Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

I finally saw that damn trailer! (review)

+4
ningen
Ha!
VEGETA_DTX
Skritz
8 posters

Go down

I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) Empty I finally saw that damn trailer! (review)

Post by Skritz Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:30 am

Dear god, this look even worst in HD! Last time I saw it the quality was so bad at some part that I missed half of it. Now, I can finally see it...

I decided to include what I think as the trailer advance. Like a directer commentary or something. Razz

0:01 "Seven dragonballs must be found, for all mankind fate" That sound really cheesy. But hey, I was expecting it. Most people take this manga too seriously but when it started it was more of a comedy and a parody of journey to the west. And corny doesnt mean bad.

0:04 Ok, so far it look like a kung-fu movie. I mean, its SUPPOSED to look like this, right?

0:15 I REALLY don't like the actor choice for Goku. But I was expecting that would fuck him up.

0:17 Now THIS is kinda cool...

0:20 to 0:30 Generic american movie trailer scene. Nothing special and not very dragonball-like to me. More like a Jet Li film or something.

0:31 "Im not ready for this" Oh god, Goku is a scared pussy. *facepalm*

0:35 WHAT? Is this Piccolo? Sadly yes...

0:39 to 0:53 Shitty, lame and doesnt feel like Dragonball at all. Atleast Yamcha is in there. But where is Krillin? XD

0:54 PICCOLO IS GREEN YOU DUMBASS, AND WHY THE HOLY FREAKIN GODDAMN FUCK IS HE WEARING FREAKIN ASS SHIT FUCKIN ACCURSED BLACK SPANDEX????????
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) Empty Re: I finally saw that damn trailer! (review)

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:10 pm

Since I can't find any working link of a trailer what was on 0:17 exactly?, cause I saw ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COOL in that trailer by all means!

I think that even commenting this trailer does not have point, cause its so bad! its so NOTHING like DB! but LITERALLY NOOOOTHING! except title and names... that I feel it would be pointless if I'd express my opinion in details cause simply EVERYTHING IS TRUE HORROR!

But thanx for your opinion anyway, nice to see you dislike it Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) Left_bar_bleue100/100I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) Empty Re: I finally saw that damn trailer! (review)

Post by Skritz Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:06 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
Since I can't find any working link of a trailer what was on 0:17 exactly?, cause I saw ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COOL in that trailer by all means!

I think that even commenting this trailer does not have point, cause its so bad! its so NOTHING like DB! but LITERALLY NOOOOTHING! except title and names... that I feel it would be pointless if I'd express my opinion in details cause simply EVERYTHING IS TRUE HORROR!

But thanx for your opinion anyway, nice to see you dislike it Wink

Nah, the Dragonballs look kinda cool. But thats the only thing good I have to say about this horror. But you can't be all negative. Well, not until you see the actual film. Then you can start to scream and kill people left and right. Mad
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:08 am

But I can, cause I hate it already 100% and always hated the idea :/
So no obstacles for me to scream and kill around Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) Left_bar_bleue100/100I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:59 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:But I can, cause I hate it already 100% and always hated the idea :/
So no obstacles for me to scream and kill around Very Happy

Im not fully negative. I mean there is a slim 0,00000001% that this film turn out to be slightly decent. As you can see, the odds are nearly but not completely impossible. It still look like shit but I used to think the same about Transformers.

And I really liked. Was not perfect but it was a cool movie. Dragonball has yet to show any sign of hope..
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:09 am

This movie has not even a 0,000000000000000000000000000001% of similarity with Dragonball, except the names...it's ruing the image of Dragonball, Goku, Master Roshi and others...is not watchable, their is no hope No
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:24 pm

^Yes, that's true, but I think (I could be wrong) he meant something else by that 'decent'.
This movie movie has nothing to do with DB but that is not so important to those who will watch it (and yes some of them will pay to see it Evil or Very Mad ) because of something else. (Like action, special effects...)
All I saw was some generic fighting and none of some impressive special effects. This movie will soon be forgotten. Hopefully there will be no sequels.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:05 pm

I don'y know why DragonBall is compared to Transformers all the time, they are completely different. Not much complexity in transformers as it is DB. I don't care how the plot or effects are at this point. I can't stomach Chatwin and the hs thing, getting bullied, riding bikes and whatnot. It's been simplified to retardation, and there will be constant comparison battle. Bo way I could sit through it. Whereas transformer, all you needed was the effects. Though, I thought teenage plot dumbed it down some what. But the movie, regardless of adaptation, looked awesome from the first trailer, this movie, nope, writing's on the wall.
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 am

I think I'll just repeat myself from Protest Stuff topic:
Even if the action would be better than both DB/Z, FFAC, Devil May Cry and Apple Seed together, I would still HATE IT EXACTLY AS NOW! action is very important to me, but if someone SCREW UP something precious to you, you don't care for the special effects nor action...

Here's the comparison I came up with right now: No matter how beautiful coffin looks to a mother, she will never wish her child to lay in it
Hope it clearly explains Wink

As for the Transformers, I never was a big fan of them, but I like them, AND I SAY, that movie as an adaptation was plain HORRIBLE!!! I mean that teenage school plot KILLED ME!!! ughh...
I admit action and CGI was fenomenal but fans of transformers scream in pain...
just like the example about mother and coffin which I already mentioned above Very Happy

And now what Fox do? Fox do in a favor of people who never watched transformers(read in favor of money) and those people will be entertained for about 2 hours and go home and continue with their lives normally and will forget about transformers since they'll watch so many other movies in their life after that...But Transformers fans, who devoted their whole life to Transformers franchise and had so many nice moments watching it and while being friends with so many other Transformers fans(just like we do with our DB) will cry at least for next 5 years, and most of them will carry that pain with them thought the rest of their lives not directly, but every time they see/hear for the Transformers movie...The same for us! except that I don't even think I'll keep my sanity...literally...
They can't simply MAKE THEIR OWN CRAPPY MOVIE!?!??!?!?! And still after it people say "u are selfish cause you don't want that movie! toooooh" - And where is the justice!?!?!?? is that ok!?!??!

I mean you can't compare that level of hatred & pain with those 2 hours of entertainment WHICH BTW can be replaced by ANY OTHER original movie which is not based on some already existing franchise. But noooo....

World is just sad and all about that fuckin money.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by vegeta353658 Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:41 pm

I just saw it recently and I have 1 thing to say: typical, just typical of Hollywood. It looks more like a cheesy martial arts film to me. Judging from that trailer, it looks like there's going to be sex (yes, sex) in the movie.
Can't there be one fu**ing movie without a sex scene in it?!
vegeta353658
vegeta353658
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:49 am

I wouldn't be surprised, even though its rated PG13...Hollywood just CAN'T without their stereotypes...just nothing would surprise me anymore Sad
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:07 pm

vegeta353658 wrote:I just saw it recently and I have 1 thing to say: typical, just typical of Hollywood. It looks more like a cheesy martial arts film to me. Judging from that trailer, it looks like there's going to be sex (yes, sex) in the movie.
Can't there be one fu**ing movie without a sex scene in it?!

Hey, its hollywood! What do you expect? Razz America glory or some shit like that. Pff! So damn original. Its always boring patriotism (no offense), violence (not complaining), shitty stereotype, bitching other countrie and sex. Did I mention SEX???

Edit: I forgot cliché!
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:02 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:...just nothing would surprise me anymore Sad
Hmm, not even Vegeta as the star football player at the rival high school toilet papering Master Roshi's house? (who is, of course, the head coach of the rival team, in which Goku is a water boy at first but when Vegeta bring some pain upon one of their players Master Roshi will be forced to bring out their special weapon (in form of Goku who thinks he's not ready for it)) Evil or Very Mad
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:19 am

^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO NOT AGAIN DON'T DO IT!!! I'LL HAVE NIGHTMARES WITH DAVID BECKHAM AS VEGETA AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Razz
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:23 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO NOT AGAIN DON'T DO IT!!! I'LL HAVE NIGHTMARES WITH DAVID BECKHAM AS VEGETA AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Razz

More like maybe Tom Brady as Vegeta, since in the USA, American Football is ultra patritic, not real Football which they call Soccer.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:18 pm

^lol, yeah, I see it already- big conference and the key sentence:"I'm so exited about this project, I was kinda hoping I'll get a call 'cause I'm such a DB fan...and when I saw Chatfail made the cut...urhm...yes...but the important thing is that we're all exited...and...and...we want to make this right, from what I saw everybody in the crew are DB fans...I'm a big DB fan...so...so we just hope you all will enjoy it as much as we will with making this movie, ty."
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

^NOOOO NO NINGEN YOU KNOW THATS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH!!!!
Very Happy
yeah that would be probably the case, thats the funniest of all...

@Tlaloc, yes they could do it with the American footballer as well, but Beckham is the biggest "bullseye" for me since I hate such snobby "mooneey and faaame is everythiiiiing" celebrities...
I mean any crap of that kind would kill me, but that would be just the perfect deadly spice on top of all this which already drills my brain very seriously.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:27 am

^I'm sorry...I'm just in that state in which I'm joking with my nightmares...no more that s#it...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:12 pm

^Hahah its ok ningen, I am joking of course(not joking about those nightmares themselves though Smile) but its all ok you're not guilty cause Fox kills us mentally...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

I finally saw that damn trailer! (review) Empty text to copy and paiste

Post by I_Am_Gohan Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:40 pm

hi everyone, im gohan, im new here... signed the petition and managed to get 15 of my friends to do the same. i realised that this was only small scale.. we need alot more signitures on the petition for it to take effect, which is why i made this piece of text.. please copy and paiste this in as many forums as possible.. send it to friends.. just get it out there !!! thanx all xx Gohan

Attention DragonballZ Fans... new movie Dragonball RIPOFF !!!
A live action Dragonball movie was planned out 5 years ago after 20th Century Fox bought the rights of Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT. We were all promised this film would accurately follow the story line of Dragonball. Now Fox are half way through making the movie, a number of fans have found a large number of changes from the original Dragonball series. In the live action movie, Goku is 18 years of age and attends high school and grandpa Gohan is alive ... Goku does Not have a tail... No Nimbus either, but he does drive a yellow Dodge Charger as a substitute... No Krillin... No Oolong, Puar, Tien Choutzu or Turtle... and you should see what Piccolo's henchmen look like...
We desperately need your help by signing a petition in order of getting this movie changed back "as Promised” to the original "story line" or this movie to be banned, if the will not keep their promise to us, THEIR FAN's.
Thank You for your support. Please copy and send on to your friends, as we all need to do this together

Link to petition…
http://www.petitiononline.com/dblam444/petition-sign.html

Some links to character images…
Goku…
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=16
Henchman of Piccolo…
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=20
Yamcha…
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=18
Piccolo…
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=6
Goku and Nimbus ?
http://dbthemovie.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=67

For more information, please visit https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com/forum.htm
I_Am_Gohan
I_Am_Gohan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:58 am

Great practicing Gohan Wink

I would just little bit disagree, but its ok, I only disagree with this part:
We desperately need your help by signing a petition in order of getting this movie changed back "as Promised” to the original "story line" or this movie to be banned, if the will not keep their promise to us, THEIR FAN's
IN MY OPINION and as far as I know:
1.I don't remember Hollywood promising that ever, nor would I EVER give a chance to them.
2.If the Japanese would make the movie, ok I could understand your wishes then but if after THIS(which built inside myself the phobia from movies) you still want them to make the live action movie, than you are really kind of person who needs to lose something in addition to realize its pain, and thats not good Sad

You must realize that if there weren't for that wretched idea in a first place, nothing of this would be happening...

Long time ago when I didn't even know that GT exists(actually it wasn't even finished then), I said:
"This whole anime(DB/Z) is pure perfection from the first episode to the last, I enjoyed it so much and so many times and will always enjoy it! it don't need any sequels nor I DON'T WANT any sequels cause every sequel would be possibility of screwing up this perfection!!! on which my good old friend said "YEAH MAN! thats right! this is perfect cartoon! it doesn't need anything more nor less!""

And today...when I remember it, believe it or not I kinda wanna cry...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down