Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix

+4
justinlynch3
Nikku
lol1991
Son Goku
8 posters

Go down

The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Empty The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix

Post by Son Goku Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Wow, shameless ripoffs by James Wong.

Here's exactly what I'm talking about. It's a fusion of this video (at 3:08 ).

...and this video"

BTW, Chatwin. You trained to get skinnier? lol, did you use the supermodel method of sticking a finger down your throat or did you just do too much cardio. Try focusing on the weights, tiny.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Empty Re: The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:17 pm

It's true LOL
But still, i found Matrix to be a nice movie, so don't go around comparing DBE to matrix. It's an insult. Another reason to hate DBE: It riped of Matrix.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Empty Re: The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix

Post by Son Goku Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:11 pm

lol1991 wrote:It's true LOL
But still, i found Matrix to be a nice movie, so don't go around comparing DBE to matrix. It's an insult. Another reason to hate DBE: It riped of Matrix.

I actually really liked The Matrix as well. I'm not comparing it to Dragonball Evolution or saying that one is comparable to the other in quality. I'm just saying Wong is so unoriginal and it's obvious because he's copying The Matrix flagrantly once again and it's obvious with the crappy CGI punching he used What funny is that The Matrix came out 10 years ago and the CGI in those punches is leagues better than what was shown in the scenes in DBE. What I said has nothing to do with bringing the Matrix down. Wong already made a Matrix ripoff with The One-pshh even the name of the movie is Neo's title.

Basically I'm showing you EXACTLY what scenes he fused together crappily and stuck in the movie. Wong does this throughout DBE.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 pm

James Wong is the One.... who ruined Dragonball. The son of a hermaphrodite.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:11 pm

The One, that the movie with Jet Lee? I enjoyed that a lot to, not as much as matrix though.

DBE is looking rather shitty however.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Matrix was inspired on Dragon Ball, then Wong wants to rip off The Matrix with The One, and now he again rips off The Matrix with his twisted vision of Dragonball. He copies it so it will "look cool."

I always said that a Dragon Ball movie would have to do something different to The Matrx films to stand for itself but...

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:07 pm

...I guess not. According to Wong anyway.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Matrix inspired itself a little bit from Dragonball, so...Rolling Eyes
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm

I didn't say otherwise. The basics are there like aerial fighting, super powers, and martial arts, but for The Matrix, the fights are slow and deliberate. The power and speed demonstrated is nowhere near that of DB/Z's. The aerial fighting is clunky, slow, and looks like they're falling upwards. DB/Z's fighting is rapid, technique-driven and the aerial fights are quick and controlled. You can see the difference...as well as how instead of using DB/Z's fighting style, Wong directly copied the fights from The Matrix instead of the wacky fights from DB.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Well, before the Hovering space trick was introduced, the figthing was done on the floor, with a couple of air fight thanks to super jumping, but the matrix fighting style is nowere what the DB figthing style his. To tell the truth, i can't really see the DB figthing style in Live action, i just can't
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 pm

The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix FaceplamThe Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Gun
Dragonball directors need to meet the Commissar The Fighting of DBE is a Flagrant Ripoff the Matrix Emot-commissar
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Eat lead Wong!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:35 am

Yeah I've noticed that since I saw the trailer...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Thing is after the Matrox movies, I believed DB movies needed to do something innovative so it wouldn't be ripping off Matrix, but of course we know Wong isn't innovative.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down