Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas

+5
Jessica Raine
Son Goku
VEGETA_DTX
Nikku
Tlaloc
9 posters

Go down

Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas Empty Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Rascacolas is Spanish for Buttscratcher. Taken from that sheep blog dbthemovie.com

The January issue of Japanese magazine Cinecon Walker has a new interview with Justin Chatwin (Goku) and Emmy Rossum (Bulma). Thanks to our source in Japan we have a translation.

Justin: To be honest, I felt strong pressure. Because my friends are all fans of Dragonball.

Emmy: Me too. I felt anxious because I’m a (Dragonball) fan and love the comics and anime. But when I got the role, I was incredibly happy. So I decided to enjoy it and to do my best as Bulma.

Justin: To me, to play Goku is such an honor.

The story of the movie is veiled in secrecy at this time. According to Justin, It seems that Goku will appear as a high school student.

Justin: Goku can’t fit in high school. A kind of outsider. And the death of his grandfather sets his fate up. So he starts on his journey and follows a different path.

Emmy: Bulma is a character who teams up with him. So we we get along pretty well. I acted a comical part with Chow Yun-Fat as Master Roshi. We were in Mexico and we could only speak English, so the three of us got together very well. I’m sure that our good team work will come through on film.

Justin: There are many action scenes that the director James Wong did carefully with visuals effects.

It seems that Justin had to train hard for the role.

Justin: For five months of shooting, I went to the gym after each day and worked out. I drank protein six times a day. So I was called the “Crazy Ninja” in Mexico City (laugh).

Emmy: Yeah, he was like a beast (laugh). Unlike Goku, my action scenes are using weapons and inventions. It was very hard but I think it made me mentally stronger.

Finally, we asked them about Japanese comics consistently coming to Hollywood in live-action.

Emmy: I think it’s because they have wonderful stories. In addition, they’re universal. It’s not surprising that Hollywood wants to make them into films.

Justin: Hollywood is superior in the technical things such as VFX, and they have various techniques in storytelling so that they can make Japanese comics into film. This movie too, it’s a condensed version of the original comic’s epic story. It’s difficult to express the themes verbally, but on film it can be easily expressed for kids.

Lies, all lies. And this time they dare do it to a japanese magazine.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas Empty Re: Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:03 am

Hey, I posted my thoughts in the quote!

The January issue of Japanese magazine Cinecon Walker has a new interview with Justin Chatwin (Goku) and Emmy Rossum (Bulma). Thanks to our source in Japan we have a translation.

Justin: To be honest, I felt strong pressure. Because my friends are all fans of Dragonball.

Nikku - So, you WANT them to not be your friends anymore?

Emmy: Me too. I felt anxious because I’m a (Dragonball) fan and love the comics and anime. But when I got the role, I was incredibly happy. So I decided to enjoy it and to do my best as Bulma.

Nikku - No you are not a fan you lying butt scratching bitch.

Nikku - Yeah, okay!

The story of the movie is veiled in secrecy at this time. According to Justin, It seems that Goku will appear as a high school student.

Nikku - Why? WHYYYYYY!?!?

Justin: Goku can’t fit in high school. A kind of outsider. And the death of his grandfather sets his fate up. So he starts on his journey and follows a different path.

Nikku - ha. Ha. Ha. Maybe because he never fucking WENT to high school in the first place!?

Emmy: Bulma is a character who teams up with him. So we we get along pretty well. I acted a comical part with Chow Yun-Fat as Master Roshi. We were in Mexico and we could only speak English, so the three of us got together very well. I’m sure that our good team work will come through on film.

Nikku - Comical part? Wait lemme guess. Is it "Did you just fart?"

Justin: There are many action scenes that the director James Wong did carefully with visuals effects.

Nikku - Carefully to replicate the DB anime? I think not, fartknocker.

Justin: For five months of shooting, I went to the gym after each day and worked out. I drank protein six times a day. So I was called the “Crazy Ninja” in Mexico City (laugh).

Nikku - O_o You lying turd! If you did go to a gym, you wouldn't be so effing scrawny AND they wouldn't need to make the Gawku costume so bloody baggy to create the illusion your well built! And why were you called the "crazy ninja"? If you're gonna make up that you got a nickname, make it one thats related to what you (say you) were doing!

Emmy: Yeah, he was like a beast (laugh). Unlike Goku, my action scenes are using weapons and inventions. It was very hard but I think it made me mentally stronger.

Nikku - Yes, because Bulma had MANY many many action scenes didn't she? Made you mentally stronger, what...?

Finally, we asked them about Japanese comics consistently coming to Hollywood in live-action.

Nikku - Heh. You mean Hollywood taking well loved MANGA, pulling their pants down and brutally butt-fucking them.

Emmy: I think it’s because they have wonderful stories. In addition, they’re universal. It’s not surprising that Hollywood wants to make them into films.

Nikku - Shut up whore.

Justin: Hollywood is superior in the technical things such as VFX, and they have various techniques in storytelling so that they can make Japanese comics into film. This movie too, it’s a condensed version of the original comic’s epic story. It’s difficult to express the themes verbally, but on film it can be easily expressed for kids.

Nikku - Um... no. Hollywood is superior in fucking up well loved things. And Dragonball Evolution is an extremely fucked up version of Dragonball.

Nikku then kills the both of them.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas Empty Re: Interview with Justin Chatfail and Emmy Rascacolas

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:27 am

Nikku wrote:Hey, I posted my thoughts in the quote!

Nikku - So, you WANT them to not be your friends anymore?

Nikku - No you are not a fan you lying butt scratching bitch.

Nikku - Yeah, okay!

Nikku - Why? WHYYYYYY!?!?

Nikku - ha. Ha. Ha. Maybe because he never fucking WENT to high school in the first place!?

Nikku - Comical part? Wait lemme guess. Is it "Did you just fart?"

Nikku - Carefully to replicate the DB anime? I think not, fartknocker.

Nikku - O_o You lying turd! If you did go to a gym, you wouldn't be so effing scrawny AND they wouldn't need to make the Gawku costume so bloody baggy to create the illusion your well built! And why were you called the "crazy ninja"? If you're gonna make up that you got a nickname, make it one thats related to what you (say you) were doing!

Nikku - Yes, because Bulma had MANY many many action scenes didn't she? Made you mentally stronger, what...?

Nikku - Heh. You mean Hollywood taking well loved MANGA, pulling their pants down and brutally butt-fucking them.

Nikku - Shut up whore.

Nikku - Um... no. Hollywood is superior in fucking up well loved things. And Dragonball Evolution is an extremely fucked up version of Dragonball.

Nikku then kills the both of them.

Nikku man! YOU ROCK! I couldn't said it better myself Smile PERFECT!

STUPID LIERS LIERS LIERS I HATE THEM!!!!!!!! just for the purpose of hyping up and getting their money and fame!!! GRRRR!!!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Tlaloc wrote:

Never before have I read such a flagrant load of B.S. in my life. I'm not saying you'll get big or anything after 5 months, but come on. I go to the gym all the time and drink protein shakes. If you drank that much 6 times, your stomach would explode and/or your kidneys will fail. This piece of crap is a couch potato if there ever was one. Such b.s. He has the body of someone who sits around all day and doesn't eat anything.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Absolutely agreed!
He is thin as I am, yet he is not defined at all, yet she claims for him to be a beast LOL.
What a bunch of lies...

If he drink it six times a day, by doing only 10 push ups everyday he should definitely at least get heavier for about 10-20 kilograms...
I mean come on! SIX TIMES A DAY! hahaha what bullcrap...

Also
Some martial artists say do not take more proteins than you can spend! cause all that extra you took and didn't spent through workout will make a "fatness effect"(losing breath easily, being slower, and having worse coordination and balance) even though you will look buff.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:05 pm

heh nice Nikku. man these guys are stoopid.
I like how it said something about how it will make the film easily expressed for kids or whatever...they're admitting it's simplistic dumbed-down garbage!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:25 pm

They're making it so kids can relate to it. Not just any kids...kids sheltered by their soccer-moms. Just like this movie was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWpmPGCR1c&feature=channel_page
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Crazy Ninja? More like Skinny White Douche!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Hehe! Thanks guys!

The protein shake bit is bollocks. If you drank that much, like Goku said, your stomach would explode. I drank 1 milkshake in one go last night and my stomach felt really full. I mean REALLY full. I couldn't consume anything for ages.

Chatlose is gonna be in a severe coma and intensive care after the premiere, I'm tellin' ya!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:50 pm

YAY COMA CHATWIN!

ewww I saw batman butt...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 am

Nikku wrote:
Fagwin is gonna be in a severe coma and intensive care after the premiere, I'm tellin' ya!
we can only hope...

or inflict the beating ourselves
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 am

^Haha! yes beating per character Smile every character of DBZ have rights to blast Fox as many times he wants for 10 minutes Smile
That would've been a true massacre...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:19 am

oh yeah there would be blood and guts everywhere...COOL!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:45 am

Fucking amekou, insulting japanese ingenuity in CG, have they seen Casshern? have they not seen the trailer for Goemon live action? or Shinobi: Heart under blade????????? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DISSING OUR 3D competency! o bitch and most of your CG workers are from either Canada or Europe, STFU!
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:43 am

affraid OMG! So many grown up people know about DB and love it... Who the hell will beleave this crap!? Evil or Very Mad
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:Fucking amekou, insulting japanese ingenuity in CG, have they seen Casshern? have they not seen the trailer for Goemon live action? or Shinobi: Heart under blade????????? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DISSING OUR 3D competency! o bitch and most of your CG workers are from either Canada or Europe, STFU!

That's absolutely true! have they seen Final Fantasy Advent Children WHICH IS MADE IN 2005!!!!! it looks 99999 better than any of their nowadays CGI movies.
And haha yes! the sickest thing of all is that most of their CG artists are Canadians, Britains, Chinese, Ukrainian, Russians and JAPANESE pretty much Very Happy I mean c'mon...

just watch ANY movie with some serious CGI in this world and if you don't see at least ONE Japanese-like name and surname then I permit you to bind me to the chair and let DBE trailer play in eternal loop in front of me while my eyes are sticked with the stick tape and cannot close Smile

Most talented people for:
1.Visual Arts (3D design/Anime mostly)
2.Technology
3.Culture protecting
4.Martial Arts
5.Being practical and effective
6.Always impressive and always having something interesting to show

Were always, in my personal opinion the Japanese...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:29 am

if you are saying organized martial arts( as in ranking and hierchy) yes it would be Japanese

but any martial artist would tell you that it doesnt matter what system of fighting you use, its how well you have trained in it....

other than that, I'd say the more quicker and deadlier martial arts are either Krav Maga(Israel) and Kali(Phillippines)

as for something new, I find South Korea does that pretty well but thats just me...

I think japan is still first in tech but China will catch up soon..... very soon

practical and effective? umm a little far....but they are trying lol...they're handling the lower birth rates and economy not very well actually....but its hard to tell...since they spend so much time working
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:20 am

It is sad that Israel has such good martial art. And I hope China does not become a world power as Mexico deserves it more.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:

That's absolutely true! have they seen Final Fantasy Advent Children WHICH IS MADE IN 2005!!!!! it looks 99999 better than any of their nowadays CGI movies.
ADVENT CHILDREN WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ILL! did nebody see the sequel? i didnt, i'll probly watch it online someday if i can find it
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:38 am

I fel like double-rasenganing them!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down