T WANT MY FORUM TO BE ONE OF THOSE WHERE EVERYBODY DISRESPECT YOU JUST CUZ YOU USE CAPS LOCK OR SHIFT!!! or just beacuse you think different...and where "moderator's bad ass-coolness" is more important than free of speech....
I AM SICK OF THOSE FORUMS! AND OF THAT "AAGGGHHHHH NOOOO!!! JUST NOT THE CAPS LOOOOOCK!!!! MY EYYYEEEES!!! AAHHHH!!!! MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"-syndrome...ok?
it is absolutely ok if someone dislike Caps lock, but it is mindless to ban someone because of capital letters...
so NO being a damn human ok?(not literally but you know waht I mean Wink)
That is your post and write what YOU want, feel free! just don't be offensive to other members.

However my goal with this was not to scare you so that you can't joke and can't have fun, NO! infact what I really want is a friendly atmosphere where everybody can say what they think in a not-offensive way...
Plus, I know for word forgive for the difference of some people around the net, so just relax and feel like at your home.
(Oh man I lived for this moment! I finally wrote it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[/b]

About the letters in red: :cough: F*cking :cough: Shanks.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:53 am

^ ahahhahah, yeah you are right about him, but I wasn't talking about that forum particularly of course! In fact some of their moderators are pretty OK people. But I speak in global, because there are soooo many forums of that kind ^^
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next