Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 am

Chapter 51.

Izuro stands apparently trapped in place.

Jay: Now your going to tell us why you tried to kill our friends.
Izuro: I don't see why I ow you people a explanation.
Yamairo: I think you better answer the mans question.
Sly: Your surrounded, there is no place to run.
Izuro: Run, who mentioned running. I still got another trick up my sleeve. Susano'o!

As he says this, energy forms up around Izuro taking the shape of a human. Growing to 15 feet tall, the ice around Izuro feet shatters from the energy. The energy worrier appears to form some kind armor as it finishes forming.

Jay: What...
Yamairo: In the hell...
Sly: Is that...
Izoru: This, is the Susano'o technique. And now, I will use it to destroy you.

From outside the building we then witness a large explosion of energy clashing with other powers, and then the building starts to crumble from the explosion and collapse in on itself.

Meanwhile, we see Jet, he is seen approaching a male figure. This figure has dark brown skin, short Caesar cut hair, and purple eyes. Standing 5 foot 6 inches, he has a medium-slim body with a lithe, and semi-muscular build. This mans ears however are pointed, elf like. He wears a outfit such as this one.

Jet: You are Kimarous I presume.

The young figure, with his back turned to Jet, replies without turning around.

Kimarous: I wondered which side would find me first.
Jet: I was hoping you could tell me about this *holds up the orb*

Kimarous turns around.

Kimarous: The M.O.
Jet: M.O..
Kimarous: Mystic orb.
Jet: Tell me what they do.

Behind Jet, a figure appears to sliver though the grass, almost invisible except for on quick gimps of a long thin, snake like body. The color of this snake is a bright, shining metal color though. It moves through the grass, no noise, out of sight.

Kimarous: What is you want most?
Jet: I want...
Kimarous: The orbs are often draw towards 2 people, one with evil intent, the other with good intent. You have one, and you know who has another, don't you.
Jet: Mike got this one from Tanya, that girl, her brother, and their little friends.
Kimarous: There are 7 orbs in total. 2 are gathered. One of you 2 will decide the fate of this world.
Jet: What do you mean?
Kimarous: Whoever processes all 7 orbs, gets whatever their hearts desire. They can bring world peace, or planet wide chaos.
Jet: *grin* Really, imagine, no sun. Eternal night, eternal darkness, I'll be unstoppable. Tell me where the others are.
Kimarous: I can't do that... Jet.
Jet: You know my name?
Kimarous: I know much about you.
Jet: Then you know what I'll do if you don't tell me.
Kimarous: I'm not as helpless as you may think Jet. It is not my place to lead you to the orbs, and even if I wanted to, I couldn't. The orb will guide you, the same way it guides Tanya. All you have to do Jet, is listen.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.)

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Chapter 52.

Jet is seen looking at the orb awkwardly.

Jet: The orb will guide me? What are you babbling on about?
Kimarous: Hmm, let me put it like this. Since you got that orb, have you had a strange temptation, desire almost to just go a certain way. Follow a certain path.
Jet: Yeah...
Kimarous: Continue to follow that path. The orbs, they are connected to one another, you could say that they want to always be together. However, there destiny are to forever be apart.
Jet: How can a orb... want something?
Kimarous: My dear boy, these orbs are unlike anything Earthly. There name, Mystic. Why do you think humans started to suddenly gain powers in the first place.
Jet: These orbs... are responsible for our powers.
Kimarous: That they are.
Jet: You said these things give a person whatever there heart desires, correct, why is that?
Kimarous: You can call it a reward to the one who is able to gather all 7.
Jet: And if that other group gets the orbs?
Kimarous: Then all your dreams... are gone. You see, the orbs always select a side of evil and a side of good. It's usually a race, but since both sides have started collecting the orbs. Well, you know the end result.
Jet: *grin* Yes.
Kimarous: This fight, will decide your worlds fate.

In a ambush attack, a large metal snake attacks wrapping itself around Jet.

Kimarous: Our conversation is finished.

The snake bits Jet, the venom causing him to pass out.

Kimarous: Yataj, return.

The snake, alive as it would seem, unwraps it's self from Jet and slivers across the ground, it's body bending in ways a normal snake would, suggesting the creature is not created out of regular metallic materials, but instead some kind of, liquid or organic metal. Following orders, as if it know exactly what Kimarous was commanding, the snake climbs up Kimarous body, wrapping itself around his waist like a belt, then falling into a deep sleep. Kimarous steps towards Jet, revealing he himself has another orb.

Kimarous: I should take your orb, but it is not my place to interfere with this worlds ordeals. I'm merely the guide, no more and no less.

Later Jet finds himself waking up in a sandy, desert like area. His orb laying by his hand, as if placed in plain view for when he woke up. Jet takes the orb, wondering if he just dreamed what witnessed.

Meanwhile at the city, we see Tanya, Julie, Kiya, Morph, and Cloyd all on the sidelines, still out and injured. On the battle field stands Izoru and his large Susano'o energy warrier. Confronting him are Sly, Raz, Clay, Jay, Derek, Yamiro, Troy, and a new face. A young man in his late teens, he has spiky black hair and blue eye pupils. Standing at 5 foot 1, he looks to be a regular build of a healthy person his age. Clothing wise he has blue jean shorts and a white T-shirt. The hotel, now seen behind Izoru is reduced to a pile of ruble.

Izoru: I didn't think you'd all be able to make it out of there in time.
Raz: Not all of us would have made it out, luckily this guy arrived just on time. So I take it your a teleporter?
...: Now I am.
Izoru: Enough, this isn't your fight boy, but if you insist on joining them.

The energy warrior forms a large shield in one hand, and a sword in the other.

Raz: Before this begin, do you have a name new one..?
...: Yes I do.
Raz: So... what is it.
...: Chulance.

The group gets ready to face Izoru.

Sly: Ready to take him down?
Everybody: Yes!

The attack starts with Sly, Clay, Jay, Troy, and Yamairo all spreading out to use long range attacks. The warrior not only blocks, but repels all the attacks back, making everybody dodge. On this note Raz and Chulance appear behind the warrior, planing to attack Izoru directly. The attack fails as they get swatted away. Derek approaches on the direct attack but again is knocked away. Sly then takes to the left side as Troy takes the right, both fire a attack, Sly of course electrical and Troy's fire. Izoru's warrior reflects Troy's attack with his shield, while trying to pierce Sly with his sword, Raz grabs Sly getting him out of the way on time.

Raz: Sly man, watch out.
Sly: Thanks man.

Yamairo shoots ice shards at Izoru and Jay fires varying light attacks. Everything however gets reflected back.

Raz: This guy is really something else.
Sly: Your not kidding.
Raz: I think... all we have to do is hold out, not necessarily defeat him.
Sly: Why do you say that...
Raz: Well when we saved the others from his previous attack, we seen his eye had bleed correct. Now both his eyes as after bleed, his powers seem to strain him.
Sly: Your right. So the longer the fight drags on...
Raz: The better our chances.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Mystical Orbs. (please, post in other topic.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Chapter 53.

Checking in with our heroes, we see them more spread out around Izoru. Chu covers the rear, Derek the front, Yamairo and Troy to either side. A little further back Raz is near Sly, across from them is Clay. Jay is behind Chu.

Derek: Your surrounded.
Izoru: You people don't know when to quit.

Jay jumps up in the sky so to shoot over Chu. He puts his right arm outstretched forward, placing his left hand on his right wrist.

Jay: Light Blast!

On that note a large, outspreading blast of light is fired. Troy creates a large fire ball in front of him, his left hand covered with flames he pulls it back by his side.

Troy: Hells Inferno!

Troy shoves his firy hand forward, slamming the fireball and sending it forward at high speed. Yamairo is seen making a few wave like motions with his right hand.

Yamairo: Flash Freeze!

Derek is seen with his left hand in a fist, his fist starts to take a green glow.

Derek: Megaton Pound!

Derek punches his fist into the ground. Jay's light beam and Troy's attack hit at the same time, causing a large explosion and a huge eruption of fire in the area Izoru was standing. The area starts to then freeze over before a eruption of a large green energy blast engulfs the area.

Troy: Dead on hit.

As things start to settle we see the large energy warrior appear first, in a defensive stand it would seem, then Izoru appears unharmed.

Jay: Not even... a scratch...
Yamairo: This shit is ridicules Justin..

Everyone, even Izoru gives Yamairo the all to familiar "what the hell" look.

Troy: Who the hell do you keep talking to man?
Izoru: Right... anyway...

Izoru now moves on the attack, the energy warrior following his every step. He moves to Derek who is swept aside, the energy warrior then makes an attack for Raz and Sly with it's sword. Raz shoves Sly back before speeding out of the way, Sly returns fire with a electrical attack that the warrior repels back with it's shield. The warrior then slams it's sword into the ground causing a large explosion of energy that sends the group flying in all directions. Just as Raz is about to recover he is pierced by the sword, and put into what would appear to be a deep sleep.

Sly: Raz! Damnit, another one down...

Chulance arrives behind the warrior, going for a attack on Izoru. Izoru see's him, and in counter attack the warrior knocks him away and sends a blast after him. Crashing into a wall beside Tanya, he recovers enough to see the blast coming. Grabbing Tanya, he plans to use her as a shield against the blast. However, a purple blast redirects the warriors blast. Looking among the group of the defeated, we see Julie is back up on 1 knee, her arm outstretched suggesting she just fired a blast. She looks to still have some discomfort from the knock out hit she received earlier from Izoru.

Julie: Damn... that hurt, this guy is no amateur at fighting... *she then looks over at Chulance* I don't know who you are, but what kind of coward are you to use a body of another as a shield.

Chulance drops Tanya.

Chulance: You got to do what's needed to survive.
Julie: Huh, I suppose you'll run away next.
Chulance: Please, I'm a survivalist.
Izoru: Damn... at least I got one of them down.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Chapter 54.

Chulance and Julie both get up to face Izoru. Sly, Clay, Yamairo, Jay and Troy all surround Izoru again. Soon joined by Derek who is rubber his cheek.

Izoru: You people sure are persistent. Hmm I can't keep this up much longer. Over using the Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu is bad enough, that will cause me to go blind one day... but the Susano'o, I'll die if I keep this going to much longer. I can already feel my body weakening. Let's see, Tanya and Raz are down. Sly and Jay got potential to move at great speed, but they haven't mastered there power to that extent... at least from what they have displayed. So if I can take down Chulance, I should be able to use one last Amaterasu attack to destroy them all. Not even the fire kid, even if he had mastered his ability, would be unable to stop those flames.

Sly: That's it, everybody, give it all you got!

Sly holds his arms out in a final flash style, creating 2 electrical orbs and bring them together. Julie charges up a large purple blast, Yamairo creates a series of ice spikes, Troy creates another Hell Inferno attack. Clay's arms form to create 2 large plasma guns which take a green glow while charging, and Derek's fist again glows green with energy as he charges another Megaton Pound.

Sly: Now!!

All the attacks are launched at Izoru and his Susano'o energy warrior, who takes defense to protect Izoru. All the attacks hit at precisely the same time, causing a large multi colored dome filled with energy and crackling with electricity. The group are to there knees panting, after putting all they had into the attack. To everyone's shock and horror, they see that even there best was not enough as Izoru emerges from the dome, he and his warrior making a direct attack for Chulance. Caught by surprise, Chulance is pierced straight through the chest with the warriors sword. Izoru shocks however when Chulance body disappears in a small poof of smock or dust. Izoru quickly turns around to be met by a fist to the face, he losses his Susano'o, unable to hold it any longer.

Julie: Wasn't that...
Sly: Tanya's cloning power...

Izoru and Chulance are seen locked in a physical struggle.

Izoru: How'd you do that?
Chulance: I have no idea Razz It just happened, must having gained the ability from that girl, then it kicked in instinctively when I was in danger. Good thing to hey.
Izoru: Damn.

The struggle breaks and Izoru go's in for a kick. With Raz speed though, Chulance is much to fast, able to easily duck out of the way and sweep Izoru off his feet.

Chulance: Face it, your beat. Your to exhausted to use your powers any further, and there is no way you'll win in physical combat. I'm much to fast for you to hit, and Derek there would be much to tough for you to injure with fist alone.

Clulance watches Izoru, noticing so much as he twitches.

Chulance: I wouldn't try it if I was you.

Within milliseconds Chulance has his elbow inches away from Izoru face. Izoru looks somewhat shocked, able to follow the movement thanks to his eyes but unable to physically react to it. Chulance grins.

Chulance: Come now, there is no need to be doing this.

Chulance offers his hand, helping Izoru back to his feet.

Izoru: Why would you offer your hand to me we I just tried to kill you?
Chulance: Well, first. If I knock you out, you'll be at full power again by the time you wake up, and since you got some explaining to do, we don't want that. Second, if you try anything funny, I'll beat your ass all the way to next Sunday. Smile

Sly and the others approach Izoru.

Sly: Alright Izoru, spill it. What's this all about, why was you trying to kill us?
Izoru: I come from a village that is pretty much separated from the rest of the world. I'm part of a clan that developed powers long before the meteor. The village had 3 clans, and being the clan of power at the time due to our mutation believed to be brought on by a mist over the village, we ran things. When the meteor hit, the clans unaffected by the mist also started gaining power. My clan was hunted down and murdered. I almost died myself, but my eyes mutated to a further level and I escaped.

After that I started training my ability's, developing 3 ability's. First of which, my strongest ability you all just faced, the Susano'o. Allowing me to created a large warrior made of energy that will completely protect me, and attack my opponents. Second, the Amaterasu, very destructive black flames that will never die unless I put them out. Even your fire friend there are completely useless against them. Then the attack I used on Tanya, the Tsukuyomi. It creates a illusion allowing my to give a opponent days, or weeks worth of torture in the matter of seconds. Even though she is not physical harmed, there is no guaranteed that I hadn't done major mental damage to her. You have to wait till she wakes up... if she wakes up.
Clay: You bastard, why us?
Izoru: As powerful as these attacks are, they have major drawbacks. Someday, I'm going to to go blind because of the Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, and the more I use them, the quicker the blindness will come. The Susano'o. could kill me if I over use it.
Sly: Still doesn't answer our question.
Izoru: Will you shut up and let me explain. Anyway, after developing these powers I became a assassin and mercenary for hire, killing for the highest price. Mike offered me a price I could not refuse, that if I stopped the invaders of his city, he would put all his research into finding a way to prevent me from going blind, to cure me from my own fate. Of course, I arrived to late. The city was destroyed, Mike is dead, my only possible lead to a cure is gone, because of you people.
Sly: You don't know Mike like us, he'd lie his ass off to get his way. More then likely, he would of killed you as soon as you finished the job, that was his "cure" for you. The man had Tanya, Julie, and Cloyd tricked over to his side, taking advantage of them having amnesia after a battle. He gave them a enhancing drug to make them stronger. He brutally killed one of his own henchmen when she tried to switch sides, a girl named Katy, water user. He broke every bone in her body. And he tried to kill us more then once, he's the last man in the world you ever should of trusted. You would of been better off if you had trusted Jet.
Izoru: So then... what will you do with me now?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Chapter 55.

We check in hours later to see our group in a waiting room at a hospital. Most of the injured has woken up by now. Sitting in the row of chairs along the left side wall are Sly, Clay, Derek, Jay, Yamairo, Chulance, Julie, Troy and Izoru at the end. On the opposite side of the room is Cloyd and Kiya. All look down the hall with both fearful and wondering looks at the screams of extreme pain coming from Morph, who is currently being treated by the doctors. Raz and Tanya are not among the group, instead they are in a hospital room, resting in beds. After several minutes of agonizing screams, Morph walks out with a pretty female doctor walking beside him. His injuries are as if they never existed, completely gone. Most seems amazed by this, except Chu, who's view is firmly locked on the doctors breast.

Chulance: Oh baby, come to papa.

Julie quickly slaps Chulance across the back of the head after this comment. He turns to her, rubbing the back of his head.

Chulance: Ouch... come on Julie... don't be like that...

Julie face is seen in a mix of disgust and rage as we can see Chulance is rubbing and squeezing her ass. Morph and the doctor has to soon put their backs against the wall as a purple orb sends Chulance flying down the hall.

Julie: God, friggen pervert!!

She takes her seat again as the doctor and morph enter the waiting area.

Sly: Wow Morph, your as good as new.
Morph: I feel better then new.
Doctor: Alright, *cheerful smile* Who's next?

Both Kiya and Cloyd weakly lift there arms to point at one another.

Doctor: *still with cheerful smile* Alright, the girl, she's most urgent.

A few men walk out to help Kiya, who's incapable of walking on her own.

Kiya: Wait... can't I get better the old fashion way... with bandages and pain killers...

The men pick up Kiya, putting one arm over each shoulder and helping her down the hall.

Kiya: Come on... I'll give you diamonds...

To weak to put up a struggle, and begging the whole way, Kiya, the 2 men helping her, and the doctor make their way down the hall and around the corner. Soon after more agonizing and load screams are heard, this time from Kiya.

Sly: Yikes, I'm glade we have no serious injuries. Morph man, what are they doing down there?
Morph: *while sitting down* They shoot you.
Sly: Wait what?
Morph: They have some kind of specialized ray or beam... or lazer... I don't know. They have a special gun though that fires some kind of beam. This beam is able to heal all wounds, almost like it erases wounds, like reversing them through time.
Julie: A... anti time ray gun..?
Morph: Something like that yes. The process is slow, and far more painful the receiving the actual injury in the first place. The end result however is worth it. You come out of it feeling better then you ever did before. So anyway, why is he here? (referring to Izoru)
Sly: We decided not to kill him. The guys had a pretty rough life, plus as we should of figured in the first place, this whole mess was set up by Mike.
Jay: *sigh* The man is dead and still giving us trouble.

Meanwhile we check in with Tanya, the screams unable to be heard in the room she's in, she's resting quite peacefully. We look to see a sack tied over and tied to Tanya's waist, this sack contains the orb she found in the battle with Mike. As expected from a hospital, everything is clean and well kept. There is a pot with flowers placed on the window ledge, with pretty red, white, and pink roses. A machine by the bed shows two lines, the first tracking Tanya's heart beat, the second line, tracking Tanya's brain wave patterns. This second line seems to be very slowly getting less and less bleeps, suggesting Tanya's brain is not recovering, but slowly dying. As the bleeps start to slow, the roses in the pot also start to wither away, slowly dying as if the flowers life depended on Tanya. Inside the tied over sack, the blue orb begins to glow with a bright blue light.

We take a look inside Tanya's mind, we see Tanya looking afraid, lost in a area of complete nothingness. As she cowers up, seemingly cold as she starts to shiver, a soothing female voice speaks to her.

...: Tanya... look at me Tanya... please...

Tanya looks up to see a women floating in front of her. With clothing matching this, only blue in color. Her eye pupils are as blue as the ocean, with long hair the color of ice.

...: You must live Tanya... for if you do not, I may never find the one capable of understanding my gifts, and this world might not survive what's to come.
Tanya: Who are you..?
...: I can not reveal that to you, you are not the one gifted to obtain my powers. Do not give up Tanya, your friends will need you... your world will need you... you must survive.

She begins to fade away as Tanya reaches out to her.

Tanya: Wait!!

The women body disappears, but Tanya is still able to hear the women whisper to her. Tanya follows the voice, wondering deeper into what seems like endless nothing. We view back to the real world now, the bleeps on the machine are now extremely slow, then flat lines. The flowers dies, it appears Tanya is dead until a tiny bleep appears back on the machine, starting slow the bleeps begin to steadily gain speed. The supposed dead roses rising back to life once again, full bloom as if more healthy then before they died. Tanya quickly wakes up, sitting up quickly, she looks in wonder at her surroundings. Looking down, the blue orb is laid on her lap. The sack neither ripped nor was it untied, Tanya is left confused at the events that took place. She begins to wonder if it was merely some weird dream, yet she could tell that somehow, the presence within the orb had spoken to her, and not only that, but guided her back to life. She raises the orb in her hands, looking deeply into it, seeing oceans, lakes, and other such large water sources.

Tanya: What... are these things..?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Chapter 56.

Checking back in at the hospital, we see Kiya's treatment has finished as she is seen sitting in the waiting room with the others. As doctors work on Cloyd now, we see the female doctor guild Tanya back out to the waiting room. Passing by, Tanya gives a look of concern in the direction of Cloyd's painful screams. She is promised though that everything is alright. They continue up the hall till they get to the others.

Doctor: *cheerful smile* Your friend here pulled through with flying colors.
Sly: Good to hear, Cloyd is going to be happy to hear this.
Doctor: We've never seen such a quick recovery... honestly... we thought she wasn't going to make it. It's nothing short of amazing she came through it completely fine.
Tanya: Thank you doctor Ross. But honestly, I wouldn't of made it by myself.
Doctor: No need to be so official, call me Miranda. *cheerful smile*

Chulance comes up putting his arms around the 2 girls.

Chulance: Miranda... Tanya... I like you 2.

Both girls, same as Julie earlier, look really irritated. We see that Chulance embrace is not so much to hug them, but it's so he can reach around feeling there breast. Getting lost in his own little dream world, he suddenly finds himself knocked back to the floor, looking up we see both Miranda and Tanya got there elbows raised, having just given Chulance a double elbow to the face.

Julie: Idiot has no idea how to treat a lady.
Kiya: Unless he's looking for some serious pain, I suggest he keep his distance from me.
Miranda: Tanya... you may take a seat, your brother shouldn't take long.
Tanya: Thank you.

She walks over by Kiya, taking a seat she takes out the orb again. Izoru seems to raise an eyebrow upon seeing it.

Izoru: What is that thing you got there?

Tanya looks up, pausing a few seconds.

Tanya: As crazy as it sounds... this is... what helped save my life.

Sly and others look questioning at her for a moment.

Izoru: Those orbs hold some great meaning to you, don't they?
Tanya: Yes... they do.
Izoru: I know where one is... a white one.
Tanya: Why would you be helping us?
Izoru: Your friends had the perfect opportunity to finish me off, instead they spared my life, despite the fact I almost killed you, your brother, and a few others. It's the least I can do in the situation.
Tanya: Where?
Izoru: Alpine woods.
Sly: That name is familiar.
Jay: It's one of the most deadly places left in the world. No law, no authority, no rules. It's a place criminals hang out. Hardly anyone dare to go there since people have started to gain powers.
Izoru: I had to do a mission there, don't go there unless your expecting a fight. In the middle of the forest is a massive grassy clearing though, for whatever reason the criminals won't step inside that clearing. Some rumors say a animal of some sorts guards the place, some metallic snake or something. Whatever it is, there afraid to go there. In that clearing though, there is a man there, he processes a white orb.

Izoru then stands from his seat.

Izoru: With that, I bid you people farewell.
Chulance: Wait, who said you could go?
Sly: Don't Chulance, we can't force him to stay.
Chulance: But he's a killer?
Sly: It's his own choice what path he choose to take. Let him go Chu.
Chulance: ...fine...
Kiya: What of Raz?
Izoru: He will wake up.

Izoru proceeds to leave the building. Back inside.

Tanya: I still don't get it, why was he here?
Sly: Considering he was played by Mike, he wanted to see if we'd all pull through alright. He'd a good person, but living a bad life.

They continue to wait until Cloyd's treatment is finished. Then after being sat in a hospital chair for to long already, they decide to get a hotel room for the night. (obviously they are gone to a different hotel Razz )
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Chapter 57.

A few days had passed now since the ordeal with Izoru and the strange event with Tanya. It's now night as we see a light on in a hotel room, inside we see the recovered Raz, Tanya, Sly, Jay, and Cloyd in a room. They seem to be discussing something.

Tanya: So... are we going for the orb?
Sly: Look Tanya, I know you've taken a liking to these things, but your talking about walking straight into the pits of hell on Earth.
Jay: He's right. We're not talking about some special forces group, these guys has powers as well.
Cloyd: These orbs are quite nice, a rare collectible item indeed. But it's not worth to risk life over.
Tanya: That's just the thing, these orbs are not just a fancy item, there is something special about them. It's as if they contain there own spirit. It's the spirit in this orb that brought me back to life, she gave me the will to keep fighting, to live. She said my friends would need me, the world would need me.
Sly: Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?
Tanya: I considered that possibility myself at first, but I can just... feel she was really there. I know it. Is it any more unbelievable then people suddenly gaining powers?
Sly: The meteor that hit the planet released a strange gas over the planet, this gas triggered the mutation in the human body. The last time I heard, about 30% of the world population was effected. That's why there are still many more people without powers then there are with powers. The mutations can be explained, what your describing... I don't know.
Tanya: But... you have to believe me. I knew ever since I found the first orb that something was special about them. Now I'm more certain then ever. We have to collect these orbs before they fall into the wrong hands.
Raz: Look, lets sleep on it and decide in the morning shall we.
Tanya: You don't believe me either do you Raz, you think I just dreamed it as well...
Cloyd: Look sis, it's getting late, lets just get to bed shall we.

Meanwhile we check in with Jet. He's in a large building, a military hanger to be exact. As he walks forward, we can hear the sound of glass crunching, the glass is from every light in the entire building shattering. Although dark, we look around the hanger. Near a emergence exit is a flashing red light. Each time it flashes, we can see see dead body's, some tore apart, and a lot of blood near the door. Exiting through the main doors, spot lights hit Jet as soldiers surround him.

Soldier: Men, prepare to fire!
Jet: *sigh* You foolish humans and your guns. When will you understand, we are the future, we are more then you can ever be.

Jet holds his right arm forward, index finger only extended and makes 1 cross ways motion with his hand. There are quick screams, and all vehicles are seen destroyed or exploding. As the light drops, it spins around shining back in the direction it once shined from. What's seen is a massive pool of blood and many body's cut in half. Jet continues making his way forward, the light shattering as Jet merely walked by.

Inside the main HQ.

General: Damnit, how are we going to stop this freak?

On that instant the lights in the room go out.

Jet: Now now, we don't take kindly to being called freaks.

Before the man can react, his head is ripped from his body. Blood splatters as his severed and lifeless body drops to the ground. Jet walks over to his desk picking up a black colored orb. As he looks into it, he see's the dark emptiness of space. In one area a black hole is seen, pulling in and destroying it's surrounding. Jet begins to grin, a evil look appearing on his face. He causally raises his hand, with a swift and smooth swirl motion darkness seem to gather together, forming a ball that floats in front of Jet. With a simple nudge, the floating ball shoots downward. Over viewing from outside, we see all the windows in the building explode outward as the entire building go's pitch black, a explosion then ensures the full thing collapses and falls over. Floating in the air, Jet looks satisfied with himself.

Elsewhere, we see Kimarous sitting on a large tree stump. His eyes closed, he slowly raises his head and opens them.

Kimarous: Jet has found the Dark Orb... this is bad. The Dark Orb will open up to Jet, giving him it's power. If the others face him now... they will be wiped out by a mere wave of his hand. I know the Elemental Orb Spirit will guide you to me Tanya. You and your friends must hurry... before Jet can learn to manipulate the spirits of the other orbs. If he does that, there will be no hope.

Back at the hotel, most everybody is sleeping, except Tanya who is standing in a open doorway leading to the main hall.

Tanya: You may not believe me, but it wasn't a dream. Please guys, don't take long...

She leaves the room, softly closing the door behind her.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Chapter 58.

It's early morning when we check back in with Tanya. Alone she stands outside the Alpine Forest. The pathway looking unused and dark, the daylight blocked out by think trees and bush. Tanya hesitates, then steps forward, becoming invisible when she enters the darkness. Making her way deeper into the forest she starts to get an uneasy feeling. She spins around quickly as she hears something run across the pathway behind her. However, the creature is gone, disappeared into the dark before she had a chance to see what was there. Stepping backwards slowly, she begins to rethink her decision about coming to this place alone.

...: Hello.

Turning back around to face the vice, Tanya can only see a figure is the darkness.

...: Hmhmhm, fresh food. My pets are so very, very hungry.
Tanya: Grr, who are you..?
...: You wish to know who I am do you girl?

The figure starts slowly walking towards Tanya. As it becomes visible, we see a rather tall male figure. He wears a long black cape almost reaching the ground and his skin is rather pale looking. He eyes begin to take a red glow as he stops mere feet in front of Tanya.

...: I, am the last person you'll ever see.

Tanya begins hearing movement all around her, looking she still can't see through the darkness.

...: Come my pets.

A swarm of creatures begin to slowly surround Tanya, these creatures look like demons (appaearance) and they all look hungry, gazing upon Tanya like a wild animal stalking it's kill.

Tanya: What... are these things..?
...: The last guy to come though here killed so many of my beautiful pets. It was not a fight, it was a slaughter. The man was able to control the shadows them self.
Tanya: Shadows... I only know 1 person with that power... damnit, is he collecting the orbs as well.
...: My pets was looking so forward to a fresh kill to. We won't let another escape us.

A unsettling guest of wind blows, the mans cape appears to blow off, landing some several feet behind him. Wearing now black pants and no shirt, the man slightly bends forward. His veins turn black as his skin seem to rapidly decay. Bending back upright and clenching his fists, a large set of demonic wings grow from the mans back. His eyes now solid red, the man smiles evilly.

...: *much deeper voice* Attack my pets, feast on your long awaited meal.

The little demons begin to get excited. Tanya takes a defensive stance, considering her possible options. Taking steps back while looking all around her, Tanya finds herself backed against a tree. Tanya seems to soon get a more fearful look, having nowhere to go and one of the demons jumps her. The demon however end up crashing face first into a tree as the clone of Tanya disappears. Planning on a escape, Tanya reappears only for the tall man to grab her by the throat, lifting her off her feet as his grip is so tight she can barely breath.

...: Tsk, planning on leaving so soon?

The man begin to flap his large wings before releasing his grip on Tanya. The wind created by the man sends Tanya crashing into a near tree with great force. To dazed to even stand up, the demon swarm surround her again. A demon jumps at Tanya again, still not fully recovered she can only look up in fear at her approaching death. In mid flight however a large metal spike pierces the demons body, pinning it back to a tree as it appears to disintegrate upon being defeated. The tall man and remaining demons then take to the sky as a layer of metal covers the entire area, trees and all. Tanya jumps up in attempt to avoid getting trapped, but a large blob of liquidized metal shoots up, encasing her and hardening, trapping Tanya in a metal shell.

...: And who are you to interfere in my business?

On the ground, stands a average height male figure who appears to be made completely of metal himself.

???: I've been called a few things, but Metallic is what most people know me by.
...: I suggest you free the girl. We need a fresh kill.
Metallic: I can't do that.
...: Very well.

The tall demon man launches forward making a strike at Metallic, who dodges easily and punches the demon man square in the face. As he is sent back by the force of the strike, the demon man suddenly finds his entire body except his head to be trapped in a tall pillar of metal.

Metallic: I noticed you seem quite found of your precious "pets* Twisted Evil

Without even moving a finger, a series of long, thin piercing pillars of metal shoot up from the metal coated ground. The demons are all destroyed with the minimal of effort.

Metallic: Now for you.

Metallic forms a liquid metal orb in the palm of his hand, launching it forward, it forms a spike as it travels, taking the demon mans entire head clean off. Metallic grins at his easy victory, all the metal in the area appear to liquidize and reabsorb back into Metallic's body. As he starts to walk towards Tanya, he appears to gain a more human form with skin. His clothing being seen as blue jeans and a leather jacket. He stands in front of a unconscious Tanya, no longer encased in metal because of the threat of suffocating to death.

Metallic: So you and your friends are going to save the world. Hmp, you'll need to get a hell of a lot stronger then this.

He picks up Tanya, putting her over his shoulder, he proceeds to walk in the direction Tanya was headed before her encounter.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Chapter 59.

About an hour later we check in with Tanya again. She begins to wake up as the sun shines down upon her. Bringing herself in a upright sitting position, she looks around at the large grassy clearing she is in.

...: Hello Tanya.

Tanya gets up immediately, readying to defend herself. The person standing before her is none other then Kimarous.

Tanya: Who are you... how do you know my name?
Kimarous: I know you and all your friends. Your brother Cloyd, long time friends Julie and Raz, Kiya, Troy, Yamairo, Derek, Jay, Clay. I even know your enemy's such as Jet, and Mike.
Tanya: How?
Kimarous: Oh that's not what's important right now. What is important is this.

Kimarous hold up his orb in front of Tanya. Removing his hand from underneath the orb, it appears to float in the air.

Kimarous: You know what this is?
Tanya: It's... an orb.
Kimarous: Exactly, but not just any orb. This is your orb. Your the one destined to obtain the powers this orb process.
Tanya: Why... me...
Kimarous: Because there is no one else. Before you can understand a orb, you must first understand yourself.

Kimarous snaps his fingers and the orb, along with the one Tanya had disappears. Noticing this almost right away, she looks around in confusion but can't find it.

Tanya: What's...
Kimarous: I'm going to help you understand yourself, then the new powers you will process. I'm also going to help your friends understand there power.
Tanya: But... I already know what my power is...
Kimarous: Trust me, you can do so much more. The same go's for many of your friends.
Tanya: Wait, how do I know this isn't just some trick?
Kimarous: Your being cautious, understandable human concern. But you already know I mean you no harm. Listen, time is short. I've met Jet, he made it to this location without the slightest of trouble. He understands his powers, your friend Jay would of never stood any chance if Jet had fought him seriously. Jet processed the first orb you found. He was not able to use the power of that orb as it wasn't destined to be with him. However, he has now found the Dark Orb.
Tanya: This orb, he can use the power correct?
Kimarous: Correct. Normally, the spirit of the orbs will only allow it's power to be used to the one they are destined to. Of course, who else better to wield the Dark Orb then a person who's power is the very darkness within itself. The trouble is, the spirit of the Dark Orb is a very manipulative spirit. It will only take him a short while to manipulate the spirit within the other orbs. Even pure spirits like within the Elemental or Life orbs will get manipulated if given the proper amount of time. Once that happens, Jet will not only have access to the power of one orb, but he'll have access to the power in any orb he process.
Tanya: So I was right, it was a spirit in the orb that saved my life.
Kimarous: Yes, the spirit of the elements. She saved you because, if you die, she can never be with the person who understands her ability's. You see, that person is dead. It will be you who will bring her back.
Tanya: M-me...
Kimarous: Your the one that the Life Orb had picked.
Tanya: What are you saying... I'll be able to control life?
Kimarous: Nobody can "control" life. You will be able to revive and preserve life by healing those who are sick or wounded.
Tanya: Will I be able to... you know...
Kimarous: No, a orb of life will never be used to take the life of others. It simply will not allow you to use it's power for that purpose. You are not ready yet though Tanya.

Meanwhile we check in with Jet. We see he is sat in a dark room, his legs crossed and bent forward slightly. We see he, the orbs, and many various other objects are floating in the air. With a mere thought, a entire desks is suddenly crushed into tiny pieces.

Jet: I understand now, this orb now only allows me to control the dark... it allows me to also control anything within the dark, and acquire whatever effect in it I want.

The Dark Orb floats over to Jet.

Jet: There is more isn't there.

Jet continues to stare into the orb as objects continue to float around him.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Chapter 60.

We look back earlier that day to the hotel where the others are sleeping. It's still dark at this time and everything is quite until everybody awakens due to the lights coming on and Cloyd telling everybody to get up. Some get up with a groan as others cover there eyes from the light.

Sly: Cloyd... what's going on man..?
Cloyd: Tanya is gone!
Raz: Wait, gone... where?
Cloyd: I can only think of one place.
Raz: You think she went there... alone.
Cloyd: No thinking about it. I'm going after her.
Sly: Hold up man, we're coming. We are much stronger as a group. Raz, speed to the other rooms and get the rest.
Raz: Right.

Having a later start then Tanya, it's full daylight by the time the group reach the Alpine Forest. Even the light of day cannot seem to pierce the dark forest however. With caution, they venture forward unknowing what to expect.

Meanwhile we pick up where we left off with Jet. As we see the Dark Orb float before him, he stares into the orb deeply.

Jet: Show me...

Barely visible in the conditions, the Dark Orb gives off a dark glow. Everything go's black all of a sudden. Looking through Jet's eyes for the moment, we slowly make out a shadow like figure as Jet opens his eyes. Over viewing the area, all we see is Jet and the figure floating in what looks like endless amounts of nothingness but dark.

...: Hmhmhm, welcome Jet.
Jet: You would be...
...: Yes, the spirit of the Dark Orb. *grin* I've been watching you Jet, and I know what you want to do. I like it, to put the world into endless night. Terror will forever surround this planet.
Jet: Yes, but you can make me stronger can't you?

The spirit looks at Jet before grinning again.

Dark Spirit: My my, you learn fast do you. Do you already understand my power?
Jet: Hehehe, of course.
Dark Spirit: Impressive. Your gifted, not often can a being learn control so quickly. To answer your question mortal, yes, I can make you a living god if you want.
Jet: Of course I want it. What do I do?
Dark Spirit: All you have to do is get me the orbs. As you must of noticed, your unable to use the space orb.
Jet: Yes.
Dark Spirit: That's because the spirit of that orb will not allow you access. Every orb has a destined, or fated one, and the spirits will only allow that one person to use that orbs power. There are 7 orbs in total. Space, Life, Elemental, Light, Dark, Fire, and Time.
Jet: Fire... wouldn't that be counted as a element?
Dark Spirit: Hmhm, the Elemental orb refers to the element which gives, or rather, sustains life. In just about all cases this basic element is water in some way, shape or form. In the case of Earth though, water may still be the strongest element, but the Elemental spirit may be able to manipulate other elements such as air.
Jet: Then that means the spirit of the Fire Orb...
Dark Spirit: Yes. That spirit controls the element which takes life. Again, since Earth is such a complex planet, this spirit may be able to control more then fire itself, elements such as lava, heat, and possibly more. Of course, you could count Light and Dark possibly as elements. The thing about regular elements though is they can change or alter from planet to planet. No matter where you are though, light is light and dark is dark, it simply is what it is.
Jet: And this Life and Time orbs?
Dark Spirit: Ah yes. The life orb functions as not so much a power increase, but a way to sustain the life of another or of it's user. It has healing and resurrection as it's main primary powers. The Time orb contains the most powerful spirit of all of us in regards of power. He can completely freeze time not only on a global scale, but on a universal scale in the hands of the proper user. Not only can time be frozen, but you can cause certain objects... say a building or person, to rapidly age to the point where it crumbles/dies, or just reverse that objects time till it no longer exist. You find that orb, and you will be a god, nothing will stop you, you'll rule supreme over the universe. Collect all 7 and well.
Jet: Twisted Evil I see where your heading, and I like it.
Dark Spirit: I figure you would. Look, any orb you find, merely keep it on you at all times and I'll manipulate the spirit of that orb to release it's powers to you.
Jet: What of the Time spirit, you said he was the strongest.
Dark Spirit: *grin* Power wise yes. I can manipulate even him though if given enough time.
Jet: How much time?
Dark Spirit: 2 days and the spirit of time will open it's power to you. It shouldn't take longer then a day for the other spirits. Now go Jet, find the 7 orbs, and plunge this world, no, this universe into complete and utter darkness forever.

The picture fades and Jet is back into the room he was before.

Jet: *his red eye pupils start to glow in the dead of the dark as streams of darkness appear to get absorbed into his body.* Soon... I will be truly unstoppable.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Chapter 61.

We start with a overlook of the forest. Things appear normal until there is a large eruption of fire is seen. Any birds that wasn't killed by the fire quickly flew off in panic as thick smoke rises into the sky. Checking in on the area we see Troy, Raz and and Yamairo in a ready fighting position. Behind them stands a women looking to be in her early 20's. With green eye pupils and brown hair, she wears blue jeans with a small phoenix symbol on the left rear pocket, and a red sleeveless shirt with a black open vest over it. Standing across from the 4, also in fighting positions is the rest of the group.

Sly: Just our luck, we would run into a telepathic power.
Cloyd: She's much stronger then Mike, she can't only hear our thoughts, but she can even control others.
Sly: You think she's a multi ability user such as Tanya or Mike? Some kind of mind control ability?
Clay: It doesn't matter, what does matter is taking her out.

The women stands slightly behind the 3 fighters. She gives a very slight nod towards Raz. Raz, still facing forward, suddenly disappeared into a teleportation and arrived with his fist planted in Clay's stomach. Sly is about to make a move but is forced to dodge an ice projectile from Yamairo. Raz took the change to flip over Clay and land a strong drop kick to Sly to knock him to the ground. Raz then knees the bent over Clay in the face and roundhouse kicks Cloyd. Kiya had attempted an attack from behind, using the trees as cover. The women already knew she was there and swiftly dodged the attack as Yamairo hit Kiya with a ice attack. Getting blasted by the attack, ice begins to cover Kiya's entire body, leaving her frozen solid.

Women: Foolish girl.

As the fire rages on, smoke begins to thicken as it gets increasingly harder to see and breath.

Women: Troy.

Troy nods and soon the flames begin to decrease in size before completely dying out, leaving nothing but burnt trees and scorched land all around the area. Chulance arrived in front of the women via teleportation, as he's about to attack he suddenly grabs his head in pain.

Women: Really now Chulance, trying to copy my power.

The women grins as Chulance appears to be suffering on the ground. Thinking her guard is down, Derek's fist takes a green glow and he seems to punch the air. As soon as the punch reached it's full length, a green fist shaped energy blast is sent towards the women. There is a powerful explosion as the attack took a direct hit. To his surprise though, a ice barrier surrounded with swirling flames had protected the women, Troy, and Yamairo. Yamairo and Troy lower the combined barrier, Chulance has seemed to slipped into unconsciousness from the pain.

Women: Don't you get it, a sneak attack is useless.

Suddenly Raz is blasted back by a electrical attack and lands near Troy, Yamairo, and the women unconscious. We see Jay was over by Clay, Cloyd and Sly and had helped them with Raz.

Women: Tsk, good help is so hard to come by these days.

Sly, Cloyd, Clay, Jay and Derek all line up, getting in a fighting position.

Sly: What is you want with us?
Women: *curious look* Want. *smirk* Who ever said I wanted anything?
Derek: So what, this is all...
Women: Fun, why yes. By the way, where did your friend Julie run off to huh?

The women begins reading the groups thoughts.

Women: Ohhh, you guys truly have no idea do you. *smirks again* Your starting to get more clever.

The women gives a slight nod and Yamairo and Troy quickly rush in towards the 5 awaits fighters. Meanwhile Julie making her way through the thick forest. Being dark, it makes for slow going but she manages to get around the battle ground none the less. Still standing in her spot, the women scans around the treeline with her eyes.

Women: I do so love a game of hide and seek.

She starts to take a few steps, grinning as she walks forward.

Women: Oh Julie, where oh where could you be?

She soon stops again, staring into the dark forest.

Women: You can't hide from me Julie, I'm getting warm.

As she starts to approach the treeline once again, a tank suddenly burst through the trees.

Women: What!?

The women is about to counter, but Morph shifts out of his transformed state, back to human form. As the transformation took place, we see Julie jump off Morph and attack the women with a purple blade of energy surrounding her right hand. (think a attack like Salza's from Cooler's Revenge). Both Morph and Julie appear to be attacking at once, but before they can land a hit, a blast of flames shoots by burning both. Julie along the left shoulder and upper arm, and Morph with a stronger hit, having the full left part of his upper body burned. Julie lands on her feet, unable to move or even touch her burnt arm.

Julie: Damnit... if that attack hit either of us directly...
Women: *grin* Would off been a kill. My fighters do not hold back. Nice attempt though with that attack though.
Julie: There... not your fighters.
Women: No? Are they not fighting for me.
Julie: You bitch, there only fighting for you because you did something to them!
Women: Well if you want to join your friends, I can arrange that.

Julie takes a step back, putting her right arm into a fist as the women starts to slowly walk towards her.

Women: You plan to fight with 1 arm? Oh my, you really are a determined one. Resistance like this is what I expect from my fighters.
Julie: Stop calling them yours!
Women: Who said I was talking about them. *grin*

Julie takes another step back, surprised and somewhat fearful of that last comment.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Chapter 62.

We begin our chapter with Tanya and Kimarous, both are sat across from each other in a meditating position, suddenly Tanya raises her her in question.

Tanya: Is this really going to make me stronger?

Kimarous looks up a few seconds after Tanya spoke.

Kimarous: If you ever want to get the most out of your body, your body and mind must act as one. You must not think what you are doing, you must know what you are doing. Jet has been doing this long before he started gaining powers, thus he was able to develop his powers very quickly. He knew exactly what his body could handle without having to go through trial and error. Thinking waste precious seconds, seconds that could cost you your life. When you act instinctively, you don't lose such time. Now, continue please.
Tanya: Alright. Man, I wish the others where here.
Kimarous: Don't worry, there on there way.
Tanya: What... how do you know that..?
Kimarous: Your there friend are you not? They would come as soon as they notice you missing.

Mere minutes later, a familiar face is seen walking across the grass towards the 2. Tanya looks surprised when she notices the figure coming towards them, Kimarous simply stays where he is, not so much as turning his head.

Kimarous: Izoru "Iz" Sousuke.
Tanya: Izoru... what..?
Izoru: Your the one simply known as Kimarous.
Kimarous: Yes, I am.
Izoru: You have a job for me?
Kimarous: Yes. You, a associate of mine, and the girl are going to capture a women for me.

Another familiar face then approaches from behind Izoru.

Tanya: Wait, your...
Kimarous: Yes, the one they call Metallic.
Izoru: I don't require assistance.
Kimarous: Trust me, you want backup. One slip and your done for. Plus, it's in the mission requirements.
Izoru: Fine then, so who are we after?
Kimarous: A strong telepathy. One Ms. Illusionist I believe it is, well that's her codename anyway.
Izoru: I heard stories of her, if they are true then I can understand why you insist on sending backup. Alright, get up Tanya, lets go.
Kimarous: Oh dear me no, she isn't going. She's not close to ready.
Izoru: Then who..?
Kimarous: Haven't you noticed her following you. She has always been in your shadow ever since that day.
Izoru: What are you..?
Kimarous: You may come out now, Anna.
Izoru: What... Anna...

After a few seconds delay, a women steps out from the darkness of the thick forest. A average height girl with a slim build, in her early 20's, she has shoulder length brown hair and dark green eye pupils. She wears a white top, a black miniskirt, elbow protectors (not padded) and some red fingerless gloves. Looking rather shy, she approaches Izoru.

Anna: Hello... Izoru...
Izoru: ... Anna...

Both stare at each other other until Tanya speaks up.

Tanya: So Anna, what power do you have?

Anna glances at Tanya briefly, then bends down and picks up a rock in her hand. She then throws the rock in the air and makes it explode.

Anna: Kinetic energy manipulation.
Kimarous: Yes, and you can use that power in many different ways, not just to blow things up. Am I right?
Anna: Ah... um yes you are, but how did you...
Kimarous: How'd I know? *chuckle* You would not believe how many people ask me that question.
Anna: But... are you going to tell us?
Tanya: Don't get your hopes up.
Kimarous: Now you 3 better hurry. I don't think the other group will hold out much longer.
Anna: Other... group...
Tanya: You mean... damn I have to go help them!

Tanya gets up and runs towards the forest, suddenly finding herself trapped in place, he feet covered in metal.

Kimarous: Stay here Tanya, you can't help them.
Tanya: But I... have to try.
Kimarous: You'll only get yourself killed, or worse. We can't have that. Let these 3 go, they are all highly skilled in both understanding of there powers and fighting. They will bring your brother and friends back to you alive. Trust me Tanya, please.
Tanya: But... but...
Metallic: If your trapped by a simple move such as this, how do you expect to defeat a world class telepathy. Your nowhere near strong enough. If you go, you'll only get in the way.
Tanya: ... but... *sigh followed by a look of extreme disappointment* your both right...

Metallic releases Tanya.

Tanya: Just... don't fail you 3... please.
Izoru: I don't fail.
Tanya: You failed to kill us...
Izoru: Mere luck on your part. Alright, where is this telepathy then?

Kimarous points the way and the 3 are off.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Chapter 63.

We check back in on the fight that's taking place with the group. We see Yamairo is fighting Derek, Yamairo's fist is covered in ice and each time he strikes Derek, part of his body freezes. Derek is able to shatter the ice however. We see Julie is fighting Sly, having been put under the women control as well. Sly mainly uses defensive moves, striking Julie away when he gets the chance. Cloyd and Jay is facing Troy, Troy seems to be surrounded in flames making physical combat impossible on Cloyd's and Jay's end, or they'll end up getting burned. Raz is still down, same for Chulance. Kiya is still frozen in a block of ice. Morph is still badly burnt, to much so to continue to fight.

Women: Well what do you know, 3 of my people vs 3 of you.

Cloyd jumps back firing a energy ball in front of Troy, causing an explosion to send Troy flying back.

Cloyd: I really hate this bitch.

Troy puts his hands on the ground, doing a back flip to recover. He then releases a fireball at Cloyd, forcing him to jump out of the way. Sly meanwhile is dodging hits from Julie.

Sly: I... agree.

Sly keeps dodging till he finds an opening then plans to use it to lay a punch to her. Julie see's the attack coming though and ducks under it. She then jumps up, spinning around as she kicks Sly straight in the face, knocking him over. Julie stands above Sly with a grin. Sly suddenly fires a electrical attack at Julie. As the attack hits, Julie screams, within a second though the female voice turns to a male voice, and Clay is seen dropping to the ground, knocked out from the pain.

Sly: What the... but how?

Sly hears the women laugh as he turns towards her.

Women: Simply illusion. I merely made Clay appear to be Julie.
Sly: Illusion... but I swear it was really her...
Women: Well what did you expect, for it to be wavy like a dream. I can completely manipulate your thoughts, control your mind, attack your mind like I did to Chulance here, read and retract information from your mind, implant information into your mind and if I want, torture you by digging up your most feared and forgotten memory, and forcing you to watch them over and over. Don't you get it, you can't win against me, you people never could.

Sly stands trying to figure a way to attack her when suddenly he is blasted and sent flying by a blast to the back from Julie. The blast sends Sly rolling across the ground before coming to a stop and recovering.

Sly: Damnit, she's strong. She has us almost defeated and she hasn't lifted so much as a finger... she done it all through telepathy...
Women: Want an example. *grin*

The women merely looks at Sly. From Sly's viewpoint the world around him appears to fade away, Sly then finds himself in a school yard. He's on the ground bleed from his nose, much younger now then moments ago. Several other kids surround him, laughing at him.

Sly: W-what is this..?

As suddenly as it came, it fades away again as Sly is returned to where he was on the battle field.

Sly: That was...
Women: Yes, a quick flash of your childhood. You was what, 5 at the time. If can dig up simple memories such as that and force you to watch, imagine what else I could make you watch.

Suddenly there is an explosion, we see Yamairo is sent flying from a cloud of dust. When the dust clears, we find a frozen Derek in a attack position. Yamairo is seen soon getting back to his feet. Seconds later Jay is blasted and knocked out by Julie, who took advantage of a opening she spotted while Jay was facing Troy. Cloyd soon backs up to Sly.

Cloyd: Now what?
Sly: I don't know. We need to knock out that telepathy, but she knows exactly what we're planning, thus she knows what we're going to do before we do it.
Cloyd: Could we just blindly charge in and throw attacks. She can't know what we're doing if we ourselves don't even know.
Sly: Won't work cause of Julie, Troy, and Yamairo. If she was facing us alone, maybe random attacks might work. But we won't get near her unless we have a strategy, at which point she knows every move we're gonna make. Then don't forget, she's not exactly helpless either.
Cloyd: Great... one final attack then, all out, straight towards the telepathy.

Yamairo, Troy, and Julie are seen getting ready to defend from an attack.

Sly: Not the best idea. We're outnumbered. But since a sneak attack is going to do shit all, I don't really see what choice we have left. Lets do it.

Sly and Cloyd get into attack position.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Chapter 64.

Sly: We're outnumbered. But since a sneak attack is going to do shit all, I don't really see what choice we have left. Lets do it.

Sly and Cloyd both fall into a fighting stance. Sly body starts to crackle with electricity.

Cloyd: It's all or nothing.
Sly: Lets go!

Sly and Cloyd spring forward, as both Troy and Yamairo do the same. With load battle roars Sly and Cloyd meet Troy and Yamairo in the middle of their run. Cloyd makes a jump shooting a energy orb down at an angle at Troy. Troy jumps to the side and Yamairo is about to counter attack Cloyd until Sly fires a steam of electricity. The electrical attack is quickly deflected by a ice shield as Yamairo now takes on melee combat with Sly. As they battle Sly ends up grabbing Yamairo's arm as he attacked and swung him over his body, throwing Yamairo into a approaching fireball. We meanwhile see Troy had just launched said fireball and ended up kicked in the stomach by Cloyd. Dubbing over from the strike, Troy is soon sent crashing to the ground as Cloyd nailed him with a elbow to the back of the head. With a yell Cloyd holds his left arm forward, charging an energy attack. At the exact moment the attack is fired, a ice spike pierces Cloyd's arm. As he yells out from the pain, Sly catches the off guard Yamairo who had survived the fireball, and takes him down by running electricity all through his body.

Checking in with Julie and the women, we see her merely grin as Cloyd's energy blast appears to strike. A large explosion occurs as dust and ruble is thrown into the air, blocking all view on the impact area. As rocks and dirt rain down from the sky's, a ever so gentle breeze finds it's way into the area and the dust slowly clears. Through the openings in the dust cloud, we see bits and pieces of purple, soon we can see a purple shield surrounds both Julie and the women. The shield drops as Cloyd attack had taken no effect.

Back at the fight we see Cloyd using his right arm to fire a energy attack at Troy, who is fighting it out with Sly. Avoiding a strike from Sly, Troy places both hands towards the ground and uses a blast of fire to act as a quick rocket of sorts. The energy blast however hits the ground under where Troy was, and the explosion sends him flying. As Troy flips in the air and recovers, he is struck by a knee in the back from Cloyd, who had used his energy making a super jump into the air. The strike sends Troy towards the ground only to be met with a electrically charged spin kick from a awaiting Sly, knocking Troy out as he's sent skidding along the ground. As Cloyd lands on the ground, both him and Sly suddenly drop to their knees, grabbing their heads in pain as the women is seen walking towards them.

Women: Nice effort, but like I said, you can't win.

Suddenly Julie is seen dropping to the ground, out cold. A metal projectile dropping to the ground by her side.

Women: Hmm, Metallic correct.

Sure enough Metallic is seen behind the fallen Julie.

Women: I could use a man of your talents.
Metallic: Hmp, you may want to look behind you.
Women: What?

The women looks behind her just in time for Izoru to be seen opening his left eye, which is in it's second state and bleeding from the tear ducks.

Izoru: *grin* Tsukuyomi.

The attack is cast, but Izoru is surprised to see the women is resisting the powerful illusion of the attack. The women is forced down to one knee, and Sly and Cloyd are released from the women mind attack as she's forced to focus on combating the powerful illusion of the Tsukuyomi. To Izoru great surprise, the women starts to rise back to her feet as she appears to be overpowering the attack. Just as Izoru has to stop the attack due to the strain, the women is hit in the back of the head and knocked out by Anna before she could regain her scenes of her surroundings.

Izoru: Damnit...
Anna: Izoru... are you... alright?
Izoru: I'll be... fine. I've just never held that attack open for so long... it was a lot of strain to do so.
Metallic: Well we got her. Waiting for her to attack turned out to be a wise move. With her focus on torturing these 2 as well as controlling the girl, it was just enough so she didn't notice us until it was to late.
Izoru: The only reason we got close was because she didn't expect us to show up. She's strong, but no fighter, she dropped her defenses.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Chapter 65.

It's late afternoon as the sun is seen setting behind the distant mountains. In the middle of the clearing in the Alpine Forest, the women that Izoru, Anna, and Metallic was sent to capture is seen laid on the grass, alone. With the dimming sunlight and clouding sky's, the sky has an almost orange glow to it. As she begins to wake up, she takes a look around at her surroundings.

Women: What the... wait... now I remember. Izoru and whoever was with him are going to get it big time for this.
...: Now, don't be so angry Ms. Illusionist.
Women: Few people actually refer to me as that.

She looks behind her to see Kimarous.

Kimarous: I would explain why I brought you here, but you already know don't you. So the question at this point must be, will you help us?
Women: I don't see why I shouldn't just kill you now. This Jet is strong, but I can handle him.
Kimarous: Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. But your underestimating the orbs power. Jet has already learned to wield the power of the Dark Orb. Thanks to this orbs spirit, he will soon also unlock the power of the Space Orb. He'll be able to bend the very fabric of space and distance to give him a instant teleportation ability, as well as gaining the power to survive anywhere in the universe.
Women: Even so I can take him, teleportation won't save him for long.
Kimarous: What worries me is that Jet is avoiding conflict. He's gathering the orbs. As strong as telepathic ability's you may process, if he gets one orb in particular you will be helpless to defeat him.
Women: If I was to agree to help you, why? What gives this group any more of a chance then myself, Izoru, or other such powers at survival. Is it merely the fact they themselves has some orbs.
Kimarous: It's not there power, but who they are.
Women: The destined users of the Space and Time orbs.
Kimarous: If they can seal the orbs away from Jet, he will lose those powers instantly and the Dark orbs manipulation will be broken.
Women: You don't sound to sure there.

Kimarous looks up to the darkening sky.

Kimarous: There is nothing to be sure about. No, I take that back, if we don't do everything in our power, there is one thing to be sure about. So, bright and early tomorrow morning.
Women: Fine. But if you ever request my help like this again.
Kimarous: Trust me, after this, you won't see me again.
Women: By the way, scanning your memories I noticed you said it wasn't your place to interfere. Why the sudden change of heart?
Kimarous: *light smirk* A question from a telepathy. If you must know, this could effect more then the Earth. It'd only be a matter of time before Jet would learn he's no longer bound to this world. It's the Space orb for a reason.

The group was left to rest overnight. By morning the group appears to be healed, Kiya now unfrozen and Morph and Julies burns gone. When Cloyd awakes, he finds himself next to Tanya. Cloyd is about to wake her when Kimarous speaks up.

Kimarous: Leave her be Cloyd. She's needs her rest.

Cloyd looks over to Kimarous.

Cloyd: What the, who are you, where are we?
Kimarous: Come with me and all will be explained.

After about half an hour the group has gathered together, with the exception of Tanya who still remained sleeping.

Kimarous: Welcome all of you.
Sly: What's going on, why are we here?
Kimarous: Simply put, to train your powers. The reasons behind this will be explained soon. First, you remember yesterday right?
Sly: Yeah.
Raz: Not... really...
Julie: We was fighting a women then... it's all a blur.
Troy: Same here.
Yamairo: Yeah... I can't remember being under mind control either...
Sly: If you don't remember, then how do you know you... oh, know what, forget it, I give up trying to understand you man.
Kimarous: Well, that same lady is going to help train you.
Sly: What! No way, I don't trust her.
Kimarous: Relax, I made the deal last night.
Raz: Who the hell are you anyway?
...: He's called Kimarous.

The group turns around.

Women: Since your gonna need a name to refer to me by, you can call me Sandra.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Chapter 66.

Sandra: Alright, I suppose you guys need some information.

Sandra smirks as she slightly lowers her head and closes her eyes. On that moment the entire group seems to recoil as Sandra opens her eyes again.

Sandra: That should cover it.
Kiya: What did you..?
Sandra: I gave you all the information you need through telepathy. Much quickly then the traditional way of getting information.
Sly: Wait, you attacked us out of defense? That's bullshit, you started the damn fight!
Sandra: You was in my territory.
Sly: Where's you territory then?
Sandra: Wherever I am.
Sly: *sigh* Of course... any reason to start a fight huh.
Sandra: Alright, here's the deal. I'm going to train your minds how to use your powers with illusions. You'll appear to have your body, everything will seem real. Everything will feel, smell, look, taste, and sound real. Pretty much your gonna learn how to use your powers without you physical actually doing anything.
Raz: If we die in these illusions will we...
Sandra: Actually die in real life, yes. However, being the one controlling the illusion, I can completely manipulate it to my whim. I can make myself appear to have any power, heal your wounds and other such things. Imagine it as a dream, a dream so realistic, you could swear said events are really taking place.
Troy: Which of us are going first then?
Sandra: None, Tanya is first. Your all spending some time with Kimarous for now. Have fun.

Sandra chuckles as she turns and walks towards where Tanya is. The rest turn to see Kimarous sat with his legs crossed.

Cloyd: Oh, I know what this is, did it with John before he passed away.
Kimarous: Before you get into the more heavy stuff, you need to first calm and focus the mid. Please, take a seat.
Troy: Ah crap, this is gonna be boring...
Chulance: Can't we just skip to the fighting...
Kimarous: Sorry, step 1 before step 2. No exceptions.

The entire group, including the reluctant Troy and Chulance sits down soon. Meanwhile Sandra is standing before the sleeping Tanya.

Sandra: Hey! Wake up.
Tanya: Wha...
Sandra: No time for questions.

Tanya suddenly wakes up completely as her mind gains information on who Sandra is.

Tanya: Your... the one who almost killed my brother and friends!

Tanya springs up and go's for a round kick but ends up hitting nothing but air.

Tanya: I guess the training has already started.

Sandra appears to be standing about a meter away.

Sandra: Yes, it has.
Tanya: Let me ask you something. If you can use any ability you want in a illusion, why can't you learn all those powers in real life?
Sandra: Isn't that obvious. My body is incapable of preforming such acts, it isn't my power. Why don't you learn to use diamond, why doesn't Yamairo learn to use fire. Why doesn't Jay learn to control darkness, or Jet learn to control light. There is a difference between knowing and doing. What your describing is the power your friend Chulance processes, to be able to mimic or copy powers. As a telepathy I can learn and replicate powers in a illusion such as now, but I cannot do so in my true physical body.
Tanya: But what about multi power users?
Sandra: Multi powers are usually mistaken as one person having 2 or more completely different powers. In very rare cases this could be true, such as for Izoru. He can create illusions, use flames, and energy. However, as you can take from his eyes, Izoru is not normal either. Usually a multi power derives from the persons original power. Take yourself as example, had you ever given any thought to how a clone is created.
Tanya: ...
Sandra: Watch.

Sandra manipulates the illusion to show Tanya a image of herself cloning, it moves at regular speed.

Sandra: Did you take notice of anything here.
Tanya: Not really, I just do what I always do.
Sandra: I see, your one of those people that use a power on instinct, or by replicating a emotion you felt upon unlocking the power. You may not realize it, but I can name 5 different powers you use to create that 1 effect. Matter manipulation/construction, super speed, telepathy, healing, and life essence manipulation.
Tanya: All that... but... how..?
Sandra: Your body starts by using excess materials to build the clone, a form of matter manipulation. You then give the clone a free will, ability to think, feel, a couscous ext. Life essence duplication. Both you and you clone make a quick move at super speeds in opposite directions, literally tearing yourself off from one another, super speed. Your body is in a constant state of healing as this happens, thus why you don't feel pain or kill yourself doing this, that's your healing factor. Then you and your clone are constantly linked together, you knows everything your clone learns and vice versa, telepathy.
Tanya: So, I use all those ability's to create the one effect? I had no idea.
Sandra: Yes, you do. A clone just doesn't arrive out of nowhere, your clone comes from you.

Sandra slows time in the illusion so Tanya could wittiness her own cloning effect in super slow motion, taking note of all the powers as they work together to create a clone within a time span of a second or less at regular speeds. The illusion then turns to normal and the images disappear.

Sandra: Just because the powers are there however, does not necessarily mean you can control all these ability's on a massive scale. They are there merely because your body needs them to survive. If they was not there, you would die the instant you made a clone. I do commend you however, you have been able to become self aware of one of your secondary ability's, mainly the speed that you and the clone use to split yourself apart. Not only have you become aware of that secondary ability, you've been able to harness it to a level where you can match the speed of a speedster. You may be able to unlock your other secondary ability's to a higher level at some point, but we don't have the time to unlock each ability. So we'll have to work on improving what you know.
Tanya: Can't you feed me the information to me that's needed to do that?
Sandra: I only know what ability's are involved in you creating a clone. I however don't know how your body uses said ability's, this is mainly because you yourself doesn't understand it. Sorry, but you yourself has to figure out how your body operates said powers if you want to control them, like you did with speed. I can give you information on how to use each separate ability works normally, but in all honesty that will do nothing to help you. And even if you did unlock those ability's, there powers would more then likely be very limited. So as I said, it's much better to focus on what you know rather then to focus on that stuff. So when your ready, show me what you got.
Tanya: Right.

Tanya falls into a fighting pose.

Tanya: Lets go!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Chapter 67.

Sandra: When your ready, show me what you got.

Tanya falls into a fighting pose.

Tanya: Lets go!

Tanya starts running towards Sandra who creates 2 small knifes, one in each hand. As Tanya creates a clone and each go's there separate ways at super speed. Sandra grips both knifes, making a first stabbing motion to the left, stabbing the clone in the chest just as it arrives. As the clone disappears Tanya arrives to Sandra's right and gets stabbed in the stomach.

Sandra: I already found the real you... I expected more.

Sandra removes the knife and Tanya's wound instantly heal.

Sandra: Your speed is good. But one clone? Is that seriously all you can do?

Tanya looks upset with Sandra's remark, yet however it's noticeable she is disappointed with herself.

Sandra: How did I beat you so quickly?
Tanya: You used telepathy to know where I was?
Sandra: Telepathy is good, but also holds a limit. I can tell what your going to do before you disappear, and tell what your going to do when you arrive. I cannot follow the actual teleportation itself however. I have faced people before with a similar power to yours, and they was troublesome without super speed. What defeated you is your lack of control and skill. You only created 1 clone, and the attack was predictable. Now watch.

Sandra rises her left arm to the side, and 6 clones of her appears to her left. She then does the same to her right, creating 6 more clones.

Sandra: Now I want you to simulate this effect using your ability.
Tanya: You want me to create 12 clones?
Sandra: Look, your not creating fighters, or dummies. Your creating clones, and whatever you do, they can do.
Tanya: Yeah but... I...
Sandra: Look, if your going to doubt your own ability's then this training is over. Have fun watching helplessly from the side lines as your closest friend risk their life's fighting Jet.
Tanya: Wait, I want to help but...

The illusion then changes, it's suddenly dark, and very cold. Tanya is knelled down by a body, a pool of blood surround him. We see this to be Cloyd. Tanya, is seen crying over him, begging him to wake up, but getting no reply.

Tanya: Brother! Please... please don't leave me... not now... your the only one left...

Awaiting with his arms crossed, laughing in the distance we see Jet.

Jet: Love, what a foolish emotion. Why that fool would give his life to save a weakling like you is beyond me.

As the view zooms out away from the fight, Tanya's deafening and agonizing scream is all that's to be heard. Suddenly the illusion changes back into the training ground, where a screaming Tanya soon notices and stops.

Tanya: It was...
Sandra: Exactly, a illusion. Your a liability Tanya.
Tanya: I... remember everything right from now up to Jet's attack?
Sandra: All fake memories I implanted into your mind. I can't predict the future, but this is one of many possibility's if you don't start believing in yourself. You have 2 choices, either get stronger or just leave. Walk away from your brother, walk away from your friends and never show your face again. If not, they'll die protecting you. So what will it be?
Tanya: I'm not gonna abandon my friends, and I'm not gonna be the reason for there deaths.
Sandra: Then we continue.

Sandra's clones suddenly all reappear at both sides of her.

Sandra: Do it now. Prove to me that I'm not simply wasting time here.

Tanya attempts to create 2 clones instead of 1, one to either side of her. As it looks like she might succeed, she suddenly collapses to her hands and knees.

Tanya: D-damnit...

She suddenly looks up when she hears laughing. Instead of Sandra, she see's Jet. He stands the way he did in the previous illusion, standing with his arms crossed, laughing and mocking Tanya. Tanya slowly stand, visibly angry.

Tanya: You bastard... stop mocking me!
Jet: Come and make me. *grin*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Chapter 68.

Still in the illusion we see Tanya is still attacking Sandra, who's disguised as Jet. Realizing emotion is the key to Tanya's ability, she keeps pushing her further and further. Although Sandra see's progress, it is not what she had been hoping to accomplish.

Sandra: She's progressing, but not enough. Looks like I'll have to play a little trickery to push her over the edge.

Sandra breaks the fight and drops Jet's appearance, looking like herself once again.

Sandra: Alright, break time. Even I need to rest.

Sandra drops the illusion, and we arrive back at the field to find everybody dead.

Tanya: No!! What...
Sandra: Oh no... damn!

Sandra is about to turn around when a spear created from dark energy pierces through her stomach. Hunching over, Sandra cough's up some blood.

Sandra: He... found us...
Jet: Well well, so much for the great telepathy. *grin*

We see Jet remove the spear as Sandra falls to her hands and knees. Jet forms the spear into a blade and slices her head off.

Jet: Last potential threat eliminated. Now it's a matter of taking out the trash.

Holding the blade in hand, Jet starts walking towards Tanya, who is the last person remaining. Tanya is seen stepping back, a face of shock, fear, and disbelieve all mixed together.

Tanya: N-no... this is another illusion... it has to be...
Jet: Hmm, you think that telepathy is still trying to train you? What a misguided view.

Jet makes a simple upwards hand motion, and several shards are created from Tanya's own shadow, these shards slice into Tanya's skin causing her to yell out in pain as her skin gets shredded open. Tanya stay's on her feet, however blood is seen dripping to the ground as Tanya's injuries does not heal. The pain does not fade like before, but remains constant and Tanya is seen struggling just to stay up. Jet walks over to Tanya, grabbing her by the throat, making her struggle to breath as his grip tightens.

Jet: So... do you still think this isn't real.

Jet lets Tanya go, and before she can ever catch her breath, she doubles over in pain as Jet strongly knees her in the stomach. Jet takes a few steps back, allowing Tanya to drop to the ground as she tries to catch her breath while recovering from the attacks.

Jet: The key to any victory is to know your enemy's weakness, then exploit that weakness as much as possible. I hid in the shadows, watching... observing. I followed how each fight played out, determining the weakest point to take advantage of. Then I left, improving my powers greatly. I even found the dark orb, and my powers grew further again. Know yourself, and know your enemy, and you will be able to do anything.
Tanya: You...
Jet: I took notice as I watched that your group slowly evolved over time. They could generate and use there ability's more freely. 2 certain members stood out however, you and Raz. You both got to a certain point, then kinda just remained the same. So then why you right? Who not go after Raz, after all your technically a little stronger then him with your clone. Well the answer was simple, it's your relation to the group, the bond you shear with several of the members. By manipulating that, I was able to get them to play right into my hands, making mistakes that cost them their lives.

Tanya pushes herself back up to her feet, blood dripping from the various cuts on her body.

Tanya: It is cause of me... Sandra warned me of this... but I just kept putting myself down, believing I couldn't make any further progress. And what happened... I got everybody killed...

Tanya's vision slightly starts to blur due to the blood loss, but she shrugs it off as she clenches her fist.

Tanya: I'll be with you guy's soon, but not before I give Jet what's coming to him.

Jet looks intrigued as Tanya takes on a attack stance.

Jet: Finally going to fight back?
Tanya: Your gonna pay for what you've done.
Jet: Hmp, not likely.

Tanya starts off with a sprint towards Jet. Jet stabs his sword forward, slicing through nothing but air as Tanya created a clone and both teleported. Jet quickly estimates Tanya's attack, spinning around and making a stabbing motion again. The clone appears where expected, but split apart again into 2, missing the blade. Caught a little by surprise Jet is elbowed in the spine by Tanya as another clone arrive to his right, kicking him in the ribs. The 2 Tanya's in front of Jet both preform a handstand, double knee striking Jet in the face as yet another clone arrives above Jet, kicking him to the ground. The Tanya that drop kicked Jet does a few flips before landing in a attack stance. The other 5 also back off, getting ready to attack.

On the ground, Jet is seen slowly pushing himself up. He looks around at the group of Tanya's around him, grinning with his always so confident look.

Jet: So you've improved.

Tanya's vision slowly starts to blur again as she is still losing blood.

Tanya: No, not yet. I got to hold it together longer.

All 6 Tanya's create another clone, making 12 in total that all surround Jet.

Jet: Oh, interesting. *grin* To bad you still have no hope of defeating me on your own. 12 of you, or 100 of you, this match already has the winner decided.
Tanya: We'll see.
Jet: Yes, we will.

Tanya and all the clones quickly emerge in on Jet, they all ready to attack and just as they throw their fist fist forward, a huge eruption of dark energy consumes all the fighters. Suddenly, there is just darkness. After a short while, distant voices can be heard, and Tanya opens her eyes, she see's Sandra sitting across from her. Sandra herself opens her eyes and looks back at Tanya. Tanya looks around, the voices she heard are Troy and Chulance, talking in the distance. The girls have grouped together a little further away. Raz, Clay, Jay, and Morph are seen formed into another small group, same with Izoru, Anna, and Metallic who are also still around. Sly and Cloyd are still with Kimarous in a meditation state.

Tanya: It was...
Sandra: Yes, it was still a illusion. To get you to fight seriously, I had make the illusion appear to be the real deal. I needed to get that thought out of your head. So I faked dropping the illusion.
Tanya: But you, all these people died in the illusion.
Sandra: First of, they was never really there, mere look alike clones. It was also a clone of me that was killed.
Tanya: Oh, I see. Hmm, are... you alright? That was a pretty lengthy illusion.
Sandra: *smirk* It wasn't half as long as you think. Anyway, you process the knowledge now, and you've experienced what it feels like to use your powers to that extent. Remember what you learned, and remember that feeling. You should be able to start making real clones in no time.
Tanya: Thank you.
Sandra: Heh, it's all part of the deal.
Tanya: Of course. Somehow, I knew you'd say that.
Sandra: *grin* Can't imagine why.Razz

Tanya gets up and walks away from Sandra to practice bringing out the clones in real life. She spots Yamairo out in the field alone.

Tanya: Hey, what are you doing out here?
Yamairo: Nothing much, I was merely placed here in this things narrators last ditch attempt to erase the fact he forgot to mention me.
Tanya: Right... I'm just gonna go over this way (points her thumb to the right) now...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Chapter 69.

After a short break, we see that Sandra has grabbed Sly next.

Sandra: So you got fairly good control, coming to being able to generate and channel electricity.
Sly: That is correct.
Sandra: You can do more with your power, and in all honesty, you don't need my help. However Kimarous wants me to train your minds anyway, just as a precaution. This should be over with very quickly through.
Sly: Very well.

Both Sandra and Sly sit down across from one another, same as with Tanya, and seconds later they find themselves in the illusion. The area is the same open field in the middle of the Alpine Forest, the only difference is they are now alone.

Sandra: Alright, what I want to accomplish here are getting you to strike at super human, or at least enhanced human forces. Same with speed, you should be able to run quite fast if I'm not mistaken. Then finally, getting you to channel that power into a protective shield.
Sly: The shield I can understand, but how do you figure I can hit and move stronger and faster?
Sandra: It's really simple logical thinking. Look, your body is constantly generating large amounts of electricity. So much so you can call on the power and channel it into a outward flow, or stream to attack opponents. You can also control how much power you output and can fight a pretty lengthy battle before your supply starts to run out and you got to rest, or recharge you could say. Then there is the fact that electricity doesn't hurt you. You following me so far?
Sly: Yes.
Sandra: Good. With that being said then, it's logical to assume your body is immune to electricity for a reason, that reason, simply because your body uses it. Not just for outward attacks however, but in general. Sly, your in the sense, a big battery. You can use your electricity to jolt and power your muscles and body to heightened levels. You may of noticed your body crackles with electricity when you get serious in combat.
Sly: Yeah.
Sandra: That happens because your entire body is charging, flowing with electricity. Every muscle is literally overflowing with power, waiting to be used. This overflow causes your body to crackle. You can channel your power near perfectly, all you got to do, is harness it.
Sly: Sounds simply enough.

Sandra is seen taking a attack stance.

Sandra: As Tanya learned, I can completely manipulate this illusion to my very whim, literally minds the limit. I'm going to replicate your power and attack you. If I'm right about this, when you start harnessing your power, you should be able to keep up. So, try to keep up won't you.

Sandra springs off from her spot, moving at amazing speed she strikes Sly in the face before he can grasp what has happened. Sandra is already behind him by the time he stands up.

Sandra: Don't be afraid to push your body. This is a illusion. Hmm, think of it more as a simulation. Your given a test body, just to test your limits. You have no reason to fear anything in this place, so just go for it.
Sly: Alright. If you insist.

Sly's body starts to crackle with electricity, and Sly suddenly does a lightning fast kick narrowly missing it's target. Sandra returns with some equally fast punches that Sly both parries and dodges. Electricity soon starts to fill the air around the 2 as both continues to trade blows, neither actually laying a hit however.

Sandra: You learn quick.

Sly go's into a back flip as Sandra try's to strike him. Sly then spins his body planning to catch Sandra and hit her to the ground, but misses as she narrowly avoids the hit.

Sly: Like you said, I'm past the hard part. I've been channeling this energy a long time. All you are really doing is providing new ideas.
Sandra: You don't need no training, a simple guide, a person to make you aware of what you can do. That's all you needed. You don't need this, you've got by far enough control to practice in the real world. This is all time I could be using on the others.
Sly: I assume where finished then.
Sandra: Yes, we are. Other then channeling your power throughout you body, such as you just did. Also try to work on the shield idea I mentioned.
Sly: No problem.
Sandra: Other then that, just be creative. Do not fear pushing yourself to far. Your body is designed to take added stress of being electrically empowered. Although you can't teleport, there is no telling how far your physical speed can go, it wouldn't surprise me if you could reach the level of someone like Raz.
Sly: Must say, I didn't think I'd learn much. However this little bit of info is going to make a drastic difference for me. I guess I actually got to thank you.

The illusion ends, soon after Raz hears Sandra's voice in his head.

Sandra: Raz, get your ass over here, it's your turn.

As Raz starts walking towards Sandra, he meets with Sly.

Raz: That was quick man?
Sly: Meh, wasn't much to learn. I already had the power, merely needed a guide in the right direction. I wonder what you'll learn?
Raz: I have no idea. Razz

Sandra's voice is heard in Raz's head again.

Sandra: I'm waiting. Don't make me telepathically force you over here.
Raz: Alright, I'm coming, sheez. Sorry Sly, gotta go apparently.

Raz speeds over, next in line to enter Sandra's illusion training.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:16 am

Chapter 70.

We start this chapter seeing Raz and Sly chatting.

Sandra: I'm waiting. Don't make me telepathically force you over here Raz.
Raz: Alright, I'm coming, sheez. Sorry Sly, gotta go apparently.

Raz speeds over, next in line to enter Sandra's illusion training. The illusion starts, bringing them to the same area Sly was.

Sandra: So, natural super human speed.
Raz: Yes.
Sandra: I take it you already know about using momentum to increase your attack strength.
Raz: Of course.
Sandra: As well as jump teleportaion.
Raz: Small gaps of speed, moving faster then the human eye is capable of following. Though not technically teleportation, it is still referred to as such. Yes, I know that trick as well.
Sandra: I would try learning you speed illusions, but jump teleportation isn't fast enough. You need a actual true teleportation ability for that. Alright, it sounds like you understand your ability. Now, what of your manipulation skills um?
Raz: Manipulation skills..?
Sandra: Yes. You can use speed to manipulate elements, most noticeably wind. Through you can also use light dirt, aka dust, and water when in the right situation. Dust and water is surprisingly easy. For dust, just run across at super speeds and track up a dust cloud. And in deep water, simply spin really fast to cause a whirlpool effect. If you can master it, your basic air/wind manipulation ability's can be extremely useful.
Raz: So I can manipulate air with speed?
Sandra: Don't confuse yourself with a full fledged air manipulator now, but yes, you can do some basics. The easiest to do, you can create a tornado effect by circling your opponent at extreme speeds.

The illusion then starts to change. What we see afterwords are the 2 in a dry desert like area. 3 Ninja's is seen waiting in attack position.

Sandra: Take out these 3 without actually hitting them.
Raz: Wait, wouldn't keeping up such high speeds long enough to pull this off just tire me out?
Sandra: My god, no fucking wonder your group is weak as hell. Raz, think about it for a second will you. Your natural ability is speed, if there is ANYTHING your body has a lot of, it's stamina. So now, try it.
Raz: Alright, if you say so.

Raz steps forward, the 3 ninja's ready themselves with various weapons.

Raz: Let's dance.

Raz starts off by speeding right between the ninja's, appearing as a mere blur as he passes kicking up a cloud of dust on the desert surface. Raz repeats this, running through at different directions to thicken the dust cloud. Raz then starts to circle the 3 ninja's, who had hardly moved from there spot, unable to follow Raz.

Sandra: Kick it up a notch Raz.

Raz increases his speed, going so fast he appears nearly invisible to the 3 ninja's, a mere streak. Mere seconds later, we can see the dust starting to move in a circular motion as it appears a funnel it indeed forming.

Sandra: Raz was a lot like Sly. Had control, just no knowledge.

The funnel is seen slowing, and when the dust starts to clear, the 3 ninja's are seen KO'd on the ground. Raz is seen panting.

Raz: I thought... this wasn't going to wear me out?
Sandra: It shouldn't, your merely out of shape. Practice Raz, you'll overcome that in no time.

Mere seconds later, both reawaken in the real world once more.

Sandra: You guys are seriously underusing your ability's.
Raz: Don't worry, that'll change from here on out. Hey, can Tanya do these things.
Sandra: No, only the basic stuff you was already aware of, and even then she can't move at constant speed, only in burst of speed. Unlike you, speed is not her foremost ability.
Raz: I see. Who's next?
Sandra: Your friend Julie, if you would.
Raz:Julie huh.
Sandra: Her power is interesting, I may know a new trick or 2 she could learn.

Raz gets up from his spot.

Raz: You know, after this truth's is over, I'm giving you a ass kicking for earlier.
Sandra: Like to see you try.
Raz: Oh try I will, weather or not you'll be able to see it, that remains to be said.
Sandra: A challenge now. Don't think I can't pawn your ass just because your fast.
Raz: Your one confident lady.
Sandra: With all to good reason to be so. Anyway, you and your friends know where I'll be. Now, Julie.
Raz: Of course.

Raz speeds off to get Julie.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Chapter 71.

This chapter starts with Sandra and Julie already in a illusion.

Sandra: Julie. Since I've met you, I've been a bit curious about your power? According to your thoughts, you process psychic ability's.
Julie: Well, psionic energy I've always referred it as?
Sandra: Interesting. Psionic is usually a term referring to those who use the mind to create paranormal phenomena. Such commonly known examples are telepath's such as myself or telekinetic users. Now what you use you powers for creating concussive blast, creating shields and barriers. Now a telekinetic user can do these type of attacks as well, as with some other stuff.
Julie: So, your saying I'm comparable to a telekinetic?
Sandra: Maybe. Like I said, a telekinetic works with the mind, much like myself. You seem to use a form of energy however to cause a similar effect.
Julie: There had been cases in the past through that I've used more... destructive attacks. I use to think I had Cloyd's power.
Sandra: Regular energy manipulation. What changed your mind?
Julie: It just... for some reason didn't seem to match up.
Sandra: Energy manipulation can be used to create the type of attacks you have been using. However, a energy manipulator can also use that energy to power his own body to greater heights, and the attacks are very destructive when channeled properly. I want to try something with you, which should determine if you have psionic ability's.
Julie: What's that?
Sandra: First off, if you have psionic ability's, you should be able to replicate the effect of a telekinetic. In short, you should be able to pick up and move stuff without physical contact. Secondly, you can create a sort of energy blade correct?
Julie: Um... yes.
Sandra: That blade... or really most all your attacks, I can predict should cause some degree of mental harm. Meaning that when you attack, even if your opponent can heal the physical wound, the effect, or the pain rather should still remain. The fact you can cause visible physical harm, suggest that your psionic energy is exactly what it sounds like. A mix of limited psionic ability's with a form of energy manipulation.

Sandra creates a metal block on the ground.

Sandra: Simple enough test, move the block.

Julie gets ready to use her power on the block until Sandra suddenly speaks up.

Sandra: Upward. Do not blast the ground under it. Lift the block, hold it, then lay it down.
Julie: Umm... eh... I... don't really know how. Embarassed
Sandra: It's no surprise, you have been using your power as if it was the same power Cloyd has. Think of your meditation with Kimarous, you are a prime example of a person who needs the mind and body to work together as one. Do not focus on your energy as you normally would, instead, this time, put your focus on your objective. Imagine your power embracing the object, and picture the object going where you want.

Outside, we see that Tanya had started gaining control of her powers as she and a bunch of clones spar with one another.

Tanya: What do you know, she was right. Once you understand what to do, calling on your ability is rather easy.

Everything then stops as Kimarous is seen approaching. The clones disappear and Tanya greets Kimarous.

Kimarous: I see the time spent with Sandra paid off.
Tanya: Yes, it paid off greatly.
Kimarous: Come with me.

Kimarous and Tanya walk back towards where the middle of the opening is, where a meteor also lay.

Kimarous: Do you remember a girl that was once on Mike's team, one who could manipulate the water element?
Tanya: Yeah, she was killed when she turned on Mike.
Kimarous: I know. I want you to restore her life. You can assume why.
Tanya: So she's the one. I thought it was going to be Yamairo, ice is a element after all.
Kimarous: Ice is still water, only in a solid state. Ice however, holds a different meaning.
Tanya: What?
Kimarous: *smile* I don't want to spoil the surprise. But just think about it. Ask yourself, what does ice do?

Tanya stops for a moment.

Tanya: What does ice do... you mean...

Before giving an reply however, she notices Kimarous had kept walking on.

Tanya: Hey! Wait up.

As Tanya runs forward to catch up to Kimarous, we check back up with Julie. We see Julie, a purple glow in the palm of both her hands, are levitating 2 separate objects, each object also with a purple glow around it. She moves the objects around and gently lays them back on the ground.

Sandra: Great work Julie. An ability to combine telekinetic ability's and energy, an interesting combination of powers. Psionic energy, catchy title. She is one of the rare true multi ability users in the world.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Chapter 72.

We check back in Tanya and Kimarous as they stand by the meteor in the middle of the clearing.

Tanya: This looks a lot like...
Kimarous: The meteor that struck your city, yes. It has come from the same origin's, only this one is much smaller.
Tanya: Where did these things come from?

Kimarous smirks, and snaps his fingers. The metallic snake from before reveals itself from the bushes, slithering over to Kimarous side. It appears to stand by Kimarous, supporting itself on his tail end.

Tanya: W-what is...
Kimarous: There is no need to fear Yataj Tanya.
Tanya: Yataj... it has a name?
Kimarous: Yes, for it is a living create, it deserves as such.
Tanya: Living creature... but... it's completely metal.
Kimarous: Metal is merely a substance that make up Yataj physical body. It does not take away from it being a living creature.

Tanya looks at Yataj closely. We see that the metal it is made of, acts exactly like skin on snakes we know. Bending and flexing.

Kimarous: Tanya, time to focus.
Kimarous: Yataj, if you would.

Yataj makes a circular motion with it's head, it then opens it's mouth as it throws it's head upward. A white orb comes flying out from it's mouth and straight up into the air. Kimarous holds his right hand above his head, catching the falling orb in his palm without so much as glancing upward.

Kimarous: It's time.
Tanya: Am I really ready for this? I mean, how do I even...
Kimarous: Do not worry about that. It will all come natural to you. Take the orb, and open you mind.

Kimarous passes the orb to Tanya. As she begins to look into it, the white surface again starts to form into images. Tanya see's clouds, spirits, angels and other such heavenly images. The images start to speed up, and suddenly, Tanya finds herself in this heavenly land.

Tanya: What the..? Where... am...
...: You, are where you always was, Tanya.

Tanya looks in the direction of the voice. Floating in the air is a apparently old man, dressed in all white robes, white hair accompanied by a long white beard, and holding a wooden cane.

Tanya: Is this... heaven?
...: If it truly was, it would of meant you died. I am the spirit of the Life Orb, my desired surroundings is only a reputation of what you know to be heaven. So child, the time has come where you request to use the full extent of my ability's. As a spirit of life, you understand what I can do, correct?
Tanya: Yes.
Life Spirit: You will be given the power of revival among other skills. Understand however, do not overuse the ability. Use it only in cases of a death being injustice. A murder or other such event. Do not use these ability's to revive those who time has come. If you do, I will strip you of all I have to offer. These limitations are so to not upset the balance of life, understand. Great power yields great responsibility.
Tanya: I understand. While I'm here, I may as well ask. Will I in anyway get stronger because of this?
Life Spirit: You mean in actually physical status, no, they won't change. As long as you keep me by your side however, you'll be extremely resistant to death, mainly because of the healing factor you would gain. Now child, any other questions before we conclude our visit.
Tanya: No, that was all, thank you.
Life Spirit: Take care then child.

All the images Tanya seen before seem to quickly reverse, and suddenly, she is once again returned to her own body.

Kimarous: So you understand now.

Tanya nods and Kimarous turns towards the meteor. Metallic, Izoru, and some others around the area take notice and approach to see what's going on. What they see is a section of the meteor sort of drops down. Inside, the meteor is green. The lowered section of the meteor soon rises back up with Katy's body.

Kimarous: Bring her back.

Sly, Raz, and others have since gathered.

Sly: Wait that's...
Raz: Your sure about this Tanya? Just cause she turned on Mike at the last minute doesn't necessarily mean she's a good person...
Tanya: You may be right. However...

Cloyd comes up, putting his hand on Tanya's shoulder.

Cloyd: Follow your heart sis. Do it if you believe it is right.

Tanya looks at Cloyd, giving a nod she steps forward.

Tanya: I hope I'm doing the right thing here. Alright, here it go's.

Tanya holds her right hand a few inches off Katy's body, and closes her eyes.

Sly: Kimarous, question.
Kimarous: Yes.
Sly: Well, why did the spirit pick Tanya? What relation does cloning have to life?
Kimarous: You could say, each time Tanya creates a clone, she's creating a piece of life itself. This is likely the connection the spirit seen with her.
Raz: Is it normal to revive a person that has been dead so long?
Kimarous: No, it isn't.

Moments later Julie is seen approaching the group, her training finished.

Julie: Hey guys... *see's what's going on* What's all this?
Raz: A revival.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 am

Chapter 73.

The group watches on as Tanya holds her position over Katy's body. After a few moments, she opens her eyes again.

Tanya: Done... I think...

After a few seconds Katy's eyes soon open as she begins to sit herself up, Her body completely healed as it would seem.

Katy: What... is going..?
Tanya: You was killed. I brought you back.

Katy looks towards Tanya, then notices the rest of the group.

Katy: It's... you guys. Why?
Izoru: To be frank, we require your assistance.
Katy: Assistance... for WAIT!!! I know you... isn't you that mercenary Mike hired to kill these guys?
Izoru: He told you about that huh. Yes, I am him. Plans had changed.
Sly: Wait, if you knew, why didn't you tell us?
Katy: Well it's pretty hard to talk when your dead, now isn't it.

Sandra makes her way up to Katy.

Sandra: You require information correct.
Katy: Huh?

Within seconds Katy's head fills with information on what's going on.

Katy: Wait... so you guys are going to fight Jet?
Sly: That's the plan.
Katy: Pretty retarded plan if you ask me. Besides the light manipulator, what chance do you people have?
Sly: If we make our move at day, he'll be screwed.
Katy: Oh yeah, tell me, where is he right now.
Sly: Well... um...
Katy: Exactly my point. I know what that bastard is like. You don't find him, he finds you.
Tanya: We could use all the help we can get, what do you say?
Katy: Help. Huh, why should I bother. I've been dead, I already know exactly where I'm going. Why go on a suicide mission with you people, just so I can get back there quicker? No thank you. I stopped you guys from fighting and killing one another, you people revived me from death. I say that about evens the score huh.

Katy stands up. Metallic is about to step forward, but Kimarous makes a gesture for him not to.

Kimarous: If you wish to go, then so be it. Just take this with you.

Kimarous holds a blue orb out to Katy.

Katy: What is this?
Kimarous: You'll know soon enough.
Katy: Um... alright... Where am I anyway? Your, I assume telepathic, friend left out that bit of info.
Kimarous: The exact middle of the Alpine Forest.
Katy: Well, this has been interesting, I'll be on my way then.
Kimarous: Until we meet again.
Katy: Right...

As Katy starts to walk away, Kimarous steps over by Sandra.

Kimarous: How many people do you know in these woods?
Sandra: A lot.
Kimarous: They willing to do you any favors?
Sandra: They better be if they value their lives.
Kimarous: I don't want to wait for the elemental spirit to open itself up to Katy, lets speed things up a little, and make her call on the orbs power. Contact some of the guys you know, have them attack her.
Sandra: I know the perfect guys for the job.
Kimarous: Good.

Sly steps over by the Kimarous and Sandra.

Sly: Are we really just letting her go?
Kimarous: She'll be back.
Sly: How do you know that?
Kimarous: Trust me.
Sandra: It's done.
Sly: Huh... what's done?
Sandra: Nothing you have to worry about Sly.

Sly pauses for the moment, giving Kimarous and Sandra a questioning look.

Sly: What are you 2 up to huh?
Kimarous: Sly, it's nothing you have to concern yourself with.
Sandra: We're merely giving Katy a little... persuasion.
Sly:... I already feel sorry for her...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Chapter 74.

Sly:... I already feel sorry for her...
Sandra: *Grin* Like Kimarous said, she'll be back. Preferably in 1 piece.
Sly: Who'd you contact anyway?
Sandra: Hmp *smirk* Yamairo! Get over here.
Sly: Hey!
Sandra: You really think I'd spoil the surprise.

Sandra walks back out into the open where she meets with Yamairo. Both sit down.

Yamairo: This story makes no sense. If the point is to train us all as quickly as possible, then why let Katy go?
Sandra: She was already starting to understand her powers, but really, if she was forced into working with you guys, she'd simply be unpredictable. Maybe she might even try to join Jet's side. Everybody here, has come under their own free will. You guys want to stop Jet, Izoru, Anna, and Metallic Kimarous hired, and me, well that's between myself and Kimarous.
Yamairo: Yes, this "deal" you've mentioned a few times.

Seconds later the landscape starts to change, forming into a snow covered area as the illusion took effect.

Sandra: For a ice manipulator, you should be at home here.

Yamairo, despite not being dressed for the conditions, doesn't seem cold.

Sandra: As your powers started to progress, have you found yourself getting more and more resistant to cold temperatures?
Yamairo: I haven't really been anywhere cold since my powers started.
Sandra: I see. Well your power, after seeing it first hand is easy enough to recognize, ice manipulation. The mere fact that you can create ice while in a ice free surrounding is evidence of this. You know how your power works right. Lets take a look.

Sandra shows Yamairo a illusion of him making a ice orb. In slow motion, we see the moisture in the air freezing in the area of the attack. These tiny, almost invisible drops of ice then quickly merge, forming into one big attack.

Sandra: As you can see, you rapidly cool the air. Any water or moisture in that section of cold air is instantly frozen, like a flash freeze. At this point you can freely merge and shape the ice into whatever you want. Katy's power would actually work very much like yours in the regard of manipulating the elements. The only difference here is she pulls the water straight out of the atmosphere, where as you have to freeze it before doing so. Your body's really control the same element, just in different forms. Now, no point going through the basics. Lets move straight to the advanced stuff.
Yamairo: And that would be?
Sandra: Manipulation of your own body. A large portion of the human body consist of water, it is over half of what we are made of. Katy has already realized this, as such she is able to turn any desired part of her body into a semi-solid state, water like state if you want, or liquid just to be quick about it. Even bone mass is capable of being manipulated. Sly has after witnessed this first hand. You should be capable of the similar manipulation, only with ice, giving the opposite effect.
Yamairo: So, Katy can turn soft and I can turn hard.
Sandra:... If you wish to look at it that way, yes. Over time, you both may even be able to take more completely water/ice forms, but that isn't something you can rush however. Your body, like hers, has to develop into that stage. Something you can do however, you could preform a temporary heal to cuts and the like by freezing the wound.
Yamairo: Sounds neat. Should be a treat to the readers to see how well I develop these new powers.

We then switch over to Katy (Yamairo in the background: Damnit!!). As usual, the think cover of the trees make it very dark with next to no sunlight. As she continue down the path, she stops upon seeing 2 shadowy figures ahead of her. The first is a taller figure while the second is shorter. Katy looks closely, struggling to see through the darkness.

Katy: Is that...

Katy is suddenly bound in place, blood exiting from 3 thin cuts on her arms as the materiel binding her digs into her skin.

Katy: It is you 2. Phil... Jake... what's the meaning of this!?

The 2 snicker momentarily.

Phil: We've found a new employer.
Jake: Yes, pretty sweet deal to. We can do whatever the hell we want, as long as we help out when we're called.
Katy: So what is this, a mission to capture me?
Phil: Well, not quite.

As the bind is tightened, the wires from Phil painfully slices deeper into Katy body.

Katy: Damnit... how, did you guys even get here?
Jake: With both you and Mike dead, we where left to a swarm of angry bee's. We finally said screw it. You 2 was dead, and we was tired of getting humiliated by Cloyd and his group. No longer our problem, we ventured off our own way. Finding out about this place, we came here.
Katy: No chance of getting the old team back together is there?
Phil: Sorry, but there is no way I'm double crossing this lady.
Jake: Yeah, telepathy is one scary ass power.
Katy: Telepathy...

Phil go's for the finish, but slices straight through Katy's mid section, that had taken a water like state, quickly returning solid again after the attack.

Katy: Damnit. Beating Phil would be easy if Jake wasn't here.
Jake: Looks like she's gonna fight after all.

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Telepathy = power, telepath = user of said power)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Chapter 75.

Katy faces the 2 foes ahead of her. She bends down to lay down the orb in her hand just as Jake disappeared into a portal. Dropping the orb quickly, Katy uses her hand for support and twist her body give the arriving Jake a kick to the face. Katy flips back to her feet as Jake falls to the ground.

Jake: *rubbing his cheek* How'd you..?
Katy: I've seen you fight.
Jake: I see.

Jake falls back into a portal, and Katy quickly acts, blocking a drop kick. Jake falls into another portal and Katy turns around blocking a attack from behind. This keeps up for a while as Katy continues to block Jake from different angles until Katy finally gets a strong kick to the back. Instead of hitting the ground though, Katy falls into a portal. When the exit portal opens seconds later, a battered Katy is launched into the ground.

Jake: Heh. One reason Mike even had me on his team was due to my unpredictability.
Katy: Damnit... what happened?

Jake watches with a smile as Katy stands up.

Jake: You've seen me open and close portals. But I do more then that, I manipulate them. I can use them as a form of teleportation, or I can deal damage to whatever may be in them.
Katy: Then why not keep me in there and finish me off?
Jake: I'd love to, but I can't keep anything in the portal more then a few seconds and the exit portal opens. Don't worry, a few more passes and you'll be done.
Katy: It was so dark... I couldn't see anything. I had no time to react to anything... I can't allow myself to get trapped in there again, anything could happen next time. I could be shredded... or tore apart...
Jake: You look more concerned then before. Trying to think of a attack plan.

Katy makes the move coming straight at Jake. Not expecting this, Jake gets ready to counter attack the upcoming attack. As she made her approach a unexpected tug pulled one of Katy's feet out from under her. Jake created a portal as she fell, however Katy had grabbed the wire that tripped her, and was pulled away from the portal. She gets up again after letting the wire go, seeing the cut on her hand as blood drips out. In the direction she was dragged back is Phil.

Phil: That's a first, to try to grab my wires.
Katy: Well, I figured falling into the portal held the greater danger.
Phil: I'm amazed I never took your hand off...
Katy: Luck I guess.
Phil: Must be.

Phil and Jake stands at opposite sides of Katy.

Katy: Is it just me, or are you guys better then before?
Jake: You've noticed huh.
Katy: Hard not to.

Back with Yamairo and Sandra, we see Yamairo with a arm turned to ice. He go's around smashing various objects that Sandra creates, including think ice walls.

Sandra: You people don't know much, but you learn quick.

Yamairo stops what he was doing.

Yamairo: That is one stupid ass comment. It's like saying we're smart stupid people.
Sandra: Maybe you are.
Yamairo: Sometimes... I swear your looking for a fight.

Sandra smirks and Yamairo receives a deep cut in his left side.

Sandra: Your last challenge. heal that cut.
Yamairo: Not one... to work into it... huh...
Sandra: Not really. Do it or die.

Yamairo's arm turns back to normal.

Yamairo: Your a real pain, you know that.
Sandra: Just shut up and freeze that cut already will you.
Yamairo: Fine.

Yamairo places his hard over the cut. Ice starts to form and the cut freezes over quickly.

Sandra: Good. Remember this is only temporary in the real world. Ice melts after all.
Yamairo: Well obviously.
Sandra: Got the attitude going there.
Yamairo: Don't point out the obvious.
Sandra: Fair enough.

As the illusion ends, Yamairo's wound vanishes, as well as the ice.

Sandra: Like the rest, you process the knowledge. So bringing your power forward won't take long. Kiya! Your up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next