Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Yujiro vs narutoverse

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 Empty Re: Yujiro vs narutoverse

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:09 pm

You guys cannot fathom how fast Yujiro is. He has wiped out armeis bigger than the entire narutoverse in seconds. He can cause/stop earthquakes with punches and is FTS.

Yujiro wins this my friends but you guys no Naruto more so there's no point is me even speaking as you'll simply say naruto wins. But I'm bored so I will. Yujiro moves at the speed of sound meaning he'll kill everyone in 1 second so he wins.

Nah I get it I use to be like you guys heck I use to think Goku could own Superman.... but I've matured to a true debater style. I hope the same for you. Yujiro can kill them all before they can blink. He can rip through toad bind with physical strength and C4 bombs can't harm him! He survived being nuked.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Dude, a nuke is OUTWARD damage. Do you know what the C4 is damn it!? Unless you can tell me, no point in continuing because you won't even know the shit I pull out next

And, he beat an army of normal humans with guns. Naruto universe>>>normal universe. But that's not the point anyway. Forget it.

And, you used to think Goku can own Superman because you obviously used to have logic. Whatever sites or people you've been interacting with as messed up your logic in a profound way (only that would explain some of the shit you come up with in this topic)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Chulance wrote:You guys cannot fathom how fast Yujiro is. He has wiped out armeis bigger than the entire narutoverse in seconds. He can cause/stop earthquakes with punches and is FTS.

Yujiro wins this my friends but you guys no Naruto more so there's no point is me even speaking as you'll simply say naruto wins. But I'm bored so I will. Yujiro moves at the speed of sound meaning he'll kill everyone in 1 second so he wins.

Nah I get it I use to be like you guys heck I use to think Goku could own Superman.... but I've matured to a true debater style. I hope the same for you. Yujiro can kill them all before they can blink. He can rip through toad bind with physical strength and C4 bombs can't harm him! He survived being nuked.

Chulance... to make you know.... Kenshiro along with Goku are my favourite male anime characters... if i have to chose between Kenshiro or the one piece characters, this second choice would lose badly!!! Its unfair blocking a topic and start sayng things we can not reply and make a defense...

Plus the stuff you said, it aplies very well to you!! its you who are defending the characters because you love them even if they do not have a chance to win... when you are make a Vs thread you already have a winner in your head... SO WHATS THE POINT OF DEBATING??? Its you who do not know how to debate...
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 pm

I know what C4 is I'm a fan of naurto I know all about his clay bombs and getting inside the body and crap. Yujiro is immune to that crap he's a living weapon he needs people like Kenshiro to be able to hurt him.

Dude the normal universe owns the naurtoverse. The creator of naruto even seen one person with a gun can slaughter most of the naurtoverse except maybe one or two people like Madara.

Normal owns naurto. I always had logic I'm just one of the best debaters and Goku is a weakling in the world of comics. Superman can own him but fanboys never listen to reason some like me mature and become true debates. The first step is admitting how weak DBZ is I'm a genius debater.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Dude...just STFU. No human, no matter how strong he is, can train to avoid breathing in microscopic clay bombs that explode him, not from the body, ot even from the organs, BUT FROM INSIDE THE VERY CELLS!!

Or are you telling me he can control his own leukocytes (if you don't know the term, I won't bother with it, read a damned book once in a while) to attack the bombs? Yeah, his body defense system knows freacking kung fu right?

Got to hell Chu. I refuse to put up with this ignorant bullshit any longer. I'm fed up with you!! GTFO until you learn the meaning of the word debate. Seriously!

Oh yeah, and a gun can harm the naruto universe...dude...I seriously can't take this anymore...just go back to the damned battle dome and stop making me mad with these ignorant statements
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Chulance wrote:

Normal owns naurto. I always had logic I'm just one of the best debaters and Goku is a weakling in the world of comics. Superman can own him but fanboys never listen to reason some like me mature and become true debates. The first step is admitting how weak DBZ is I'm a genius debater.

Mature?? you were the one who said that if someone do not agree that a specific character is the winner, the debate can not be over... and what have you done??? You said kenshiro wins, and you blocked the topic...LOL... what happens to your statement: "Lets agree by disagreeing"???? How mature you are Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DBZ is indeed weak, if we compare to the marvel universe, for example.... But DBZverse is one of the most powerfull in the animeverse!!!! TTGL is the only anime i saw that can beat Goku... See i admit that... and i love Goku more than TTGL... Can you do the same?? yeah right... You are what i call, a fanboy... there is no point debating to you... your favourite characters must always win Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Lol your getting really violent.

Your seriously going to argue that no human not even if he is from anime/manga can survive fictional attacks?

He has trained to do tons of things and before you start insulting my intelligence why not starting reading the Baki the Grapler manga? Exploding from inside his very cells?

That would be fatal but you forget something Yujiro breaks the sound barrier what's to stop him from killing people like Deidara and Pein before they can react. He can wipe out armies and seconds. I'm not going to hell I'm going to heaven when I die.

Guns CAN harm the naruto universe there durability is similar to normal humans aside from the sanin, Madara, and a few others like Naurto in 4 tailed kyubi. Yujiro wins this he can kill Deidara before he can use C4.

Also again your wrong once more. I LOVE DBZ. TTGL owns DBZ I admit I admit Heroes can defeat my precious OPverse. But the only ways Narutoverse can win are
Soul Sucking
Ametesuro
C4

He can move at the speed of sound you have yet to tell how they can actually HIT him with these techniques when they have a massive speed difference.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Chulance wrote:

Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 Fail_meter

Also...genius debater?

Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 DoubleFacePalm
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Anyway,
Yujiro wins this due to speed difference which allows him to kill the Narutoverse before they can use the techniques that can injure/kill him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Chulance wrote:Lol your getting really violent.

Your seriously going to argue that no human not even if he is from anime/manga can survive fictional attacks?

He has trained to do tons of things and before you start insulting my intelligence why not starting reading the Baki the Grapler manga? Exploding from inside his very cells?

That would be fatal but you forget something Yujiro breaks the sound barrier what's to stop him from killing people like Deidara and Pein before they can react. He can wipe out armies and seconds. I'm not going to hell I'm going to heaven when I die.

Guns CAN harm the naruto universe there durability is similar to normal humans aside from the sanin, Madara, and a few others like Naurto in 4 tailed kyubi. Yujiro wins this he can kill Deidara before he can use C4.

Also again your wrong once more. I LOVE DBZ. TTGL owns DBZ I admit I admit Heroes can defeat my precious OPverse. But the only ways Narutoverse can win are
Soul Sucking
Ametesuro
C4

He can move at the speed of sound you have yet to tell how they can actually HIT him with these techniques when they have a massive speed difference.

tl:dr
Chu can't debate so he's spitting out more bullshit. Response:

Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 12463111
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm

I try to ask you how narutoverse wins and you insult me
Fine whatever,
Insult me all you want. It dosen't bother me.

"Sticks and Stones will break your back, but words will never hurt you"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Chulance wrote:Anyway,
Yujiro wins this due to speed difference which allows him to kill the Narutoverse before they can use the techniques that can injure/kill him.

Chulance wrote:I try to ask you how narutoverse wins and you insult me
Fine whatever,

Yujiro vs narutoverse - Page 2 O_rly
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Well now to get DTX.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Chulance wrote:I try to ask you how narutoverse wins and you insult me
Fine whatever,

FOR CRY OUT LOUD.... How many times we already do that???? We already told you a possible scenario where Narutoverse could win... you just ignored it!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Talking to you is the same shit as talking to a fucking wall.... There is no point affraid affraid
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 pm

I explained to you how your scenario might not work and you guys cussed me out. You said C4, Amatesuro, and Shina Tensei?

Yujiro can speed blitz them meaning he could take them out before they could perform their techniques? I mean even if they use C4 bombs to create a smoke-screen so HR can take his soul?

Can HR see through smoke-screens? No? They can use Neji but Yujiro has NO chakra so it would be pointless if he did The Hyuga's would kill him. How can they get Yujiro who moves faster than sound?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:55 pm

I explained already. But you wont listen anyway. You don't care. I already said all i had to say in the PM, so, go ahead and report me. I'll be banned if that's what it takes...also, if I do get banned, you will no control my characters in the RP. I demand you delete them all..in fact, I have half a mind to delete all my comments and characters from the RP section just to piss you off. My posts anyway, so it's my call.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Your getting pissed at me because I asked you a question? I said okay maybe C4 can kikll Yujiro so can some of the other techniques but you never answered my main question?

How can they hit him when he moves faster than the speed of sound? Yujiro can be beaten by the narutoverse but I'm simply saying he can win the battle due to his speed/strength/ martial arts advantage.

Tsunade is powerful but can she stop earthquakes with punches? Your not getting banned because it's pointless to report you it just means the RP section dies and I get bored and leave the site. So you want me to give up or you quit the rp? That's a cheap move but I give up.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Chulance wrote:Your getting pissed at me because I asked you a question? I said okay maybe C4 can kikll Yujiro so can some of the other techniques but you never answered my main question?

How can they hit him when he moves faster than the speed of sound? Yujiro can be beaten by the narutoverse but I'm simply saying he can win the battle due to his speed/strength/ martial arts advantage.

Tsunade is powerful but can she stop earthquakes with punches? Your not getting banned because it's pointless to report you it just means the RP section dies and I get bored and leave the site. So you want me to give up or you quit the rp? That's a cheap move but I give up.

Can Yujiro defeat all the naruto characters before Pein could use shina tensei or deidara's c4??? Its one guy Vs a fucking team....
Pein's Shina tensei can stop yujiro...its possible... ok, in ten scenarios pein could miss 5 or 6, but ITS POSSIBLE!! If a naruto character can prevent Yujiro super speed for a few seconds, yujiro is complettelly beaten!! Alone they cant do that (maybe Pein in a lucky shina tensei shot), but as a team its totally possible.
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm

No lol is always right
Yujiro gets beat he;'s a wimp.
Now let's end the topic. We all agree Naruto wins.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Chulance wrote:No lol is always right
Yujiro gets beat he;'s a wimp.
Now let's end the topic. We all agree Naruto wins.

See... you just ignore a possible sceanario that i created... it also happens in the kenshiro Vs one piece thread.... you just can not accept facts!! you do not know how to lose... I know a perfect job to you... those guys who knock people's door house and try to sell his produtes...man, everyone would buy your products..thats for sure.. even if they do not want to lol! lol!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Your comment actually didn't upset me!
I'd be a great sellsmen! Or get tons of restraining orders!!!! Laughing

Fine your right now can we go post elsewhere?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:17 pm

My comment was not to upset you.... i was just pointing facts!! And yes you indeed will be a great sellsmen.... there is no shame on that... its a great job like everything else!!

But you have to know how to separate things... you can not debate like if you were selling products...lol... because those sellsmen dont know how to lose... thats my point!! I remember the last sellmen that came to my house... man the guy was all the afternoon trying to sell an encyclopedia...lol... and my mom was always sayng NO... What a persistent man :S
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:18 pm

I remember I use to ask people for money over and over till one guy gave me 50 bucks for me to leave him alone!

I scammed people with my annoyance. We should make a topic the usefullness of annoyance!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 pm

You just prove my point!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 pm

No I didn't~
No I didn't No I didn;t~

I'll stop saying this if I agree I didn;t. Laughing
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2