Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 11

+3
justinlynch3
lol1991
Chulance
7 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 11

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:04 pm

*Carson picked up the phone.*

Carson: Hello.
Desmond: It's me.
Carson: Ah, Desmond. What do I own the pleasure of this call.
Desmond: I wanted to check, see if you've been having any trouble with mutants lately?
Carson: As a matter of fact, I did encounter a troublesome group. Don't worry, their dead now, but it came with a price.
Desmond: What price.
Carson: They was to strong, I had to trigger the fail safe. The explosion wiped out the city, but there is no way they survived.

Tanya: We're in... a video game... that's insane. Then again, these days...

Katy: Damn this bastard.
Troy: You may have to grab Luke and get out of here. The civilizations are leaving, I think I'm going for it.
Katy: What but... you'll kill the soldiers...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Anna: Damn it, I can't believe that girl really trapped us inside a goddamn video game, this is to insane to be true!

---

"James follows Terrel and Riya in"

---

"Meanwhile, we find it's morning in Tokyo. Harry is getting a phone call, but is still asleep. He picks it up, and after about half a minute, stands up in a ruckus"

Harry: SOLF ESCAPED CUSTODY!!

"Harry runs out of his room and wakes up Dave in a hurry. They couldn't get Dave a place in such short notice so he had to stay at Harry's room, and slept in the couch"

Harry: Wake up! We've got an emergency!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 11 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:44 pm

*Nate drops off Tiffany to her room. After showing her around, he heads off, meeting up with Metallic.*

Nate: So how'd it go?
Metallic: I told you he wouldn't say anything. Jin claims he's training Katy.

Tanya: Question is... how the hell do we get out?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm

The two parts of Project Eleven remained seated in the car as the ego hadn't sensed a mutant in the vicinity.

Body: Why are we following this fool. We had a lead.

Ego: Just cool it! Doing things this way will allow us to have a scapegoat for when things get bad. You only think about cause and effect... Do you know what that means! It means you don't think about the personal motives of others. This man is very interesting... If you only knew. Heheheheheh... We'll let this man lead us for now, but he'll be struck down like any other mutant we've killed.

*Terrell set the menu down with a displeased look on his face. He hadn't been hungry, because he had already eaten on the yacht.*

Terrell: I'm not hungry... I'll just get some garlic bread and water.

*The waiter nodded as he jotted Terrell's order and looked to Riya for her own. Terrell didn't really enjoy how this date was going. There was too much anxiety, and James was there. Terrell was grateful of the lack of powers in the game or James might have pointed out his thoughts of negativity.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 am

(Seeing as how we've moved on to the next morning and so much has happened I'm gonna speed to the next morning, and just go through a bit of flashback country)

*Both Drac and Emma are now asleep in the same bed, Drac is only now beginning to wake up*

Dracarot: *yawns, notices Emma is in the same bed as him* Huh? Oh yeah... Good thing Joe convinced me to get some condoms before I went, though how he figured this would happen I have no clue... *Sees time* 10:09 a.m! Holy Toledo! Were we out that late last night? I know we left the restaurant around 8, and Em convinced me to go to her apartment and do this but I slept nearly an entire ten hours. Should I wake Em? *Eyes Emma* Nah, she looks so peaceful like that I think I can let her sleep a bit longer *Phone vibrates* Or maybe not *picks up phone* Hello?

Joe: Yo Drac take a look at the news ASAP! Something funky's going on! (Have a mention of all the disappearances)

Dracarot: *sighs* Alright bye *hangs up* Looks like the five month peace is over *gently touches Emma's shoulder* Rise and shine sleeping beauty.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 am

Riya: Yeah..but how do we get out?>
James: That is an important question, Terrel you've played this game, is there way to beat it? If so I assume we have too.

"Riya had ordered some water, and some spaghetti with red sauce, twirling it around her fork, and inserting it into her mouth, and swallowing it. James had only gotten some garlic bread, and water just like Terrel."

Riya: Mmm..this is good! Thanks Terrel. Thanks for bringing me here.
James: Riya! Please we need to get out, Terrel how do we beat the game? Also I'm guessing cheat codes are activated via numbers on cell phones, you should tell us the numbers, incase we get separated.
Desmond: Is ee..I've been dealing with a mutant named Zachary who escaped, well then..I wish we had a way to track abilities, anyway A tracker contactd me Gabriel escaped
Carson: WHAT!?
Desmond: Yes..sadly..we must go after him.
Carson: OF course.

"Desmond hung up the phone, and turned to Michael."

Desmond: Our next target is quite powerful, and we must be very cautious, his name..is Gabriel Alexander.
Leah: SO WHERE STUCK HERE FOREVER!? NO! I NEVER GOT MARRIED!? HONEYMOON! I was planning a trip to disney world, I'll never see Milo, and RAchel..and..."Tears up"..I..wanna.go home!!!!!!!!!!

"Leah dropped to the ground, crying, burying her face in her knees."
Mercer: DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW!

"He moves at enhanced speeds getting infront of Troy, and makes his fist giant sized, throwing a punch at Troy."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Tanya: HEY, hey, there has to be some way out of this, right? And if nothing else, Milo will come for us. We just have to stick together though this. Come on Leah, we'll make it.

*Troy is unharmed in his plasma form, shooting quickly to the side. He then flies over Mercer as Katy gets people out of the way.*

Troy: Try this!!

*Flames spiral around Troy in a familiar fashion, shooting up into the air and then Troy's fire dome is released, engulfing the entire area in a inferno of pure fire.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Anna: Get a grip! We have to tell someone where here...This game is beatable, so we just have to do it...so any of you ever played it?

---

James: And we should hurry and get this done, or else she may do something else to the game

---

"Meanwhile, Harry has arrived at the prison hospital. He and Dave are lead by a guard, and arrive at a room. They walk inside, and find a bloody mess, with the wall having a huge hole"

Harry: Shit...he really did get away. Where would he...wait, he was looking for...Dave, come on, we've got to pay a visit to Aya. I think I may know where Solf...and that damned Hei, are.

"Harry turns to leave
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 pm

*Terrell had been biting into his garlic bread as James spoke of beating the game. He put the bitten garlic bread back on his plate and quickly chewed the food in his mouth. A troubled look showed on his face before a look of disbelief took its place*

Terrell: Beat the game? What type of drugs you smokin? This game got more missions than Fusion has powers!... Besides, the game doesn't just end when you beat it. You can play this game forever. I say that whoever put our asses in here is looking for entertainment, so I think we should just stay put till something actually happens. The bitch will get bored.

*Terrell then grabbed a pen from his pocket and began to jot down the weapon codes, vehicle spawn codes, and a few others that would be useful onto a two napkins. Once he was done, he handed the napkins over to the two.*

Terrell: Just so you know Riya... I got better place in mind for our first date.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 pm

James: Look, focus alright? This isn't the time to be thinking about that. We need to get out of here and put that girl in a prison before anyone else gets trapped here with us
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Riya: But the kidnappings have going on for a while, and there are others, plus that boy got pulled in, but he got separated from us in the crowds, we should try and find him, and any others who are trapped...problem is who's a virtual character, and who's from the real world? Yeah, well I think we should date you know..after we escape..this virtual hell
Carmen: But your not going to escape...

"Riya turned to see Carmen, grinning, and sipping yet another can of coke;."

Carmen: I know I'm a coke addict, teehee
Dave: Do you want me to teleport, i think I've gotten more control of my ability, besides I can't stand all this blood..
Leah: NO! This game is unbeatable, for one I played it with cheat codes, me, and my brother..there's no end..it's an endless game...I suppose we can try doing all the missions, but without powers, we could die..
"Mercer is seen on the ground injured by Troy's attacks, however he manages to recover getting up, he sends out several tendrils wrapping them around a car, ripping them in half, and tossing both halfs at Troy."

Mercer: DIE!
"Meanwhile in a bank in Italy a man was seen, dressed in dark clothings, and wearing a black cap, he was standing near a coutner, speaking to a lady in Italian of course."

Man: Yes I'd like to withdraw all the money.
Woman: OF course Mr..Ikon Iltore, however why did you wait till now to obtain your familiies large sums of money?
Zulan: I simply..wanted to work get my own talents
Woman: Of course, well the money is yours
Zulan: Thank You

"Zulan left the bank, a smile on his face, quickly he took off into the air, the cap staying on his head, as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a painting, and teleporting away."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:05 pm

"James grins while looking at her"

James: So when do you expect to finish us off? Or are you such a sadistic little girl without any sort of actual control you prefer to let us suffer?
Riya: James? Don't edge her...
James: I suppose the hormones coupled with whatever childlike event you THINK matters for shit that happened in your life made you like that? Come on...answer me...or what, cat got your tongue? Come on, lets see exactly what type of person I'm dealing with here...confused teenager...or the real deal

----

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is attempting to contact the others but to no avail"

Yamairo: Damn it...they all disappeared...this is serious, what if they were taken. I need to...wait if I go back in time and No, what are you thinking, you could ruin things even more

---

Harry: Do you know the location though?

"Harry uses his phone to show him. Dave nods"

Harry: Then try it then
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm

*Troy melts the cars coming at him.*

Troy: This guy is as tough as a bad steak. Damnit.

Tanya: Unbeatable... great...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:19 pm

*Michael's ego smiled with what seemed to be joy when hearing about tracking. Just hearing the man's name set off his senses.*

Ego: Desmond.... I know where the demon that goes by the name of Gabriel is, if you follow my directions, we'll find him. He isn't too far.

Body: Finally. Start driving, My... brother should give you directions.

Ego: Approximately, ten miles South of here.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Terrell turned to see the girl who had trapped the group in the video game sipping a coke. A look of anger showed on his face.*

Terrell: I'm not gonna lie... She's fine as hell. I'm not gonna ask you any questions... just get us the hell out of this game before I whoop your ass and sell all your shit on Ebay.

*Terrell had his phone under the table quickly putting another cheat code, he had enough of this. He would get out one way or another.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:43 pm

"Carmen crushed the can of coke in her hand, tossing it into a nearby trash can, she was boiling, furious, she stood up."

Carmen: FUCK YOU! You think you know eveything, all of you are freaking superheroes, with good lives! Well gues swhat I'm not going to kill you, that's letting you off easy, I'll torture you, mess you up so bad you won't know up from down! Every day will be a hellish nightmare! JUST YOU WATCH! I'll tear you, and your stupid ass team apart!

"She turned her attention to Terrel, and just laughed, raising their wanted stars, swarms of police vehicle's, and helicopters arrived outside, as well as SWAT vehicle's."

Carmen: I control the game, and every aspect of it! I can even make cheat codes not work, and as of now THEY DON'T!

"SHe faded away, as the police, and SWat burst in, coming in from all directions."
Desmond: It is like God designed you for the purpose of eliminating the Devil's Spawn let's go.

"He slammed his foot into the gas gauge, and drove off, heading off following Michael's instructions."
"Dave put his hand on Harry's shoulder, and teleported them to the location"

Dave: we...MADE IT!
Leah: We can try missions..hmm...I left..my cell phone you two have one. (We need a cell phone.)
Mercer: DIE!

"At this point the soldiers opened fire, Mercer sent out a tendril wrapping it around a large vehicle, and tossed iat hte soldiers, he began doing this repetively one vehicle heading towards Kay."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Troy: I may have to go full strength on this guy, but that'll level this entire city...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Terrell was nearly done with the code until Carmen disabled the cheat codes and disappeared. The cops and swat team had swarmed the place , the second Carmen left.*

Terrell: Shit! We're gonna die! Come on! Let me use my power!

*Terrell put his hands up in surrender, but he was steadily concentrating on using his power. He nodded the others to do the same. He had surrendered in the game before, so he was sure that they would be safe, unless he was wrong of course.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 pm

James: Alright...this is good...she's just a frighted kid
Riya: She's going to kill us!!
James: A person that's really evil wouldn't just get angry at my taunts...she has a reason. Now, if this gives her the right to do any of this, of course it doesn't, but it makes her easy to manipulate...gives us a chance if she slips up...Terrel, the cheats really aren't working are they? If that's the case...we seem to be busted

---

Anna: Hey, aren't there any cheats or something for this game? Video game usually have them. If we're in the game, can't we use them?

---

"Harry and Dave have arrived at the main building of the Public Security Intelligence Agency"

Harry: Come on, and keep close. As much as I don't want to say this, we can't trust anyone that isn't from our own team in this game alright?

"They walk in and ask to see Aya"

---

"Yamairo meanwhile as returned to the mansion,and finds Holst leaving"

Holst: Hey Yama
Yamairo: Holst! Good, I need your help. I need you to paint me something

(Can Holst paint anything that can help Yama track down Carmen, or does he fail? Either way I wasn't seeing anything else Yama could do in this situation)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Tanya: Cheats, of course. Great idea Anna. Ohh, but... how do we get them? I don't know any myself.

*Katy returns by Troys side, using water to blast the car away from Jay.*

Katy: He survived that?
Troy: Yeah, I'm thinking of going full power.
Katy: That'll...
Troy: Yeah, I know.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aufeis91 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Kayeton raised an eyebrow as he heard shots being fired. He turned his head curiously and saw cars and other such projectiles flying through the air. Suddenly, an armored vehicle was baring down on him. Without a thought, he raised a hand and disintegrated the vehicle in mid air, leaving behind nothing, "Großer Fehler." (Big mistake.) He gathered some acid and rushed forward, dodging some of the army and other projectiles and slamming the acid into Alex's back. He took a few steps back and looked at Katy and Troy, "So, today been this crazy for you people as well?" He asked, his German accent heavy but understandable, "Could I trouble you for our current location? A few seconds ago, I was standing in Miami University."
Aufeis91
Aufeis91
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm

*Katy and Troy look to the person speaking to them.*

Katy: We'd like to know where we are just as much as you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:30 pm

*Terrell's eyebrow raised at James and his words. It made him think of something.*

Terrell: Yo Jamie! What's that girl's name again, I think I have a plan. I'm possibly the only guy in the damn game who will be able to pull this off. I hold all responsibility as the most good looking man in this predicament. I will have to use my manly charm to seduce the fine woman behind this whole disaster.

*Terrell watched as the swat team surrounded the group with their guns raised. The environment slowly faded into white before he found himself outside of the police station.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 pm

"Aya soon meets with Harry and Dave. The 3 go into a nearby office so they aren't eavesdropped on"

Harry: I need some information. Did you find anything on the location of the suppose Syndicate meeting place.
Aya: I am sorry, but that is classified
Harry: I know how the bureaucracy works...I'm asking for help. Please...

"Aya looks at him for a second"

Aya: I have a few days leave to cash in. Do you wish to go with me to my summer house?
Harry: Wait...am I being asked on a...OH WAIT...now I see it Hum...sure I accept

---

James: Her name is Carmen...wait I think I know what you're planning...and do you th-

"Before he can finish, the game does the fade out"

James: Okaaay...what just happened?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Leah: YEAH! I remember..them..but I forgot.....what the exact cheat codes where, maybe we can check the internet.
"Riya raised her hands, but suddenly the trio's surroundings warped around them, and Riya looked around."

Riya: that's it..haha. I thought we were gonna shot or Jail. I played this game before, Alex likes games of all sorts, when you get "Busted", all your money, weapons, and stuff are taken, and you appear outside a police station. Either Carmen's an idiot, or your right.

"At this point Carmen appeared, furious."

Carmen: Enough! This game..oh..no..I've got something worse planned
Riya: what's next..Scooby Doo! HAHA

"Carmen raised her hand, and the group appeared in Russia, suddenly without warning, soldiers opened fire unleashing a hail of gunstore at them, Riya yelped, and leaped to the ground, hitting the pavement, pushing James, and Terrel down, as the sound of gunfire filled the air, they'd entered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, with no supplies."
"Mercer was burned by the acid, hitting the ground, he got up, injured, as Luke was back into the fight, knocking the shape shifting cannibal into the side of a building."
Dave: uuuh...english..plz

(Sure, Holst can paint Carmen's door aka 212, and paint Anna, Leah, And Tanya surrounded by armed police."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:48 pm

"Holst starts to paint a picture, painting a door of a university door, 212."

Holst: Wait...there's...another one

"Holst puts this new painting away and starts doing it again. After another 15 minutes, he paints Anna, Leah and Riya surrounded by armed police officers"

Yamairo: No...what the hell happened to them.
Holst: I...don't know. But you can try this room. Don't go in without a plan though, because if they've all been captured somehow...you can get the same fate
Yamairo: I know...

--

James: Damn it! This must be one of those FPS Harry was always talking about. Hit the deck

"James throws everyone into cover"

James: We need weapons if we're going to survive this! I don't trust the suppose respawn thing

-----

Harry: Don't worry, I got this Dave, I'll explain outside

"Aya winks at Harry as the two leave. Harry sighs"

Harry: I know what was to make it convincing but still"

"Harry puts on the charm and waves with a confident look on his face"

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next