Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America

+3
Nikku
Hawttdawgg
Tlaloc
7 posters

Go down

Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America Empty Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America

Post by Tlaloc Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Remember sometime ago I posted that Carlos Segundo, the voice of Piccolo in Mexico had a major disgust on the DBE movie for how Piccolo looked?

Well that didn't last long, as it is confirmed; the original voice actors in DBZ of Piccolo and Goku; Carlos Segundo and Mario Castañeda respectively will also voice: Spikeolo and Gawku. Which is odd as in the trailer they don't sound alike.

The source is "neutral" blog Movieland.

http://blogs.hoycinema.com/movieland/post/2009/02/27/nuevas-fotos-star-trek-y-wolverine-se-confirma-doblaje

According to the actors themselves, the reasons they decided to work in the movie; is because "fans" kept sending letters asking for them to voice the characters.

The bottom line is that at the end both of them sold out; I have lost respect on them and I will no longer hear the same to the dub of DBZ here in Mexico. Now thanks to this, some who were against the film they will see it just because they will be in it, and we as "fans" and "mexicans" have to support our dubbing which is the best in the world.

So I am not mexican if I don't support this film? Damn these pseudo-fans will say anything to make us true fans be seen as the bad guys.

To Carlos Segundo and Mario Castañeda: when Fox and the pseudo-fans begged you to dub the film... you two should had whispered... no.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America Left_bar_bleue100/100Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America Empty Re: Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:31 pm

OMFGosh
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America Left_bar_bleue100/100Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America Empty Re: Bad news for real fans in México and Latin America

Post by Nikku Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 am

Oh man... that really sucks. Bloody sell outs.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:33 am

Thats just isnt fair

The bottom line is that at the end both of them sold out; I have lost respect on them and I will no longer hear the same to the dub of DBZ here in Mexico. Now thanks to this, some who were against the film they will see it just because they will be in it, and we as "fans" and "mexicans" have to support our dubbing which is the best in the world.

So I am not mexican if I don't support this film? Damn these pseudo-fans will say anything to make us true fans be seen as the bad guys.
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 am

BULLSHIT!!

I feel sorry for you Tlaloc i really do. Lets just hope that here in Portugal, no VA will even pick up that damned movie.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:01 am

The fans asked them? Yeah, right! It's ALL about the money!
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 am

Well I see 3 scenarios:

1.- Fans did asked them, but these fans where pseudo-fans supporters of the movie; and so they believed they were actually going to fill the requests of ture fans and did the job anyway.

2.- They whored out for the money.

3.- Both of the above.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 pm

4. Its a lie just like for "Christopher Sabbath voicing Shenron" and it turned out to be another fake rumor.

I SO HOPE SO...That guy who speaks Piccolo really sounded and looked totally pissed by the movie, and looked like a great person, I believe he didn't do it, especially since you said you don't recognize his voice.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Sadly it is a fact, they the voice actors themselves say it in the videos that are in that blog.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:25 am

*pukes*
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 am

Wow this is really painful, the spanish voices of goku and piccolo are the best, I cant believe they will be in this movie.

Is just depresing

But well I can´t say is as you probably know Tlaloc, mexican voice actors, face a lot of problems, and are usually underpayed and misstreated, so for them a gig is gig.

But I would have liked for them to put loyalty to the true fans before money.

is just the way the world works, sadly

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum