Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The day of judgement EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The day of judgement EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The day of judgement EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The day of judgement EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The day of judgement EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The day of judgement EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The day of judgement EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The day of judgement EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The day of judgement EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The day of judgement EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The day of judgement EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The day of judgement EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The day of judgement EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The day of judgement EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The day of judgement EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The day of judgement EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The day of judgement EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The day of judgement EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The day of judgement EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The day of judgement EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The day of judgement

+8
.:mystangel:.
Jessica Raine
lol1991
Son Goku
Nikku
Ha!
ningen
VEGETA_DTX
12 posters

Go down

The day of judgement Empty The day of judgement

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:13 am

As you all know today is our long not-awaited day, and the release of Dragon Ball Evolution in Japan(therefore everywhere else(youtube, dialymotion etc...))
(I am writing all this with a huge squeeze-like pain in my throat)

We obviously did not do anything significant that could lead to the cancellation of this DISASTROUS movie, but what we can hope for is the riots, protests and overall dissatisfaction there in Japan. I so much hope for the bad reviews, minimal cash at the box office and the overall fail of this atrocity.
I am proud to know that we did not retire from this battle, no matter how miserable we look to one multimillion company, we're just virtually wounded...
I hope that we won't be alone next time(for the sequels)

I want to use this opportunity to thank to all of you here, all of our petition signers and to all the people who ever helped us in any way or where associated with us.
Thank you all SO MUCH! you proven to be true and pure DB fans! I congrats you on that and may Kami and Dende and all Kai's bless you all! Smile

NOW LET US GET STARTED WITH FOCUSING ON SEQUELS! AND LET US COMMUNICATE WITH BAD REVIEW BLOGS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. JAPAN HERE WE COME! THIS UPCOMING BATTLE MUST NOT BE LOST!!!

P.S. I will perfectly understand the members who cannot spend more of their time on this(this was standing for this whole time) of course everybody should do their personal things and come here just when they can and want(EXCEPT ME MWHAHAHA!!! NO PAUSES NOR EXCUSES FOR ME MWAHAHAHA! Razz *auto slap* get over yourself goddamn it!) however if you really don't have many obligations and as well want to be here and be active, keep it up Wink like it says in the rules, feel like at your home, do what you want, that's the point Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The day of judgement Left_bar_bleue100/100The day of judgement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The day of judgement Empty Re: The day of judgement

Post by ningen Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:27 am

Thank you all for everything.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The day of judgement Left_bar_bleue100/100The day of judgement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:45 am

13th Friday Evil or Very Mad

...now to the rating boards Arrow

Last edited by S| DeRa on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:50 am

Friday the 13th, the perfect day for DBE's release.

*Reads post with massive waterfall tears streaming from my eyes*

This battle........ WILL NOT BE LOST!!

Let them try to f**k up Dragonball! Let them try to change every possible part of the story and change it into a cliche emo high school drama! Let them try to capitalize on Dragonball's popularity. We will continue to make a stand!

WE WON'T GIVE UP!!!

*Raises fist into the air triumphantly*

Arigato... DTX...!

*Ascends towards the heavens with massive angel wings*

{And now... Dragonball Reborn...}
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:10 am

Haha Nikku THATS RIGHT! Wink rising the moral is always what we need Wink we won't stop, even if we completely fail in every way I will always passively protest this garbage by for example wearing my protest T-Shirt with our logo Smile I might as well try to start stamping them Very Happy

P.S. Sephi, yeah Friday the 13, for the superstitious ones there will be some bonus hatred towards this movie mwhahahahaha! Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:07 am

I want a t-shirt with teh logo on it! Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:21 am

Yeah, we got the word out pretty good. I did anyway. You all sucked, lol no I'm joking. We all did a great job. We got almost 4000 signatures which is pretty darn good in my opinion. Our work combined with all the bad reviews will prevent any sequels from being green-lit.

It doesn't have to be because of us that the sequels would be cancelled. All that matters in the long run is that there won't be any sequels. At least we were catalysts.

The movie's getting bad review so it'll be interesting to see how much money this movie pulls in over the weekend. Worst wishes to this movie.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 pm

I joined this fight a little to late to help...the fate of the outcome was already written in stone. HOWEVER. This was but the first battle, the begining of the war.

My friends, what lies ahead his more mockery by the opposing side, more destruction of DB, and Vegeta in LAM...I fear for the future. Yet this very forum, and all it's members scattered around the world give me hope, give me a reason to keep fighting.

Let us never forget why we came together in this simple internet forum. To stop DB LAM. We lost the battle my friends...but we will NEVER loose to war, no matter how many sequels they release, no matter what distorcions they create, we are the truth in the darkness of society, and we will defend what society itself refuses to protect.

In closing, the movie in Japan will fail. The true day of reckoning will come in April 8th 2009. When that day comes, I ask only that DTX be kept away from WMD. I sense that the movie will do well in the USA, but all that is irrelevant. What matters is the true, and that is, plain and simple:

We are right, this movie is horrible, completly strays from the source, and simply copies what as been done before...it is, in short, an Epic Fail.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Thank you both so much! Sad sniff sniff this really touches me...Just as you said lol
no matter how many sequels they release, no matter what distorcions they create, we are the truth in the darkness of society, and we will defend what society itself refuses to protect.
I really like your post Sad sniff sniff

And as I like to say, even if there is no theoretical chance to stop any of the two sequels and rest of its wretched franchise spawns, we will always at least passively(symbolically) protest it and be a small thorn in their eye as they are millions of big thorns in our childhood.

BUT THERE IS A HUGE CHANCE!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
DON'T YOU KNOW FOR THAT GOOD OLD!!! "DON'T EVER GIVE UP!" Very Happy
WE DIDN'T GIVE UP TILL THE HOUR OF THIS MOVIE'S RELEASE AS YOU ALL SEE, THEREFORE WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP PROTESTING THE SEQUELS AS WELL!!!!!!
COME ON RISE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS Smile AND REALIZE THAT THIS TIME WE MUST NOT LOSE THIS TIME AND THAT WE MUST USE EVERY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO DOWNGRADE THIS MOVIE!!!

EDIT: HERE IS SOME HOPE-BOOST!!! - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/
comming from a not DB fan:
Ignorance can at times be a blessing. Knowing absolutely nothing about the comics from which "Dragonball evolution" is adapted, I am spared the disappointment many hard core fans are already bracing themselves for. But that isn't enough to salvage this movie for me.

It is getting more and more difficult for movies in this genre to impress. Compared with the very similar "Forbidden Kingdom" last year, Dragonball is like a pale shadow. The fatal flaw is an extremely weak story line. There is nothing in the banal good-against-evil plot to excite, because the movie makers don't seem to be interested in enriching the story with any amount of detail to give it a life of its own. The action and special effect are barely passable. There are a few feeble laughs, generated mainly by Emmy Rossum and CHOW Yun-fat. There is one missed opportunity, an identity twist that could have been worked to generate good dramatic effects. What finally hit the screen comes almost like an after thought and is tossed away just as quickly.

This movie looks like a half-hearted, half-baked amateurish project. The biggest laugh is unabashed "hook" injected into the ending credit roll, showing you that the villain is apparently not dead. Thank you very much. I pass the sequel. But I very seriously doubts that we'll ever see one.

The last sentence encourage me! Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Yeah, it's lame. It shows an Asian woman cooking something in the middle of a credits. She walks down a hallway for 2 minutes and goes into a room where there is a bed. There is a person laying under the bed and surprise, surprise. It's Lord Piccolo. Lame!

Last edited by Son Goku on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Hang in there, guys. If we keep it up, we can stop the sequels. Or at least turn enough people against the films to make chatwin put himself under house-arrest for his own safety!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 pm

hey Jess. You know how my fanfic is set AFTER the release of DBE. And how I said the petition sky rocked...i wasn't joking. Bomb or not, the petition will sky rocket

You know those guys that say "I know is sucks by I'm still gonna see it". When they see it, the first thing they will do when they get home will be to sign the petition...so yeah...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:12 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:I so much hope for the bad reviews, minimal cash at the box office and the overall fail of this atrocity.
Oh, I guarantee this.
There are absolutely no chances for this to be successful.

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
The fatal flaw is an extremely weak story line. There is nothing in the banal good-against-evil plot to excite, because the movie makers don't seem to be interested in enriching the story with any amount of detail to give it a life of its own.
I pass the sequel. But I very seriously doubts that we'll ever see one.
A clever guy. Very Happy
Especially love the bolded sentence.
And for some reason, I also doubt that there will be sequels. Call it a hunch. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:03 pm

lol1991 wrote:hey Jess. You know how my fanfic is set AFTER the release of DBE. And how I said the petition sky rocked...i wasn't joking. Bomb or not, the petition will sky rocket

You know those guys that say "I know is sucks by I'm still gonna see it". When they see it, the first thing they will do when they get home will be to sign the petition...so yeah...

ah yes I cannot wait for that wonderful...wonderfulness to happen ^_^ we'll ahve OVER 9000 signatures!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 am

Son Goku wrote:Yeah, it's lame. It shows an Asian woman cooking something in the middle of a credits (my guess is she's Mai). She walks down a hallway for 2 minutes and goes into a room where there is a bed. There is a person laying under the bed and surprise, surprise. It's Lord Piccolo. Lame!

That remembers me... X-men3 !! When the movie ended, after the credits, professor X is found in a bed, when everyone thought he was killed by Jean!! And i think, it also have a woman walking to him affraid
The supporters of this movie defend it because of the "new" fresh story and "creativity", and the fucking movie is not even original... lol! lol!

VegetaDTX that comment from the non DB fan is awesome!! The guy is a genious... Totally agree with him!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Wtf.. you serious?
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Hawttdawgg wrote:Wtf.. you serious?

Yes... that is true!!!
DBE do not have nothing original.. even after the credits lol!
Well, james wong make the movie "the one".. that was also a flagrant ripoff from the matrix!!! Wong do not have his own ideas... he indeed lack of creativity!! Thats why i cannot understand why the supporters of the DBE say the movie is original!!!! its insane Shocked Shocked Shocked
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:14 pm

couldnt agree more
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Yeah, Wong is a hack who steals other's ideas.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 pm

HAX0R!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:09 am

Wong ripped off most anime/manga and great works of fiction. Also judgement day has happenned and we have won!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 am

I sure hope we've won! Smile
Having no DBE sequels is the best gift you could ever get from Fox.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Marsters said there will be a sequel and many dBE fans want it!*Rolls eyes* This is bad!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down