Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million

+3
4Neodemon
Nikku
Tlaloc
7 posters

Go down

Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million Empty Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million

Post by Tlaloc Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million Left_bar_bleue100/100Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million Empty Re: Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million

Post by Nikku Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:16 pm

What a load of bullshit. He basically bashed what Dragonball started out as - a kid in an orange (it was more red Chatwin you tosser) outfit fighting people and going on adventures. How exactly would that make you lose half the audience? I've never seen a film in which that has been done before, but oh no, you'd lose half the audience, so let's transform the character into an angsty emo high schoolr that doesn't want to fight and only desires going to teenage parties and tongue wrestling with girls.

And LMFAO @ the budget. What the hell was the official budget anyways? See guys, when you're gonna lie about stuff, make sure that you all agree on the thing first and then start lying.

I want to kill them now. Now. NOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million Left_bar_bleue100/100Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million Empty Re: Chatfail interview, he says budget is of $120 million

Post by 4Neodemon Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Q. So how did you cope with the pressure? Do you block it out?
Justin Chatwin: It’s ridiculous if you go into this movie and come out saying: “That’s not the Dragonball I remember!” If you started a movie with a kid running around in orange suits kicking people you’d lose half the audience straight away. You have to start the story with the kid who’s alienated in high school and who isn’t clicking with anything. So, I concentrated on making Goku someone believable and someone you could believe in.

WTF???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Oh my GOD... KAMI please save me..lol
This guy is a joke... seriously!!! If he is being paid to say that bullshit, i can understand!!! BUT if he really thinks in that way.. he is a fucking moron!!!
They've taken out the stuff that makes it good and different and replaced it with cliche shit, thats why DBE IS GARBAGE..that is the main reason why they are going to lose half the audience!!! Jesus.. Once again i say.. There are a lotof CRAZY people in this world Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:34 pm

The link isn't working. I can't even get into alliwanthere.com. Is it legit? Could you post the entire interview?

Nikku wrote:What a load of bullshit. He basically bashed what Dragonball started out as - a kid in an orange (it was more red Chatwin you tosser)

He actually did wear orange. That's how it looked on the manga covers anyway. I think TOEI just messed up the coloring of the gi.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:48 am

He wears blue "gi" in GT
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by K A I Z E N Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 am

4Neodemon wrote:Q. So how did you cope with the pressure? Do you block it out?
Justin Chatwin: It’s ridiculous if you go into this movie and come out saying: “That’s not the Dragonball I remember!” If you started a movie with a kid running around in orange suits kicking people you’d lose half the audience straight away. You have to start the story with the kid who’s alienated in high school and who isn’t clicking with anything. So, I concentrated on making Goku someone believable and someone you could believe in.

WTF???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Oh my GOD... KAMI please save me..lol
This guy is a joke... seriously!!! If he is being paid to say that bullshit, i can understand!!! BUT if he really thinks in that way.. he is a fucking moron!!!
They've taken out the stuff that makes it good and different and replaced it with cliche shit, thats why DBE IS GARBAGE..that is the main reason why they are going to lose half the audience!!! Jesus.. Once again i say.. There are a lotof CRAZY people in this world Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Lose half the audience???????
Hahahahaha because what they did is working SOOOOOOOO WELLLLLLLLL [Sarcasm]

*Face Palms Justin Shatwin*

K A I Z E N
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:32 am

Son Goku wrote:The link isn't working. I can't even get into alliwanthere.com. Is it legit? Could you post the entire interview?

Nikku wrote:What a load of bullshit. He basically bashed what Dragonball started out as - a kid in an orange (it was more red Chatwin you tosser)

He actually did wear orange. That's how it looked on the manga covers anyway. I think TOEI just messed up the coloring of the gi.

Darn it! They probably took the the entire site down because of it!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:32 pm

It's working for me now.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Lol, Fuck Chatfail I thinks he lost a lot of people by having a 18yrs old loser who's never had a girlfriends, fails at life, looks and acts wimpy, and fights so terrible. If i was at the theathers and I saw 3mins of the Evolution Fail in theathers I would've left and demanded my money back . It's fucking movie stop trying compareit to your fail ass life We saw that same gay ass storyline in so many movies. If you can't do the movie right don't do it at all or atleastdon't call this fail dragonball.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down