Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer

+12
Infinitus
Static InfluxNoLAM
Skritz
.:mystangel:.
Son Goku
Tlaloc
Ha!
Saiyan Prince
Iceman
Monkey D. Luffy
Radek
VEGETA_DTX
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Empty Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 am

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db9mn2
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db6
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db8zu3
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db7
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db5
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db4
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db3
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db2
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db1

My comment:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#@%$@#T@$Q#GSWDFA#R#@+$_T$#TI#)$TUJ$#
_TVQ#$JU)%V#@$)^UI_#$)%U$O%$J%U$J^(@#%
UV@ASDFIA$)AGUI)#$UT)#)I_FG)A#2U!F#JF#_F#_
F@J_#!@!@EJ@)%)^GKVSZDFCC)IL#RM@#N$Y_UG
IR(U@!$@PO$J_GISF+QW!KN@KNKASNA@#$()#RU#
RIJ@#)R(@#RU!@_R)_I^%)&^%&%^&^%UKTYKTY
LERGPRGKR{BGSJD{AWRI@)E!_@EIQ+WI+@!IER)@E
_@_I@RI@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Left_bar_bleue100/100Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Empty Re: Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer

Post by Radek Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:13 am

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Empty Re: Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:46 am

not even the dragon balls can ressurect me........good thing One Piece isnt popular in the US...cuz if thats true we'd get a movie in 10 years
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Left_bar_bleue100/100Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:16 am

This is not bad... This is funny, maybe even hilarious, but, above all... pathetic and disgusting...

Oh yeah... For Radek... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:26 am

This is just....just sadd!!! Piccolo is not green!!!I think im losing it!!!!! Mad Arrow Evil or Very Mad
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 am

No

ANIME
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Piccolo

LIVE
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Db6

This is so dully Laughing Laughing Laughing
Even retard can see the difference...what the fuck are they thinking Rolling Eyes

Piccolo looks like some vampire from Blade Suspect

...and for Goku and Master Roshi No No No
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:44 am

Radek wrote:nobody takes you serious DTX when you type like that..stop being so immature....a simple "Fuck" can easily sum it all down...jeez

Radek, our very own F*ckingShanks. lol

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:09 am

Radek, as you can see there are still some people who respect someone for what he is, and not for how good his smilies or grammar looks like or how much immature/mature he sounds, and thats what I truly care about...

I perfectly bound seriousness from foolishness especially when I talk to someone and I think thats the only important thing.
If somebody don't wanna take me seriously just cuz I freaked out and sounded "immature" than he is not worthy of it anyway. Persons shouldn't be judged by smilies and grammar or such...

Why should I pretend to be anyone else than me...I do what I feel is right and I FEEL THAT SCREAMING IS THE ONLY RIGHT THING AT A TIME.

I am honestly sorry if it bothers you but I don't wanna limit myself even on my own forum Sad...that is the only place I can nicely let it all out Sad
To be honest I think that if I'd say only "fuck" it would make me sound just like yet another internet jerk...But hey like I said already, people shouldn't be judged by that Wink.

Monkey D. Luffy, Hey thanx for joining us! Wink I hope One Piece does not end up like DB, I am not One Piece fan but I feel your fear and I certainly don't want that to happen to you or any other One Piece fan.

P.S. "Piccolo's" head looks like a cabbage from a barrel fused with some old man's face...

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:35 am

lol, look at that picture where Goku is punching throught King Piccolo. Even at age 15 he was buff, so there goes the crap theory that we was skinny in Dragon Ball at age 18.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:17 pm

Usually, I don't spam, but..
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer 1228_sad_person_crying

Enough said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Kill me. I lost all hope in hollywood. *take a deep breath* IS TOO FUCKIN HARD TO MAKE HIM FUCKIN GREEN OR WHAT? However, I do like those dragonballs.
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:59 pm

Yeah thanx for the DB LAM movie bashing atmosphere people Smile Smile Smile

Tlaloc thanx for the link a lot I can't believe I almost forgot about the kotaku!

EDIT:
WOW man for one day 21 sign!!! It really might be because many people who put their faith in Piccolo(which is ridiculous) saw this blasphemy right now and gone wild!

I am really excited about it right now I hope it will keep this tempo for some time!

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:08 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Yeah thanx for the DB LAM movie bashing atmosphere people Smile Smile Smile

EDIT:
WOW man for one day 21 sign!!! It really might be because many people who put their faith in Piccolo(which is ridiculous) saw this blasphemy right now and gone wild!

I am really excited about it right now I hope it will keep this tempo for some time!

Sorry to say this but the petition WILL fail. We can, however enlighten people so that they dont got watch this abomination.
Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 pm

No no no! don't say that man! Smile
I am aware of our chances of course, but I WON'T say there are no chances!!! there is always a chance! If we all thought the way you thought right now, we would never came this "far"(I know its miserable but believe it or not even this was unimaginable on the beginning).

Do you actually have a slightest idea how stubborn I am Razz I just won't give up Wink

And of course nothing of my stubbornness would pay of if there weren't for you all! all this site and petition would be just N-O-T-H-I-N-G and I am so grateful to you all!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Radek Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:56 pm

like Piccolo said to Gotenks...."We're doomed"

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:03 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:

Monkey D. Luffy, Hey thanx for joining us! Wink I hope One Piece does not finish up like DB, I am not One Piece fan but I feel your fear and I certainly don't want that to happen to you or any other One Piece fan.

The thing is I hope the author of One Piece Eichiro Oda, feels the same way about the movie as we do, because his main reason to have come up with One Piece is create an adventure that gave the same feeling Dragon Ball did when he was a child.

and yea i hope they dont make one. yet i cant say the same for Akira, Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop....cuz i think those are on their way to be live action
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Static InfluxNoLAM Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:25 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck? Stupid hollywood what have they done. That is not Piccolo. Im utterly shocked and disgusted by this. Im so ANGRY I could spit up fire balls. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Static InfluxNoLAM
Static InfluxNoLAM
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.geocities.com/cooldude969_99/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skritz Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Skritz
Skritz
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:03 pm

lol, yeah. I posted the photos all over the most popular videos on YouTube and even got some people from dbthemovie and dragonballmovieblog to sign it. Thanks everyone.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Radek Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 pm

this shit is hilarious..... this movie has turned into a comedy.... possible the best comedy of the year...

he looks like Jim Carrey from the Mask

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:37 pm

" "Piccolo's" head looks like a cabbage from a barrel fused with some old man's face..."

lol!
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:17 am

Hey Son Goku thanx a lot for your advertisement I also did it a lot these two days and look at the sings Yesterday it was 600 and today its 647!!! OMG I love this tempo!!!!! if this keep up we'll have 700 at the end of a day or even earlier!

P.S. Yeah I told you, just like a stupid yellow cabbage Smile...

@Monkey D. Luffy, yeah unfortunately, Akira, GITS, Cowboy Bebop and many other are also about to be doomed!

Thanx a lot everyone! Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinitus Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:25 am

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Haha211
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!

To the people involved in making this movie:
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer Ufaile12
Infinitus
Infinitus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:27 am

AHAHHAAHAAHAHHA! nice one lol!

I love yol people! I LOVE YOU for this boycott atmosphere! cheers
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next