Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 11

+3
justinlynch3
lol1991
Chulance
7 posters

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 11

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Abigail: Harry. Wait, do you think... he has the virus...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Milo: Damn it James, I'm immune to the virus, my gene's evolved, but the others..there not as lucky!

"He teleports to the shore, and spots Harry, helping him up."

Milo: I told you not to leave idiot!? Now you can't stay here, your going to infect everyone!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Harry: Milo...Filipe...he...he's...not...infected you've gotta...a guy...he can...shock...

"Harry suddenly starts glowing"

Harry: Milo...kill...me...now...

"Milo hesitates for a while, and Harry looses control, sending out a Solar Flare like attack that engulfs the both of them."

---

"Isabel stands up"

"Isabel": Run towards your friends and tell them to not leave the mansion. Also ask for Sandra to set up a barrier.

"Isabel suddenly flies out of the room through the roof. She stands gliding and looking on the explosion"

"Isabel": Prioritize maintaining a proper atmosphere. Explosion can lead to total atmospheric destruction
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm

"Milo is seen walking around through the debris of the explosion, walking around, looking for Harry"

Milo: Harry..HARRY HARRY!!!!!!!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:24 pm

*Abigail nods and runs off. She reaches the room the othrs are at fairly quick.*

Abigail: Guys!!
Troy: Hey, you came after all.
Abigail: No time, everyone, stay here. Sandra, you have to set up a barrier, quick.
Sandra: *looks at Abby's recent thoughts* Right.

*Sets up the barrier.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 pm

"Milo suddenly notices Harry has moved miles away into the island"

"James is paying attention"

James: Milo focus! He's moved. He's out now but...he's smack in the middle of the island. Sandra, set up a barrier tight as you can.. Nothing gets in. We can't let that virus reach us

"Isabel has stabilized the area, and descends"

"Isabel": I am requesting permission to enter the barrier...can anyone hear me...hello?

---

"Elsewhere, I wake up slowly again. Hei is in front of me again. However, we're moving. It's a rather large truck. Huang is driving. On the seat next to him is a small girl with what appears to be white silver hair"

Me: Wha...
Hei: Your friend lost control and escaped. We were lucky that he got away fast. The Syndicate has already cleaned up. They changed plans.
Me: What do you...mean?
Hei: You want to learn to control yourself? I can help you...but in return you join the Syndicate
Me: He's gotta be kidding me...but now that I think about it...I can kill this guy rather easily Alright, I'm game.
Hei: Excellent. Once we arrive at the next safe how we'll get started
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Sandra: I hear you. James, it "Isabel", she's requesting to get in. I won't drop the barrier unless you agree however.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Milo: I'm trying James, I was just hit with a full force solar flare, look I'll take him down easy, I've got enough skills, make sure no one gets in, we need plans quickly.

"Milo flew over to Harry, but saw he was surrounded in a force-field made of cosmic energy, the Silver Surer was seen, with Kairi. He flew over to them"

Milo: Kairi?
Kairi: Milo "Hugs Him"
Surfer: Milo, I have bad news..the Hunters..are preparing to attack the Earth, their plan is to eliminate every single mutant, and they've already formed an alliance with the Russian Government..
Milo: Great...what was the virus's purpouse?
Surfer: To make the Hunter's final attack..easier many mutants are hospitalized, we must act fast, gather your forces Ventro, the worst is yet to come.
At the White house people were running around frantically, the army had gathered outside, surrounding the area, and helicopters flew through the sky, at this point The President approached Carl.

President: I'm sorry to say this Carl, but I have very bad news. This Virus seems to only be targeting mutants, and...it causes them to loose control of their powers, if we can't find a method of curing the virus within the next few days, were passing a No More Mutants bill, and I'm sure you can guess what that will do.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Carl: Yes, I know what will result if that bill is passed.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 pm

President: Well then I suggest you talk to your SXM buddies, and put together a cure, or mutants..are done.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:45 pm

"Huang just got off the phone"

Huang: Hei, I'll talk in English so the kid understands...but we've got no more time. They've given the order to move...
Hei: Shit!
Me: What?
Hei: The Syndicate I work for...it's hard to explain but your friends are in serious danger. I can't help you
Me: I don't need it...if your plan was to teach me how to control my powers, I've already done that.
Hei: What? You sure
Me: Sure...no. I could use some time, but
Hei: They you've got it. We should have at least 2-3 days (is this okay?) before they attack. That's about what you've got.

---

"James is listening in on Milo"

James: Oh no...we've got no more time left...Milo, get Harry here now. William will start working on a cure with what we've got. If both Yama and Harry are out...we're done for. Also, we've gotta get a hold of Aaron, Son and Amber. Also, I think those two nut jobs, Gary and Stew can help as well. We need everyone that can fight Milo...this is it
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Carl: I understand. I'll contact them immediately.

*Carl leaves to do so.*

Carl: This is not good, we'll be at war all over again... Milo, I hope you and your friends have something up your sleeves.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 pm

(Yeah 3 days preparation before the attack sounds fine.)

"Kano is seen at the Avengers mansion, finishing another glass of alchohol."

Kano: And that's the whole Story..Aaron..we don't have much time left, the virus has weakened the mutants, and their gonna hit us while were down..there's going to be nothing left, they've already attacked Asgard, I barely escaped, it's gotten bad..and..I'm leaving, I'm no match for the hunters, I'm going to some private training..and if it fails..I'll die..I just want you to know if I don't return it wasn't out of fear. Aaron please help the SXM, help Milo, Save the World.

"Kano raised his hammer, and suddenly green energy surrounded him, all the lights began to flicker on and off, before Kano faded out of view, and the electricity was returned to normal."
Surfer: This is it, I have decided to join your team for the battle, the Hunters have taken over Asgard, and turned it into a temporary base, the remaining Asgardians are scattered, and Kairi shall help us monitor the fights, and organize our forces.
Kairi: That's right..my brother went about the wrong way, but...he wanted to stop all of this..stop..The Hunters.
Milo: That's exactly..what were going to do, no time left, everything is on the line.

"Milo focused teleporting Harry to the medical infirmary, and then focused on Gary, and Stew locating them."

Milo: I'm gathering everyone, Surfer take care of the island, Kairi take care, good to see you again, Kujon's ..well James can tell you.

"Milo focused, and teleported away".
"Rail, and Ledge had resumed their training, while in the hallway Chulance, and Zach were seen."

Chulance: So now what, I'm bored again..
Zach: Ssh Iron Man 2 is pretty good.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

(Just bring them in at your leisure. You don't need to go through the process of asking them all)

Me: 3 days huh...
Hei: Yeah...I'm going with you. For the most part, we are suppose to allow this girl into the fray...she's the final bomb
Me: She's a...hunter
Hei: No...she's worse. At least, for you guys. However, what you choose to do once we arrive...is at your discretion.

"Me and Hei lock eyes, and I nod"

----

"William had gotten the message, and without even putting on a suit, quickly gets into the room, going into a middle room that serves as an isolator and decontamination. Virus and Anna follow"

Virus: Are you insane!!

"William goes into the main room with Yama and the others"

William: No time...

"William sits in the room with the infected for a long time. He touches Yama and waits...nothing happens"

William: Safe...I can make people immune...now we just need to cure this. Virus, get in too. Be careful though

---

Aaron: So it's starting...which means Nono should be contacting us again soon. I'd better gather the crew. If Nono is right about how they'll do this...there's going to be one battlefront we ourselves have to take care of
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 pm

(What girl is worse then a hunter O_O? Milo is turning Genosha into a war zone, prepared for everything. I wanted to recruit each person..)

"Silver Surfer teleports Kairi to the room with James, before departing into the room with Yamairo, and them. Waving his hand, he merely healed Yamairo, Harry, and Tanya."

Virus: WHAT THE
Surfer: Cosmic Healing, Milo forgot, no mutant healing could cure this virus, he needs to learn to stop relying on his mutant powers.
Virus: ....Why didn't you all just call this guy.
Surfer: I was in the middle of war, the Hunters are coming, we have at best 2 to 3 days..before the end of your kind, James...we need to tell everyone, use your ability to tell everyone on the island.

"Milo returned to the island without Gary, or Stew making his way to James, and Cerebro 2.0"

Milo: James let me use the device, I'm going to use it to gather everyone friend or foe to combat the Hunters, we've got one chance to do what the X men failed at.
"Cyber came into the room having overheard the conversation".

Cyber: This is really it, shouldn't you contact the SXM, tell them were going to join forces..perhaps they know how long we have before the Hunters attack..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Aaron: Depends...I'd say 2 days tops...at least, if I'm right about how the progress. We'll see

(you'll see. The girl is a mutant as well, but she's very particular.)

(anyway, gather them all. From my end, it's done. We've just gotta finish things up in the Avengers RP. It would also be convenient to finish the current arc of the X-Force. I can cut it shorter. It's just, we started it, might as well finish it. Dale's arc was currently just taking down King Pin and warping up Alisa and her fathers development)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Troy: So, the time is really nearing.

*Luke meanwhile has received the call from Carl regarding the presidents decision.*

Luke: I'll tell them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Cyber: Not much time, how will the Goverment react? I Fear they shall ally them-selves with the Hunters.
"Milo focused using Cerebr 2.0 to send this message to every mutant, even those in Lex's prison."

Milo: This message is reaching every known mutant in the world. Good, bad, friend, foe...whoever you are. Wherever you are. We want every mutant left to know this: the Shadow X-Men Need YOU. And Genosha is now a mutant sanctuary. Any of you -- and your families or loved ones -- are invited to join us here, know that while we provide safety, the end of our kind is near, we have developed a cure for the virus, but the one's who've released it, are planning to attack our kind, a war of which you have never seen before. We must band together, unite, and save ourselves, to Save the World!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:18 pm

"Iliria is sitting in her chair"

Iliria: Oh dear...this is going to sting...I just know it

---

"Sasori and Deidara are sitting near a campfire"

Sasori: We've got to contact Kisame...

---

"Gary and Stew"

Gary: Stew
Stew: Well...we should head there I guess

---

James: This it it huh...Milo, send out a message...not just to mutantkind...but to the entire community of superheroes...this affects all of us
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 pm

*Metallic's group hears the message.*

Manda: We going.
Jin: Let SXM deal with their own problem.
Metallic: We're going.
Nina: Are you crazy, this is the SXM.
Metallic: Yes, and Tesla was a former partner of mine. Plus, they said our kind is in danger, this is about more then them. So we're going.

*Jet hears the message.*

Jet: Harry you bastard, nobody is killing you. That's my right.

Shawkun (Sancho): [i]Damn this cursed body, good time to gain some powers.

Angie: Seems SXM are looking for help.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 pm

"Milo nodded sending out the message to everyone in the superhero community, even sending to outer space to Son, and Surfer arrived in the room"

Surfer: We should go out, and begin the gathering.
Milo: Right...but first.

"Milo focused, and transformed Genosha, increasing the size of the island, and setting up docks, setting up weapon centers, placing war-ships out front, and leaving vehicles around"

Milo: Added some weapons to this island, hopefully the Avengers, and the X-Force will join us as well.
"Alex helps Riya up, and turns off the machine, both of them hearing the message, as Alex smirks."

Alex: So..we might be able to go get the others, without pissing off Milo
Riya: I'd like that.
"In Atlantis, Ganta gets off the throne room, looking at several Atlanteon Warriors, all armed with spears, and Ganta cracks knuckles."

Ganta: IT is time my people, we owe a great deal of favors to Milo Ventro, and his team, it is time for us to assist them..now. prepare for..war!

Last edited by Milo Ventro on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 pm

(guys, gotta go, seriously sorry. Just control my guys and build it up. But don't start it please. Lets's actually RP a few bits of each of the 3 days)

"The Espada (just Ulki, Vega and Gorian are all gathered in a campfire as well and hear the message"

Vega: Ulkiora...what do we do?
Ulkiora: We fight...or we die. I'd rather fight. It's your call, I can't exactly give you orders
Gorian: We fight then! I'll gather the others
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Angel: Well then, it's time you all gather, and go assist my son
Zulan: Right..Sean, Angie, you guys read?
Sean: You know it

"Suddenly a squad of hunters appeared, raising their weapons, and looking at the group, Zulan gathering electricity"

Zulan: There..here
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Jin: *smirk* Very well then. Can't wait to hear my sisters reaction when she hears she'll be working with me.
Jim: I'm sure she'll be overjoyed. Razz
Jin: Ha, yeah.

*Jet gets ready to leave.*

Jet: Well well, back to Genosha again.

Angie: What, there here already...

*Starts gathering plasma energy.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Mikey: I'm not sure about that, plus this could be a trap..idiots.
*ONe of the hunters moves at super speed, getting over to Sancho, and using Body insertion to free Shawkun, grabbing Shawkun, the hunter teleports himself, Shawkun, and the other Hunters into a white room*

Hunter: You are Shawkun..correct?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next