Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE

+7
VEGETA_DTX
Tlaloc
ningen
Nikku
Jessica Raine
lol1991
Son Goku
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE Empty Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE

Post by Son Goku Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:08 pm

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=454315566

lol at the character profiles. Goku: Special powers-super strength
Weaknesses - unpopular at school

Even a fool who read any of Dragon Ball would know Goku's weaknesses are his naivety, lack of food, and needles.

Last edited by Son Goku on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE Left_bar_bleue100/100Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE Empty Re: Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:26 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I respect Tony Hawk so much. They are invading my other hobbys

WHAT'S NEXT?!? THE OFFSPRING GIVE THEIR SUPPORT FOR THIS SHIT!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE Left_bar_bleue100/100Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE Empty Re: Tony Hawk/Team Birdhouse Join Forces with DBE

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:59 pm

WTF O_O
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Fuck this. Seriously, fuck this. I had respect for Tony Hawk. The Tony Hawk games are the only sports games I like. This is just a major kick in the face. I have lost all respect for Tony Hawk now and I'm going to sell my Tony Hawk games. You know what, sod selling them, I'm just gonna give them away.

And for the record, I took a look at "Team Dragonball's" weaknesses. Literally none of those things are weaknesses. Shows how stupid they are.

This is just wrong.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:23 pm

yeah, I mean seriously...wtf kind of endorsement is this? why did tony agree to it? so gay
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Son Goku wrote:Goku: Special powers-super strength
Weaknesses - unpopular at school
Ahahaha, oh you can't be serious?!
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:25 pm

how is not being popular a weakness? seriously so dumb! What, is it me "weakness" as well since I'm not popular?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 pm

That's it, I will no longer laugh at when he appeared in the Simpson's 300 episode.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:54 pm

I'm not popular and i could kill most people with on open palm...uppercut style to the nose that is.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:58 pm

: 3 I could be easily killed by most people over the age of 8 due to my lack of fighting skills, muscle, and also my pacifism and fact I'd prolly just curl up in a ball and scream if anyone treid to kill meh.

oh, maybe that's my weakness!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Gawku - Now I'm GOING to END it...!
Nikku - YOU'RE UNPOPULAR AT HIGH SCHOOL!!!

*Gawku falls to the floor, clutching at his chest in pain*

Gawku - Aaargh...!!! Like, my one weakness...!

See what I mean? It's not a weakness in any fucking way. Oh my god...
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:04 pm

hahahahhaha if only, if only...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:06 pm

LOL.

And Piccolo's weakness made me lol too.

Piccolo: Now you die

Me: You failed in your first attempt to destroy earth

Piccolo: OHZ NOEZ!! MY ONE WEAKNESS
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:07 pm

X D omg so lame
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Nikku - YAMCHA!!! SCHEMES!!!
Joon Park - AAAAAARGH!!!! MY ONE WEAKNESS!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Well, let's see Tony Hawk...Birdhouse. Yeah, when I was a teenager wasn't into skating that much but I played the games and had a friend who really got into it. Apparently Birdhouse is the company that really appeals to the kiddies, like 12-year-olds so there's another hint at who the movie is being marketed to.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 pm

That's besides the point

Tony Hawk is like the greatest pro skater ever imo. He put skating on the map. I find it hard to believe he went along with this.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:24 pm

perhaps he was forced at gunpoint...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Please...Tony Hawk at gun point...good luck managing that XD
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:33 pm

...maybe they hold a gun to his favorite skateboard X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:36 pm

...That would have worked...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:37 pm

exactly. case closed. Let's burn the DBE skateboards.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:36 pm

lol1991 wrote:That's besides the point

Tony Hawk is like the greatest pro skater ever imo. He put skating on the map. I find it hard to believe he went along with this.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53308930
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 pm

I am not surprised at all...I liked Tony Hawk and the old Games such as THPS 1/2/3

But like I said I am not surprised, long before this Tony Hawk turned into a real "financial prostitute"...he'd be in ANY commercial, he'd be in ANY movie he will even DO anything just to show his face on TV and get his money...

Nobody says that you are a financial prostitute if you do commercials or in movies or whatever, its your thing...but to never even for a second think like "oh wait man, maybe that movie/commercial contradicts to what I do and what I believe in?"....but instead just "naaah who cares, I'll get my money and thats all that matters even if little babies die cause of it"
That is pretty wrong.

Ah what am I talking about he most likely never watched DB/Z ever before. But anyways my point is that it wouldn't surprise me to see him do anything especially not approving some movie that is just "some movie" to him anyways.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:49 pm

yeah when people get money, they just want more and don't care what they have to do
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next