Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2

+2
justinlynch3
Chulance
6 posters

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:51 am

Right, gotta get to them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Chapter 15:Visitor

Dave's apartment/Cairo, Egypt

Sandra: He-he... *starts crying*
Troy: Where the hell are we?
Dave: I'm sorry Sandra I tried to save him but the man he had more than one power. Troy shut up! You should be grateful! The only reason I saved you, is because if he gets your power were all screwed!

Troy: I'm not the grateful type.
Sandra: Jerk. *sniff*

"Back with the others"

Nate returns to the ground landing with first degree burns.

Nate: I managed to *Pant* make it half the way around *cough* the planet…
William: Oh, dear me. Wait a minute.

"William puts his hands on Nate's burns, and they start to heal"

Fawkes: He can fly high, but he can't really take a lot. Then again, he did went a long way.

"back inside"

Anna: He used Troy's powers.
Filipe: So I was right, he can use any ones powers
Anna: Well, that makes him a literal sponge.
Filipe: Okay, next step is calling on powers at will. You can do it with people near you, and you can now apparently use powers of people that aren't
Anna: How do you do it anyway. You just think about the person or something?
Milo:So when I meet people with powers I can keep them permanently? I just thought about Troy, when I think about other people with powers I can use their powers for example..

He focuses on Yamairo ,and teleports. He appears behind Anna and Filipe.

Milo: But anyway who exactly are you guys?

"Yamairo and Isabel"

Yamairo: Well, now, I'm going to teleport us to a deserted place. Sahara seems a good bet

"Yamairo takes both him and Isabel to the Sahara."

Isabel: Now what?
Yamairo: Just use your powers. Do whatever you feel is necessary.
Isabel: Okay, if you say so.

"Isabel starts focusing again. Clouds gather and thunder starts to rain down around them."

Yamairo: This isn't control. Focus on a point!

"Suddenly, a huge bolt strikes the ground, and then another, and another and another in the exact same spot"

Isabel: Is that control!

"The wind starts to blow harder, and Isabel pushes her hands forward. A huge gust erupts from behind her, sending Yamairo flying. He simply teleports back"

Isabel: Sorry
Yamairo: Never mind. That was excellent. You have complete control, or at least almost. We still need to test the limits of your control when is emotional distress. Stop the storm, and wait here.

"Yamairo teleports away. After about 15 minutes, he comes back"

Yamairo: Okay, I'm taking you to see him
Isabel: who?
Yamairo: The man that killed your loved ones
Isabel: WHAT!
Yamairo: If you can stand in his presence without loosing it, then you can kill him.
Isabel: What if I loose it?
Yamairo: I simply take you away and kill you. Your skill can't be let loose
Isabel:...fine then.

"Yamairo grab Isabel and both teleport to Troy's location. They find him, Dave and Sandra"

Yamairo: What the!

He suddenly has a flash back.

Yamairo: Your that guy that teleported in...and your the girl.
Isabel: That him "points to Troy"
Yamairo: Yes
Isabel: So you're the bastard that killed my parents and fiance huh? I have half a mind to murder you were you stand.

"Storm clouds start to form outside"

Isabel: But, seeing as I have to keep calm or die, you can live for now...but I'll kill you one of these days. Count on it
Yamairo: Hmm. Just some clouds. Not complete control, but better than I expected. Now then, mister "points to Dave"?
Dave: You can calm me Dave
Yamairo: Dave! You seem to have powers, and a good measure of control. Does that apply to your lady friend?
Dave:Yeah she can move things with her mind, but who are YOU!
Sandra: So... who are you people?

Suddenly, Yamairo stops time, and walks over to Dave.

Yamairo: He can only teleport it seems.

Yamairo takes the gun and resumes time.

Dave: How the!?
Yamairo: I can also stop time. Now then, I don't want to kill Troy, or rather, I prefer not to.
Isabel: I do!
Yamairo: Yes, but, if Troy were to help us, along with you two, I might consider leaving him alive.
Isabel: I wont
Yamairo: Silence. And to answer your question, we are simply people that help other people with abilities, nothing more. We can train you guys. You game?

Narrator: Dave's apartment is becoming more popular with every passing second. Isabel is still determined to avenge her family, will she succeed. Will Troy,Dave, and Sandra join forces with Yamairo? With Milo and Nate gaining more control of their abilities, what is their next step? Can Zulan be stopped, find out on Heroes Uprising.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Chapter 16:Info

Yamairo: Silence. And to answer your question, we are simply people that help other people with abilities, nothing more. We can train you guys. You game?
Sandra: I'm Sandra, this is Dave.
Troy: It appears you already know me.
Dave:Time Powers and teleporting? That ain't fair. Anyway I really just want Sandra to get some training, so we can go after Zulan!
Yamairo: Zulan? Wait

He shows them the drawing Milo made.

Yamairo: That him?
Sandra:*Teary eyes *Yeah *Sniff* that's the man..
Yamairo: I see. Well, if it's the case, this man is dangerous. Can you tell me what he can do, what you saw him do?
Dave: Well he was able to cool the temperature, and he moved objects with his mind..
Troy: You's guys can do whatever, I'm not hiding from anyone.
Sandra: I'm glad, maybe Zulan can kill you!
Yamairo: It's not about hiding, it's about getting ready. Or do you prefer to die?
Isabel: I can oblige to that!
Yamairo: look, this is not a negotiation. You either come with us, or I kill you were you stand Troy. As for the rest of you, I think we can leave you alone, but first, just come with us, so we can make sure you are in control.

"back to Milo, Anna and Filipe"

Anna: Well, we simply train people like you. We help them get control of their power. And most of them end up helping us.
Filipe:I only know Anna, Yamairo, Holst, Fawkes and William personally, but they've helped dozens of people
Milo: So you train people like me. Well I plan to help out in anyway I can. But, have you ever used your powers to actually help people, or just to hide people with powers?
Filipe: Well, we try to hide them. We rather governments not get their hands on people with powers.
Anna: We think, most likely, they already do.
Milo:Yeah, well I'm a cop. I kinda want to use my abilities, when I'm dealing with criminals.
Filipe: As long as you keep a low profile
Anna: Don't use your powers in plain view we mean
Milo:I think I can manage that

As he thinks about not using powers in plain view, he starts to fade away becoming invisible. He instantly becomes visible once-more.

"William, Nate and Fawkes walk back in"

Fawkes: This one has great control. Just don't let him fly to high.
William: Indeed.
Nate:Well all my practice has come in handy
Milo:Right, well

Milo's eyes suddenly go blank, as he walks over to Holst's painting materials. He picks up a paint-brush, and starts to paint a picture of a regenerating man, in a gun fight with police

Fawkes: What the! First he uses my power, then he used Holst power.
William: Well, this is clearly a bank robbery in New York, proboably And this man is most likely a super powered human.
Anna: We need to get there! Wait...Milo
Filipe: No way, he can't control it yet. We might end up anywhere.
Holst: He's right. We need Yama.
Milo:No, we have to, this guy he's

Milo's cell-phone starts to vibrate in his pocket. He takes his phone out and puts it to his ear
Michael:Hey Milo, bad news. It's Ledge again, we need back-up! Get down here now!Were in Manhattan, near the Vienna Beef restaraunt you always get lunch from!
Milo:But
Michael: NO BUTS!, get down here!

Milo hangs up and sighs.
Milo:I have to go,Look I'll focus on Yamairo's ability.
Nate:Wait, Milo

Milo began to focus on Yamairo and then on the location Michael had mentioned. Filipe,Nate and Anna went over to stop him, but suddenly all four of them vanished in the blink of an eye.

Narrator: Yamairo and Isabel have informed Dave,Sandra, and Troy of their mission to give evolved humans control over their abilities. Will Troy choose to join them, or will he fight for his life? Where has Milo taken Filipe, Nate, and Anna? Will they get to Manhattan to stop Ledge, or will they be teleported to their deaths? Find out on Heroes Uprising!

Last edited by Sylar on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Damn it! X-Force and Iron Man are completely frozen. Do I take over the Iron Man RP and do it myself?

Is Kano going to die in the Heroes arc? I'd like to skip ahead of the Olympus thing for the next Avengers bit.

And have you mentioned HOW Alice was brought back? Even if you did would you mind if I redo it so has to fight the X-Force plan I'm setting up?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Lol, man calm down! Very Happy

No leave the XF and Iron-Man rp completely frozen for now. I have a cool idea for the Iron-Man rp! Just calm down man! Wait for me to finish my HU arc, it's almost done!Just like a day more.

As for Kano dying, wait and see please. I'm not gonna spoil anything thank you very much. Don't skip ahead of the Olympus arc please.

I mentioned how Alice was revived, and she's not Zulan's mother. Also you CANNOT re-do it lol.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Fuck...come on...please?

It's a cool idea...please?! Pretty please with sugar lumps on top?

And It's kinda of a big deal...seeing as the Avengers would get involved if Kano died. BTW, is this happening before or after the Kree arc in the Iron Man RP? If so, then Poll, Son and Vell are already on Earth.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:53 pm

You do know Alice is Kathy's mother?

I mean she's a killer, and Controller is dead. He was killed by Abi back in the Secrete Wars.

Alice is awesome, I wanted to explore her past, and goals in the rp. But fine, I guess.....

Let me finish the HU arc first it's almost done.

If Justin freaking posts as Jason.

Well Kano's alive currently, isn;t he Wink

After the kree arc, let's see Vell/Pol left on a mission to get a machine part needed to construct a Negative Zone portal gun.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

My next arc in Iron Man is bringing back an old friend...Silver Surfer is going to have a nostalgia aneurysm if you catch my drift...

Anyway, she's still coming back. Don't worry. I've said this is going to be an arc based on FMA. Controller and Alice are going to be part of the Homunculus. Cool huh?

Anyway...yes that's it really. Oh yeah

Zulan vs Gaea

You have to be SHITTING me if you think he can take a TK attack from her. That's utter bullshit and overpowering and god modding all in one. This is an Elder God. You need to understand that while I'm paying her now, I'll probably never RP her again.
Elder Gods are the strongest of the Gods. Normal Gods are already powerful enough to fight Zulan and beat him (Kano, Zeus and others). Elders Gods wipe the floor with him (Set, Chthor and Atum, as well as Gaea of course)

There is no conceivable way Zulan or any other human, no matter how strong they become, can defeat an Elder God. Not Milo, not Zulan, not Amber, not Namini, not ANYONE!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Silver Surfer? Hmm seems cool! Well use him as you need, just remember he and Kairi were searching for Thor and Loki.

Humuculis? I sense epic! Humuculis! Your arcs are always so creative Controller, and Alice sound cool!

Okay Lol, your stopping me from doing my arc and it's pissing me off. You really going OOC with Gaea, she wouldn't attack Olympus, she would defend the planet. Your having her directly attack Olympus, I don't want Kano freed, I want the Olympians to not be bothered for the next 3 days.

I want Zulan's group to fight Gaea, not turn sissy good guys. As for the fight between Gaea, and Zulan. I don't acre that she lifted Mjlioner. So what!? She's worthy OMG.He can regenerate, and he's very powerful. Gaea's only major feat is lifting Mjlioner.

Omega Mutants mean INFINITE Potential, thank you very much. Normal gods are indeed powerful, you have no idea with Zulan, and the others of the restarted Agency have been doing. Do you? Can you let me do my freaking story?

Zulan's a mutant, and so are the others you mentioned. Powerful one's at that, your overestimating Gaea. Why can't you just let it go, and let me continue my arc? Zulan's winning the fight, get over it.

It's an RP. The mutants are said to eventually become the strongest race, so calm down.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm

She has yet to attack one God (well, aside from just pushing them aside...like that is going to hurt them)

She's preventing Zulan's team from getting themselves killed. Which is going to happen if they continue to attack the Gods. Zulan may survive, but the others are still human. They'll get killed easily.

And she didn't lift is mechanically. She did it with telekinesis...it's virtuall impossible to lift the mjolnir through non mechanical means (ever if you are worthy to wield it)

And he's still capable of receiving damaged. You're basically avoid all damage given to him. he's shrugging off attacks from a GOD!! How the hell do you figure he's this strong? He's been harmed before by much less. you just want him to win. We'll, then you shouldn't have started this fight, because if I decide to start fighting seriously, Zulan is going down faster than an ant.

I wont let it go because it's not realistic. I mean, I wont allow a plotkai to win you this. Either find a way to win, or just give up, because plot alone is not a reason to give Zulan such a feat when he obviously can't have it. I doubt even Milo could.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Well yes, but she's annoying.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE PLANNED! MY GOD! Stop it stop it! Zulan's team ain't gonna die, Gaea is seriously pissing me off. There not gonna die fighitng the gods, if for once you actually let me do my plot. When it's your plot, you won't let anything stop your plot even if TOAA himself shows up with every marvel cosmic.

They won't die! Also I know how she freaking lifted it! It's not impossible read thor comics! Thor uses TK to move the Mjolnir all the time! She just did it without being one of the wielders, making her a powerful Telekentic.

Also Zulan has the power to regenerate. She attacked once, then he started attacking, and she started blocking with TK pushes. He then went on the attack your overestimating Gaea. Please stop it, she's powerful. But she's been beaten and defeated in the comics many times. Look at her power-set, the powers she has are the only powers she has. She dosen't have super durability she can be hurt by enhanced strength. Also how do you know he's shrugging them off how do you know it's not some ability he's acquired, or some other factor!!!!!?

When's the last time Zulan's had a serious fight without him being manipulated by some other source?Zulan's gotten stronger, trust me. I don't want him to win, I need my plot to continue. You started the fight, Zulan never bothered Gaea.

Let it go. I've found a to win, Zulan's beating her up. He has the feats, so calm down and take a breath. Realize this is a word with flying people, and calm down. Your being very unfair, you just want Gaea to be unstoppable. Now CALM DOWN! I'm continuing my story, so I can finish it and we can get to the next arc.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:51 pm

No he doesn't. He moves it because he has a link to the Mjolnir. Different thing. To move the Mjolnir with your mind is practically impossible. Don't make me search up the effing sources of this, because if it means proving you wrong on this I'm all for it.

Whatever, I've solved your problem, she's stepped down. And Gaea isn't unstoppable...it's just Zulan isn't the one that can stop her. Call Set or Chthor and maybe you'll have a chance.

Don't bullshit me with Zulan's gotten stronger. If suddenly mutants can fight Elder Gods evenly then the Hunters are child's play.

Don't forget Gaea, while not stated, obviously wields massive cosmical and mystical energies. She's a God after all.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Okay I'm sorry I was wrong, man I haven't memorized. Point is Gaea, is a powerful telekentic. It dosen't mean she's TOAA.

I don't need or want to get Elder Gods involved with my plot, but it just wouldn't make sense if the SXM didn't tell her about Kano's kidnapping. Mutants have infinite potential this has been stated, and you know nothing about my plans for the Hunters.

Also Gaea is not god. She fights on even terms with Celestials, Watchers, she can be overpowered by Dr.Strange's enemies. She's not that powerful, just cuz she's an elder god. Any feat she hasn't demonstrated she dosen't have.

Mutants can stop her, now calm down.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Oh right, she's not that powerful. She can fully control the Earth itself, but she isn't that powerful. It's just a shame she isn't on Earth right now.

The rank goes: TOAA>Elder Gods and some cosmic entities>Some omega mutants, the other cosmic entities and Gods>everyone else.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:18 pm

So, can I start the X-Factor arc? Alice will gain an extra power (Lust's extending nails)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Ambient Energy Conversion: Havok absorbs ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body and processes it into plasma. This results in control over an extremely powerful sort of destructive force. At times he is not entirely able to control this ability, which sometimes makes him a danger to those around him unless he wears a special costume to assist him. Havok’s body is constantly in the process of absorbing cosmic radiation. When each of his body’s power-storage cell enclaves reaches its capacity, excess cosmic energy is thereafter absorbed and immediately re-emitted in negligible quantities. Upon the total expenditure of all his available energy, it takes Havok’s body about 16 ½ hours to recharge to its peak level unless he absorbs a large amount of energy at once. The act of concentration involved in releasing his energy in anything other than an omni-directional wave is physically exhausting for Havok if he continues it over an extended period of time. He can absorb cosmic energies from his environment (such as starlight, x-rays, and gamma radiation) and store them within his body cells, metabolizing the energy in order to generate plasma wave discharges that super-heat and disintegrate objects or create concussion bursts by violently displacing air molecules in his path. His ability to absorb energy is so great that he was able to survive being dropped into a large Star, and use it's energy to augment his powers to the point he easily overpowered and beat the likes of Vulcan.

* Plasma Emanation: Ability to shoot or emanate plasma in the form of a blast or discharge, with a tell-tale concentric circle pattern. These waves will emanate from his body in all directions unless he purposefully tries to channel them in a single direction, usually along the length of his arms. This results in control over an extremely powerful sort of destructive force. When Havok strikes an object with the waves of intensity of hot plasma, the sudden vast jump in temperature will often cause objects to shatter, explode, or seemingly disintegrate. Should Havok direct his energy at the lowest level, he can project it towards a human being and his target will suffer a severe headache but will not burn up.

* Flight: Havok can also use stored energy for flight by directing it as a downward thrust.

Heat Immunity: Havok is virtually immune to the effects of most forms of heat.
Radiation Immunity: Havok is virtually immune to the effects of most forms of radiation.

Havok's powers. Justin, can we consider this to be Angies powers as well?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 pm

lol1991 wrote:Ambient Energy Conversion: Havok absorbs ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body and processes it into plasma. This results in control over an extremely powerful sort of destructive force. At times he is not entirely able to control this ability, which sometimes makes him a danger to those around him unless he wears a special costume to assist him. Havok’s body is constantly in the process of absorbing cosmic radiation. When each of his body’s power-storage cell enclaves reaches its capacity, excess cosmic energy is thereafter absorbed and immediately re-emitted in negligible quantities. Upon the total expenditure of all his available energy, it takes Havok’s body about 16 ½ hours to recharge to its peak level unless he absorbs a large amount of energy at once. The act of concentration involved in releasing his energy in anything other than an omni-directional wave is physically exhausting for Havok if he continues it over an extended period of time. He can absorb cosmic energies from his environment (such as starlight, x-rays, and gamma radiation) and store them within his body cells, metabolizing the energy in order to generate plasma wave discharges that super-heat and disintegrate objects or create concussion bursts by violently displacing air molecules in his path. His ability to absorb energy is so great that he was able to survive being dropped into a large Star, and use it's energy to augment his powers to the point he easily overpowered and beat the likes of Vulcan.

* Plasma Emanation: Ability to shoot or emanate plasma in the form of a blast or discharge, with a tell-tale concentric circle pattern. These waves will emanate from his body in all directions unless he purposefully tries to channel them in a single direction, usually along the length of his arms. This results in control over an extremely powerful sort of destructive force. When Havok strikes an object with the waves of intensity of hot plasma, the sudden vast jump in temperature will often cause objects to shatter, explode, or seemingly disintegrate. Should Havok direct his energy at the lowest level, he can project it towards a human being and his target will suffer a severe headache but will not burn up.

* Flight: Havok can also use stored energy for flight by directing it as a downward thrust.

Heat Immunity: Havok is virtually immune to the effects of most forms of heat.
Radiation Immunity: Havok is virtually immune to the effects of most forms of radiation.

Havok's powers. Justin, can we consider this to be Angies powers as well?

Actually yes.

This really adds more to what I was originally thinking about, which was basically the second paragraph. This adds flight, heat and radiation immunity. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:39 pm

that's what I thought...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:11 pm

I'll see ya's in 2, or 3 hours. Later.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Came up with a weakness for the gods!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Spirit energy, Tenshi is higher on the scales then I would of expected if he can hurt gods. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:53 pm

hmmm...hey Justin, I have this pic:

Heroes Uprising Discussion Part 2 - Page 16 Thor_s10

Without any use...I was wondering if you have anyone that would match the pic? Maybe Kiya or Angie I dunno.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm

No that specific type of energy Spirit Energy I mean can hurt gods, it's a nice weakness, and allows Tenshi to fight immortals.

HEY!

Don't give it to Kiya and Angie!

There pics are perfect, especially Angie's!

Also lol post faster.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:04 pm

I agree with Chu here, I like the pic Angie and Kiya has. Laughing , if I had any ideas for a new character I'd make one to use that pic. Razz I don't know though, I honestly don't. I can't think of anyone who needs a pic at the current time.

Meh, keep it around, one of use will use it sooner or later.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 pm

hmm...alright then. One last thing, who's Angie pic again? The character in her pic I mean.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next