Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie.

+2
Dominicus
Tlaloc
6 posters

Go down

Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. Empty Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie.

Post by Tlaloc Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:23 pm

http://livepetitions.co.uk/defensoresdelapeliculadedragonball

Dear Lord, that is just pathetic. Why are they people who keep fooling themselves? The Spanish is an odd one, but the message translation goes like this.

FOX

YES TO THE ADAPTION OF DRAGONBALL TO FILM

Fox is working in a film adaption of the mythical japanese series Dragon Ball of Akira Toriyama. Giving it a more modern and actual image.

The result is a movie that will be like an OVA of DragonBall, a new vision of the old series, with a different beginning but telling the same story keeping its characters and making us feel the world of DragonBall.

Things for which it deserves to be defended:

-Goku mola (I have no idea what mola means), his hair and orange suit are a "pasada"
-Bluma looks "cannonism" with her bike
-Mutenroshi looks "hornier" younger, but will get old and it is possible we get to see him in his Kamehouse (who says the contrary?)
-It is full of surprises and unexpected twists (Krillin!!)
-Piccolo father and jr. appear
-Piccolo will have an army

"Giving it a more modern and actual image."
Rolling Eyes Yes, because the actual thing is outdated

"The result is a movie that will be like an OVA of DragonBall, a new vision of the old series, with a different beginning but telling the same story keeping its characters and making us feel the world of DragonBall."
This isn't an OVA, it is not the same story and some characters are gone, so no, it does not feel like the DB world.

I am posting this, to show you how far "open mind fans with a brain" are getting, please do not leave them even a critical message in the petition, because by giving your signature, you support them.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. Left_bar_bleue100/100Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. Empty Re: Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie.

Post by Dominicus Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 pm

What a joke, I won't support that. Thanks for the heads up! Very Happy
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. Empty Re: Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie.

Post by ningen Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:01 am

Pitiful...just pitiful...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. Left_bar_bleue100/100Can you believe it? A petition in favor of the movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Ok... I understand those who tolerate the idea of Japanese live action DB movie...

I even understand those who would like to see Japanese live action DB movie...

But what I will never get is when somebody really WANTS a live action DB movie to be made!?!?!? GOD DAMN IT!!! IT LOOSES ITS FEEL ALREADY WITH THE LIVE ACTION CONVERSION ACT ITSELF! OH DEAR KAMI!!!

I think the creator of this petition can't be other than some kid who just don't have anything better to do and was bored and wanted to see a "kick ass martial arts movie" and happen to barely like the idea of DB world...thats it.

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:08 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote: I even understand those who would like to see Japanese live action DB movie...

A Japaneese version would have been awesome because they would have actually adapted it well. If it ever come out, I freakin want to see it!
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:03 am

Skritz wrote:
VEGETA_DTX wrote: I even understand those who would like to see Japanese live action DB movie...

A Japaneese version would have been awesome because they would have actually adapted it well. If it ever come out, I freakin want to see it!
I don't know about that, look at Gt Also, they're better known for animes, not live-action movies. Animation should never be made into a live-action, it just won't work. Though in the back of my mind, I think it could with a dreamteam of animaters and directors.
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Oh, damn you all, GT IS WATCHABLE!!! XD
Am I the only one (except for gokussj4 Very Happy ) on this forum who thinks that?

I don't know about whether or not it would be awesome.
I know that I wasn't interested in that Death Note thingy...I really don't want to see such projects coming to life.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:40 am

Well for me GT have some good sides but in the same time hurts my eyes when I watch it, it just... it just DESTROYED what Vegeta was and what Trunks was and many Characters were just DESTROYED(visually) Story and the point is almost the same like always wich is the thing that makes it acceptable of course.

In addition for me to support some live action(not CGI, live action) version of anime, that anime should contain the following tasks:

1.NEVER but NEVER to be made by Hollywood!

2.The original creator must be head of the project, or at least some of the people who worked with him and on whom he can rely.

3.That Anime must not be too much stylized but rather based on the entirely realistic look of humans.

4.That Anime should be placed in this universe, this reality, where planet earth is right this planet earth.

This last can be tolerated but nothing without those first thre.

For CG movie only first 2 are important for me.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vegeta353658 Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:31 pm

What has the world come to??
vegeta353658
vegeta353658
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down