Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Things that supporters of the film usually tell us

+5
Jessica Raine
ningen
Nikku
Chulance
Tlaloc
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that supporters of the film usually tell us

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 am

So your saying all of us here have to clone ourselves to preserve intelligence?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that supporters of the film usually tell us

Post by Tlaloc Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:04 am

Or... find the ultimate cure... immortality?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Things that supporters of the film usually tell us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:00 am

LOL
The last post by Son Goku made me thinl of a song by KoRn. Evolution
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:32 am

I wasn't really trying to make a point. I was just ranting on something I've noticed over the years.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:50 am

Well the ponit of this thread is to document the arguments they have those in favor, and have a good laugh at them.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 pm

- From what I've seen so far, this remains surprisingly respectful to the source anyway, so the lack of enthusiasm from so many is worthy of a face-palm in and of itself.

- The haters are all being close minded.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:35 pm

-Oh yeah? Let's see you making a Dragonball movie!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Tlaloc wrote:-Oh yeah? Let's see you making a Dragonball movie!
I say we accept that challenge
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Yeah, for a true DB fan that is easy.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 am

- Ha! Piccolo is green! He obviously wishes for himself to be green) What do you guys have to hate about the movie now!?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 pm

-Why do you want for Goku to be a little boy? None will go to see a story like that nor take it seriously, he had to be older to make it realistic.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:51 pm

- Now THAT'S Goku! *Their reaction to the picture in which Chatgimp is struggling to lift and finish a chicken leg or whatever it was, whilst sitting on the quad bike*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 pm

-The movie is terrible as it doesn't look a thing like Dragon Ball, but I am going to see it anyway (because it has the Dragonball name on it and any loyal fan must be guided by the name only, not quality).
-do you know the definition of a nerd?
-ts quite clear hat u hate this film 100% then why be here it seems every now and then we get some punk ass nerdy bitch who doesnt have to come and flam this film unmercifuly why are u here do u have a social life? do have frinds have u even been on a date? i think cuz who in thier right mind would spend all thier free time hating a movie and commenting endlessly on site that is happy to see this film come to life why do yourself a favor get the fuck put cuz if u keep bullshit like that im sure the owner of this will ban just hes bann all the other asshole who pre judge this film without any real info
-See alot of people don’t know what Dragonball is or about? Some people won’t understand it, that’s why James Wong made alot of nessacery changes so it can appeal to Everyone around the world. Not just the fans!! James Wong is a GENIOUS

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:56 am

- I can't frikkin' WAIT for this film!!!
- It's gonna be awesome!!
- I can so see Goku in Justin's eyes.
- I can see Goku in him!!! (Chatwin)
- I'm looking forward to it.
- Even though it'll be shit and even though it's nothing to do with Dragonball and even though the casting descisions are some of the worst in the world and even though it's completely unfaithful to the source material and even though it doesn't look a thing like Dragonball... I'm STILL going to see it!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:00 am

that last one makes me puke in my mouth a little
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 am

Poor Jessie!

*Gives Jessie a homemade Nikku Brand Barf Bag 2000*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 am

sweet! a new hat! *puts the bag on my head* mom would be proud of meh.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 am

*Forgets to tell Jessie that there is some fresh leftover barf in the bag which is now on her head*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:08 am

D :
....I'm going to go wash my hair now...*walks away sadly and sad music plays and there is a sad kitten on the ground that looks up at me with sad eyes and I sadly go past it*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:11 am

*Plays the Incredible Hulk outro theme from the old TV series*

T______T

*Suyddenly gets a trumpet out and plays Spanish flea*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-_2QpbXMbw
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:13 am

*I start skipping away until I reach my house*

~a half hour later~
*I come running over* hey nikku! My hair is barf free now! see? *holds up my hair and it's so amazingly clean that you are BLINDED by the cleanness!*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:15 am

My eyes!!!

*Reaches around on the ground and picks up a huge spider called Fred*

Hey Jessie-Chan! Is this eye cure medicine?

*Squirts spider venom into my eyes*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 am

NOES! NIKKU THAT IS BAD FOR YOUR EYES AND BAD FOR THE SPIDER!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:11 pm

-It is an adaption, they can't make it like you want, be thankful you are getting something.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:24 am

- Can't wait for this movie!!! It's gonna be awesome!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next