Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous*

3 posters

Go down

Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* Empty Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous*

Post by Nikku Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:57 am

Now, we all know that Batman could take down the entire Justice League with his eyes closed, I'm asking you how you think he might take out a few of the members! Remember, they can be serious or humorous ways on how he beats them! Here's a few of mine;

Superman/Supergirl -
Kryptonite ring from the Hush storyline and there we go.

Wonder Woman -
Bats - "Diana! Spell "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"!!
WW - Erm...
And Batman has already calculated her weaknesses and wins.

Flash -
Flash runs around Batman to try and make him dizzy. After Wally gets tired out, Batman delivers a well placed kick in the bollocks and down he goes!

Green Lantern -
Batman simply dons his bright yellow Batsuit and lays the smackdown on GL's ass, putting his ring in the Batcave criminal museum afterwards! (Yes, yes, I know that Lantern's not a villain!)

Hawkman/Hawkgirl -
Bats - Robin! Fetch me my glider cape and my hedge clippers please!

Martian Manhunter -
Bats - Remember Jonn, only YOU can stop house fires!

Well, thats all I've got. Hows about yours?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* Left_bar_bleue100/100Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* Empty Re: Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous*

Post by Chulance Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:42 am

LOL Batman would die in minuted if he fought one at a time he could use krpytonite ring but Superman can just destroy him with heat-vision from a distance. Flash can murder him at light speed, John can rip his brain out Also Nikku there's hundreds of Green Lanterns John from the cartoon is weakest. Kyle Rayner can create an energy fist the size of a planet,warp reality,energy,time space ect.

The only one he could beat is Robin not to mention there's thousands of other JLU members
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* Left_bar_bleue100/100Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous* Empty Re: Batman vs the Justice League! *Humorous*

Post by lol1991 Mon May 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Batman, according to the last issues I've read, as calculated all the weaknesses of the Justice League member, and has come up with ways to beat them all instantly, should they ever go berserk. It's his strategical mind. Batman would win.

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon May 25, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Yes now Batman can win he's become much more godly. I caught up on my Batman comics he has nanotechnology he can create viruses to posion people and use JLA laser. I agree with lol Batman wins
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Even before then. Sure, if they all came at him at the same time, chances are he'd loose, but individually, he can easily take them out. He's even set up contingency for himself (careful bastard).

All this to say, it would take all of them at the same time. And even then, it would have to be a sneak attack.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 25, 2009 4:04 pm

With prep however he could use the JLA laser for a mixture of green kryptonite and the kind that effects other species. He could teleport Superman into the red sun after blasting him with Green K and could also use clear k to weaken non kryptonions. He could create a virus that weaknesns a species by collecting pieces of their home planet and mixing them with radiation therefore creating kryptonite
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down