Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Marvel vs DC comics EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Marvel vs DC comics EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Marvel vs DC comics

5 posters

Go down

Marvel vs DC comics Empty Marvel vs DC comics

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:08 pm

So...EVERYONE!! From every single comic book ever made by the two companies...who wins?

I bet on Marvel. While DC posseses very powerful individual (Superman, Flash (he can implode people apparently), Batman's robot, etc), Marvel has...oh right, living planets, space entities that can just wish them dead, the Celestials, Galactus, and God (the one above all)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Marvel vs DC comics Left_bar_bleue100/100Marvel vs DC comics Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs DC comics Empty Re: Marvel vs DC comics

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:15 pm

well I dunno in terms of manpower, but as far as quality of comic books and awesomeness of the characters ias characters, I prefer DC. Until last year the only superhero I even liked was Spiderman, I didn't like american comics and I HATED batman, I thought he was so lame. Now I read batman comics alot and I think he's the coolest thing ever. but yeah. I love batman now, his backstory and character is very deep and complicated. superrman, meeeh...I never cared for him, found him too perfect. flash is cool and wonderwoman and stuff. I don't really like anything from marvel except spiderman. I realize this topic is more about who would win in a fight, but I'm talking what company has better comics.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Marvel vs DC comics Left_bar_bleue100/100Marvel vs DC comics Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Ah now this will be an interesting debate! I personally think DC wins Marvel is more realistic in my opinion even the gods are DC is made for gods. Flash can implode people because he can supercharge their molecules or something. Anyway point is Flash is increadibly faster than anything in the Marvel universe still it dosen't mean he can own beings like Galactus.

Well he possibly could anyway point is Flash can wipe out most of Marvel's superheroes by imploding them faster than light but than comes beings like Thor but than again Flash can move faster than him and implode him before he reacts. He can Battle Cosmic entities with IMP the only cosmic enemy he could possibly beat is Galactus, Now Superman is a different case he can beat people who can destroy the user by flicking their pinkie.

He can sneeze Galaxies away and carry stars. He can recreate galaxies and defy hell and heaven. He surpassed Prescence aka the Omnipotent,Omiscient, and Omnipresent god once he became Superman 1 million and can do anything and can beat any god. We have Dr.Manhattan on DC who can regernate from any form of damage and basically have complete control over matter.

He can turn the marvel unievrse fighters into powerless humans and so can Prescience/Spectre. Amazo can steal souls and absorb all the cosmic eneities and copy the power fo the heart of the universe. Whatever he copies he becomes more powerful thereforehe copies the heart and wipes out the marvel universe.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I forgot that Watchmen was DC...well that reinforces my opinion that DC comics are cooler. and it sounds like Dr. manhattan and the flash could wipe out almost all of Marvel in minutes
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Yes a combination of them plus Superman for extrra help. These are the guys that can beat Marvel and a few others like kYle Rayner and Amazo.

Last edited by Anime Goku on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:23 pm

DC wins then in my book
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Mine too! I like DC better than Marvel but I love Spiderman, and X men plus Hulk is pretty cool and I use to like Thor
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 pm

spiderman is the only thing from marvel I like. But DC is great
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:51 pm

I agree except I like a few more marvel guys
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Dont' forget the entities themselves. I can't remember there names, but I think it's

Death
Eternity
Infinity
Oblivion
Galactus

None of these guys have physical bodies. They can't be harmed. And they can warp reality itself. Nothing that as a physical body can withstand that.
Then you have Abraxis. The guy that Galactus keeps in check. He's also very very powerful, but he as a physical body, so maybe Superman and Manhattan could kill him.

Then you can even bring up the Elder Gods, which pretty much ends it right there. The only thing you could do is seal them back up, and the DC would first have to figure out how.

Mind you, I have very little knowledge of these guys, but I'm not making it up. I again refer you to wikipedia. You choose not to believe me, it's your choice, but wikipedia does not lie.

Finally, in terms of quality. Marvel is not only more realistic, it's better.For character depth, some of them are regular Gaaras, to put it in a way you would understand. And plus, there powers are much cooler

OH YEAH. And to fight Flash, Marvel has Quicksilver.
He can run at the speed of sound, but he no longer has that power. Now he can do something called "time displacement" He can instantly teleport into the future and back. He can make clones of himself, and appear to move instantly from one point to another.
This puts Flash at a disadvantage. Flash can move fast. Quicksilver can literally teleport. He can grab Flash and leave him stranded somewhere in time, and then Flash his out. When Flash eventually comes back, repeat the process.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:54 pm

.................I dunno what to say
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:03 pm

But I do!

Superman 1 million is immune to reality warping and he controls all that existence. Only Amazo can beat him he can own the entities because he copie the powers of any person and stronger than them. Thanos with HOTU owned them so Amazo gets the heart's powers stronger he absorbs all the cosmic entities and simply destroys the rest.

Thanks for reminiding me those are the people and I've seen Galactus in aphysical body all the time.

Dont' forget the entities themselves. I can't remember there names, but I think it's Superman and Manhattancan kill Abraxis.Amazo can read minds much faster than light he'd instnatly know what to do and use the heart to do it or erase them from existence.

Then you can even bring up the Elder Gods, which pretty much ends it right there. The only thing you could do is seal them back up, and the DC would first have to figure out how.

Flash is much faste rtan the speed of sound and time displacment is a rip of Flash's speed force powers which were created long before time displacement. Flash can instantly go to the future and back and his speed is faster than teleportatoin. He can also bring clones of himself from the future and past to create an army. He moves so fast he's much faster than teleporation. flash can travel through time.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 am

I... honestly couldn't decide! Batman is one of my most favorite heroes evr (perhaps even my all time favorite), but Marvel has Spidey and the X-Men whom I lurve!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:53 am

Wait what. That 1 million crap is bullshit. I mean come on. Fine then, I bring out Scarlet Witch.
She can do this

"No more mutants"
And presto, everyone lost their powers. It was one of the most shocking scenes of recent comic book history. Look up "House of M".
Scarlet Witch can be considered the strongest mutant ever. She can alter reality. Then you got the son of Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) and The Invisible Woman (Susan Richards). Is name is Frank Richards. The kid can also warp reality. So as far as Superman goes, there are two Marvel guys that can pull off that reality warping crap.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 am

Ha, I knew you'd bring in Scarlet witch. Only two? Marvel goes down hard for one reason Superman 1 million is immmune to everything he is immune to reality warping, so id Doomsday, Kyle Rayner Amazo ect. They also are more skilled with their reality warping and it's on a higher level.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:56 pm

I prefer the DC heroes as they are more willing to do the job and you can look up to them, and DC also has their Death who is cuter than Marvel's and DC also has their equivalent of The One Above All, called The Prescence.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down