Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Our dear friend Jinx did the great job!

+3
secor
Nikku
VEGETA_DTX
7 posters

Go down

Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! Empty Our dear friend Jinx did the great job!

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:55 am

It speaks for itself, I've already thanked him very much, and may Kami bless him and his brother(or whoever it is Very Happy)

Please everybody associated with us, put this video on your blogs/accounts/whatever if you can, spread it and show to all those skeptic DBE supporters that this all was not a joke, and that now Fox owns the copy of our protest on a paper, they can't avoid reading this one Wink

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! Left_bar_bleue100/100Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! Empty Re: Our dear friend Jinx did the great job!

Post by Nikku Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:51 am

Ooo! This has already been posted!

But who cares!? It's great! Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! Left_bar_bleue100/100Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Our dear friend Jinx did the great job! Empty Re: Our dear friend Jinx did the great job!

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:33 am

^Now is it!? ROFL Very Happy its pretty possible considering my often confusion these days Very Happy

EDIT:
But I can't find it here in news section? so it was maybe posted in discussion threads but not here, I guess?
Again sorry for the confusion lol!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:19 pm

not for nuthin but these guys remind me of idiots. actin like its a fuckin infiltration mission or sumshit, all suspicious, like theres a bomb in the package, calling it A PACKAGE. wtf, that was mad botched

whatever, they get a gold star for a mission accomplished
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 pm

secor wrote:not for nuthin but these guys remind me of idiots. actin like its a fuckin infiltration mission or sumshit, all suspicious, like theres a bomb in the package, calling it A PACKAGE. wtf, that was mad botched

whatever, they get a gold star for a mission accomplished
Here here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by neobeetle Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:55 pm

I'm the culprit who posted the first one. I was about to post it in the news section, but since I cant post it there because of my ranking.
neobeetle
neobeetle
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:29 pm

You should have pmed DTX or a mod to move it to the news section lol or pmed one of us to post it saying you made the post or something.YEAH! Jinx is a hero hip hip hurray!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by neobeetle Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Anime Goku wrote:You should have pmed DTX or a mod to move it to the news section lol or pmed one of us to post it saying you made the post or something.YEAH! Jinx is a hero hip hip hurray!

I'll remember that.........
neobeetle
neobeetle
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:19 pm

good job!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:43 am

Hey guys, I have a few doubts about this video:

1) Is it real?
2) Was it truly fox main office, or some branch?
3) They said they were on private property. But then how come the guards did not block their way? Or check the car?

Sorry guys, but i have some problem with the American Accent. I could not understand what those guys said, honestly. [except the fuck word!!]
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:32 am

Well they did, they let people drop mail there and then later on they scan it and than they eventually open it and read it under the million of other mails.

I hope they read it, and I am pretty sure they did everything properly, nothing to worry about THAT, but rather worry if Fox will have time to read every mail.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 am

Vegeta-sir, if what you say is true, then BRAVO, Jinx!! you have done a great job!!

Ya, they SHOULD have time to see a big fat bundle.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:51 am

Yeah I am pretty sure that first part went totally well, but the second part called "will Fox read it at all?" is a huge question :/
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 am

it would have come as a big surprise to them. But, I hope they see it all.....
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down