Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview

+3
Son Goku
Tlaloc
VEGETA_DTX
7 posters

Go down

Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview Empty Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Here's the interview of Emmy Rossum and Chow Yun Fat translated by some anonymous person on dbthemovie.com, so COUNT it preeeetty much be preeeetty false...

Chow Yun Fat interview:
He saw the Japanese magazine which the press brought from Japan, the cover girl is Japanese actress Akina Minamai, and said, “Oh! Master Roshi loves her! Kawaii nee! (Cute, in Japanese)” he laughed and sat back in the chair and said in a deep voice “Welcome to Durango! Nice to meet you!”

He then talked about the Character of Master Roshi, “He is funny, very funny. (laugh) This is the first time to play a manga character in my career. Comic and movie is different, so I hope you will like my acting.”

And about his preparation for the role, “The script was very well written, I didn’t worry about it. Character is very fascinating and dramatic. The important thing for an actor is not money or work, but whether the character is fascinating or not.” He explained the similarities between him and Master Roshi, “He and I love ladies. But my wife is always around me, so I can’t be looking at ladies so much.”

He gave his opinion on Justin Chatwin, “I think he is handsomer than the manga character. I’m sure that the fans of the original manga will love him. And you guys, what did you think when you heard I would play Master Roshi?” the press said they were very surprised.

Chow replied with, “Who do you think suits the role of Master Roshi?” NO! Chow Yun-Fat is best! “Cheers! I will treat you to dinner later. Anyway, the movie is an adventure following the original manga and animation. Thank you for your support.”

Emmy Rossum interview:
I am a big fan of Bulma. Because she is very energetic, sexy, and has a strong will. I think it is an honor to play the girl who is drawn as one of the smartest girls in the world. I will make the best use of her intellect, high motivation and reckless character which are drawn in the original in my acting. But because this is the live action movie, I have to do a little more three-dimensional acting.

I hope I can rightly play Bluma who the fans saw and loved, and I want to make them happy. I know how much responsibility I have, and I have a great love for her. I think I resemble her. Both of us will do what we decide to do, and we are fascinated with the boys. And we have a passion for the goal of our life and carry a torch for it.

She gave her opinion on Justin Chatwin, “I think he is wonderful. He acts the change of Goku growing up gradually very well. He, as well as us, was researching quite a lot to be able to play Goku properly.”

“Shooting is very fun. In a chasing scene, I had to hang down from height of 10 meters. That was a very exciting experience. It was a lot of fun to study. How cool am I since I can shoot a gun or ride a motorcycle for action scenes? (laugh).”

About the three-wheele motorcycle, “Well, it’s like a snowmobile with tires. It’s very powerful and can run at a maximum speed of 240 kilometers per hour. After the end of shooting I will bring it back home.(laugh)”

Thanks to Son Goku!

My comment:
I am a big fan of Bulma
*Chock in laugh and disgusted in the same time*
Just like I said to Son Goku:
roflmaololomgz!!!! Yeaah yeeaaah never ever HEARD about the DB before this movie and now SUDDENLY everybody are fans of the DB...just so transparent...just a retarded hope-up move by Fox...or by that guy who "properly" translated it.

Man the more I read thess interviews the more I think they're fake...It just sound so ridiculously and obviously stupid and retarded. Its like Emmy and Chow are the biggest lairs in the world...so I'd probably say that guy translated it wrongly on purpose...but who knows maybe they are such big lairs or simply don't know what they are talking about.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview Left_bar_bleue100/100Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview Empty Re: Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview

Post by Tlaloc Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Chow Yun Fat interview:
Anyway, the movie is an adventure following the original manga and animation.

A big fat lie.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview Left_bar_bleue100/100Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview Empty Re: Chow Yun Fat & Emmy Rossum interview

Post by Son Goku Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Everything they say is a lie as far as I'm concerned.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:06 am

Seconded.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:19 am

Yeah right. Rolling Eyes Its like Micheal Bay who amde Transformers. He never watched the damn show. I keep finding similarity with those two films.
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Radek Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:37 pm

why would they like ....whats so hard about learning their character and liking it....whats so hard about grabbing a dvd and watching the shows or reading the manga...you can freaking read the manga online...it's not that hard...

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:17 am

They don't need it, they would change it totally whether they read it or not... they are hollywood and its in their blood to screw up every good thing...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:57 pm

One word: "bullshit!!"

They are full of it...This is not the only movie that wasnt made like the original story, manga, game or what ever...Fox just ruins it and tryes to make a "blockbuster" and earn shit load of money!!!!
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Of course! regular movies are small fish for them...they want a BIG FISH! they want every movie they make to become blockbuster and to bring them even MORE money, even though they have so much money that they are chocking in it...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Thanks for featuring my video at the top.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:41 am

No problem Wink I am glad to see its ok with you? if it is, it will stay there with those vids together, and I will eventually add some more, but right now I aim more on those funny videos, its more attractive for fans Smile

But surely your vid is very very good since its telling the straight point, its relatively short and suitable for watching, and it can be taken seriously very easily.
Though, for example, my vids can't be taken much seriously cuz of all the screaming I wrote, but its not bad for rising up the moral Very Happy - LET ME HEAR, WHO WE ARE!!?!?! - SAIYAAAANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!?!!??!?! - SAIYAAAAAAANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So I thought with the combination of funny, serious, and mad videos we will get the best result Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 am

Good thinking.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:32 am

Well Fuck Him,

He gave his opinion on Justin Chatwin, “I think he is handsomer than the manga character. I’m sure that the fans of the original manga will love him. And you guys, what did you think when you heard I would play Master Roshi?” the press said they were very surprised.

No we will NOT love him, We're not Faggots like YOU.
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:53 am

Hawttdawgg wrote:Well Fuck Him,

No we will NOT love him, We're not Faggots like YOU.

lol wel said.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down