Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto)

4 posters

Go down

Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) Empty Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto)

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Joker, was able to talk with the actor Luis Arrieta, who plays Weaver in the movie Dragonball, could not talk much about his character, because his contract prevents it, but I think this interview helps put things in place. Weaver is not as important as we thought he would be or made us believe and I think this is weighing less for many fans of the saga.

How were you able to enter the production of Dragonball?

Well, like any other casting, I went to the audition and spent several weeks until I knew that I had been casted. I do not know how difficult it was for the director and production chosen and then as an actor you never fully know, which is that if it were so many actors to casting.

Are you a fan of Dragon Ball?

The truth is that I was not a fan, although I knew about the series, so obviously when I learned that I had been casted, I began to investigate anything that could be Dragon Ball.

How many days did you participate in the film?

I filmed only in Mexico City I had several days of design and image apparel. All of my scenes were filmed in one day.

How was the production of Dragonball?

The truth is that it was unbelievable. Both production as the Mexican American I was treated very well. It was also very gratifying to work with the actors and the crew.

How was it filming a big budget movie?

Well obviously it is impressive to see the number of people and equipment there. In truth I felt very fortunate to be able to be in something that big and important.

What we can say about your character?

My character is called Weaver. And well though I go out very little in the film and see what they contributed to history.

Initially there was a misunderstanding with the name of your character, stating that it was Teto, but after it was learned that it was Weaver?
If I knew once I met a IMDB and saw the credit. The good news is that they changed it.

Do you think the movie is a good adaptaion?

In fact the script is well written and very entertaining. I suppose that if things were adapted to make a film stronger because it is impossible to put in two hours of film to all the characters in the series and all the stories.

Did you see Goku fight in live action?

Actually I did not see any fight scenes.

Do you think the main actors Justin Chatwin, Chow Yun Fat, were good choices?

I believe it is. All besides being good actors, is put very well in their characters.

What are the chances of participation in the aftermath of Dragonball, as it says it will be a trilogy?

I do not know if there will trilogy.

Have you had contact with the production after the shooting, have you seen scenes from the movie?

No, but I'm eager to see how it is coming along.

There are many fans who will have much fear of this adaptation, think that is not true to the spirit of Dragonball ... to be a sort of Smallville ... what can you say to these fans?

The only thing I can say to fans is that they are open to seeing a new proposal for Dragon Ball. I was always such a fan of Batman and was very scared when they would leave the new version of Christopher Nolan and the truth is that they became equal to or better than the first Batman.

Do you have a story of the filming that you can share?

Well, as you've seen the photos that were slipped to the Internet and hair discoloration that I dyed yellow. It was good for a while but then I gave punishment take to the streets, it was transforming into an orange color.

What other projects have in cinema? I learned that you have founded a film production company with other actors?

Now I'm filming the new film by Gustavo Loza. For now called to continue although a tentative name. Because if I have a producer with Luis Ernesto Franco and Ana Serradilla. We now have three indents we're trying to lift. One of them would be a co-production with the United States is about to consolidate.

Is there a chance that your film projects in Durango?

One of the film is about family and inter alia with the facilities that this giving in Durango is now quite possible that if we could go there.

Thanx to Son Goku!

My comment: I won't even comment...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) Empty Re: Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto)

Post by Tlaloc Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:12 pm

From what I can see, this Luis Arrieta is nothing more than a left wing pseudo-intellectual naco.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto) Empty Re: Interview with Luis Arieta(Weaver, previously known as Teto)

Post by Skritz Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:44 pm

I think that we reached a point where its not even worth commenting.
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:08 am

The only thing I can say to fans is that they are open to seeing a new proposal for Dragon Ball. I was always such a fan of Batman and was very scared when they would leave the new version of Christopher Nolan and the truth is that they became equal to or better than the first Batman.

Batman, BATMAN....!?!?!?! I just cant believe he compared it with DB....Who gives a fuck about a guy wearing tight ass gay suit jumping over buildings!!!(I love Batman but im very mad at the moment so..)
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Hey hey Saiyan Prince, its ok if you dislike him, but some people like Batman, so ok you don't compare it but don't bash it....Its also one nice franchise that ALSO got destroyed by some greedy happen-to-own-the-rights people...I like Batman also Smile

@Skritz
I think that we reached a point where its not even worth commenting.
Absolutely! in fact I think we reached that point right after we heard the VERY FIRST information about this movie, but what can I do, Its just within me to curse this....this....DISGUSTING, UGLY, CORRUPTED PILE OF EXPLOITATION THAT STANDS FOR A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION OF DB! you see I told ya lol!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down