Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm)

4 posters

Go down

Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) Empty Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm)

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:11 am

The following interviews were translated on dbthemovie.com

Justin Chatwin interview:

In preparation for the role, of course I read the original manga (all of it), in addition, I read Monkey King a little, because Dragonball is based on Monkey King. And during the break time of shooting, I got into Goku’s character, telling jokes with other cast in search of the real communication which can be used in acting.

This is the most interesting movie for me. Because I have never fought with anyone though, I trained in the martial arts and acrobatics, and then we shot it. That’s fun as well as challenging. When fighting with Eriko (Tamura), she punched me in the face, actually she intended to hit lightly, but…it was a clean hit (laugh) She said “I’m sorry!” and apologized to me, but thanks to her, we could shoot very powerful action scene. Through this work, I think I could learn a lot of things.

Highlights of this movie are the action scenes, and amazing visual effects will be made at post production, so I’m looking forward to seeing it. About Kamehameha I can only imagine it now. I’m so excited. And this movie is the coming-of-age story about a boy, though this is set in a sci-fi world, in my opinion, my best scene is the moment when the characters who got together for the same purpose relate to each other.

87eleven interview:

Each characters has a different fighting style. For example, Goku’s fighting style is a hybrid of capoeira, karate and so on. Chi-Chi’s fighting style is based on kick boxing (Muay Thai) style, Master Roshi and Gohan are based on traditional Chinese martial arts (southern style). Justin has good muscle strength of the lower body so to harness this strength, we let him do action. His capoeira motion is very good. He has no experience in the martial arts at all, we had to teach him from scratch. But he is doing very well for the two-month training period.

The highlight of this movie is the fight between Goku and Piccolo. I think it has a tremendous impact. Goku and Gohan’s fight is comical, and Chi-Chi does a Jackie Chan-like battle. Each character has a unique twist on martial arts.

The teaser trailer in Japan, I didn’t see it but a lot of people said they saw it. They describe it that characters don’t appear at first, but the solar eclipse appears in space (like the image Danny Boyle director’s Sunshine) and the eclipse changes to a dragon ball and seven balls fly in space and DRAGONBALL logo appears. Narration is Ichirou Nagai, Japanese famous voice actor in dragonball anime, voice of karin-sama (Goku’s master cat) and Tsuru sennin. If I see teaser trailer I report it.

And finally the Fox interview:

The film was completed a while ago, and the reasons for moving the film’s release date from this summer to next spring was to insure that all of the needed special effects were completed. We have a source that is very close to the film. And he/she says that the first edit is done, and that it has been shown to those “higher ups” at Fox. And that they love the finished film. Our studio contact, who we aren’t allowed to name at the moment, worked on the production, and has seen the completed movie. Everyone involved seems to think they have a hit on their hands, and he even went on to say that it was “pretty darn awesome. There is certainly talk about a sequel. I have no doubt that it will happen. I’m sure that it will be a trilogy.
Thans to Son Goku!

My comment:
WHAT THE HELL!!!!??? Chatwin doing capoeira strong muscles on legs WTF ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT....we know that his stunt double knows capoiera so he is lying to us just to make us think that there are actually some fight scenes done by him....c'mon....

AND ALL THOSE RIDICULOUS THINGS LIKE HE ROAD THE MANGA(MWAHAHHA) just make me even more sure that these interviews are FAKE and that are contra rumor to the previous rumor!

here's one quote from what I said to son Goku when he informed me about it -
Honestly, I don't believe this is the real interview...Think about it a little bit...for about few weeks there were NO REAL NEWS at all, and then suddenly! that GREAT rumor appeared, and www.dragonballmovieblog.com HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT IT but instead right away they came up with some fake interview with Fox...I mean yea right....HOW'S THAT!? that after all the time without any news, SUDDENLY some interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and fox appears RIGHT WHEN THE RUMOR APPEARED.

So they were pretty sure it is fake rumor, and felt comfortable to make their OWN contra rumor...

If it is true what I'm saying then I am disgusted...I hate DBMB.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) Empty Re: Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm)

Post by Radek Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:51 am

I sorry but the interview is real, it's from the Roadshow magazine we already saw, and superheroflix is a credible site so unfortunetly I believe it too...

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) Empty Re: Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm)

Post by Son Goku Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:45 am

Unfortunately the Chatwin interview is real. I don't know if that's really what he said since it's a translation that someone wrote for dbthemovie.com.

The counter-rumor about Fox loving the movie is obviously a fake.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with Chatwin, 87eleven and Fox(so suddenly hmm) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Radek Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:29 pm

any proof to why it's fake...or is that you just can't accept it...

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Any proof that it's real? Why is there no proof? There's no more proof that this is real than the first rumor. I mean, come on just read it. It sounds like some fanboy of the movie who's already desperate for sequels is doing free advertising for Fox by putting out the second, counter-rumor.

I'll believe it when I see some valid evidence. As of now, the only statement I believe is the official statement from Fox, which denies the first rumor and states the movie is slated for an April '09 release. If the 'higher-ups' were so excited about it they'd make an official statement about it.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:32 pm

@Radek, I admit that I have no valid proofs its just that I guess it MIGHT be, and I STRONGLY hope!

@Son Goku, PERFECTLY said! right now you stolen the words from my mind...
It really looks kinda transparent, I mean c'mon, no news about the movie at all and then SUDDENLY this right after the cancellation rumor...

I will still contact Shigeo and try to get what is written there...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSaiyan_4 Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Whatever this is crap! They really should fire Justin Chatwin bc theres no way he will ever look like Goku in a year, unless they go through some intense training thats more intense than what that Maguire kid from spiderman went thru.
SuperSaiyan_4
SuperSaiyan_4
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:41 am

Thanx for joining us SuperSaiyan_4! Wink

I am afraid that even he'd train whole his life it won't look like Goku's body... Even if we imagine that its somehow possible then again his face and hair can't look like Goku's and all that edgy style can't be transfered to live action thats why live action movies mostly ruin feeling of anime :/
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down