Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I was going to join here but... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
I was going to join here but... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
I was going to join here but... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
I was going to join here but... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
I was going to join here but... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
I was going to join here but... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
I was going to join here but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
I was going to join here but... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
I was going to join here but... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
I was going to join here but... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
I was going to join here but... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
I was going to join here but... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
I was going to join here but... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
I was going to join here but... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
I was going to join here but... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
I was going to join here but... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
I was going to join here but... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
I was going to join here but... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
I was going to join here but... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
I was going to join here but... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

I was going to join here but...

+6
Badass_Saix
Vampire Knight
ningen
Ha!
Zero
VEGETA_DTX
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I was going to join here but... Empty I was going to join here but...

Post by 9001 Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 pm

...this place is horrible.

Here are the reasons as to why I will not join this site:
Your Admins/Moderators move and delete random posts.
You banned TWO new members without any warnings.
Your rules are too strict.
CHULANCE IS A MODERATOR!
Nikku isn't as cool as he normally is.
The site is meant to diss on a good movie.
The mod choices are horrible(minus Nikku).
CHULANCE IS A MODERATOR!
Nikku isn't as awesome as he normally is.
There is no Videogame section.
There are no Mafia topics.
The site has too many affiliates that are FORCED to be seen on every page.
Your moderator(Tlaloc) never confirmed the banning of Saix and Deisel Dyke with the admin.
CHULANCE IS A MODERATOR!
This site will never be as cool as DBD was.
CHULANCE IS A MODERATOR!
Nikku isn't as funny as he normally is.
This site will never be as cool as SUT, RD and MF are.
GameFAQs trolls are smarter than some of the users here.
I can think of 10 different sites that are better than this one.
CHULANCE IS A MODERATOR!
I can google a random thing and come up with a forum that is better than this site.
Guests can actually post and make topics.
CHULANCE IS A MODERATOR!
Trolls on GameFAQs have a better sense of what is good than most of the members on this site.
This site was made to diss on a good movie.
CHULANCE IS A MODERATOR!
Nikku is the only cool moderator.
I am a guest yet I am making a topic.

Back to top Go down

I was going to join here but... Empty Re: I was going to join here but...

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am

Hey people, first I am sorry that I had to erase every post.
So PLEASE if you don't like the fact that your posts in this topic are erased let me know! you must let me know please! I really don't like erasing people's posts(unless they are against the rules), and I know that many of you may be pissed now Sad again I'm sorry I guess I wasn't thinking at the moment.

Now to reply to 9001:
Your Admins/Moderators move and delete random posts.
Only when they're against the rules or not belonging to that certain section/topic.

Purpose & Rules/Rule 2 -
However, if some person joins us just to bash this forum and say "you all suck! you are all losers! DB movie will live, and you can't do anything about it!" such person will be instantly banned without warning!
You must be aware that by signing our petition and/or joining our forum you are directly helping us to stop this movie, its sequels and any further franchise based on it, as long as you agree with that, you are very welcomed here.

Your rules are too strict.
You know, when not being jerk becomes too strict for you, then you should check yourself not our rules...just a friendly advice...

CHULANCE IS A MODERATOR!
Yes, whats wrong with that??

Nikku isn't as cool as he normally is.
Judging from how you're behaving and knowing Nikku, I don't think Nikku and you'd get along very well...Nikku is a great guy and you are an insulter who came here clearly just to make a mess, insult us and entertain yourself with it.

The site is meant to diss on a good movie.
Ahaaaa...now its more clear...
And this site is meant to protest the childhood butchering movie, whoever disagrees is free to leave.

The mod choices are horrible(minus Nikku).
Like I said, if you dislike it, you're free to leave and ignore us forever...

There is no Videogame section.
There are many video games topics in Discuss about anything section.

Your moderator(Tlaloc) never confirmed the banning of Saix and Deisel Dyke with the admin.

He did.

This site will never be as cool as DBD was.
Ok, for you, I respect your taste...but then go there and leave us alone.

Guests can actually post and make topics.
I am a guest yet I am making a topic.

Giving the chance to those who like DBE to say what they want and giving that same chance to you as well is a bad thing? I think you have problems, maybe I'm wrong...

I don't think I should reply to all of your tasks, since some of them really makes me worried about your intelligence and mental health.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 am; edited 5 times in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I was going to join here but... Left_bar_bleue100/100I was going to join here but... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:07 am

Someone sent me a PM on my account, in which I cannot read because I'm banned. I have said my apologies last night and told your moderator Tlaloc that I would rectify my posts, he apologized as well and said he was waiting for your opinion on the matter. I was going to write an apology post if that's alright with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:17 am

^Now wait, are you that same one 9001 up there? or what? ip adress says you're not.

In case you are, even though I want to give a chance to everybody, after saying all that to us I honestly don't see what you're doing here anymore?
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I was going to join here but... Left_bar_bleue100/100I was going to join here but... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:^Now wait, are you that same one 9001 up there? or what? ip adress says you're not.

In case you are, even though I want to give a chance to everybody, after saying all that to us I honestly don't see what you're doing here anymore?

No it's not the same as 9001. It's our other guest
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 am

No my account is Diesel Dyke, I can't put it into the user name box because it says another member goes by that name. It would make me feel better to just make my apology thread, your moderator and me have come to an agreement that it was both our faults. In that reason I feel I do deserve a second chance for not being warned properly, in which he did say he should've pm'd me about it so I could've rectified my ways firsthand. Clearly I am apologetic about my ways, why else would I be here posting. If you still wish to have me banned then allow me some time to at least make an apology thread, reply to the person who pm'd me and then ban me. I will leave you alone afterwards, but I don't think my banning was properly executed because I wasn't warned properly, your moderator even said that.

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:56 am

Purpose & Rules/Rule 2 -

However, if some person joins us just to bash this forum and say "you all suck! you are all losers! DB movie will live, and you can't do anything about it!" such person will be instantly banned without warning!
You must be aware that by signing our petition and/or joining our forum you are directly helping us to stop this movie, its sequels and any further franchise based on it, as long as you agree with that, you are very welcomed here.

There is the warning :/ but sure I'll give you a chance, even though you really insulted us in that "rules remastered" thread...so why don't you explain us what really happened, and why the hell would you two say all that to us :S?
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:03 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
Purpose & Rules/Rule 2 -

There is the warning :/ but sure I'll give you a chance, even though you really insulted us in that "rules remastered" thread...so why don't you explain us what really happened, and why the hell would you two say all that to us :S?

Shouldn't you ask Saix that and not Dyke? He made that topic after all
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:19 am

DTX you're too soft Razz ...I would never give a chance to such imbeciles Razz
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 9000+1 Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 am

@ Vegeta: I did join(I am 9001) but I was banned after I apologized in my intro topic(I said I wanted to make the forum look better than Diesel and Saix did, the topic was also deleted).

-When I made the list, I was having a really bad day. I did not mean to be a jerk.
-Also, if you read some of the posts you deleted, I retracted the "banned Saix and Diesel without warning" part because the banner explained why.
-I did not understand why you did not want the movie made, and I do now. I also did not like the plastic-y(for lack of a better word) hair of Goku.
-You did not meet Chulance on DBD(which is now dead....literally). He was one of the biggest trolls there and was banned multiple times.
-All of the Nikku comments are because he was one of the most random, yet cool members at DBD.
-Based on your rules, if somebody has a bad day(like I did), they cannot post.
-I noticed one post by Justinlynch that was moved yet somebody that said practically the same thing in the same topic did not have his/her post moved.
-Also, I was misled by Saix since he posted the second rules topic.

In conclusion, I was having a bad did, I did not mean to be a jerk, Saix misled me, and I am truly, sincerely sorry. I would be honored if you unban me and I promise that I will try my hardest to obey the rules.

9000+1

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 am

Laugh out loud
Man, I should have known what will await me in this topic...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:08 am

Man, Saix is one bad dude Razz. I can't wait to hear his explanation
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:28 pm

But reallly after all the crap you gave us last night why do you want to be here even if the rp section over powers all your hatred toward the site or w/e you said?
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Badass_Saix Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:46 pm

This 9001 dude didn't cause much trouble. It was me who caused it. I'm here to apologize and rectify what I caused...
Badass_Saix
Badass_Saix
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:00 am

9000+1 wrote:You did not meet Chulance on DBD(which is now dead....literally)
????
could you explain this better please, how do you mean literally? Chulance is Dr.Manhattan he is alive and well, his last visit says he was here few hours ago...

9000+1 wrote:-Based on your rules, if somebody has a bad day(like I did), they cannot post.
Not to boast our forum, but dude! are you aware that if you did this on the majority of forums in this world you'd be banned instantly without any chances to apology or say anything at all...
You know if somebody has a bad day he'd be busy headbutting the wall or something, not posting insults on forum. After all you spend some time witting that list...such long list can't "slip away" just like that, like words can eventually...

Its really nice to see you apology and I would want to unban you but man...how can I unban you when you are not against DBE?! how can you follow our rules when the second Rule clearly says that only those who are against DBE, its sequels and any franchise based on it should be members of this forum?

@DeRa(aka Sephi Razz) I can't help myself but to give them a chance, who knows maybe they are cool people who really had a bad day :/
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 9000+1 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:18 am

To the Chulance Comment: The site is now dead, not Chulance. There were three huge trolls there. Chulance was one, a guy named Raditz was the second, and a different guy named Baal was the third. Baal and Raditz tried to kill the site. I'll admit that Chulance would have helped revive it if he was there but, he was perma-banned.

To the rule 2 comment: I am against them making a sequel if they use the same character choices and Goku's freaking hair(it looks practically just like Jim Carey's hair when he did Vanilla Ice - PLASTIC). It was a good movie but not the best or the worst. They had the right idea, but they epic failed. It is good for people who never watched DB but horrible for DB/DBZ fans.

9000+1

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:59 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
9000+1 wrote:You did not meet Chulance on DBD(which is now dead....literally)
????
could you explain this better please, how do you mean literally? Chulance is Dr.Manhattan he is alive and well, his last visit says he was here few hours ago...

He means the forum is is dead.

It was an awesome forum and lasted nearly a year I believe, but the admin couldn't hack his responsibility. Despite having a co admin and moderators, as well as people offering to take over the forum, he let his anger get the best of him and shut the forum down.

It got revived later, but with no admin to keep peace as well as no moderators, it got over run with spammers and was shut down again.

The admin in question was Mishimi, I don't know if you remember that name from gamefaqs or whatnot.

9000+1 wrote:-Based on your rules, if somebody has a bad day(like I did), they cannot post.
Not to boast our forum, but dude! are you aware that if you did this on the majority of forums in this world you'd be banned instantly without any chances to apology or say anything at all...
You know if somebody has a bad day he'd be busy headbutting the wall or something, not posting insults on forum. After all you spend some time witting that list...such long list can't "slip away" just like that, like words can eventually...

Its really nice to see you apology and I would want to unban you but man...how can I unban you when you are not against DBE?! how can you follow our rules when the second Rule clearly says that only those who are against DBE, its sequels and any franchise based on it should be members of this forum?

@DeRa(aka Sephi Razz) I can't help myself but to give them a chance, who knows maybe they are cool people who really had a bad day :/[/quote]
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 am

Also, if you guys disliked all the spam on that forum; why did you came to do it here?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:03 am

yeah he pretty much did he fought with tlaloc for like 10 posts
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 pm

That forum, as with this forum, had a spam section. It was all alright while the moderators was around. After it's revival, spam wasn't no longer confined to it's section and the place went down hill from there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 am

What a joke of people are you Very Funny

I was going to join here but... Funny-cats-a10
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:12 am

9000+1 wrote:To the Chulance Comment: The site is now dead, not Chulance. There were three huge trolls there. Chulance was one, a guy named Raditz was the second, and a different guy named Baal was the third. Baal and Raditz tried to kill the site. I'll admit that Chulance would have helped revive it if he was there but, he was perma-banned.

To the rule 2 comment: I am against them making a sequel if they use the same character choices and Goku's freaking hair(it looks practically just like Jim Carey's hair when he did Vanilla Ice - PLASTIC). It was a good movie but not the best or the worst. They had the right idea, but they epic failed. It is good for people who never watched DB but horrible for DB/DBZ fans.

In that case, its fine, its enough for me to unban you, but please next time think wisely and always check out the rules of the forum you're joining whenever something seems unclear to you.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:28 am

I'm gone one weekend and this place goes to hell...seriously, this is pure trolling at it's basic form.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am

yeah but theres only ever like one mod on at a time and sometimes none.
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Saix, you have performed well. This was discussed at Mystic but I'll say it here too

Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next