Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is...

+6
Son Goku
lol1991
Tlaloc
Vampire Knight
Chulance
Nikku
10 posters

Go down

One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... Empty One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is...

Post by Nikku Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 am

...well;

- Me and my cousin, as little kids, used to argue over who was better; Batman or Superman. (I picked Batman and when he disagreed with me, my cousin would throw toy cars at me)
- He (and his whole family) went on and on saying that Batman was crap and everything, even in 2006 after he had recieved Superman Returns on DVD for Christmas.
- Last Christmas I see the Dark Knight in his collection of Christmas Presents.
- Just because he's seen and now (like almost everyone else) LOVES the Dark Knight, he claims to be the biggest Batman fan ever, even his brother and sister do.
- None of them have ever read a Batman comic in their lives, yet they now go around claiming to be Batman fans and experts, despite a long life of saying to me "Batman's crap, Superman's way better cause he has powers!! Batman's just a normal human!!!".

For many years now I've tried explaining to them that I've always found Batman much more interesting because he has no powers, he has to use his mind and detective skills and his training to beat the bad guys. And his rogues gallery is one of the most interesting like... ever! But no, they are too blinded by their fanboyness to accept MY opinion.

Every Christmas they always wear their Superman t-shirts (blue shirts with the S symbol on the front), so this year, just to spite them when I'm forced to go around to thier's all Christmas Day... again, I'm gonna don a Batman t-shirt (all black with the emblem in the yellow oval) just to spite them.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... Left_bar_bleue100/100One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... Empty Re: One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is...

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:44 am

It's a lam and Superman lam's suck
The comics are better
DERA!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... Left_bar_bleue100/100One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is... Empty Re: One thing that annoys me most about the Dark Knight is...

Post by Vampire Knight Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:02 am

he dont like dark knight lam so leave him alone about it god.
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Don't be a smart ass.

And yeah, TDK is over rated.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Chu's irrational hatred of all LAMs in existence aside (no matter what Sephi has done before, he just stated an opinion. Need I remind you that your a mod. Blame someone for what they have done WRONG)...is it wrong if I lol'd at that? I mean, it's funny XD

And this is just the bad thing. I mean, LAM's bring good things too. Example, I never read a Spiderman comic in my life until I saw the film. I never liked the whole concept behind him. But, after the film, I was hooked on the comics. Now a days it's more manga for me, but I still have tons of Spiderman comics, all thanks to the films. I also am in debt to LAM's (especially X-Men 1 and 2) because my friends also started reading the comics, and finally understood the sheer awesomeness of X-Men. It was awesome to be able to discuss stuff with them.

This is again why I hate DBE. I have a best friend who thinks it's stupid (his opinion, I chose not to care too much). If the LAM had been any good, he may have been interested in seeing the animé. and we'd have more stuff to talk about and argue over. But no, the LAM had to suck...great, now I'm getting DBE rage after so many months
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 pm

i wasnt bullying you was pointing out what you were doing that was making him angry since for some reason you couldnt see it. and if i was makes up for all the times you bullied me.
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Yeah all LAM's are bad even if they inspire you to read comics.
They'd inspire you because how bad the lam's suck.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:15 am

I'm a life-long Bat-fan (seriously, my first word was 'Batman') and I love Nolan's Bat-films and Burtons first Batman film (even though it really deviates from the story - but that's the movie that got me into Batman since before I can remember).
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Not all LAM's are bad. I loved Burton's Batman, X-Men 1 and 2, the Spidey series, Blade 1 and 2 and I think a few others.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:35 pm

I liked the Dark Night. I have it. ^_^
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Sorry to double post but i just remembered this kid who was friends wit my bro years ago; we used to call him Batman. He had a "utility belt" with everything on it, celly, beeper, knife, all on his belt. Then he would follow cop cars and ambulances around and his hobby was to sit around listening the cops radio (you know when they talk to each other on walkie talkies) so he could beat them to the scene. And if he saw fires, he would run towards them to be a hero. He was the most corny person i ever knew. (btw we used to call his brother Robin Razz )
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Wish I could also listen to cop radio. Here they talk in naco saying things like:

"10-4 pareja, vamos pa' los tacos."

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Tlaloc lol! lol! ..in portugal instead of nacos its hamburgers... in france croissants and in america Donuts..ehehe

Tenchi masaki\kamina\anime Goku do not know how to appreciate a good movie... sure there are bad lams but WTF??? a guy that said star trek 2009 is a bad lam it must be out of its mind affraid affraid
I know the new movie do not exactly follows the story of the first star trek series but few changes are needed to create an new epic story (Just like the batman movies). A story that its somehow different from the source, but still following the basic stuff... to bad DBE was not on that way Sad Sad Every single adaptation/remake should be like the 2009 star trek film.

Last edited by 4Neodemon on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Holy shit Nikku's story is believable Fuck I hate people that get the hype out of one thing and think they're the biggest fan.
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:40 pm

only reading the first post in this thread, thats not whats annoying u about the dark knight, thats whats annoying u about ur cousins, they're fake, u can tell them i said so.

i'll put in terms of music, specifically hiphop, because its the same for me with hiphop. people love somebody only when everyone else loves them, or just because they're in the public eye, it doesnt matter if that artist is any good at making music, or if they care about music or making music, it just matters that everybody knows that person, and then everybody claims "oh i knew him before you, i was always down with him blabiddyfuckinbla". its just retarded, people dont kno how to be individuals and like what they like and hate what they hate and have their own reasons for it, they have to figure it out when everyone else does, and most of the time they're wrong about it because they're following everyone elses opinions n shit
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Wow secor very interestin thought.
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:00 am

secor wrote:only reading the first post in this thread, thats not whats annoying u about the dark knight, thats whats annoying u about ur cousins, they're fake, u can tell them i said so.

i'll put in terms of music, specifically hiphop, because its the same for me with hiphop. people love somebody only when everyone else loves them, or just because they're in the public eye, it doesnt matter if that artist is any good at making music, or if they care about music or making music, it just matters that everybody knows that person, and then everybody claims "oh i knew him before you, i was always down with him blabiddyfuckinbla". its just retarded, people dont kno how to be individuals and like what they like and hate what they hate and have their own reasons for it, they have to figure it out when everyone else does, and most of the time they're wrong about it because they're following everyone elses opinions n shit

Exactly... i think on the same way Twisted Evil
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down