Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

How do you have a lucid dream?

+5
ningen
Jessica Raine
Vampire Knight
Chulance
Nikku
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you have a lucid dream?

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 am

*sets Jessie's hair on fire*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you have a lucid dream?

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 am

EPIC DREAMS!

Okay I was dreaming that I was a saiyan with all Goku's powers right, and basically in the future there were saiyans on earth. I was gathering Saiyans and starting a Saiyan Army to take over the earth! So Basically I began fighting the humans with my SA, and gathered all the saiyans. Some humans tried to sneak in

(At one point in my dream I flarred up with SSJ energy. stoped, and broke TWO PEOPLE"S BACK WITH KAIOKEN ATTACK!)

I was like insane claiming I would save the human race from some sort of destruction aka 2012. So the earth was getting torn apart, and I'm like collecting humans and taking over to save everyone from the end of the world, while causing damage myself.

Wow,. I shouldn't watch the midseason Finale of Heroes, dream about food, and stuff before I sleep!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100How do you have a lucid dream? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:29 pm

i hads a dream i was wiff lady gaga who is my favorite singer! : D
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Oh you like lady gaga......
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:16 am

last night I had a dream that there was worms EVERYWHERE outside. But i was just like "oh cool, worms." I like worms. and the smell of dirt.
also we had a 3rd dog that barked like crazy in the dream. and it was scared of the worms
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:20 am

OOH!

I had a dream I was with three of my friends, and one of my friends had us all tied to chairs. Then he started making racism names, and I started cussing. It turns out we all knew martial arts, and he beat us up regardless. Then I found my Ex Gf, and for some reason after begging she helped us, and then I woke up.

lol! Weird dream Very Happy
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:21 am

once I had a dream that My Ex Bf was paying someone to videotape me O~O
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:28 am

Videotape you doing what?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm

everything.
all I saw in the dream was him taping me shopping and playing videogames
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:51 pm

He'd have a boring time taping me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Same here.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 am

I had a few lucid dreams as a kid. None since, though. Actually I rarely ever dream at all these days. Am I not going into R.E.M. sleep or something? lol

You know what'd be awesome? Having a lucid dream of having DBZ Super Saiyan powers. I remember I had this one dream...well actually it wasn't my dream it was a friend of mine's dream and in this dream I'm Spider-Man, I mean I have SSJ powers. I keep trying to go SSJ and I keep trying but I just can't or can't hold it for a few seconds. Then I was on a horse with my dad in the mountains and he went to go light the camp fire. I knew that whenever I got there he'd be there. Then I woke up.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:40 am

Son Goku wrote:I had a few lucid dreams as a kid. None since, though. Actually I rarely ever dream at all these days. Am I not going into R.E.M. sleep or something? lol

You know what'd be awesome? Having a lucid dream of having DBZ Super Saiyan powers. I remember I had this one dream...well actually it wasn't my dream it was a friend of mine's dream and in this dream I'm Spider-Man, I mean I have SSJ powers. I keep trying to go SSJ and I keep trying but I just can't or can't hold it for a few seconds. Then I was on a horse with my dad in the mountains and he went to go light the camp fire. I knew that whenever I got there he'd be there. Then I woke up.

Yeah, you'd be dead. You just don't remember it is all.

Never had a lucid dream in my life...and when I wake up from the non lucid ones and remember I facepalm at my stupidity in the dreams sometimes...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 pm

now that i think about it, I have had a few lucid dreams. the control only lasted a minute or so, and I can't really remember what i did...

a trend in my dreams seems to be me in an everyday normal situation, except the gravity is much less and if you jump you can kinda float and lighter people can kinda just glide through the air for miles X D so yeah i'm always all WOOSH!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm

i usally have a dream about ehat happened that day
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:15 pm

I dream about playing in the yard with my brothers, and we find a turtle, and they go inside to get a tank for it, and I start eating it while it's still alive ;~;
It's this weird reoccurring dream I have, and it depresses me because i like turtles!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 pm

YOU ATE! an innocent living creature???
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 am

it's just a dream! well, a nightmare, actually.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 am

No prboem lol Very Happy
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3