Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer

+12
Infinitus
Static InfluxNoLAM
Skritz
.:mystangel:.
Son Goku
Tlaloc
Ha!
Saiyan Prince
Iceman
Monkey D. Luffy
Radek
VEGETA_DTX
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer

Post by ningen Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:05 pm

Good god ppl, it's perfectly natural that Pikachu...urghm, sry I mean Pi-pi...what's the f#ckin' name again...Pikado?Picabbage...urghm yes that Lord Picabbage isn't green. I mean that's just absurd! The only way he could be green is...is if, maybe, he had fallen into a large container with some chemicals in it. I'm sorry but with green Lord Piccabage our movie would completely lose it's seriousness. Nobody would pay to watch that. You wouldn't like that please believe us...we're doing this for your own good and be assured we do all we can to make this movie a serious blockbuster. So, you see, we, the good ppl from Fox, never lose you, the respectable and highly selectable money machines, from our sight.

Well I expected something like this. But it still pains me to look at this abomination.
It doesn't look like or even resembles Piccolo.
It is a standard villain, with that "pure evil" eyes...
"Piccolo's" head looks like a cabbage from a barrel fused with some old man's face..."
Haha, nicely noticed! They've probably tried to make him look like some ancient evil so there's that senior citizen face. XD
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer

Post by Static InfluxNoLAM Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:25 pm

I read a comment from the blog site that made me laugh.

So what? If any of you are dragonball fans, you should know it’s not about the looks, or even the plot that makes it dragonball. Anyone ever read a pictureless book? What does everything look like there? It doesn’t matter. It’s the concepts that make it dragonball.

Whats he talking about? He's no fan. Its funny how people still are defending this lam after seeing piccolo. This lam should be called Lameball.
Static InfluxNoLAM
Static InfluxNoLAM
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.geocities.com/cooldude969_99/

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:06 pm

Alright, thanks to those Piccolo photos, we're almost up to 700 in just a couple days. Keep up the advertising of the petition, people!

@Static Influx: agreed.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:54 am

Thats right Son Goku! Wink keep advertising our petition now, I do it as always!
Youtube proven to be the most useful but that does not mean its the only useful place especially if you don't have videos to respond.

@Ningen, perfectly said man!! thats EXACTLY what they thought, and I like Picabbage nick very much Very Happy
And like "Hitler" said, "oh you're gonna have flying aliens and blasts in the movie but OH blue hair is too unrealistic!" I'd say the same for the Picabbage now Very Happy

@Static InfluxNoLAM, I am sure that those people are payed by fox just to go around and rise hope. I AM being paranoid a lot sometimes, I know Very Happy, but this could really be true since every movie and every project has it, its called fan-pleasing-campaign...

I mean if the LOOK is not important in DBZ THEN WHAT IS!?!? Very Happy
if the Plot is not important in DB/Z than what is!?!?
And of course concept is something that describes how the characters look and how that whole world looks before you animate a cartoon or build a game or whatever, so for that case it looks simple like drawings.
Concept also can be textual which roughly describes the plot before you put every event together in one single unit called "Story".
I can't believe how much ridiculous things they can say, I bet even HE don't understand himself what the hell he's talking about! but thats all just to rise some hope and get a net-candy from mr.Main_Fox_Hoperiser...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaypain Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:43 am

hey hoooowwwwsss it going?

shame on Fox..(smacks their hand)

kaypain
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:17 am

Wow? Kaypain is that you? the Kaypain I know? Its a positive surprise to see you turned against this movie...
I am glad that you realized that this movie is abomination. Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 pm

^Hehe, glad you like it. What can I say, got inspired by your reactions. Smile
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kaypain Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:33 pm

after what they did to Babylon AD I believe we should just boycott them from existence.....

kaypain
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:36 pm

You know what's weird? If you look at the picture of the eclipse long enough, it looks like the sun is moving off to the right and the moon is staying put.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:55 pm

I am confused... ningen is kaypain?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kaypain Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:29 pm

No Kaypain is Kaypain ... Very Happy

kaypain
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 am

Tlaloc wrote:I am confused... ningen is kaypain?
XD
Vegeta said that he like the Picabbage nick, my reply was about that.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 am

Tlaloc wrote:I am confused... ningen is kaypain?

Than, who am I...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:01 am

^
Suspect
Holy Brolly, you're that CoreyWilson guy!
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:27 am

ningen wrote:^
Suspect
Holy Brolly, you're that CoreyWilson guy!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!11

Now, get serious: I didn't looked @ pic of dragon ball (well, I hope it's Dragon Ball, cuz I don't wanna think that golden shiny thingy is anything else) but it looks like "Cradle of Life" from Tomb Raider 2 movie... and it doesn't have stars...

Oh, yeah... One more... That pics of that guy who is apparently Goku... I hope that one of those pics is fliped cuz on one pic, his sign (can't see what it is) stands on right side of his chest, on other pic on his left side... Again, I hope that the pic is fliped and not idiotically messed up costume...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:29 am

Uh lots of confusions Very Happy
But oh yeah!...after coming back from the vacation and taking out many sharks from the wild see of the Montenegro...the great Iceman is BAAAAAACK!
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Icemanbh2
lol!

@Kaypain I feel your pain! my friend is also MAD about B A.D.
Fox should just STOP doing that or just simply DISAPPEAR!
I never read the novel but I roughly know what it is about and even with such small knowledge its perfectly enough to say that Babylon A.D. movie is utterly ridiculous!

Anybody who is reasonable enough can do it too Wink for example these guys -
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Resonabledudetv1
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Reasonablenotfanbn3
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Yetanotherreasonablenottb0
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:18 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:Uh lots of confusions Very Happy
But oh yeah!...after coming back from the vacation and taking out many sharks from the wild see of the Montenegro...the great Iceman is BAAAAAACK!
Finally Piccolo and the screenshots from trailer - Page 2 Icemanbh2
lol!

Thanks pal...

WOW! There is an asskicker that has same nick as me... Wish he kicks asses of DBLAM crew...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:13 am

Yeah - Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell!!! Very Happy
It would be great if he or anyone else from UFC could kick their spoiled and corrupted asses!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:16 pm

kaypain wrote:after what they did to Babylon AD I believe we should just boycott them from existence.....

They ruined Max Payne as well.....But they wont stop there....Be sure about that!!!! Neutral
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:24 pm

Saiyan Prince wrote:
kaypain wrote:after what they did to Babylon AD I believe we should just boycott them from existence.....

They ruined Max Payne as well.....But they wont stop there....Be sure about that!!!! Neutral

But they won't get Bleach:
Kubo dismissed the idea of turning "Bleach" into a film with real actors. "If it were possible to do 'Bleach' as a live-action movie, I wouldn't have drawn the manga. I want to draw something that can only be done as a manga."
He's so right. Very Happy
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:48 pm

Long live Kubo Tite!!!
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:40 am

Superman wrote:
Saiyan Prince wrote:

Kubo dismissed the idea of turning "Bleach" into a film with real actors. "If it were possible to do 'Bleach' as a live-action movie, I wouldn't have drawn the manga. I want to draw something that can only be done as a manga."

You know what's funny? Toriyama said the same thing about Dragon Ball, yet they're making a live action movie anyway.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:47 am

Son Goku wrote:
Superman wrote:
Saiyan Prince wrote:

You know what's funny? Toriyama said the same thing about Dragon Ball, yet they're making a live action movie anyway.

EXACTLY!
Especially because of that weird, crazy and awesome Toriyama's artstye.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj1-goku Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:44 am

Relax ppl, I say its fake..
Screenie 1: Some weirdo taking a photo of himself near Piccolo's name..he aint worthy though..

2 - The same guy, only here he's drunk and trying to ask for more alcho.

3 - Goku wannabe, phailed trying to power up, result - red face & fart

4 - Some guy dropped dead after seeing who has goku's role.

5 - .........wtf?

6 - Hail Hitler, the creator of this movie who got reincarnated!

7 - fagots on a tea party

8 - some guy lost, trying to find his way home on the compass

9 - Holy jawbreaker!!!1 o0

ssj1-goku
GokuSSJ4
GokuSSJ4

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:51 am

Hahahahha good one ssj1-goku!!! This made my day Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2