Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things...

+2
Son Goku
VEGETA_DTX
6 posters

Go down

Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... Empty Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things...

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:38 am

http://io9.com/5029471/dragonballs-chi-chi-shows-us-her-right-hook-and-spills-some-spoilers

He looks just like Goku from cartoon-anime, his face, and his blue eyes...?
YEEEES! YEEES CHATWIN HAVE BLUE EYES JUST LIKE GOKU IN ANIME!!! Yeeees you soooo watched DB its so obvious........
IS THIS JAMIE ON CRACK!?!?!?!! IS THE WHOLE FUCKING INTERNET ON CRACK OR I'M JUST DREAMING THIS!?!?!?
I think its better for them to shut up, because every time someone talks from their crew, he reveals that nobody of them ever known what DB is, before all this...No I am not joking nor I'm being sarcastic, I am pretty SURE that NOBODY of them ever knew what DB is except maybe Marsters! but I wouldn't be surprised that even he's just "posing" for the sake of keeping some hope for this movie...

You see, just like YOU! Jamie Chung! "can go on about this!"(but she obviously was on drugs + she don't know what DB is...) THE SAME WAY I can go on about HOW THIS MOVIE SUUUUUUUCK!!!! OK!?
I think I really could go on for months talking how this movie SUCK! and never to get tired! in fact its probably the only satisfaction I have at this point...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... Left_bar_bleue100/100Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... Empty Re: Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things...

Post by Son Goku Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:16 pm

lol, you have gone on for months about how this movie will suck just like the rest of us.

But yeah, it's apparent that Jamie Chung has never seen a picture of Goku or else she wouldn't be spewing all that bull crap out of her mouth about the specific ways in which Chatwin looks like Goku. I think Emmy Rossum even admitted that she never read the manga and just the script.

Not that it matters though, George Clooney read some of the Batman comics before and look how horrible he was in Batman & Robin.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... Left_bar_bleue100/100Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things... Empty Re: Jamie Chung talking ridiculous things...

Post by Tlaloc Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:36 pm

This is proof Chung is an ignorant fresa woman.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:16 pm

but what is unbelievable that she talks like - MAN ITS SO GREAT ITS SO EXCITING...
she even don't know WHY or HOW, but its "GREAT", it really sound like somebody told her:
"Look Jamie! there are lots of pissed of nerds out there, and we all tend to give them some hope for this movie, so sound as much excited as you can about it, in every interview please! we know you like that samurai role and that you don't give a shit about Chi Chi role and whole DB but please sound excited!!!"

I could bet its like that! Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:54 pm

That's what actors are paid to do for every movie. It's part of their contract to promote it. Heck, the whole cast of Batman & Robin, George Clooney included, went on Oprah and talked about how great their movie, was, then it turned out to be a complete disaster.

Years later, Clooney admitted that he and Schumaker helped send the Batman film franchise to the emergency room.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Radek Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am

wow she sounds stupid the only character with blue eyes in Dragonball is Bulma and they still screwed that up... but the hell with that I would fuck the shit out of Jamie hands down along with Emmy and Euriko...btw anyone seen the leaked Wolverine trailer....Gambit looks kick ass

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:22 am

Wolverine trailer...What movie is called "Wolverine"? I don't know.... I dislike X-Man movies...I don't blame those who like it, because most of them never read the comic or such, but only watched the movie, but it is also not faithful...
But oh well they at least obviously put a little effort in order to resemble the original characters...for the difference of this shit.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Radek Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:57 pm

X Man Origins: Wolverine...

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:43 pm

Son Goku wrote:That's what actors are paid to do for every movie. It's part of their contract to promote it. Heck, the whole cast of Batman & Robin, George Clooney included, went on Oprah and talked about how great their movie, was, then it turned out to be a complete disaster.

Years later, Clooney admitted that he and Schumaker helped send the Batman film franchise to the emergency room.

I do like Forever, but yes; B&R sucked.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demetri J. Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:31 am

Y is Chi chi dressed like that.

Demetri J.
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

http://wikipedia.org

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Because she is Jamie Chung and not Chi Chi Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:56 pm

He looks just like Goku from cartoon-anime, his face, and his blue eyes...?

HUH!? Question He does have blue eyes...WHEN HE GOES SSJ Mad (not quite blue but lets let it be for now)
And his face...His face isnt anything like Gokus, wtf!!WTF!!! Some one is playing dumb in this story and i know it isnt us!!!
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:59 am

Like I said, she talks ridiculous thins just to rise the hope of it :/
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down