Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Another interviw with Jamie Chung EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Another interviw with Jamie Chung

+2
Skritz
VEGETA_DTX
6 posters

Go down

Another interviw with Jamie Chung Empty Another interviw with Jamie Chung

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:54 am

Jamie Chung, she appeared at the interview room in very high tension. As soon as she found out I was Japanese, she asked me the question, “Is it true that all Dragon Ball characters names derive from the name of vegetables?” The name of the Saiyan is so, I explained, she said “Well, what does Chi-chi mean in Japanese? Shooting place in Mexico, the crew spoke Spanish, all of them laughed when they called my name Chi-chi, I asked why they were laughing, they said that Chi-chi means boobs in Spanish!” I was surprised, in fact almost the same meaning in Japanese, when I told her it, “No!” She was shocked and put her hands on her head, but she rebound quickly, and showed an impish smile.

She is 25-years-old, a Korean American who was born and raised in San Francisco. The family lived in the Japan Town, She grew up surrounded by Japanese culture. The city where anime events are often held is her playground, Jamie says “Dragon Ball” and “Hello Kitty” is her Idol.

She knows the importance and high-visibility of Dragon Ball in Japan, so she take great care of Japanese fans.

“I know that a lot of Japanese actors wanted to play the movie’s roles, so I gave my best for Japanese fans to be satisfied with it, I’m happy if you enjoy. Director James Wong did diligent research, he read a lot of Japanese manga, I’m sure that this movie will be respecting the original as much as possible. I heard that his son who hadn’t read Dragon Ball yet, read it around this time and was fascinated with it. Japanese people may think the Japanese should be cast more in the movie, but when we thought of the story, Goku is an alien. Justin Chatwin looks astonishingly like Goku, I think he is exactly like Goku. He looks like Japanese a little bit (laugh). ”

The most powerful woman to play, her weak scene was……

“Chi-chi is one of the strongest women. To play the action heroine is the dream of every actress. There are a lot of roles for romantic comedy and melodrama, but action heroine not so much. Producer Stephen Chow couldn’t come to the set, but he gave us a lot of the ideas for actions before the shooting, at the same time I watched the Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle to research action scenes. Staff of action sequences were very excellent, and I believe it will be amazing scenes mixed with various martial arts like tae kwon do and so on.

Jamie is slender and it looks like she has excellent reflexes. Her most
difficult scene was not action scene, she said.

“It was kiss scene, because it was the first time for me……. This didn’t have choreography (unlike the action scenes), I had to think for myself. I was so nervous. It was very difficult, more so than action scenes (laughs).”

When I asked about Eriko Tamura, she showed beaming face.

“Eriko is a very good friend! She is a great, beautiful, cute and polite. She played Mai, a very evil and dark character, though she is very good and cheerful. But she is a method actor (acting based on the experience) so she got into the role even in the break time of shooting and controlled herself if she wanted to have a chat. She tried very hard.

Thanx to Son Goku!

My comment:
Yet again Jamie Chung talk ridiculously funny stuff... Evil or Very Mad
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Another interviw with Jamie Chung Left_bar_bleue100/100Another interviw with Jamie Chung Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another interviw with Jamie Chung Empty Re: Another interviw with Jamie Chung

Post by Skritz Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:48 am

*facepalm*
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:20 am

Skritz wrote:*facepalm*

agreed...

And about actress' reaction on finding out about ChiChi's name... Watch Anime before U take the roll!

That stands for everyone...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Another interviw with Jamie Chung Left_bar_bleue100/100Another interviw with Jamie Chung Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 am

Proof that she is nothing more that a mindless bimbo. lol, you guys should see her samurai girl pic! She looks stupidly funny in it trying to look though lol!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 pm

i am japanese......and id tell this straight to her in the face on behalf of all the 2ch users.....WE ARE NOT SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 am

Wow! You are japanese Luffy? I sure wish my japanese friend were against this movie but he is in favor.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 pm

“I know that a lot of Japanese actors wanted to play the movie’s roles, so I gave my best for Japanese fans to be satisfied with it, I’m happy if you enjoy. Director James Wong did diligent research, he read a lot of Japanese manga, I’m sure that this movie will be respecting the original as much as possible. I Justin Chatwin looks astonishingly like Goku, I think he is exactly like Goku. He looks like Japanese a little bit (laugh). ”

RIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!! And pigs fly!!!!

I wonder how much Fox paid them to talk bullshit......!?!?
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Saiyan Prince wrote:
“I know that a lot of Japanese actors wanted to play the movie’s roles, so I gave my best for Japanese fans to be satisfied with it, I’m happy if you enjoy. Director James Wong did diligent research, he read a lot of Japanese manga, I’m sure that this movie will be respecting the original as much as possible. I Justin Chatwin looks astonishingly like Goku, I think he is exactly like Goku. He looks like Japanese a little bit (laugh). ”

RIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!! And pigs fly!!!!

I wonder how much Fox paid them to talk bullshit......!?!?

Don't worry its all included in their big fat fee AND their "%" grrrrr...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down