Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here

Post by lol1991 Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Chapter 25 – The Final Battle

We start off the chapter with Ningen dropping to the ground, looking at the hole made in the giant walking Fox HQ’s head

Ningen: I hope they made it.

Back inside

“The DBE cast is facing off against the protest group, and is still shocked at the elimination of Joon Park from the fight by Iceman. Tension can be felt, and both sides stare each other down. Not a word comes from any of their mouths, when suddenly, a small rock falls from the stairs, coming from the destroyed room. As soon as it hits the ground, both groups rush at each other”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTiBPAknOk&fmt=18

Jessie: Time…to deliver some ass woppin!!

“Jessie pulls out her Osaka knives and runs towards Chatwin, stabbing him in the gut, jumping above him and landing behind him. Chatwin looks at his wound when DTX punches him to the side, and he crashes through a wall. The Osaka knife flies into the air, and lands in Jessie’s hand once again”

Jessie: Well then…
DTX: Next!

“We see that Tlaloc found some shotgun ammo on the helicopter, and is using it on Masters. He still manages to grab Tlaloc through the constant bullets in his ass, but Venus sends a knife into his hand, causing him to drop Tlaloc. Justin the uses his flamethrower to set Masters hair on fire”

Justin: Chill dude. You can’t be such a hot head
Masters: YOU DARE MOCK ME!

“Masters moves at high speed and is about to kick Justin when he gets hit with an arrow fired by Iceman.”

Iceman: Take that you sorry excuse for a vampire!

“Meanwhile, we see that Sephi as engaged both Chung and Tamura at the same time”

Sephi: Bring it…

“They both attack at the same time, and Sephi moves quickly dodging to the side as they both collide with each other. He then decapitates them at the same time.”

Sephi: I win.

“However, Emmy manages to put both heads back in place, and after that, the super regeneration does its thing. Tamura and Chung both get ready and, and the three bitches- I MEAN villainess face off with Sephi”

Sephi: Three on one…fair enough.

“Meanwhile, we see that Nikku is constantly firing at Duk-Kim, preventing him from even talking. Duk Kim regenerates each time.”

Kim: Now listen her-“head shots” this is most-“head shot” STOP THA-“Head shot”
Nikku: Speak faster gramps.

“Meanwhile, we see Superman in a corner with Secor and Neodemon”

Superman: Guess our work stopped at the helicopter part
Secor: Yeah…but it’s still fun to watch them beat the crap out of the DBE cast
4NeoDemon: If only I had my scythe T^T

“Back to DTX and Jessie, Jessie attacks Chatwin head on. First she stabs him in the gut with both knives. She pulls out another pair and slits his throat while stabbing him in the chest. She then pulls the two first knives from his gut and stabs one into his head, and another into his heart. She then lets Chatwin fall to the floor and uses the last one, stabbing him in the spine”

Jessie: DTX! NOW!

“Jessie moves away, and DTX puts his hands back. Chatwing manages to look up at his impending doom”

DTX: KA…ME…AH…ME…
Chatiwin: NOT READY FO-!
DTX: AH!!

DTX fires the blast at Chatwin, vaporizing him, as the blast goes through the wall and out of the building. In the distance, Sonaditya and Hattdawgg, that have finished off the homunculi, look on

Hawttdawgg: Five bucks says Chatwin died first
Sonaditya: I say Chung was the first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6sKdstX64Mfmt=18

Back to the fight

“DTX breathes heavily and falls to his knees”

DTX: One down…

“Sephi is easily dodging Emmy, Chung and Tamura, until Emmy sweeps him. He quickly recovers, only to get hit in the back with an elbow from Chung. However, he reels back, and just has Tamura goes for what was supposed to be the finishing blow, Sephi jumps and avoids her. Now in control, Sephi aims his sword down and stabs Tamura in the head. He slowly raises his sword, and with a quick motion, pulls it back and slashes forward, cutting her head off. Nikku notices the head, and in between his shots and Duk-Kin, fires a shot at it, that sends it into Justin’s line of sight. With a grin, Justin sends out a blaze of flames, and vaporizes it. And then there were 4”

Masters: No way
Emmy: Both Tamura and Chatwin…
DTX: And we’re coming to get the rest of you alien bastards…okay, humans bastards…
Sephi: Not has…well delivered you know?
DTX: Whatever!

“Masters is still getting his ass shot, and Tlaloc keeps advancing as he shots. However, he soon runs out of bullets.”

Masters: Now…you die…

“Tlaloc grins”

Tlaloc: look behind you

“Justin goes in close, and Tlaloc moves to the side and reloads. Justin activates his flamethrower at close range, burning Masters. Masters starts to heal, until he gets several knives on his spine courtesy of Venus. Tlaloc then moves in for the kill”

Tlaloc: See you in hell….

“Tlaloc shots him in the face, and blows his face off, leaving exposed flesh and bone. Masters limp body falls to the ground”

Tlaloc: Blow it out your ass!

“Jessie has begun assisting Nikku. With him providing cover fire, she avoids his blows and keeps slicing away. As he regenerates and falls back, DTX moves in and punches a hole straight through his head, only for Jessie to finish it off by cutting Kim's head off. DTX then uses a ki blast to destroy the head from the inside, vaporizing it”

Jessie: Messy work this turns out to be "grin"

“Sephi has been backed into a corner by Emmy and Chung. However, he simply smiles and jumps up, using the wall as leverage, and moves forward, cutting through them as he does. Justin arrives for back up, sending out fire blasts. They seem to get out of it, only for DTX to blow up the nearby floor. They both land on their faces. Emmy looks up, and finds Jessie”

Jessie: Now then…I hope, you’re ready to die…

“In one swift blow, Jessie gets her revenge for everything Emmy has done; cutting off her head and using it like a football, kicking it up, for DTX to vaporize it”

“Has Chung walks back, trying to get away, she bumps into Sephi”

Sephi: Now then…
Chung: O shitz! U r not gona kil me…I waz confusead…pl0x spar me?
Spehi: Sorry…I don’t follow.

“Sephi cuts her head off, and while it’s still in the air, cuts it into 8 different pieces”

Iceman: WE WIN!

“Just as Iceman says this, he's turned into a chocolate candy, about his regular size, and falls to the ground”

DTX: ICEMAN!
Jessie: NO!!

“Everyone looks on, as they see a new opponent emerge from the shadows”

???: My name is Ray…and I am the CEO of Fox…this building will be your grave...

End Chapter 25, Next Chapter, Never Learn

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Chapter 26 - Never Learn

The chapter starts with Iceman falling to the ground having been turned into chocolate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftoV4CnOIls&feature=related

DTX: Damn them...just when you think you had it...
Ray: Dear me...so you managed to kill my 4 Section Chiefs, and my group of strongest minions...you people are a bother you know that?
Son Goku: Iceman...what happened to him?
Secor: By the looks of it, it seems he's been turned into Chocolate...which is very disturbing. What is he a Buu?
Ray: Matter Manipulation...
Nikku: Oh crap...he can do whatever he wants to matter around him. It's like Ningen's power, only he doesn't need to have the previous elements.
Ray: indeed. I was very blessed when I took the formula. But then again, it was my wish to be stronger than anyone, so this is how the drug interpreted it. Now then, if you had only done what I said before, I'd just let you leave, but you also blew up my lab AND my army of super humans...for this, you shall pay
DTX: No, you’re wrong. If anyone has to pay here is you. What you did to us, but more importantly, what you did to a form of art.
Ray: You all go so far for the sake of a stupid cartoon
Jessie: it isn’t stupid!! And it’s long past that. You people took it too far before we did…and now; we end you for what you did.
Tlaloc: And it’s true, it did start out as us defending our beliefs. And, in a way, it’s still that.
Ray: You people are hopeless. Two of your friends are already dead, and by my whim, another can follow at this moment, so just give up
Neodemon: Never! We’ll never give up!
Son Goku: Exactly!!
Ray: "sigh"...you people...just never learn
DTX: Yeah...we don't

“Ray sighs and attacks the group with a weird beam, everyone dodging. Nikku notices something as he dodges. Sephi takes the chance to move in behind him and attempt to stab through him with his sword, but Ray does a back flip and instead ends up behind him, using the same energy he used on the beam to create completely black scythe out of thin air”

Ray: To quote your favorite villain…shall I give you despair

“Ray attempts to stab Sephi from behind, but Jessie intervenes and blocks the scythe with her knives, as DTX punches it out of his hand and blast him with a ki blast. Neodemon picks up the scythe”

Neodemon4: Guess I got myself a weapon…
Secor: This battle isn’t going to end well…we need to find a way to stop this entire place
Son Goku: We’ve already determined that those reactors must be the powering mechanism. Question is what do we do about it?
Superman: Well…if this is still the same building…there should be explosives somewhere right?
Secor: I like where this is going! Get me some material…and I can assure this entire room gets blown sky high
Neodemon4: Alright then! You 3 find something we can use. The rest of us will hold off crazy person over there
Son Goku: Got it!

“Son Goku, Secor and Superman all head out to find something, further descending using another set of stairs”

Ray: Oh? Still trying to fight back are we?
Justin: Damn straight!

“Justin sends some fireballs at Ray, but he easily pushes them aside and then goes for an attack, but Venus cuts him off by stabbing his hand away and diverting the beam. Tlaloc attempts to hit him with some bullets but he uses the same beam to turn them into nthing”

Nikku: So far, he’s been using that beam to attack us and hasn’t tried anything else…furthermore when he created the scythe that same energy glowed in his hands…maybe this situation isn’t as hopeless as it seems

“Nikku takes aim and provides cover fire as Jessie runs up to Ray and starting fighting him with her knives. Just as she’s about to connect, Ray creates two knives of his own and blocks, and then kicks Jessie and sends them at her as she’s pushed back. Venus deflects the blades, as both Neodemon4 and Sephi go for a joint attack, only for him to jump and grab both his blades while doing a handstand, and then smash them into each other. DTX appears above and punches him to the ground, and begins charging a Kamehameha. However, he has to dodge a beam just as he’s about to unleash his final attack”

Ray: It’s about time we end this

“Ray’s suddenly behind DTX and puts his hand to his back, creating several blades along it that pierce DTX. Sephi jumps up and attacks, but Ray grabs his sword and turns it into nothing, punching Sephi and create a blade at the same time that sends him into a wall and leaves him pierced against it”

Jessie: Damn!

“As DTX falls to the ground, Jessie continues the attack, but each time she tries to stab Ray, he turns her knives into useless materials like chocolate or rubber. He finishes by kneeing Jessie and then using the same beam, traps her on the floor, creating several bombs around her as the explosion engulf both of them. Nikku is left in awe”

Nikku: Jessie!!!

“Ray appears behind him”

Ray: On your knees…I want you to beg for forgiveness…

“Ray kicks one of his knees, and forces Nikku to do just that, but Nikku lets himself fall and turns around, shooting him in the face and causing his head to completely explode from the .50 caliber bullet, with Justin suddenly engulfing the body in flames, as Tlaloc helps Nikku out of the way”

Tlaloc: Shit…this is not going well…

Meanwhile, in the lower floors in the Science Department

“Son Goku is fighting off several remaining agents while Superman and Secor are searching for something to use as explosives”

Son Goku: Hurry!

“Just as he says this, the agents all converge their fire on him and he doesn’t have time to dodge, but a shield made of the floor protects him. We see Ningen”

Ningen: What are you guys doing here?
Son Goku: Trying to find a way to blow up that goddamn reactor…the Fox Boss is up there…he’s…
Ningen: Let me guess super almighty strong right?
Son: Pretty much…
Ningen: Just fucking great…all I needed right?
Son: What do you mean?
Ningen: Things outside are seriously turning to hell

The chapter ends with a shot of the outside, as the city of LA is in flames

End Chapter 26, Next Chapter, Explosion to End All Explosions
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Last Battalion of the Dragon Balls-pl0x don't post here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Chapter 27, The Explosion to End all Explosions

Outside, chaos reigns as despite the fact that the Fox Building is still trapped, it’s firing on LA and destroying everything. The army’s called in, but is also soon destroyed. It seems drones similar to the ones that attacked the group on their way up are taking a more field approach at the situation.

“We see a group of people escaping, but they’re about to be caught when Hawttdawgg appears to bail them out”

Hawttdawgg: Outta here fags now!! This isn’t the place for noobs to be at

“Sonadytia is fighting another group of them with Luffy’s help, but their being overwhelmed. However, all of a sudden, they get blown up by two small missiles. A weird looking small mecha styled robot appears. The chest opens and reveals someone inside”

Man: HEY! What the fuck is going on?
Luffy: And you are?
Man: Name’s Setsuna! I was told by some message to get to LA double time…who sent it?
Luffy: That’s what I’d like to know…

“In Hawttdawgg’s area, smaller human sized robots are attacking him, when suddenly; a girl appears and starts kicking several of them into each other while acrobatically dodging their attacks. Hawttdawgg ends up helping her and the group of bots gets defeated fairly quick”

Hawttdawgg: Who are you? Oh tits or gt-
Girl: You know where Jessie is? I’m looking for a girl named Jessica Raine…or just Osaka I suppose!! Someone told me she was alive here!! Where!?
Hawttdawgg: She’s in the Fox HQ…who are you anyway? And I repeat tits or-
Girl: Name’s Liz…or I suppose you’d know me as Vampire Knight…fuck I’m downright pissed at these a-holes for what they did…I gotta go help Jessie. See ya weird guy

“She darts off”

Hawttdawgg:…gtfo…they never choose the former…fuck!!

Back with Ningen’s group

Superman: What?!
Ningen: This is out of control. The entire building is an army on it's own...we need to hurry up and handle this
Superman: Secor?
Secor: I know I know…wait…maybe if I use this…oh yeah Twisted Evil

Back inside the main room and fight

“Nikku’s standing on one knee as Tlaloc is helping Sephi. DTX and Jessie have healed their wounds and are fighting Ray, but have to constantly dodge his matter beams. One of them ends up hitting Iceman and he turns back to normal, but falls over”

Iceman: What the…
Venus: Oh look! He’s back
Tlaloc: Iceman! Good to see you alright
Ray: What a bother…you people just don’t give up do you?
DTX: Yeah…it’s in the job description…
Ray: What job? You’re fighting for no reason
DTX: We’re fighting to kick your ass…reason enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jVeSMa20E

“DTX takes a few steps back and fires a ki blast, but Ray uses the beam to cancel it out”

Nikku: Now I’m sure…he uses that beam of energy to use his matter powers…and seems to channel it through his hands every time…
Sephi: So if we cut of his hands
Nikku: We may cut off the use of his powers…I suppose
Sephi: Alright…"grin" All I needed

“DTX nods and attacks again, with Jessie going in for the plan, but Ray sees it coming and dodges, but DTX takes the chance when he’s focused on Jessie to blast him point blank and send him flying. Ray crashes hard into the floor”

DTX: And stay down

“The rubble suddenly goes flying as Ray emerges with his suit destroyed”

Ray: ENOUGH!!

“Ray creates a huge beam and is about to fire it, when suddenly, the hand he’s aiming with gets cut from his body. Sephi is responsible, as his sword has been fixed by an arriving Ningen. Secor is already setting whatever explosives he has with Supes and Tlaloc’s help.”

Nikku: You sure this will work?!
Secor: Taking into consideration what this thing’s made of…I think I can assure that this entire place is going to be blown to next year and back, followed by taking a small trip to the store and
Son Goku: We get it! Now arm the thing

“Secor gets to work, but Ray realized what they’re doing”

Ray: Afraid I can’t let you do that…

“He aims a beam at them with his other hand, but DTX blocks it with a kamehameha and Jessie stabs her swords into Ray while he’s focusing on DTX, dodging out of the way as the kamehameha now unopposed blast into Ray and sends him into the wall”

DTX: Hurry!
Jessie: Yeah…there’s only so much more we can keep doing against this guy

“As she says this, she gets stabbed in neck by a sword coming from the dust cloud of the previous attack”

Nikku: JESS!

“Ray then emerges and fires more beams that turn into huge fireballs, only for Justin to blow out fire with fire and stop it at the center.”

Ray: I’ve had enough of you…you are annoying, ill mannered…and don’t understand that YOU HAVE NO HOPE!!

“Ray stretches his hand into the sky, and a fireball starts to form. However, it’s heat is so strong that it affects the air and gives it that look you get during summer while looking into the distance”

DTX: What the…hell
Ray: I’ve had enough…I’m killing you all this very instant. A little power akin to the sun should be enough. I’ll have to tone it down though
Jessie: He’s going to…
Sephi: Nuclear fusion…he’s going to blow us and this entire city sky high. SECOR! Are you done?
Secor: Yeah…but…does it really matter at this point. He’s lost it. Completely!
Ningen: One can say it’s the effects of the drug. He’s become what he most hates…chaos and disorder. After all, he wanted control very badly, one can assume that was his opposite
Venus: Does it matter making these analysis now?! We’re dead! DEAD?! WHAT DO WE DO!!!
DTX: Well…I suppose we need to somehow contain that attack
Ningen: Any ideas…
DTX: Yes…at it involves me staying here. You guys need to leave…now
Jessie: You better be joking
DTX: Do it!

“As DTX says this, Ray is done charging the attack”

Ray: It’s ALL OVER!! DIE YOU MISERABLE WORMS!

“DTX moves forward, and it all happens to fast for anyone’s eyes to see.”

Outside of Fox HQ, suddenly, upper area explodes completely, followed by explosions running across the entire building sending out sparks, as if blooding gushing out of a wounded person from the inside, as all around the city, the bots, having lost their mothership, all shut down, to the relief of both the army and the forum members

Hawttdawgg: Whoa…what the hell?

The smoke starts to clear, and the top of the roof is now completely exposed.

“We cut in to see the fighters. There’s still much to smoke to see. Suddenly, the floor starts collapsing. Acting quickly, Ningen uses his alchemy to get everyone to safety, creating slides right under them as the place collapses entirely, the damaged infrastructures not holding out as the reactor ran across the entire building”

“As everyone lands on the floor, as the building is now nothing but rubble, Ningen slowly gets up”

Ningen: What…the hell…we…did it?

“Sephi walks up to him”

Sephi: Nice reaction time…

”We enter a flashback”

“As DTX runs towards Ray to contain the explosion”

Sephi: NINGEN! SHIELDS AROUND EVERYONE! SECOR DETONATE!

“He speaks these words, and neither of them doubt it. The explosion that was already seen goes off and we cut back to the present

Sephi: DTX?
Ningen: I don’t know…I…just saw the explosion going off I…he stopped Ray but I don’t know what happened to both of them.
Sephi: You didn’t put the shield up!?
Ningen: He was moving…I was able to put the shield up for the others by sheer luck and instinct. I…I’m…

“Both of them stand silent and observe the ruins of the Fox HQ”

Our last shot, is of a small flitter of light in between the rubble of the middle, unnoticeable by anyone

End chapter 27. Next Chapter, And So…
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Chapter 28, And So…

We find the city of LA still in massive disarray and mayhem. The army and authorities are helping with the evacuation. Meanwhile, at the area of the now destroy Fox HQ, we find the members of the forum looking for DTX or any other clue.

“Ningen is using his powers to move the rubble. Sephi is nearby and walks up to him”

Sephi: Hey, should you still be using your powers?
Ningen: I’m fine, don’t worry. We need to find DTX. I’m sure he’s fine…he has to be
Sephi: Don’t you think that’s wishful thinking. That blast…it was huge. No human could survive that
Ningen: DTX wasn’t like a normal human now was he?

“Jessie and Nikku are both sitting down alone. Superman and Tlaloc sit down with them.”

Superman: Hey…are you guys feeling alright?
Jessie: Well…not particularly…
Tlaloc: You can’t really help that.
Jessie: Who’s already bailed?
Nikku: Most of the others had to leave fast. Justin stayed behind to help but he’s pretty hurt anyway. Neodemon is also around.
Jessie: This entire thing was…just…so impossible
Tlaloc: Yeah, but it also happened. Not to mention Chu and Lol…
Nikku: Well…we should get back to work. This would be easier if he could just blow up whatever rubble he’s buried under…
Jessie: ah ah…true…

“As if responding to that little talk the group was having, some far away rubble more to the center of the wreckage suddenly gets blow away by an energy blast that’s clearly the same as a ki explosion. Everyone still there run towards the event to see what had happened. They find DTX half unconscious but still smiling”

DTX: Sorry…I kinda…feel asleep…

“Ningen and Sephi join the others”

Ningen: DTX! You alright! How the hell did you survive that…
DTX: I…don’t know. I think it was just…automatic…I mean ki does help strengthen you body right? Where’s..

“DTX tries to get up but can’t, as Sephi helps him up”

Nikku: Everyone? The others had to leave fast. We agreed that only few of us should stay behind. We tried to get Jessie and Ningen to leave as well but…
Justin: They were stubborn as hell and didn’t want to. Either way the 3 of you should probably lay low. Same for Son, Secor and Luffy...given your…situations
Jessie: Yes because someone is going to use us as guinea pigs…oh wait…
Nikku: Either way…for now…it’s over…

“The group all sigh together as if signaling it was okay for them to relax.”

As the screen pans out, we find ourselves at the road leading to LA. One can look over the edge and actually see the city. There’s a man there

Man: Damn it…guess I was late…

“Another person, this time a younger kid, around 19, also shows up”

Kid: Hey FG…you wont believe what I found
FG: What Drac?

“The two of they walk down the road some and find none other than Wong, still missing his hands, but the wounds healing, and tied up”

FG: Wait…what?
Drac: I kinda tied him up so he would run…what do we do with him?
FG: Hmm…well, we missed all the fun…why no make our own?

“The two look at each other and smile. Wong regains consciousness as the two decide what to do”

Wong: What…where…am I
Drac: Sorry, I tied you up and knocked you out. We’re members of the forum
Wong: Wai…wait…no…NO!
FG: Oh…yes…names are…well, on-line names, Funy Guy and Dracarot…my specialty is torture…his is…well all that matters is you’re going to die…in the most inhuman way possible…
Wong: Well you see the thing is…I’ll…I’ll give you money…I’ll give you anything…just please
Drac: Sorry…We don’t really care for you groveling

“The both of them grin sadistically again. Wong weeps as the screen fades”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQjFHxJ9IKs

An undefined time later. We find Jessie walking along a road. The buildings look reminiscent of an area seen before. It’s snowing. Jessie herself looks slightly older.

Jessie: Can’t believe how long it’s been…since I’ve been here

“She walks into a bar. There, we find Nikku and Tlaloc”

Nikku: Hey, about time you got here.
Jessie: Sorry if I don’t know my way around Lisbon Portugal.
Tlaloc: Well it’s the 2nd time you got here late
Jessie: Yeah well

“Jessie sits down”

Jessie: This IS only the second time we’re doing this…maybe I’ll make it a habit
Nikku: Yeah…order the drinks then. We’re here to pay homage right…
Jessie: 3 Baccardis…right?
Tlaloc: Exactly…Also Neodemon says he’s at the train stop now. He should be here soon.
Nikku: He lives a 5 hour train ride from here…obviously he’d want to come
Jessie: The most important thing…is that we wont forget about Lol and Chulance…the 3 of us do this every year, one year in New York, the other in Lisbon…I guess it’s our way to keep them in our memories. There isn’t really anything fancy or emotional about that, it’s just they saved our lives. It’s pretty simple. Nikku still has Lol's sniper. DTX keeps Chu's katana he found in the rubble. We moved on, but we'll never forget them.

The night passes as the 3 of them drink to a memory. The scenery moves as DTX’s voice is heard

In the end, we aren’t superhuman. People died then…and we have to make sure we never forget that. And so…life goes on…for all of us. And as long as we can laugh it off, doesn't matter what happens to us. Whether it be petty or serious, we'll just laugh it off. It really is that simple.

A last shot of LA city is shown, as 2 men walk along the road, leaving the city. The both of them look slightly familiar. One punches the other in the shoulders jokingly as they walk along The screen pans out again, and fades to black

End Chapter 28. The End

We get a final shot of the rubble in LA. A hand suddenly emerges from the rubble, only for a massive explosion to suddenly blow everything away

"We find Secor and Justin in a nearby safe point"

Justin: Niiiice
Secor: Thanks for helping out my company with the cleaning. This is gonna serious help us with money
Justin: Yeah well it was nothing. I knew someone and he got you the gig...hey...do you ever get the feeling we just completely ruined any an all chances of a sequel...
Secor: Wait Fox is out...why would they even
Justin: Not a sequel to that! Forget it, I'm just imagining things...but I STILL think we ruined a moment
Secor: We got to blow shit up...who gives a damn
Justin: Fair enough....
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2