Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Pt 9

4 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Pt 9

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Elle:Yeah, I'd hate to be different from my boy-friend
Riya:Too bad you don't have one Very Happy
Elle:Hey, neither do you!?
Riya:O_O your right Sad
Elle:Anyway, Shin that's wonderful. If you want any help for the plans, just ask. And I'm sure Aaron won't make Kano miss something important, Great let's go to the next store

*They leave into an empty hallway, becoming pure electricity, and arrving at the next location becoming physical*

*The people from the church began to fall asleep on their seats, and the Priest drinks some wine, kneeling down he begins to pray, mentioning names such as Celestials, and Magneto*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 pm

"As the dust settles, both Anna and Rail are now visible, and surrounded by a fuck load of people with similar garbs (without the capes, and sleeveless) to the two monks. Harry and Leah are down against the wall, unconscious."

Monk 1: You were easy enough to fish out...
Monk 2: Indeed...my powers easily saw through that little inexperienced girls attempts...Brother Zin-So...shall we?
Zin-So: Yes Brother Hui-Ren...

Anna: This is bad....we got found out...without even discovering what they were up to

(Leah at the last second got info on what they were really after, but she's down for the count now)

Anna: With only Rail here...we should still be able to get out without a fight...
Hui-Ren: You still think of escape...from me...the Mind Shaolin
Anna: Shit...Rail...he can't read your thoughts...come up with a way for us to leave the god damned place fa-

"Suddenly, the other guy, Zin-So, causes a shock wave by opening his eyes, and the entire floor is completely destroyed. Turns out the suppose Yakuza bosses were actually illusions. Anna gets caught and falls down to the floors bellow"

Anna: Rail!! Grab Harry and Leah!!

"As Rail does so and phases to safety, Anna focuses her hand and punches a falling rock, as it shatters and explodes, sending her crashing into the floor bellow with some injuries"

---

"Marie is looking around the base (she still doesn't know it well enough) and finds Filipe in the training room, with Rachel looking on"

Marie: Hey guys...what are you...
Rachel: sh!

"I'm apparently focusing on something. Familiar flakes of pure concentrated cold waves start falling, but soon run out of control. Rachel sighs and presses a button as I get jolted"

Me: OW!
Rachel: "grin" You were loosing it
Me: Something tells me you're enjoying this
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Pt 9 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm

*Rail lands by Anna keeping Harry and Leah intangible*
Rail:ANNA! Get up girl, we gotz to move!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm

*Tanya is seen sat by herself, Abigail is out getting dinner and Shin is away. Troy is with Yama and the other group leaders, she sits wondering what to do.*

Tanya: *sigh* Should of gone with Abi... someone to talk to at least...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm

(move on with your plot Chu. And Filipe is missing there)

"I suddenly get a message from James"

Me: Shit...James calling...something about Dave's father escaping
Rachel: I heard about that...poor guy
Me: I meet him...you know..before Dave died
Marie: Dave's father...was he a mutant too?
Me: With the power of teleportation...same as his son. He was going about killing people to get us to bring back Dave
Marie: Poor guy...it must have been hard on him...to loose his son
Rachel: Anyway, never mind that. Get to the others

"I nod and turn to leave only to get shocked again and falling over. Rachel walks over to me while laughing"

Rachel: You forgot to kiss me goodbye...
Me: And it's worth a shock?!
Rachel: Yes...

"Marie and Rachel both laugh as I look with a sense of helplessness, eventually starting to grin as well"

----

"The two monks and their "army" appear on the floor bellow"

Anna: We can't escape this many...they'd kill me before you could actually grab me...
Zin-So: You are starting to see your situation...now surrender and acompany us...all of you

"Anna looks at her odds"

Anna: Rail...get out...now. Get Milo, someone here
Rail: Are you crazy?!
Anna: At this point...just escaping and leaving these bastards alone is not enough...just trust me and get out of here...I'll handle them while I can...keep them here. Get Yama or the others...that's an order

"As she says this, suddenly, all the cannon fodder ninja move at super speed to attack her (peak human speed). Anna uses her powers to charge her body and reacts in time to dodge, kicking several of them in the face, using the last two for support and delivering a spinning kick to some more. She then punches the ground and causes an explosion"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:20 pm

(Okay well, I'll need you to post at the Confrence, and have some of your characters out and about)

*Milo, Nate,Yamairo, Troy, and the other leader gather minus Anna leading a mission and Filipe*
Milo:Great... we have news to believe Zulan is gathering an army of mutants
Nate:However Zulan is a strong believer of the Power Nemesis, so we don't know of it's him or some other nemesis of ours pulling this off
Milo:Correct... so were going to set up a monitoring system for mutants, without alerting the Government...
Rail: Girl, you crazy!

He begins floating into the air with Harry and Leah's body, leaving the area as quickly as possible.

Chicago,Illinois

People are seen partying, enjoying the fresh summer, when suddenly a loud noise is heard. Then suddenly an entire building vanishes,and screaming is heard.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 pm

"I arrive through mist"

Me: Sorry I'm late!!
James: No problem. Now then...as we were saying, we need to set up a monitoring of mutants. I can use Cerebro to point out their exact locations at all times, at which time, both me and Milo will put physic links on them. If even so much as one mutant disappears...we'll know exactly where too...and we'll have Zulan
Yamairo: Let me guess...you can maintain the links after they're set because it's something passive...but to actual st them...you need Alisa and her supercharging?
James: Exactly. So Milo, how's that plan sound?

----

"As the ninjas continue their attack. Anna quickly gets overwhelmed and uses an omnidirectional blast. However, most of them dodge and manage to stab her once on the gut, and also in the shoulders (both). Anna starts to bleed and feel weak"

Anna: No...I cant...let these bastards win...I cant...

"A flashback starts"

Anna: Total kinetic control?

"Anna and me are in the danger room. This is set just after the rise of Iliria"

Me: Exactly. It came to me. You're exactly like Gambit from X-Men...complete brain and all
Anna: So...I can do more than blow stuff up?
Me: Yeah. For example...you can freeze things by reducing kinetic movement...heat them up and cause fire by upping and stimulating it...you can slow time down in a relative area by slowing molecules down, or increase your own speed, and more so, strength. You can fly...you can even heal your own and possibly others wounds...kinetic control is not to be taken lightly...problem is, it's a hard power to control. Have you trained since that little flying session against clay wako?
Anna: Yeah...I can mostly fly now...but...you really think I can do all that stuff?
Me: Yea...you just need to train...improve yourself. Look at Harry...look at me? We were weak and now people depend on us...people are going to depend on you too...so I though maybe you should start improving

"end flashback"

Anna: I...should have listened to him...instead I though I couldn't do it...I didn't even try...Harry bust his ass to improve and I'm the one that's the leader...pathetic

"As she looks up, bleeding from the mount, Anna suddenly punches the ninjas away. She pulls out the blades from her body, and as she does, her wounds heal slightly and enough to let her move. She puts out her hands"

Anna: Come on then...lets see what you've got...

Zin-So: Oh...your friend got away...but we'll still get you
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Milo:Good, the plan sounds good. But you forget I'm a mimic, after-all I still have Anna's super-charge ability. So I can super-charge all of us.
Nate:Wait, but if Zulan is undetectable...
Milo:Nate, he may be undetectable, but once we set a physic link that won't matter
*Suddenly Chulance and Ezekiel burst in*
Chulance: BUILDING< CHICAGO!
Ezekiel:BOOM,GONE!!!!!!
Nate:WHAT?!
*Rail lands near a phone booth, placing the bodies of Harry and Leah down. He enters the booth and calls the SXM hot-line*
Rail:Come on someone pick up!Dis ain't fresh stuff going on!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:53 pm

(you mean Alisa's charge etc)

Yamairo: Calm down and talk slowly...
Me: You mean a building disappeared in Chicago?

---

"William is on the hotline while James is in the meeting and picks up"

----

"Anna runs at the ninjas, and aims her hand to the ground. The ground freezes over and creates ice spikes that pierce several of them. The two brothers dodge the incoming attack"

Hui-Ren: You can't defeat us
Anna: STFU!!

"Anna focuses and aims a fire ball at both of them, as they dodge again and appear behind her. Suddenly, they start to move slower, as Anna does a back flip, loosing the kinetic control over them as they start to move fast again."

Anna: Shit...doesn't matter!

"However, she's already landed behind them and goes for double punch"

Zin-So: Not quite there...
Anna: Wha?!

"suddenly, Zin-So moves right under her guard and hits her with both his open hand and his elbow. A shock wave similar to Hammer's but more applied to the body like Nina's runs through Anna's body as she spits out a huge amount of blood and gets sent into the wall, crashing into the room on the other side"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Chulance: Yeah, me and Ezekiel were waiting for Saw 4 to come on, when it happened.
Ezekiel: I changed to CNN Right quick, and a building vanished, after a loud noise'
Milo:Great...Zulan again... but he took a whole building!?? We need to do something...now
Nate:Like what, how can he take a whole building that quickly?
Rail:Yo!? Physc man dis you!? We gotz some problems.

*Some people are seen at the church and the Priest is seen smiling as he's speaking to an Usher.He walked over to a teenage girl*
Priest: You must be Emma correct? Thank-you for helping us
Emma: Don't worry Priest, I'll do anything to help the Magnates. I've seen the evils the "Normals" have performed
Priest: Good if you want you can join the Ushers, you deserve it and your talent will be useful
Emma: What a Face Thanks!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Yamairo: This is Zulan...the only person alive that can fight Milo
Me: Stress Person...and that isn't necessarily true...he's the strongest mutant...

----

William: It's me...Shinigami Doctor...oh screw the nicks this is a secure line. Rail! What's going on!?

---

"Anna manages to get herself back up. She's bleeding from several areas and she's barely standing"

Anna: Can't...close...the...

"Zin-So arrives in front of her"

Zin-So: You're a powerful one...it's about time we finish this...

"Anna uses one final attack to try and hit him, but he easily dodges the punch, and using a knife, stabs her in the gut. Anna slips unconscious"

Zin: Bring her...
Ren: Yes brother...

"ninjas gather around them as Ren picks up Anna and puts her on his shoulder. All of them disappear."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Milo: Look we can't just assume I'm the strongest, there are tons of abilities out there. We haven't dealt with Zulan in a while., we need to find him and take him down...
Ezekiel:Guys...shouldn't we be worrying about all the people inside the building!?
Chulance: Wait were gonna hunt down Zulan? I bet I can take him, I nearly killed him three years ago..
Ezekiel:Three years later, he has your power and several others.
Chulance:HEY!
Nate:Look, you two go check CNN, James find out who all was in the building, and Milo go find Alisa it's time you set up the telepathic links.
Milo:What are you gonna do?
Nate:Find out information about the vanishing mutants

Nate grabs Ezekiel, and Chulance flying out of the conference area. Milo uses Clairvoyance to find Alisa, and teleports to her location.
Rail:Man it ain't cool! I got Harry and Leah out, but Anna she stayed behind to fight... these super powered Japanese killers, one of them is a tele...watchme call it, whatevah James is, we need back-up NOW!

*A sermon is seen between the Ushers, as they drink wine and Priest is seen*
Priest: We have now captured several people... thanks to help of lovely Emma..
Emma: Embarassed
Priest:Now then, it's time for your role Kevin? You shall be used to deliver the ransom note... to the President...
Kevin:Good, that's something I can do...

*Kevin stands up, taking out a knife. He then leaves the area*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:25 pm

William: What?! Damn that Anna...We shouldn't have underestimated this...

"William phones Yamairo, and tells him everything right away"

Yamairo: What?! You're joking...damn it
James: What...oh no...It's...FUCK
Yamairo: I'm going. Tell Milo. We can't wast any time

"Yamairo teleports. He arrives at Rail's location, already with his swords"

Yamairo: Rail...where are they. Tell me now

---

"Meanwhile, as soon as Yama left, James sent Milo a telepathic message with the events"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Rail: Man what about Harry and Milo's sis!?
*Tells Yamairo the location, as both the bodies of Harry and Leah vanish Milo appearing with a gun*
Milo:I'm ready, we have a friend to save
*Meanwhile a Secrete Service Agent guarding Obama, suddenly slams him down*
SSA: Hello Mr.President

The other agents raise their guns at the SSA, but this agent puts his gun to Obama's head.

SSA: Now listen here, Mr. Time for a change. The building that vanished, all the people inside of it are hostages. You have 24 hours to give me my money!

The agent took out a flash grenade, and bullets were heard. Minutes later the shot SSA was seen bloodied and confused.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:40 pm

"Yamairo, Rail and Milo teleport to the place, but it's now empty save for the police outside"

Yamairo: Tsk...no one's here...they must have gotten away...what were they planning...this place is a know company with relations to the Yakuza...so it's not a lie. their connection. But...it seems weird that they'd just destroy their clients base and flee...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:50 am

Milo:This is bad, they have Anna.
Rail: Man, Alisa going be pissed!
*Kathy walked into Jame's location with Chulance and Kujon*
Kathy:Eh James, man we've got some problems
Kujon: Yeah a Secrete Service Agent attacked Obama, said he wanted money in 24 hours. They claimed to have the hostages
Chulance:Which means action!!?
Kujon: Calm down!
Kathy:Yeah Jamesie, what are we gonna do? Should we mess with the government, it's the only way to get the building back...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 am

James: We don't need to mess with them...we have Aaron and we have Carl. I'll contact him right now. Don't worry

---

Yamairo: Tsk...we need to find her fast...Milo?
Milo: I've been trying...I'm being blocked out. I know she's there...I just don't know where there is...it's strange. It isn't like regular telepathy...but the way it feels is familiar...almost like...AH!! I need to confirm it with Harry, but I think I may know the power of one of them
Yamairo: Nothing more we can do here anyway...we should go Anna...wherever you are...hang though, we'll get you out
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 am

Kathy:O....kay
Chulance: I'll get back with Nate, and Ezekiel. There checking our police scanner, nothing else has vanished, anyway... Nate has a plan to deal with the injured, he wants William to go meet Nate.
Kujon: I'll go train some more...
*Leaves to the dojo*

(i watched 4400. Basically Nate wants William to gather all the healers, and open a hospital this way they can get money. The Ventro's are rich, Nate's music, and Shinigami Doctor Hospital. What do you think, this way they can be even better heroes?)

Milo:Right Leah and Harry are in the healing area with William, I sent them there. Let me go get Harry
*Teleports off to Harry's location*
Rail: So Yama man, gonna take me back to my room?

(Logging off, control my characters as needed)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 am

(I'm the only one here XD)

"Yamairo sighs and takes himself and Rail back to the mansion"

----

"Elsewhere, in a room styled japanese like, Anna is seen lying in bed. She awakes in shock"

Anna: What...where...
Zin-So: You are awake...good to see you...
Anna: What...where...who...am I?
Zin-So: Anna Angelus...a member of Avalanche...the assassins guild...
Anna: I...can't remember...I...
Zin-So: Just focus

"Anna closes her eyes and the memories flood back in. Except they aren't the real memories"

Anna: Wha....what...I...damn them
Zin-So: About time you got them back. You should rest...they did a number on you...
Anna: The SXM...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:13 pm

(Now it's me Very Happy)

*Nate flies to William's location, landing*
Nate:Hello William, I have a propsition for you..
*Rail sighs worried, he leaves to the infirmary to check on Harry & Leah*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm

*Troy and Katy has since also met up with James, right after Kathy's group left. They quickly is informed of what happened with the stealth team.*

Katy: So Anna is missing...
James: *gives a nod*
Troy: Damn, well at least Milo and Yama are on it. Still, lets stay alert just encase.
Katy: Yeah.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm

*Down in DC, the Secrete Service Agent is placed under arrest, and claims to have no memory of the events that took place*
SSA: I... no, I was manipulated, PLEASE!
*Rail falls asleep in the infirmary*
*Riya, Elle, and Shin have finished shopping*
Elle: I suppose we can head back to the base now....
Riya:Yeah let's go
*Suddenly a loud tremor is felt*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Shin: What was that... great, looks like we'll have to delay that trip back home.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:17 pm

*The tremor stops, and everything goes back to normal*
Riya:Strange.... Let's go home
*All three are turned into electricity, and head back to the base*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 pm

*They soon arrive at SXM.*

Shin: That was weird. Well, thanks you two. Better hide these gifts before Tanya see's them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next