Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie

4 posters

Go down

What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie Empty What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie

Post by Tlaloc Sat May 03, 2008 1:26 pm

and about the dragonball site you let me know, I'm sorry, I can't
signature. Because I don't think the movie don't blame original
animation. The movie is just like doujinshi. Doujin artist make original
story and sometimes make original character. They don't meant to blame
original story. They just love original story and make their new stories.
I can accept there are many kinds of Goku in many kinds of worlds. I
also agree that the movie would be not success, though. ^-^

From what I understand from his English is that he will not support our petition because the movie is like a doujinshi (or in other words a fanfic) where people can place the characters in very different situations. But the problem here is that it is not a fanfic, it is an official movie.

It makes me sad, because I believed he would support us for being from Japan. At least he thinks the movie will fail

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie Left_bar_bleue100/100What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie Empty Re: What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat May 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Yeah damn its a shame Sad
Its an official movie... But either way it ruins DB and make total mockery out of it, so I don't understand why he don't support the petition but oh well... There are even some Japanese fans who are not against it... I can't blame them... but surely can't call some of them "true fans"....

I think we should talk more and more with Japanese, because that is the best way to spread this petition to the biggest amount of DB fans.

EDIT: And hey Very Happy one of the newest members username is "darlings.5d6d.com" I visited that site, and I cant tell what it is about, can somebody tell?
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie Left_bar_bleue100/100What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie Empty Re: What my friend from Japan said about the petition and movie

Post by Tlaloc Sat May 03, 2008 8:17 pm

Maybe it is SPAM from that chinese forum.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Sun May 04, 2008 1:03 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:EDIT: And hey Very Happy one of the newest members username is "darlings.5d6d.com" I visited that site, and I cant tell what it is about, can somebody tell?
I didn't visit it becouse I'm sure it's spam. I think that you should scan your PC for spyware, just in case.
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Sun May 04, 2008 5:38 am

and about the dragonball site you let me know, I'm sorry, I can't
signature. Because I don't think the movie don't blame original
animation. The movie is just like doujinshi. Doujin artist make original
story and sometimes make original character. They don't meant to blame
original story. They just love original story and make their new stories.
I can accept there are many kinds of Goku in many kinds of worlds. I
also agree that the movie would be not success, though. ^-^

Exactly how I feel about the movie Shocked

...btw I don't think that we are going to have much Japanese support... they're worshiper of USA and Hollywood Razz
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun May 04, 2008 8:18 am

^Japanese snobs worship them YES, resonable Japanese people and fans NO!

Everywhere you have filthy snobs and bad people but everywhere you have good people(though true, less then bad ones)
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Mon May 05, 2008 8:28 am

^...but moust of Japanese are for USA... at least those that I came a cross the net... don't place much of the hope in them...better in chinese and indians...they make half of human population What a Face
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:48 am

No, I still believe most of Japan are simply rejecting this mockery...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down